Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 6, 2013 9:46 AM
Jan 2013
I felt really empty , I just can't live without shokugan no shana .. Thats how I felt ..
May 27, 2013 7:34 AM

Dec 2012
I was actually extremely disappointed with the whole Season III, and I was just glad that it was finally over. I can't even imagined how I tolerated most of the episode which they were talking about stuff which I couldn't understand.

I did feel a little depressed at the end when thinking back about Seasons 1 and 2 which were notably decent or even awesome, and thinking how much Yuji and Shana had changed from the end of Season 2. Especially Yuji... the old Yuji will never be back.
Jun 3, 2013 5:01 PM
Jul 2012
I really enjoyed it.
Season 3 was by far my favorite. I loved everything about it, especially the last episode.
Holy shit that last episode was awesome imo.

My favorite anime of all time.
Jun 4, 2013 2:38 AM

Sep 2011
They did not manage to tie up all loose ends, which is very disappointing considering that there will (most likely) be no more Shana. Season 3 was bad, but I think most of the damage was done in the 1st and 2nd season. There was no way that they can create a satisfying conclusion continuing from where they left of at the end of season 2. If there is one more season, maybe :(
Jun 18, 2013 4:45 PM

Feb 2013
I didn't really like Season 1-2-S too much, but I think the 3rd season wrapped things up nice enough.
Jun 28, 2013 7:04 AM
Jan 2013
Ah .. Oh Well , for me It is the best anime , I loved it . I agree with most of you . I guess there's 1% that there will be another season since 3rd said (Final) . Story line was really great and I enjoyed the plot of this anime
Jul 8, 2013 11:46 PM

Jul 2010
empty. i didn't know what the hell was going on the whole time. ._.

Jul 17, 2013 6:53 PM
Jun 2013
Was really sad..But I learned something in the end..

"Just because you're a torch,doesn't mean you dont exist"

I'm still counting on new series though
Jul 18, 2013 9:22 AM

Jun 2013
I was quite confused by a lot of the words used especially when they weren't explained, but, I did a lot of research in the wikia for Shakugan no Shana & did tie up some cut strings. By the end, I understood the story, I found out why Yuji followed his beliefs. Although it may be confusing, & that many people don't understand by the end of season 3, I did.

I was left broken & feeling lost. It was by far the best anime series I have seen, which MANY won't support with me. But it's my honest opinion. I want to see Yuji & Shana happy together in the parallel world, just for a few OVA episodes maybe... the ending happened too quickly & tore me apart. I need compensation for what I lost. T.T

Sigh. & to anyone who hasn't seen it, yes, it will be confusing. The anime has mixed reviews. You can end up very lost half way through if you don't understand the meaning of terms the characters use, so it'd be best to just refurbish on some dictionary meaning in the Shakugan wikia if you ever become lost.

I loved the anime, & I know I won't find another like it. Definitely worth my time.
Jul 18, 2013 5:46 PM
Jun 2013
Hmm....I felt a kind of bitter sweet feeling. The Season was confusing and I feel Yuji didn't have to be the main villain. But I had major Feels at the end because Shana and Yuji finally ended up together after all that's happened. As a whole, I really liked this series, but I could have loved it even more, maybe even consider it one of my favorites, but just that last season damaged my view on the series. Still, I feel that the ending was Satisfactory and I feel the same as I did when I watched an ending as heartwarming as ToraDora's.....
Jul 18, 2013 5:55 PM

Dec 2012
Annoyed, to many deaths on both sides just for them to say "well shit, we might as well live in the new world too."
Aug 6, 2013 2:18 PM

Apr 2013
Def one of my faves such a great series. Kinda felt sad for kazumi
Sep 30, 2013 2:26 AM

Jul 2013
Season 3 was my favorite, and the ending seemed bittersweet. In the end most of Yuji's/Shana's friends forgot about them, and the ones who didn't will never see them again. Yuji's parents will never know that he existed, and he'll never meet his brother/sister. There were a lot of deaths, and Yoshida's love remained unrequited (not that I care about this, hated her character).

But with all that said, they created a utopia and saved the lives of many humans and Denziens in the future. That, as well as the fact Shana and Yuji could continue to live with each other, outweighed all of the bad things in my opinion.

It was a satisfying ending.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 3, 2013 12:01 PM

Sep 2010
jsg said:

me too, but at least she has Ike. xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Oct 3, 2013 12:06 PM

Sep 2011
i felt like i wasted alot of my time on this series that got progressively worse as it went along, the ending just a asspull but it didnt bother me much as its not like the final season had anything much better than it in the first place

at the very least, shana and yuuji kissed, that was possibly the only mildly enjoyable scene in the entire 3rd season, but even with all the padding their relationship had gone through it really weakened the impact

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 26, 2013 6:54 AM

Jan 2013
I kinda felt sad about Hecate and Sydonay but beside that it was a really great ending.
The real world is past the virtual world is future.

