Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Apr 23, 2021 4:31 PM
Apr 2021
I feel bad for Kurumu, I'm a Kurumu big fan
Apr 23, 2021 4:33 PM
Apr 2021
I'm waiting for season 3 but still no season 3 What happened?
May 18, 2021 10:04 AM
May 2021
I still love this anime series though the little sister bit in season 2 got old fast. Also the protagonist was way over powered in this last episode and should have just had the power to resist rather than go toe to toe, and only due to a combo of the blood he has within AND their love, to tie in with the theme of the series as a whole.

Since we're probably never gonna see a season 3 it would have been more natural for him to accept both her sides at the end of the episode and more fully embrace her darker half, and feel for her too. But it makes sense to keep stringing us along if they plan on making more seasons!
Aug 18, 2021 9:28 PM
Aug 2021
Top de mais eu amei o anime que a terceira temporada
Aug 18, 2021 10:21 PM
Jul 2021
Tsukune is such a pussy, Inner Moka is hot and loves him too, its STILL Moka. Get with Moka or pick one of the other girls(Mizore! Or even Kurumu!) But instead he turns into a crybaby bitch because a fake personality that never even dated him is gone. Also what a selfish douchebag, hey I want What I want so trap this girl into a forever slumber where she has no life because I'm a selfish piece of trash and I want my fake personality back. I want to read the Manga just so I can read the part where Outer Moka dies for really to crush this little bitch forever where he should end up alone with nobody. Like seriously does anyone think about what the Rosary does to the REAL Moka? That must be horrible, she deserves to be free Tsukune or no.
DKDiabloLichtAug 18, 2021 10:30 PM
Aug 18, 2021 10:52 PM
Jul 2021
Wow what a trash ending, and he "Couldn't decide" without Outer Moka being there? What a bullshit reason, he's ready to risk his LIFE to help him decide? That is something that NOBODY does, and if a character does it it's because they LOVE the person they are fighting for not just to help them "decide" it would have been SOO much better if he legit said they were both important to him and he loved them both, instead of just saying it to their FATHER but not them. Fucking Harem bullshit writing, seriously can SOMEONE who's a writer actually write some god damn Harems with GOOD endings?
Dec 25, 2021 11:48 AM
Dec 2021
Fantastic anime. One of my favourite anime i watched. Outer Moka (inner is good but outer is better) and kurono as so unbelievably sexy that i could compare them to Keyaru, Raul and Greninja, only few are that hot. And so many other girls are hot in this anime as well. Enjoyed this anime a lot and really entertaining.
Apr 20, 2022 7:22 AM
Jun 2021
Hime-sama said:
it was good but im not sure of this?? is there going to be a third season?????
well after so many years no anime and the manga also ended
May 3, 2022 10:15 PM

Nov 2010
Harem route is the best route! I understand why he wants the other Moka back. He wants all his waifus to be with him forever. Tsukune is such a greedy boy, just like every men out there. hehe

I wish I could spank Kokoa too!

This season is the opposite of the 1st. It started out with a blast and got bland towards the end. The final fight wasn't as good as the 1st season. Anyway, it's still a decently entertaining anime. 7/10
Jul 14, 2022 7:42 AM
Mar 2020
Awww i wanted the chad moka to stick around :( welp the mc wants pink ah sigh those spanking to kokoa was amazing lol
Jul 14, 2022 7:42 AM
Mar 2020
MxS7HGS said:
Harem route is the best route! I understand why he wants the other Moka back. He wants all his waifus to be with him forever. Tsukune is such a greedy boy, just like every men out there. hehe

I wish I could spank Kokoa too!

This season is the opposite of the 1st. It started out with a blast and got bland towards the end. The final fight wasn't as good as the 1st season. Anyway, it's still a decently entertaining anime. 7/10
yoooo those spankings lit up the episode lmfao
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 10, 2008

56 by notorietyfour »»
Apr 14, 4:19 AM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Nov 5, 2008

59 by notorietyfour »»
Apr 13, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 4, 2008

52 by DAGardevoir »»
Mar 11, 11:20 PM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 17, 2008

61 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Oct 11, 2023 5:38 PM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Davison - Oct 1, 2008

139 by SlenderKS »»
Oct 6, 2023 9:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.