Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 2, 2013 6:53 AM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I watched this first before watching the 7 episodes since this is suppose to be the prologue. I was fooled by art of the cover poster, I didn't expect the characters to be drawn that way, not that I'm complaining though. Anyway the details of the machine (they said it was a tricycle) was quite exquisite. I guess the engine that Biz was working on when they arrived at the shop was used in the tricycle?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 1, 2015 8:35 AM

Aug 2012
Is this Akira lol?
The animation creeps me out
Aug 30, 2018 3:54 PM

Oct 2015
It didn't serve that much impact, because it was only a prequel to the Takeru and Taira race. If you started the freedom series from this prequel, you won't get much to what's going to happen in the seven episode ova. I watched the 7 episode ova, then watched this. For a prequel it sucked and ended suddenly without getting a glimpse of the entire series.

5/10 because it failed to deliver.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.