Forum Settings
Forums

Origins: When did you start disliking (or stop liking) Tsundere girls?

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 2, 2012 6:08 AM

Mar 2011
Toradora Was Actually Good And Got Me Hooked On Romances But After I Watched The Stupid Neko Overrun Anime I Started To Get A Headache
[Input amazing signature]
Jelly?
Jul 19, 2012 12:55 PM
Jun 2012
Ahh I totally forgot about Naru!! Yeah it was definitly her
Aug 5, 2012 1:08 PM

Mar 2010
I don't remember when I started disliking them. It was mostly when I didn't like a character in a show (usually tsundere though I didn't care about that then) I would search spoilers when that character dies (don't judge me). But the moment I began hating tsunderes was somwhere around first five minutes of Hidan no Aria episode 2... My patience for female characters that treat male lead like shit ran out and now I'm a tsundere hater
"Then again, if she's not my sibling, there's no bling, either" - Ararararagi Koyomi
Feb 18, 2013 11:40 PM

Apr 2009
I started hating a few tsudere since after watching "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya". Yeah, you're not gonna believe this, but its that glob darn catchy song, "Hare Hare Yukai" in the ending that got me into it into that anime the first place. Anyway, as I continued the series, I began to realize how much of a spoiled and forceful brat of an idiot she is. And to make matters worse,...she's a god-moder. *faceplam*

I feel really bad for Kyon getting involved with this nutjob, but what the heck do the other 3 members in the SOS Brigade even see in her?! Can you honestly tell me that this whole plot about Kyon being warned by Koizumi to do whatever Haruhi wants to keep the world from going to destruction? If that's the case, then the world wouldn't be having idiots for rulers to begin with. Thats a stupid plot! Especially that repetitive endless 8 Arc where they play the same stupid episode 8 times in different clothing. My glob, this is a waste of space worse than pointless anime fillers.

But yeah, Haruhi Suzumiya is THE reason why I began to hate a few tsunderes out there. Asuka was my first to hate, but not my primary reason for hating those tsudere. Because back then when I last saw her, she's not too bad, but too good in terms of coping with people. I was also gonna say Louise was my reason, but...ok you know what? F**K HER TO DEATH! She may not be my reason, but she is my biggest b***h of an insult to injury for that reason to me.
starwarriorrobbyAug 7, 2013 7:58 PM
Feb 20, 2013 10:56 AM

Sep 2012
First tsundere I saw was Asuka in NGE, and she pissed me off. Next was that girl in Nichijou who would always shoot her crush with rocket launchers, which was marginally more tolerable than calling him names and slapping him. Then I watched Toradora and SAO and realized that I just don't like them.
Feb 22, 2013 5:19 PM

Apr 2009
MetaKlonoa said:
First tsundere I saw was Asuka in NGE, and she pissed me off. Next was that girl in Nichijou who would always shoot her crush with rocket launchers, which was marginally more tolerable than calling him names and slapping him. Then I watched Toradora and SAO and realized that I just don't like them.

Well, Asuna in SAO didn't seem too bad as a tsundere. She's not as annoying, bratty or an abusive b-bag like the many few we know before. Toradora, I can't say for sure yet, but it did seem like they tone down on Taiga, but gave Ryuji some balls to stand up to her unlike a few other guy characters that are pervy idiots, too innocent and mature to step up.
Feb 24, 2013 8:38 AM

Sep 2012
starwarriorrobby said:
MetaKlonoa said:

Well, Asuna in SAO didn't seem too bad as a tsundere. She's not as annoying, bratty or an abusive b-bag like the many few we know before. Toradora, I can't say for sure yet, but it did seem like they tone down on Taiga, but gave Ryuji some balls to stand up to her unlike a few other guy characters that are pervy idiots, too innocent and mature to step up.

