Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 8, 2013 8:06 PM
Oct 2012
Well yeah i have been seriously wondering about this. I really liked the anime and want to it to keep going and ever since I finished it I have had hope in me that it would keep going.

According to these videos, there will be more to code geass.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 9, 2013 12:43 AM

Dec 2012
This has been answered to death NO

Those are movies that happend between the timeline when leoulch lost his memories featuring C.C and that faggot suzaka but the other characters are all new.
Mar 13, 2013 3:45 PM

Oct 2012
I dont think there is any chance of sequel even if they would want, dont think there is some story that could be made after that ending

I've got a bad habit of clicking spoilers too fast, then regret it ..

"The only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed."
Mar 22, 2013 11:24 AM

Sep 2010
Lelouch's story is over and done with lets explore new universes and timelines. I'm more interested about the Royal Family that isn't Lelouch or Nunnally. xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Sep 25, 2013 9:28 AM
Sep 2013
Tomzkk said:
I dont think there is any chance of sequel even if they would want, dont think there is some story that could be made after that ending
Lelouch and C.C could be maybe 100-200 years into the future and war has started again and perhaps it's just as bad as Britania so then they decide to arise again?? Sounds like a darn good plot if you ask me haha
Sep 25, 2013 9:30 AM

Jun 2013
What is Code Geass without Lelouch?? No
Oct 1, 2013 9:27 PM

Aug 2013
hope code geass would have another season because I loved the storyline and everything about it.. I really hope for another season

also they say lelouch is immortal because he kill his father is that true?
Oct 1, 2013 9:31 PM
Jan 2013
Even though the ending of R2 was a "Viewers choice ending" which was confirmed by the creator of CG I don't think so. CG R2 has the best ending in any anime or form of media that I have ever seen. It was simply: Perfect. They simple answer is no, however there is still a less than 1 percent of it being yes. Factors giving a yes are that they are making Akito of the Excile therefore the franchise is continuing and hasn't died off and also the fact that is a "Viewers choice ending" leaving an option for a third season.
Oct 1, 2013 9:45 PM

Aug 2013
CG was like the best anime I've ever seen and there's plenty of ways they could make another season and seeing how they're making now those OVA/movies of CG(didn't watch it) they might make a 3rd season or I hope so
You think ideals alone can change the world?
Feb 18, 2014 5:22 PM
Jun 2013
if you are asking about a continuation on Lelouch's story, then i really don't think so.

However, code geass as a universe isn't dead. If this Akito thing goes acording to plan ($$$) it's possible other animes set in this universe emerge.

Remember CC is still inmortal and very much alive, say 200 years go by, world goes to shit again, she makes a contract with someone else, blahblahblah.

Easier still, tell the story of one of her previous contracts, as some manga is doing atm (don't remember the name).

But yeah...Lelouch is a closed chapter, imo.
Aug 21, 2014 7:11 AM
Aug 2014
In the last scene of the last episode, we see the cc on top of a truck carrying hay. The driver is leoulch.
Check Web Site: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/code-geass/articles/71312/title/code-geass-r3-official-announcement
Aug 21, 2014 7:16 AM

Jan 2013
whyve said:
In the last scene of the last episode, we see the cc on top of a truck carrying hay. The driver is leoulch.
Check Web Site: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/code-geass/articles/71312/title/code-geass-r3-official-announcement

This is from a year ago.
Even though I do believe Lelouch is still alive, a season 3 will probably not be very likely, if it will ... well AMAZING ofcourse :)
As long as Lelouch is somehow making a comeback, which is doubtful , as he left Suzaku in charge.
Aug 21, 2014 7:18 AM

Jul 2012
Why would anyone want a sequel?
Aug 21, 2014 3:46 PM

Nov 2013
mayukachan said:
Why would anyone want a sequel?
Lelouch fanboys who refuse to accept his death. 'Nuff said.
Aug 22, 2014 8:03 AM
Sep 2013
If there were to be a sequel of some sorts it's more likely to be a movie than a TV series. like what they are doing with the spinoff series Akito
Sep 4, 2014 12:24 PM

Jul 2014
Code Geass is the best anime I've ever seen, and after that ending it would be hard anyway to continue on this level, to say it like that.
It wasn't me who was wrong, it was the world!
May 28, 2015 10:51 AM
May 2015
I would love to see a pre-series depicting how and why Mal(the mind reader guy from like ep 10 ) got his powers and what he did with them before his brain went to shit obdviously there is a part where c.c explains how but not anything about what he did
May 28, 2015 10:54 AM

