Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 31, 2009 9:21 AM

Mar 2008
Im Freak
because im always act different and think different.

I always have fun being a Freak
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 31, 2009 10:06 AM

Sep 2007
im a freak.

i act weird all the time.
kittycopperJan 31, 2009 10:12 AM

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....

Jan 31, 2009 11:41 AM
Nov 2008
I'm a flippen freak cuz I'm weird and I've dressed up as a cow on a day that wasn't halloween and I walked around the neighborhood, and I talk to myself ALL the time because it amuses me....one time I was so hyper I started talking to myself about selling myself tomato skin underwear. Yeah...I'm awesome... 8D
Jan 31, 2009 8:06 PM

Mar 2008
I am a geek. I enjoy lots of things that would be considered geeky, like I love comic, manga, anime, video games. I read books based off of comic book characters and I have bought games based off of superhero character. I laugh at geeky jokes when they come up. I named my cat after Bruce Wayne. There are lots of other geeky things I like as well, those are just a few.
Feb 1, 2009 12:27 PM

Aug 2008
Lol a cat named Bruce Wayne... oh then my long past cat was named Kashmir and she was happy enough with her name... thou the weirdness of my family (including myself) called her 'pichicuasa' hahahahaha... Why I'm a geek/freak? Well because I was made different, plus I like many things regular peps dun like XD

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2009 6:38 AM

Mar 2008
i am a geek freak combo chicken
i like to spazz out at random things that i find interesting
Generally computer stuffz :D
Feb 3, 2009 7:43 AM

Jul 2008
I'm a freak, just because I am one.. and I was born like this. xD I think it's actually meaningless to explain it, because different ppl say different opinions about why am I a freak. xD But, if I try to explain, mostly, I think, I'm a freak because of the way I like to appear in the crowd, as I act and stuff.. ) i like being random.. xD I don't think that's normal. I change my mood about 5 times per 30 min.
Why am I a geek? xD Because I like computers, cars.. and I can talk hours about that)) I try to not do it of course, but sometimes I fail.. xD

Weirdos, geeks and freaks own the world ^^

Apr 2, 2009 10:41 PM

Mar 2009
I'm a freak or a geek because I make weird faces when I don't know it, like when I read or when I'm thinking about somthing and also because I make strange 'ommph'ing sounds or I go 'WAH!' when I trip, bump into things, or even think I'm going to. Also I have weird sneezes that are small, but are a lot so I look like I'm having a seizure every time I sneeze. I also never get any of the sexual jokes that people tell, and when I do laugh at jokes they are pretty corny like "A man who runs behind a car gets exhausted" , or "A man who runs in front of a car gets tired". My voice sometimes gets loud at weird moments, so people have to ask me to stop yelling. I laugh at my family when really sad things happen to them, like when they get a divorce etc., I feel bad for them but I can't stop laughing. I hated watchmen, when everybody eles in the world loved it and also I'm going to put this in my blog. All of that stuff makes me weird.
ambidextrousApr 2, 2009 10:51 PM
Apr 25, 2009 11:55 AM
Apr 2009
I'm a freak; a perverted one.
May 2, 2009 5:45 PM

Mar 2009
A geek. Proud to be one!!!!!!!!
"Overwhelmed as one would be, placed in my position.
Such a heavy burden now to be the one.
Born to bear and read to all
The details of our ending.
To write it down for all the world to see.
But I forgot my pen,
Shit the bed again,
Typical."

Rosetta Stoned
Jan 3, 2010 3:03 PM

Mar 2009
splited personality - freak on one side and normal on other.
i like pain if it's sweet.
nobody understand me and sometimes i think that I'n somewhere far away from human;s.
i have freaky thought's. I like them. people can me psycho sometimes.
Jan 21, 2011 5:55 PM

May 2009
I'm a freak AND a geek
i do weird random things a lot and i'm very clumsy
and i'm geeky with computers and sci-fi stuff
but my grades still suck
:L
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » What Are You?

King-Aizen - Jan 31, 2009

10 by Isaiah-Lazarus »»
Apr 19, 2009 3:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.