Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 23, 2013 1:47 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Surprisingly, there was no NTR this episode. Nothing else worthwhile mentioning that I noticed.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Mar 23, 2013 5:23 PM

Feb 2013
MyH-List said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Surprisingly, there was no NTR this episode. Nothing else worthwhile mentioning that I noticed.
Really? It seems like an NTR.
Mar 23, 2013 5:24 PM

Feb 2013
Is this a hentai
"Currently playing the Game of of Life"
Poppin Pills is All We Know - Antidote
Mar 23, 2013 5:26 PM

Feb 2013
-Fuji- said:
Is this a hentai

It is. ._.
Mar 23, 2013 5:30 PM

Feb 2013
OnMe said:
MyH-List said:

I'm not sure what you count as NTR but for me, I don't count it as NTR until the other guy finds out, which he didn't this episode I think. I already completely forgot what I watched to be honest and this hentai was very forgettable.

If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Mar 24, 2013 10:09 PM

May 2009
MyH-List said:
OnMe said:
MyH-List said:

I'm not sure what you count as NTR but for me, I don't count it as NTR until the other guy finds out, which he didn't this episode I think. I already completely forgot what I watched to be honest and this hentai was very forgettable.

This is NTR Type B to be exact which means:

Initially, the heroine is raped, blackmailed, drugged or otherwise tricked to have sex with someone other than the protagonist. However, she eventually starts enjoying it and the sex becomes fully consensual in the end.

Just this episode is pretty forgetable i have to agree with you, i guess we just have to wait to see what's coming
Mar 24, 2013 10:40 PM
Jan 2013
Coward way to steal a girl but it's kind funny when the heroine start enjoy it in the end because in reality no women will like it when someone forced her to having sex.Even to make a women fall with you because sex is impossible because it's only make her hate that guy more and increase her desire to kill him.
Mar 28, 2013 7:45 AM

Dec 2007
she wasn't fighting the sex as much as i'd thought
Mar 30, 2013 4:45 PM

May 2011
seveneir said:
Coward way to steal a girl but it's kind funny when the heroine start enjoy it in the end because in reality no women will like it when someone forced her to having sex.Even to make a women fall with you because sex is impossible because it's only make her hate that guy more and increase her desire to kill him.

What are you talking about? Do you mean that hentai is not an accurate representation of real sex???
Apr 7, 2013 6:12 AM

Feb 2013
seveneir said:
Bro u just made my day
Apr 7, 2013 6:13 AM

Feb 2013
Nigga this anime pissed me off hardcore
Apr 8, 2013 6:08 PM
Dec 2012
a big ol meh for this one. I find it ridiculous that the guys doing the stealing in every NTR story are always bigger
Apr 11, 2013 4:00 PM
Jun 2012
does anyone know any other hentai that are just like this
Apr 11, 2013 4:11 PM

Sep 2012
Apr 17, 2013 4:09 PM

Dec 2007
just real fast she seemed very satisfied at that last scene... very satisfied
Apr 17, 2013 6:03 PM

Apr 2008
Seems like it'll be a nice NTR.
Sayaka's VA is pretty bad though.
Sayaka accepted that guy too fast imo, it would be nicer if he broke her in the next ep instead, but oh well.
Hope she becomes pregnant, would be hilarious XD

Apr 17, 2013 6:06 PM

Apr 2008
seveneir said:

This isn't reality, it's just fiction.
Stop comparing it to reality and just enjoy it xD
No need to feel bad if you did enjoy it.
Go watch True Blue and this one will be easier to enjoy hehe.

Apr 24, 2013 12:47 AM

Dec 2007
Des said:
seveneir said:

This isn't reality, it's just fiction.
Stop comparing it to reality and just enjoy it xD
No need to feel bad if you did enjoy it.
Go watch True Blue and this one will be easier to enjoy hehe.

true blue is a boner breaker, not that you can get a boner from that hentai

so basically it is a toss up between true blue and otome dori, then other ntr's are fine
May 5, 2013 3:28 PM

Apr 2008
AnimeKami said:

so basically it is a toss up between true blue and otome dori, then other ntr's are fine

True Blue is one of my favorite hentais :P
Never fails to, you know hehe.

