Nov 10, 2013 6:35 AM

Feb 2012
Pointless because this show is SHIT
Nov 14, 2013 12:57 AM

Dec 2011
Shinobuden said:
Tulicloure said:
Woah, so much hate.
Just because she hasn't shown any useful ability until now doesn't mean she's completely useless. I mean, she must have a use if she's in the Coppelion group, right? What if she has infrared vision, or if she can breathe underwater, or if her poop is edible? Sure, those aren't consistently useful like super strength/agility or enhanced senses, but in certain situations those abilities could be crucial.
That's what I'm expecting her to be: situationally awesome.

I can see her being useful at one thing considering how loud and obnoxious she is: being bait.

She has said she doesn't have any special abilities like the others and has talked about how she wished she did.. So unless she suddenly develops some later (which would be kinda not likely) then she is pretty useless.. I mostly don't like her character though not because of that but because of how whiny she is and also she doesn't fit in with this genre of show, it's like she hasn't had any military training or the mental capacity to do this job.
Nov 14, 2013 10:31 PM

Nov 2011
Just caught up to Coppelion chapter 50 and she is pathetic. I'm not even joking, not just for her time on screen and on the battlefield but during

Probably not the worst character I've ever seen but definitely my least favorite from the series and likely this season.

Edit: well okay actually, maybe she might be a little more useful than I thought after chapter 60.
Stark700Nov 14, 2013 11:50 PM
Nov 14, 2013 11:12 PM

Oct 2012
She is literally useless in every way, but at least there's no cover up and the show is actually being honest with her personality. lol
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Nov 15, 2013 4:38 AM

Jun 2011
I voted for "already taken the crown".

The show has bigger problems than just Aoi being an obtuse, obnoxious girl.
Nov 16, 2013 11:46 AM

Sep 2010
Mahou_Kony said:
>people still watching Coppelion in November

> People who even tuned in to begin with.

Good thing I decided not to pick it up
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Nov 16, 2013 11:49 AM

Dec 2011
Roloko said:
Mahou_Kony said:

> People insulting shows they never even tried...
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Nov 16, 2013 12:36 PM

Jun 2008
I love Kana Hanazawa, but oh, how I hate this character.

She is not the absolute worst, but a contender? For sure.
Nov 18, 2013 9:17 PM

Jul 2013
You know it's bad when Hanazawa Kana's voice starts to sound annoying.
Nov 28, 2013 12:43 AM

Jun 2013
mayukachan said:
ToG25thBaam said:
Mahou_Kony said:

>High endurance/immune to this.

Haruto saved me from dropping. LOL

^ THIS. Haruto best character of Coppelion imo .
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Nov 28, 2013 12:44 AM

Jun 2013
kuuderes_shadow said:
Roloko said:
Mahou_Kony said:

> People insulting shows they never even tried...

^ THIS.
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Nov 28, 2013 1:27 AM

Mar 2013
We all have to admit that Aoi is not the brightest character here... but I count of her as a comical stress relief of sorts. Ibara steals the show all the time but she is just action.

I suppose that Aoi is more girlish than the other two in this regard. Not to mention that she also seems the more realistic and down-to-earth character, fearing everything in the Old Capital, not being confident about herself, not believing in the success of the mission.
Nov 28, 2013 4:56 AM

Aug 2012
The Ozu Sisters convinced me not to drop it and keep watching it.
Jun 3, 2014 9:39 PM

Oct 2013
Ulquiorra1923 said:
I guess i am the only one who doesn't hate Aoi.

your not he only one I liked her a lot maybe its because i like the voice actress but i still enjoyed her kind of made this despair filled anime a little lighter XD idk but i still liked her the most
[/quote]
Jul 20, 2014 11:50 PM

Jan 2012
Aoi is a female.. what else is new?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Coppelion Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2013

155 by Dekom »»
Feb 29, 4:28 PM

Poll: » Coppelion Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 18, 2013

70 by Dekom »»
Feb 28, 3:34 PM

Poll: » Coppelion Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2013

85 by Dekom »»
Feb 27, 3:40 PM

Poll: » Coppelion Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2013

72 by Dekom »»
Feb 26, 3:39 PM

Poll: » Coppelion Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2013

69 by Dekom »»
Feb 21, 3:23 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.