Forum Settings
Forums

Is Rivaille your favorite character in the series?

New
Apr 26, 2013 9:12 AM

Jun 2011
So?
You can also tell us why, like compare him to the other charas etc. xD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 26, 2013 11:56 AM
May 2012
He is the best of male character

and Mikasa is the best female character in shengeki.
Apr 28, 2013 11:35 AM

Sep 2009
AMEYASHA said:

I agree !
Apr 28, 2013 4:49 PM

Jun 2009
Kanaco said:
AMEYASHA said:

I agree !

Yup still makes him my number 1 ;D
Apr 28, 2013 10:54 PM
Feb 2010
Kannei said:
Kanaco said:
AMEYASHA said:

I agree !

i'd second this!
May 3, 2013 3:02 PM
Oct 2010
He's my absolute favourite!
First he's a total badass. He does what needs to be done even if no one understands his methods. He's strong, not only physically, mentally too. You can see how strong he is way before actually seeing him in action by the way the other characters react to his presence.
Second, he has a big heart, he truly cares about people. He might come across as a cold person at first, but he's definitely not like that, that special chapter about him shows it clearly.
Third, his height and cleaning obsession are charm points~

May 3, 2013 3:27 PM

Jun 2011
Rianri said:
First he's a total badass. He does what needs to be done even if no one understands his methods. He's strong, not only physically, mentally too. You can see how strong he is way before actually seeing him in action by the way the other characters react to his presence.
Second, he has a big heart, he truly cares about people. He might come across as a cold person at first, but he's definitely not like that, that special chapter about him shows it clearly.

I wouldn't add anything <3
May 6, 2013 2:21 PM

Dec 2011
cross0112 said:
Kannei said:
Kanaco said:
AMEYASHA said:

I agree !

i'd second this!

Heiwajima_Mayu said:
Rianri said:

I wouldn't add anything <3

^
May 7, 2013 2:30 AM

Apr 2011
AMEYASHA said:

Yes, they are the best.

Rianri said:

I totally agree <3
May 13, 2013 1:53 PM

Jun 2012
He's barely been in the anime yet though :/ I can't wait for him to be in it xD
May 13, 2013 1:58 PM

Jul 2011
By far
May 22, 2013 7:26 AM

Jan 2013
I liked him instantly the first time I saw him. His "I don't give a f*ck" face is so attractive. *o*
Maybe next time.
Jun 2, 2013 5:08 PM

Apr 2011
Hi guys! Since you're members of Rivaille FC then I assume that you like Lance Corporal Rivaille. :) If so then please LIKE and SHARE his Facebook page. Thanks a lot! :)
https://www.facebook.com/RivailleHeichou
Memory keeper... ^_^
Jul 5, 2013 9:46 PM

Jan 2013
Yes. He's the most badass and interesting character in SnK so far.

||
Jul 7, 2013 1:46 PM

Jan 2013
At first I fell in love in the manga.
And then that epic entrance adapted from the manga with aawwa ost.
He's not the kind of guy i actually like.
But he's friggin flawless. omfg. idk why but he's such a badass.

I use to have a life until anime cames to my life[s/]
Jul 21, 2013 3:16 PM

Jul 2013
AMEYASHA said:

i agree
Aug 2, 2013 4:30 PM
Jul 2012
YES he's my fav character in SNK ^^
there is no specific reason u could say its love from first sight he's tooo cool :)
plus every character has its own personality and thats what makes them loveable :)
Aug 6, 2013 7:11 AM

Aug 2013
He's awesome. That's all there is to say :')
Aug 8, 2013 1:05 PM

Dec 2010
He is my favorite character in the entire series. And since everyone is also telling their favorite female character; mine's obviously Hanji, she can't top Rivaille though.
At first I was going to say Hanji and Annie since she's so badass, but after what happened in the manga..