Oct 2013
just leave it at that end. it was good
Jun 29, 2015 10:25 AM
Jun 2015
they could simply bring loulouch back from the dead if they cant think of any thing. considering he beat his father and his power's were at that point or whatever the designers could chalk up him being alive to immortality
Jul 15, 2015 5:02 AM
Jul 2015
Theres a season 3 i assure you that.Because lelouch is really alive. And better be a season 3. Because lelouch didn't yet fulfilled his contract to C.C
Jul 17, 2015 9:24 AM
Sep 2012
If the Akito series does well overall they will consider it. Sunrise likes to milk popular franchise like Gundam. Either they will continue from r2 because of that open ending or an entire different cast but same universe.
Aug 5, 2015 10:35 PM
Feb 2015
I wish they released something to show how others accept Suzaku's new role as Zero. I'm curious as to how that will go...
Aug 6, 2015 7:58 PM
Oct 2009
If they were going to make a third season, they could have already done that.

I don't think they will. It isn't necessary to have one at this point either.
Aug 7, 2015 2:24 PM

Sep 2010
Otaku_Buster said:
If the Akito series does well overall they will consider it. Sunrise likes to milk popular franchise like Gundam. Either they will continue from r2 because of that open ending or an entire different cast but same universe.

This is most likely.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Aug 16, 2015 1:36 AM
Aug 2015
WHO WOULDNT WANT A THRID SEASON!!!! THE THIRD MOVIE PROVES HES ALIVE AND I THINK WE ARE LOOKING AT SEASON 3 AFTER THE 5TH MOVIE!!!!!!!!!
Sep 9, 2015 2:25 PM

Sep 2015
0-Lelouch said:
Theres a season 3 i assure you that.Because lelouch is really alive. And better be a season 3. Because lelouch didn't yet fulfilled his contract to C.C

My guess is that C.C would no longer wish to die because she can spend eternity with LeLouch, because he is also immortal. If not then she likely just found someone else to do it.
Oct 21, 2015 7:47 AM
Oct 2015
i wish this one will come sooner. i really love this epic anime. lelouch as a character gave and showed a new me since the day i watch code gease. his way of thinking spread awareness and intelegence to everyone else who have watched this. all the character were very amazing. 5 star to the writer. brilliant job
Nov 28, 2015 2:23 AM
Nov 2015
Lets see Lelouch`s story is closed. Two facts on that account

1. Those who get the code of c. (or immortly) loses their geass and become unafected by geass as well as the power to contract others into geass users.

2. After Lelouch kills his father he still uses the power of his geass so it highly unlikly that he got the code of c. (the code of c is the mark C.C. and Charles has)

Thou a good rebutle would state that maybe since he didn`t kill C.C. but Charles who he was not contracted to kill.
Nov 28, 2015 2:25 AM

Sep 2009
Uh, no.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Nov 28, 2015 2:27 AM
Nov 2015
MortalMelancholy said:
Uh, no.

What?
Nov 28, 2015 2:28 AM
Jun 2015
HOLY SHIT! SEASON 3 ANNOUNCED!
It turns out Lelouch doesn't die, and Kallen went into prostitution thinking he was dead! Shirley's ghost is involved, we have a final fight where Lelouch kills Suzaku and Lelouch ends up with C.C.!
Nov 28, 2015 2:35 AM
Nov 2015
JewellTH said:
It turns out Lelouch doesn't die, and Kallen went into prostitution thinking he was dead! Shirley's ghost is involved, we have a final fight where Lelouch kills Suzaku and Lelouch ends up with C.C.!

Highly dout that prostitution part I mean at the end Kallen decides to finish school.
Nov 28, 2015 2:36 AM
Jun 2015
IBAOD said:
JewellTH said:

Highly dout that prostitution part I mean at the end Kallen decides to finish school.

If you thought I was serious, I'd be concerned.
Nov 28, 2015 2:36 AM

Sep 2009
Motherfken necro
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Nov 28, 2015 4:01 AM
Nov 2015
JewellTH said:
IBAOD said:

If you thought I was serious, I'd be concerned.

Concerned for what?

I kid. I didn`t really think you were serious just wanted to speak.
Nov 30, 2015 8:40 PM

Jul 2014
Nightmare of Nunnally spinoff maybe? idk...
Dec 10, 2015 1:51 AM
Jun 2015
You know, at first I hated the ending so much but later on I actually thought the ending was great.

As for an another season, IF they are, which I doubt but IF, than it would probably be a few decades or years later from the anime. It would need to have a new character (Instead of Lelouch) and plot. I would like it to be Lelouch, but he got stabbed and lost so much blood. There is no way that he could survive that and than heal himself. Lelouch is my favorite character and just hope that they don't bring him back. I wish, but he showed just how much knowledge and wisdom he has. He was a great character, but I would be enthusiastic about who the mother of Lelouch's child would be.
WanChai753Dec 10, 2015 2:00 AM
Dec 10, 2015 2:26 AM

Oct 2014
its been a while but im sure I remember that ending being a complete setup for peace, and L did not die?

