Forum Settings
Forums
New
Vampire Knight Chapter 47 Discussion
Jan 23, 2009 11:35 AM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.

How nostalgic was this chapter! Although it wasn't as powerful as
. In completely honesty, the dramatic separation between Yuuki and those she held so dear [Zero, Chairman Cross, her friends and the academy, etc.] has left a sudden weight in my heart.

It appears as though Yuuki has made her choice. Who knows what Matsuri Hino has in store for us. Can't wait until the next chapter! :]
~ SilentMuse, At Your Service. ~
Jan 23, 2009 12:09 PM

Sep 2007
Spoilers ahead. o.o

Beautiful chapter. I loved, of course, chapter 46 more. :)
... T_T She cried for him. <3 but it was quite stupid that she understood that he loved her after the kiss.. o.o
I was suprised that the day class discovered that they were vampires... but it was quite nice that they (day class) weren't scared and didn't want to forget. ♥
SisterStrange said:

I agree, but it was really sad that Yuuki and Zero ignored each other like this... :(
Jan 23, 2009 1:23 PM

Jun 2008
I loved this chapter, but now it seems that VK is almost finished.

I liked the ending with the two sets of siblings leaving. It would have made a great ending to the manga except there would still be too many unanswered questions. Because of that reason, I'm glad VK is not completely over yet. ^_^
Note: I decided not to accept random friend requests. Most of the ones I accept will be people I know from other sites unless I get to know some people here. (=^_^=)
Jan 23, 2009 2:09 PM

Jan 2008
Talu said:
Spoilers ahead. o.o

Beautiful chapter. I loved, of course, chapter 46 more. :)
... T_T She cried for him. <3 but it was quite stupid that she understood that he loved her after the kiss.. o.o
I was suprised that the day class discovered that they were vampires... but it was quite nice that they (day class) weren't scared and didn't want to forget. ♥
SisterStrange said:

I agree, but it was really sad that Yuuki and Zero ignored each other like this... :(

but they kinda both had a to turn a blind eye towards each other (especially zero). they both need to tie the ends to the things that are left behind and start going anew to their own sides and zero will catch up to her. (and i hope they have sexy babies when they catch up ;D) XD

lolz. anyways. idiot yuuki. i'm going back to hating her again D= was glad to see ichiru once more even if it was just his lifeless body... i hope zero gives him a nice resting place ;-;

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 68 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2011

26 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 17, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 66 Discussion

tsubasalover - Oct 23, 2010

16 by Ayano-Kinoshita »»
Apr 16, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 93 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lalalandzz - May 22, 2013

271 by weaboo_lord »»
Feb 4, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 1 Discussion

VARIAchan - Nov 4, 2009

7 by miaeiner »»
Oct 17, 2023 5:14 PM

Poll: » Vampire Knight Chapter 58 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 19, 2010

30 by LaurenStark »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.