Dec 6, 2013 12:46 PM
Mar 2013
I liked the ending but it felt weird. I wanted Yuji and Shana to stay in Misaki city where they belong.

I was even hoping for an episode where everyone from school is together including Yukari meeting Shana and Yuji again.

Roloko said:
jsg said:

me too, but at least she has Ike. xD
I didn't feel bad for her at all. I'd feel worse for Ike because of how Yoshida rejected him so quickly and easily.

Anyway, here's my couples list for this anime:

Yuji x Shana
Margery x Satou
Hecate x Sydonay
Tanaka x Ogata/Omega-Chan(Margery's nickname for Ogata ^_^)
God of Creation x Bel Peol
Dantalion x Domino
Ike x Yukari
Sorath x Tiriel
Sale x Chiara
Mathilde x Alastor
Chigusa x Kantaro

Holy moly that's a lot of couples! I never realized it until I wrote it down xD
Dec 16, 2013 7:26 PM

Nov 2013
I loved every single bit of Shakugan no Shana, expecially the third season

獣耳 ftw /

Dec 16, 2013 7:29 PM

Aug 2013
Mixed feelings I guessed. The entire season pissed me off, and the series wasn't all that amazing to me. However, Shana and Yuji making up was really sweet, though 60 episodes of them fumbling around their 'relationship' was kinda hard to watch.
Fight Club > Anime
Scott Pilgrim > Manga
Death Cab for Cutie > Yuki Kajura

"Who'd you rather be? The Beatles or The Rolling Stones?"

MY REVIEWS! READ THEM. http://myanimelist.net/profile/StillSwingin007/reviews
Dec 16, 2013 7:45 PM
Mar 2013
StillSwingin007 said:
Mixed feelings I guessed. The entire season pissed me off, and the series wasn't all that amazing to me. However, Shana and Yuji making up was really sweet, though 60 episodes of them fumbling around their 'relationship' was kinda hard to watch.
I wholeheartedly agree. In fact, I think they should have sorted everything out by the end of the first season when Shana said "I love you". But no, they had to use the old "Hey could you repeat that? I couldn't hear you over the X" cliche
Dec 16, 2013 7:50 PM

Mar 2012
emeraldrosary said:
StillSwingin007 said:
I wholeheartedly agree. In fact, I think they should have sorted everything out by the end of the first season when Shana said "I love you". But no, they had to use the old "Hey could you repeat that? I couldn't hear you over the X" cliche
Because the last episode on first season is filler or so I heard.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Dec 16, 2013 8:24 PM

Aug 2013
NeoAnkara said:
emeraldrosary said:
StillSwingin007 said:
Because the last episode on first season is filler or so I heard.

Not necessarily filler.

Super cliched show. Not horrible by any means, but by no means special.
Fight Club > Anime
Scott Pilgrim > Manga

Dec 16, 2013 9:03 PM

Aug 2013

To get the audience to come back for the second season.
Fight Club > Anime
Scott Pilgrim > Manga

Dec 16, 2013 9:05 PM
Mar 2013
Forgetfulness said:
I think the last arc of the first season was anime original. It was not in the Light Novels, or so I hear.

However, the first season where they just create a pool of Power of Existence and pretty much wreck Misaki City? I don't know how that is related to their plan :|

You've already mentioned how it relates to their plan ^^

I remember in the 2nd season, Bal Masque or more specifically Bel Peol says that the reason they overflowed the city with existence was so that they could use the leftover existence to facilitate the creation of the Psalm of the Grand Order.
Dec 20, 2013 10:28 PM
Nov 2013
I ended feeling sad and empty but happy they finally kissed.....24 episodes seemed kind of dragged out.
Apr 14, 2015 1:59 AM
Jul 2018
I don't know if i'll get an answer to this, but were the humans in the new world just copies/clones of all the humans on Earth?
Jun 1, 2017 12:35 AM

May 2017
It was a bittersweet ending and left you wanting more indeed, but there is an afterstory in the LN.
The mindfucker.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Mar 23, 2012

480 by HHD1996 »»
Feb 18, 10:36 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

game8910 - Nov 18, 2011

78 by Estefan »»
Jan 27, 4:56 AM

» Is it just me or does Shakugan No shana season 3 suck??

chrisedmonds - Nov 14, 2014

34 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Jan 22, 10:13 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KimChanx3 - Oct 28, 2011

184 by Jooshau »»
Apr 27, 2023 7:30 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana III (Final) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

game8910 - Dec 16, 2011

158 by burntlettuce »»
Feb 27, 2023 8:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.