Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]
Jun 28, 2021 10:16 AM
Mar 2021
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

no
Aug 13, 2021 6:42 AM

Oct 2013
MEMORIES MADE IN THE COLDEST WINTEEEEEEEER
Nov 10, 2021 7:16 AM

Aug 2018
This episode nearly brought me to tears, but it felt like this really had to happen.

The whole scene was just done very well and it really felt like reaching the dark point of the series, poor Nagisa should've given birth in the hospital for her own good
Nov 22, 2021 2:36 PM

Nov 2016
My 2nd rewatch since watching it back in 2017 or so. Still made me bawl. I'm just laying here deep in my thoughts now xD
Jan 11, 2022 9:14 PM

Feb 2020
eh...I did get spoiled beforehand but even in context, it didn't make me sad at all. perhaps if nagisa was an actual character and not a doormat with the face and maturity of an 8 year old, then it would be sad. or perhaps if they had spent the first ten episodes of after story developing their relationship and not dicking around with useless, moronic side stories, then it would be sad. as it stands, I'm surprised by how many people cried to this episode. well, it is an emotionally manipulative tear-jerker, so I guess it makes sense
Jan 18, 2022 7:44 PM

Jan 2016
YAY we see Kotomi and Sunohara again. I enjoy seeing those two.

OOF the baby is coming...

Is she gonna die now? Aww man pls no...

WTF she really died?! What? I was expecting her to die later on. The feels...

It's the unexpectedness that is getting to me. I expected it to happen at another point.
Sulfur2Jan 18, 2022 7:48 PM
May 14, 2022 12:28 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020

I've been able to avoid spoilers for After Story for all this time. However, the one thing I WAS aware about was Nagisa's death. I wasn't sure when it was coming, I was bracing for the event, expecting it to occur near the end of it all. But no, it happens here, with 6 episodes remaining. What could possibly be in store to top this.... like what's going on in episode 18, which has even more discussion replies than this??! Anyway, I'll see you guys at the end. I'm probably going to watch the rest without pausing at all.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jun 3, 2022 10:26 PM
Apr 2020
BetaMaleUltra said:

I've been able to avoid spoilers for After Story for all this time. However, the one thing I WAS aware about was Nagisa's death. I wasn't sure when it was coming, I was bracing for the event, expecting it to occur near the end of it all. But no, it happens here, with 6 episodes remaining. What could possibly be in store to top this.... like what's going on in episode 18, which has even more discussion replies than this??! Anyway, I'll see you guys at the end. I'm probably going to watch the rest without pausing at all.

This exactly.

I really wish I wasn't spoiled for After Story, this would've hit much harder.
Jul 7, 2022 9:09 AM

Jul 2021
Tomoya passed out from all the tiredness and just had a bad dream. Everything went well, we will find that out in next episode. No need to worry.

But the fucking rollercoaster, I was so anxious and scared and then we suddenly hear the baby crying and it was as if all my anxiety just vanished, I felt calm, happy and at peace. But then....no it's okay it was just a bad dream afterall.
TsutanaiFuunJul 7, 2022 9:15 AM

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Aug 29, 2022 7:51 PM

Aug 2021
I am forever broken and I will never recover.
Aug 31, 2022 1:39 PM

Mar 2017
I probably have some mental problems to say this BUT I reeeeeally enjoyed the part of Nagisa's death: that cockroach with the goofy antennae finally got out of the way! I'm sorry for Tomoya because his character and temper are literally like me but it was all inevitable to take her as a boring gf...Abayooo B)
Feel pain, think about pain, accept pain, know pain... Shinra Tensei!
Sep 25, 2022 12:31 AM

Jul 2022
Here is where one breaks into tears
Oct 28, 2022 3:10 AM

Oct 2021
Nagisa death was quite sad but tomoya's crying face while holding ushio was soul crushingly depressing
Nov 2, 2022 6:48 PM

Feb 2009
The fateful episode...

I already knew it would happen because I had caught a spoiler, even so I didn't want it to be true, hold on Tomoya-kun

O fatídico episódio...

Eu já sabia que aconteceria pois tinha pegado um spoiler, mesmo assim não queria que fosse verdade, aguente firme Tomoya-kun
Dec 26, 2022 10:32 PM
Feb 2021
They should fire whoever designated the ED for this show. This was probably the best episode of the series yet, as it really completes all of the emotional threads of this series. But fuck me, man, Tomoya is just such a fuck, talking about how he never wished to meet Nagisa just because she died and it causes him pain. I did predict this would happen, though, because Tomoya hates himself, he can't accept the consequences of his decisions. It's really fucking frustrating.
Jan 29, 2023 12:03 PM

May 2022
They foreshadowed this ending, but in the end it was still brutal and shocking to me still. The tone for the series had been very light hearted for the most, but this was something where it leaves you feeling the pain of the Tomoya as it is a surreal and sobering outcome.

Was thinking they would use a different ET especially for this kind of episode. Would have been fitting if they used the dango song for the rest of the series.
Mar 6, 2023 12:35 PM
Feb 2023
There's no way Nagisa's actually dead...right???
Mar 11, 2023 4:02 PM

Jan 2013
Re-watching the show after many years didn't take away from the emotions of the episode. When I first watched it, I felt there was a lot more the Okazaki family could have done to avoid this situation. After having 10 years of life experience since that initial viewing, I can really appreciate how tragic the events are. As they discuss in the show, nothing in life stays the same. There are pain and setbacks which you know are coming but most of the time cannot prepare for. However, there are also times of joy as well. Even getting the old high school gang together for New Year's is a miracle itself. Rarely am I able to have such gatherings in my own life.

The show is truly life itself. These themes of Clannad are what make the show great; the utter joy and harsh realities of life.
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Mar 15, 2023 9:09 AM
Dec 2020
Amazing but sad episode, I probably knew somewhere that Nagisa didn't have that long.
But I didn't expect her to die in just 3-4 eps after their marriage. The scene and it's direction was exceptional
Mar 17, 2023 9:39 PM
Mar 2023
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE THEY DIDNT KILL NAGISA OFF LIKE THAT
Jul 5, 2023 12:51 AM

Jun 2021
WHAT? EH?......WAIT NO NO NONONONONONO NO NO NO.......
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
Oct 4, 2023 12:59 PM
Dec 2022
Did Nagisa really die!? 😭😭😭
I need to watch the next episode right away, that’s just to much of a cliffhanger end.
Spiele_maus - Vocaloid, Anime & Manga Otaku

Hatsune Miku is my life! <3

Oct 9, 2023 5:01 PM

Apr 2021
This episode is very sad, I won't say it so as not to spoil it.

I always thought Nagisa was so simple and fragile, but I didn't expect that T_T
Nov 14, 2023 8:06 AM

Apr 2013
How could you all not see it -_-

it was so clear since she got pregnant.
Feb 14, 11:05 AM
Jan 2019
Only a monster wouldn't cry
Pages (12) « First ... « 10 11 [12]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

id - Feb 12, 2009

725 by H8trs »»
3 hours ago

» Hopefully this isn't annoying

Ricdumb - Apr 10

3 by Ricdumb »»
Apr 20, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

angel999 - Oct 23, 2008

319 by KingOfPneumos »»
Apr 14, 10:59 PM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Davison - Oct 16, 2008

260 by KingOfPneumos »»
Apr 8, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kiseki - Oct 2, 2008

347 by KingOfPneumos »»
Apr 7, 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.