Aug 26, 2013 2:08 PM

Jan 2013
He my favorite of course. He's just so amazing and strong. I don't really hate any of the characters in that show except for like 3 or so. But overall yes Levi is my favorite. <3
Aug 29, 2013 1:29 PM

Jan 2013
Absolutely, he's deffinitely the best. ♥
Sep 2, 2013 1:36 PM

Jun 2013
HAI! Strange, but I think other characters all the time are like:
1. Eren - BLA BLA BLA and kill titans
2. Mikasa - EMO
3. Armin - Mr. IWantToHelpButImUseless
What's more strange is that I like Hanji and Dot Pixis.
Sep 7, 2013 3:49 AM

Jan 2010
Levi and Eren is my number 1 fav in snk X9
Sep 25, 2013 5:17 PM
Jan 2012
Levi and mikasa are my favorite (i don't mean as a pairing) They are both very cool characters. But he wins over her with a bit more idk.. little things. His habits - the way he holds the cup, the cleaning obsession, the crap jokes (this is anime only but) the fact that he keeps the badges of the dead soldiers, that he is very short,.. All those things make him complete. Kinda reminds me of L from Death note :D
I am also, pretty sure he is incredibly kind person. That was implied a few times in the series. He has strong body, and strong mind. And he is such a damn badass! The only thing missing from him is an actual story. I think his age might be inportant in the future... idk.

I like Mikasa a lot, but her obsession with Eren is.. it's okay, actually, but it's starting to define her. She doesn't have a goal beyond him. I hope she finds one. I like how they make her watch and learn though. In the anime at least (i'm not sure about the manga) she used both Reiner and Levi's moves. Even fi executed differently. She just needs a little more to her character. But it's a rare thing for me to like an anime female character at all.

So
1- Levi
2- Mikasa
3 Hanji
4 - Eren
5 - Armin (the more merciless he gets the more i like him! :D )
AntenorASep 25, 2013 5:20 PM
Nov 3, 2013 4:02 AM

Nov 2013
He is definitely my favorite character in the series. I like his personality. I like his charisma, and the vibes he's giving out. He is totally awesome. In my opinion, he is one of the best characters ever made in the manga/anime industry.

(Annie is my fave female character, and she almost has the same vibes as Levi, in my opinion.)
今日の朝食はどうだった?
超ショック!!
Apr 21, 2014 7:07 AM

Dec 2009
The ABSOLUTE BEST! xD

So far, I'm getting to like Hanji and Sasha (she's so adorable) xD But no one would be able to top Levi~! xD

Big Vers.
Jul 14, 2014 4:32 AM

Sep 2011
Rianri said:

Sooo true !!!!! xD
Jul 14, 2014 4:37 AM

Feb 2013
My favorite character in the whole series. He's so attractive, probably my perfect type of anime guy.

Jul 18, 2014 8:55 PM

Jun 2013
Of course, I love him that's why we'll be getting married soon!

Just kidding, guys. I'm sure those fangirls will be mad at me. I have to accept to the fact that I can't claim him to be my husband since he's a "universal crush". Well, that's life. *sobs*
Jul 30, 2014 1:41 AM

Mar 2014
Humanity's most powerful soldier. Levi Heicho

Aug 16, 2014 12:24 PM
Sep 2013
Levi is one of my favourite characters. He is badass, he has a very interesting backstory and although he doesn't show it he actually cares a lot about his comrades.

But the thing about snk is that it has so many interesting characters that you actually have to think twice when you want to select your top favourite. For example, I love Levi, but on the other hand I remember that stubborn, short-tempered Eren and I say how can I forger you?!?!
Oct 4, 2014 4:03 PM

Jan 2013
Levi is my favorite character of all time. And he always will be <3
I love his character. He is strong, determined, strong-willed and fights for what he believes him, no matter what. He protects his friends who he holds dearest and he does everything to save mankind. And he's very handsome as well :3
I like the fact that his character is badass. That makes him cool. But also the fact that he has a soft core.

Dec 10, 2014 3:52 PM

Mar 2014
Levi is the very reason I am watching SnK

Hanji is also cool though
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jul 17, 2016 7:23 AM
Jul 2016
YES HE IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST CHARACTER FROM SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN I LOVE HIM VERY MUCH
May 5, 2017 11:19 PM

Nov 2016
HE IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEEEST (with miss patatoeeees) X'D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Pairings with Rivaille ( 1 2 )

Kyo- - Apr 26, 2013

50 by mcxynth »»
Jun 26, 2017 10:46 PM

» Is there anything you don't like about him?

Kyo- - Apr 26, 2013

17 by otakugirl10 »»
Jul 17, 2016 7:30 AM

» Why do you like Rivaille?

Kyo- - Apr 26, 2013

25 by otakugirl10 »»
Jul 17, 2016 7:26 AM

» Member Cards~OPEN ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Nate - Apr 29, 2013

212 by YinLamperouge »»
Aug 15, 2015 1:50 PM

» Kuinaki Sentaku visual novel translations

Kyo- - Dec 26, 2013

2 by Kyo- »»
Apr 9, 2014 3:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.