Otome Dori, haven't watched.

May 5, 2013 3:37 PM

Feb 2013
Des said:
AnimeKami said:

Otome Dori is probably the highest tier NTR hentai right now, at least from what I've seen.

May 9, 2013 2:30 AM
Nov 2012
Art is so so and h-scenes are not the erotic at all.
Jun 19, 2013 6:19 PM

Dec 2007
MyH-List said:
Des said:
AnimeKami said:

Otome Dori is probably the highest tier NTR hentai right now, at least from what I've seen.

ep 2 broke a lot of stuff...
Jun 19, 2013 6:38 PM

Nov 2012
AnimeKami said:
MyH-List said:
Des said:
AnimeKami said:

ep 2 broke a lot of stuff...

episode 2 make my brother become lame and can't wake for a day....
such a killer hentai
Jun 20, 2013 1:39 PM

Jul 2011
MyH-List said:
Des said:
AnimeKami said:

For me is Grope.
Jun 21, 2013 12:15 PM

Feb 2012
Ringosfire said:
It was OK if your into ntr. The next episode probably going to be
1. Him finding out and watching from some were jacking off.
2.She gets pregnant with the ntr guys kid and the husband doesn't find out and the husband takes care of the kid thinking its his and wife still sleeps with the other ntr guy.
3.Ntr guy ties the husband up and bangs his wife in front of him.
4.Husband go's crazy and kills ntr guy and wife.

i want to see 4. :)
die slut die but really art and h-scenes is very good he has an eye to the main chance XD
Jul 2, 2013 8:25 PM

Jun 2009
She found out the pleasure of the bigger dick. It can't be helped.
Jul 3, 2013 11:05 PM

Dec 2007
what is that saying:

"bigger is always better" something like that...
Sep 2, 2013 11:11 AM
Oct 2010
I loved it.

Sayaka is extremely pretty.

The game has her in a gang-bang and she does get pregnant but I can't read Japanese. I really wished though, so I can read the story ;)
Jan 31, 2014 4:26 AM

Jul 2008
I enjoyed this actually, too bad series like these don't usually get more than 1 episode >.<
Apr 15, 2014 4:32 PM

Aug 2009
Well, the pace is just enough for a 1-episode series.

Got me a hard-on. Not a bad NTR overall, no wierd fetishes and such.

8/10 Will Fap
Apr 15, 2014 4:36 PM

Aug 2009
mdsamad said:
seveneir said:
Bro u just made my day

The love is life's
*Internet Grandma
of a family greatest blessing?

I top that. You just gotta throw away logic when watching hentais, especially NTRs
May 9, 2014 3:44 PM

Jun 2012
I thought it was okay. Good animation.
Surprised that the husband never found out.
Feb 4, 2015 11:46 PM

Jul 2010
MyH-List said:
Des said:

I feel Dark Blue is the most depressing. At least in Otome Dori, it gives off the hint that he was hallucinating it although we assume it's not. Then she comes home (I think pregnant) and everything seems okay. I guess, he's living a lie so that sucks balls. However, in Dark Blue, everyone dies except for the NTR guy, the main heroine, and his bitch maid. I guess dying isn't as bad as living a lie lol

bakatengu said:
Ringosfire said:
It was OK if your into ntr. The next episode probably going to be
1. Him finding out and watching from some were jacking off.
2.She gets pregnant with the ntr guys kid and the husband doesn't find out and the husband takes care of the kid thinking its his and wife still sleeps with the other ntr guy.
3.Ntr guy ties the husband up and bangs his wife in front of him.
4.Husband go's crazy and kills ntr guy and wife.

i want to see 4. :)
die slut die but really art and h-scenes is very good he has an eye to the main chance XD