Left to start a new life. The whole carriage scene and all.
I have a self destructive disease inside that eats away at me,
there is no place for it in this world,
this disease is righteousness.
Dec 12, 2015 7:20 PM

Dec 2015
Sherlock died... not. So I'm sure they can find some ridiculous way for him to revive.
Mar 15, 2016 8:33 PM
Aug 2015
Delmonster said:
If there were to be a sequel of some sorts it's more likely to be a movie than a TV series. like what they are doing with the spinoff series Akito

Hell a movie would at least be better than nothing ill admit that it was a perfect ending but as all masterpiece animes go, they tend to leave you wanting more which is why code geass will never die and fans will never except lelouchs death neither will i, and frankly code geass is a masterpiece, which is why it leaves you wanting more!
May 1, 2016 5:59 PM

Apr 2016
If in the off (and I mean off somewhere in Jupiter) chance this show actually gets a follow-up, it will be a pseudo sequel akin to the likes of Yugioh GX and Yugioh 5DS. New set of characters, new rules mingle with with the old ones, and a time that takes place AT LEAST a few years after the events of R2. Not to mention, don't expect an R3. The title will have to lose the "Lelouch of the Rebellion" subtitle, and said subtitle will have to be replaced, like with Akito the Extend.

If it's a prequel to season 1, which is a more likely option, the characters, and subtitle are all going to change as well. Sure we may catch scenes with the original series characters as their younger selves, but assuming that the prequel highlights the origins of both the Geass and the Nightmare mechs (which is the more satisfying approach) likely nullifies the possibility of what the last sentence said, happening; unless it ends with the war that allowed Britannia to conquer Japan. That means it will take place a long while before the original classic.

While it would be interesting to see either option or even both options happening, the chances of either series coming to fruition are low at best. Albeit, IF either ever happens, I will certainly be on board with it.
May 5, 2016 2:30 AM

Apr 2016
I hope there would be The Movie did not Satisfy me because Not much SCREEN time for C.C and Lelouch plus he is Still Alive A hidden Scene in the Original Video Released C.C was talking to Lelouch, Lelouch Was really Alive He was the driver. i dont understand though in the Movie that He lost his Memories and Stuff. If they are ganna make season 3 it should be more into relationship of C.C and Lelouch plus saying the real name of C.C
May 5, 2016 2:35 AM

Jan 2009
what happened to this http://myanimelist.net/news/12959283 supposedly movie series project of Code Geass?
May 7, 2016 12:39 AM
Mar 2016
Code geass season 3 has already been announced, and I can't wait! I also have a pretty good idea of the storyline from what we've already seen. There's a new main character, C.C. Is still with as the supporting character, and the mysterious man is lelouch. I think lelouch is immortal. Just look back at the last few episodes of R2. Lelouchs' father obtained code from murdering V.2. Right. Well I believe lelouch obtained code from murdering his father. I know that you loose your geass when you obtain code but I think code is like geass, it's different for everyone. Every code grants you invincibility but I believe lelouch has that, but can also use his geass power. This would explain the last clip from R2 as well. This is just a theory but I think it might hold some ground.
May 7, 2016 12:56 AM

Jul 2015
No No No No No No No No and No :=)
May 7, 2016 1:03 AM

Jul 2014
I don't think so, not another season anyway, and I hope there won't be... the ending was good, any more and it would ruin it (for me anyway).
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
May 7, 2016 1:53 AM
Mar 2016
I also think it would ruin the series with another season, if it's not done right. They have to make it as good or better than the first and second season, as well as making it entertaining and fun to watch if their gonna match what's already been made and the quality of the series in general. If they can come up with an interesting storyline, the concept of the code geass world is really good, and i really hope they make another season and still maintain the quality of the seasons that came before it.
May 31, 2016 5:51 AM
May 2016
This Question has been Nuked with tons of NO but i do not think that it is not possible to make a story after lelouch died in the end, lelouch's death's burial never was shown to us, which means the story can be hiatus for the moment, for that i mean, he could still be revived by some sorta anime logic shit (since the anime got some supernatural powers). it's just my opinion even though the creator himself already declared that lelouch is dead after being nailed by fegget suzaku.
May 31, 2016 5:59 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Kallen's future after ending

Arminken - 5 hours ago

2 by itzswxzy »»
53 minutes ago

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

435 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 21, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.