I didn't actually think Asuna was poorly done, but I still disliked her. Same goes for Taiga. And both shows go for physical humor with them, which I just tend to roll my eyes at for whatever reason.
Feb 24, 2013 11:53 PM

Apr 2009
MetaKlonoa said:
starwarriorrobby said:
MetaKlonoa said:

I didn't actually think Asuna was poorly done, but I still disliked her. Same goes for Taiga. And both shows go for physical humor with them, which I just tend to roll my eyes at for whatever reason.

hmm, that kind of physical humor around those tsundere did seem like it might have been predictable in these shows.
Jul 6, 2013 5:41 PM

Nov 2009
Depois de perceber que as "Tsunderes normais", só se ferravam e Tsunderes filhas da puta se davam bem, comecei a odiar ambos os jeitos.
Apr 25, 2015 1:26 PM
Aug 2014
always hated them
Dec 11, 2016 9:44 PM
Aug 2014
Rewenger said:
I was always freaked out by those arrogant, unreasonable and stupid girls that probably don't get a good punch in their face JUST because they are girls. This hate originated from Toradora and Shakugan no Shana. And no matter what anime I watch, I get the feeling like those creatures are everywhere. So this hate is still developing during all those years.

i agree and if the guy hits them back the guy will be called the abuser i hate tsunderes of both genders but i hate females more because they can abuse guys and get away with it
Feb 6, 2019 11:28 PM
Sep 2012
at first i did not know what tsundere was but i never liked abuse then i saw louise and i dropped it i dont get why she has so many fans
Jun 1, 2019 9:21 PM

Jul 2014
Pretty much since Asuka and Akane, yep. I can tolerate some tsundere, but not THAT much...
Jan 7, 2021 2:41 AM

Apr 2009
OK, so it's been a LONG time since I talk about this, but years ago, I found one anime that TOTALLY scarred me for life and got me paranoid towards modern anime and hate tsundere more than ever. The anime is called Oreimo, and the biggest and WORST tsundere I've ever seen in my life, Kirino. Oh my god, I hated that anime so much. Not only because of that insufferable mary-sue, but also because of how that anime encourages incest so much. It's FREAKIN' DISGUSTING! And if that wasn't enough, there's Kirino's masochistic brother of hers. He is SO pathetic and SO stupid, I don't believe. EVERYONE in Oreimo calls both of them out for their BS, yet nothing is done about it. They still go on with the incest. After season, I was pushed off the edge and l most quit anime. Especially after knowing the fact that there are PEOPLE that ACTUALLY liked Oreimo and would simp and defend it like nothing else; and that the same HACK creator of Oreimo is doing another incest series and more anime followed suit. It's literally the WORST I've ever had to deal with. Worse than Zero no Tsukaima, and worse than Haruhi Suzumiya. And I avoided most modern anime like the plague since then. Because, I knew that after one bad anime, they wanna add in more that becomes worse than the last. Worse tsunderes, worse masochistic idiots, worse isekais, worse incest and so on. It's madness, man!
*sighs* That's about all I can say. I forgot to mention that years ago, because Ii was so busy and alot has happened since I made that last reply. Plus, I was worried that I would run into the very few bullies that would most likely to attack me for hating Oreimo from experience and justified reasons. Not to mention, that I got lured into that name because of a stupid bandwagon. Nobody shuts up about this one. Not even that tsundere simp, Gigguk. But yeah, that's whole update on this one, even if its years late on that.
Mar 28, 2021 1:33 AM

Mar 2012
It's actually a tsundere boy that started my hate for tsunderes. Wolfram von Bielefeld from Kyo Kara Maoh pissed me off so much with his over the top jealous and violent behavior, he was the first tsundere I hated with a passion. Then I started to notice a trend of similar characteristics in other characters and the worst thing was that these characters received more attention from both their creators as well as fans and it annoyed me so much.
Mar 5, 2022 1:42 AM
Mar 2022
i was never a fan of tsundere characters i cant stand how they always act rude and beat up the person they love but louise made me hate them so much i mean not all are bad but i cant stand them
Mar 5, 2022 1:42 AM
Mar 2022
i was never a fan of tsundere characters i cant stand how they always act rude and beat up the person they love but louise made me hate them so much i mean not all are bad but i cant stand them
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» whos the most nice tsundere

boa555 - Dec 13, 2015

4 by BurntBurrito »»
Oct 22, 2022 7:33 AM

» What kind of anime girls do you like? (Obviously not tsunderes)

EternalTears - Aug 14, 2010

24 by ZetaSoujiro »»
Jun 1, 2019 9:24 PM

» list of tsunderes

eiskalt - Dec 12, 2008

13 by princessakura »»
Feb 6, 2019 11:31 PM

» Rie Kugimiya

EternalTears - Nov 26, 2010

14 by princessakura »»
Feb 6, 2019 11:23 PM

» What Do You Dislike About Tsunderes?

Icy_Auron - Dec 7, 2009

20 by princessakura »»
Feb 6, 2019 11:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.