I think there was only one NTR I've seen with #4. There has been some NTR where it "could've" ended decently alright, but not really. Most are either extremely bad or neutral. The NTR part doesn't bother me, it's the part where the husband finds out and wants to die or hide like a bitch. It'll be about time when the MC isn't a bitch and kills the guy. That'll make my day.
OmnimeFeb 4, 2015 11:49 PM
Nov 28, 2015 1:35 AM
May 2015
seveneir said:
Exactly, but hentai has no logic and the result is another NTR like this. I wonder why all the hentai with good art are NTR? Probably only 1% of world population love NTR like anime, movies, books etc. It is really unfortunate that most of the hentai are all about stealing good guy's beautiful wife/girlfriend :-(

And I should mention that big penis loving wife also. Generally if someone rapes you then you go to the police station but in hentai those girls hide all the incident from their so-called beloved husband or boyfriend, and then those dick loving girls accept the rapist and become their slave. There no love from heart, no mental love for their boyfriend/husband. The only thing they love is big penis. And those girls then left their boyfriend/husband and stay with big dicks lifelong. Marriage blue is another bullshit NTR like other hentai.
eklaNov 28, 2015 1:51 AM
Dec 5, 2015 11:01 PM
Oct 2014
seveneir said:

Cant agree more, Cheers XD

ekla said:
seveneir said:
Exactly, but hentai has no logic and the result is another NTR like this. I wonder why all the hentai with good art are NTR? Probably only 1% of world population love NTR like anime, movies, books etc. It is really unfortunate that most of the hentai are all about stealing good guy's beautiful wife/girlfriend :-(

And I should mention that big penis loving wife also. Generally if someone rapes you then you go to the police station but in hentai those girls hide all the incident from their so-called beloved husband or boyfriend, and then those dick loving girls accept the rapist and become their slave. There no love from heart, no mental love for their boyfriend/husband. The only thing they love is big penis. And those girls then left their boyfriend/husband and stay with big dicks lifelong. Marriage blue is another bullshit NTR like other hentai.

Awesome rep XD
Feb 23, 2016 6:19 PM

May 2015
Being coerced toward infidelity by senpai and then the heroine forming a positive opinion on the matter is just... "Ah, forget it." Hentai logic…
May 15, 2017 12:29 PM
May 2017
I didn't like this at all, I just wanted to fap the other night, I know it's just an anime, but WTF, does masaharu find out? I hope he does and leaves her ass, someone please tell me he finds out.
May 23, 2017 7:19 AM
May 2017
I really want this anime series to finish, there is only one episode, I want more two, because I really felt bad for her fiance
Apr 26, 2019 1:16 PM

May 2013
Meh. Pretty standard storyline. At least that egotistical guy was attractive lmao. Can't stand ugly bastard hentai most of the time x'D

5/10. Sometimes Sayaka's voice was uggo lol.... not cute
Masaharu is a sweet hubby. He was interested in bareback sex, but she was still "white pantsu" Sayaka then lmfao. Now that she's been tainted, she should at least give her fiance what he wanted .-. even though he deserves better :3
May 21, 2020 4:24 AM
May 2020
Can anyone tell me the whole story and routes in the game ?
May 29, 2020 8:29 AM
Apr 2020
You call that conservative? Doesnt let soon to be husband have Sex with her but lets another guy penetrate her and then enjoys it.
Also she could have told the soon to be husband that she was blackmail and rape by the ntr guy but she didnt do it beacuse "hentai logic".
GhamjirouMay 29, 2020 8:36 AM
Jun 10, 2020 8:38 AM

Aug 2018
One of the best hentai ever animated/drawn, kinda reminds me of Ore wa kanojo wo shinjiteru!
Nov 20, 2022 6:44 PM

Nov 2010
I got a nice hard on from that. Sayaka looks hot and those sex scenes looked erotic! 7/10
Apr 5, 2023 10:38 AM
Mar 2017
Standard hentai. idiotic logic on forums: "It is fine of the ra*ist/blackmailer is good looking but if he is fat it is really bad." WHO CARES?
May 17, 2023 7:42 AM
Aug 2020
Always keeps your Bitches happy and satisfied Boiz because no matter how loyal she is to you ; in the end she gonna cheat you with a big Dick Dude to satisfy her lonely pussy
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.