Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 23, 2013 2:54 PM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I was not expecting much from this but I can probably say this is my most enjoyed hentai of everything that has aired this year so far.

I don't take much interest in old men hentai but this one was surprisingly enjoyable. If I had to relate it to something, it really reminds me of Otome Dori but without the NTR, I'm not sure if the second half was considered rape or not as I can't understand Japanese fluently and only watched a raw. I felt as if the artwork felt similar to Otome Dori at times too, even though the character design was different.

However, one thing that bugged me was the random tentacle scene for like a few seconds. I'll probably have to wait for subs til then or if someone knows, a explanation works. However, I do have my own guess and will stick with it til then.

♥ ☆ ♥ | My list is a bit NSFW | Hentai Database Contributors Club | ♥ ☆ ♥
If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Feb 24, 2013 5:19 AM

Mar 2009
awesome grafic
love the story and how itsnt otome dori all over again
(Y)
i hope next epi is even better ^^
i am going to be the i the one with the biggest manga pocket collgection

url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/enerjak&sclick=1][/url]
Feb 24, 2013 6:45 AM
Dec 2012
MyH-List said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
I was not expecting much from this but I can probably say this is my most enjoyed hentai of everything that has aired this year so far.

I don't take much interest in old men hentai but this one was surprisingly enjoyable. If I had to relate it to something, it really reminds me of Otome Dori but without the NTR, I'm not sure if the second half was considered rape or not as I can't understand Japanese fluently and only watched a raw. I felt as if the artwork felt similar to Otome Dori at times too, even though the character design was different.

However, one thing that bugged me was the random tentacle scene for like a few seconds. I'll probably have to wait for subs til then or if someone knows, a explanation works. However, I do have my own guess and will stick with it til then.
Same here.... I also enjoyed this .... and i guess that tentacle scene was just hallucination or she was thinking that the situation she was in was like that tentacle rape..... I am also not sure i also watched it as raw....lets hope the 2nd ep is as good as the 1st
Feb 24, 2013 11:45 PM

May 2012
Great animation from the makers of Otome Dori. And I like that the MC isn't some old fart whose face is covered by shading. You get to sympathize with the old man because let's face it, when we get to that age, we won't be getting any more hot action.

9/10, hoping for an even better second.
Feb 25, 2013 1:18 AM
Feb 2013
Really enjoyed this. Does anyone know when the second episode is going to be released? Also, I haven't used this site long so I was wondering if anyone knew if there's a site/link to a list of the hentai being released this year?
Feb 25, 2013 5:39 AM

Feb 2013
nomad2790 said:
Really enjoyed this. Does anyone know when the second episode is going to be released? Also, I haven't used this site long so I was wondering if anyone knew if there's a site/link to a list of the hentai being released this year?

With the first episode just released this month so it'll probably be a while before the second comes which I believe there should be at least one more episode since there are two other girls to introduce, possibly more. The other two girls were shown in the beginning.

If you're looking for a list of new releases, certain sites usually update them monthly, not yearly. Just google a month, a year and 'hentai' together and you should get some results.

If you see a hentai anime using a manga/eroge cover image, help by replacing it with its proper image!
Feb 25, 2013 7:02 AM

Jul 2008
Nice animation here, the old guy as the main man was surprising but everything blends quite well :D The 2 chicks are awesome :D
Feb 25, 2013 6:20 PM
Feb 2013
This was a super hot and well produced hentai. I loved it.

Did any one else notice the cameo by Sayla Mass and Mirai Yashima? That made my day. :p
Feb 26, 2013 12:37 AM

Dec 2010
I'm pretty sure the whole gang/tentacle scene was imaginary. That didn't happen in the VN at all. The ganguro delinquent chick is the pure girl.
Feb 26, 2013 2:31 PM

Feb 2012
The MC surprised me. It's a welcome change in hentai. 9/10
Feb 28, 2013 6:26 AM
Dec 2012
MyH-List said:
nomad2790 said:

With the first episode just released this month so it'll probably be a while before the second comes which I believe there should be at least one more episode since there are two other girls to introduce, possibly more. The other two girls were shown in the beginning.

If you're looking for a list of new releases, certain sites usually update them monthly, not yearly. Just google a month, a year and 'hentai' together and you should get some results.
MyH-List said:
nomad2790 said:

Or u could just go to hentaitake.com they have calendar showing upcoming hentai and u can also download hentais from there.
Feb 28, 2013 9:54 AM

Jun 2009
Old men are welcome too. Although I'm starting not to mind them in doujins and netorare as well.
Mar 2, 2013 10:36 AM
Jun 2010
Any other Hentai that has an old men too? That guy banged them alot xD
Mar 3, 2013 3:55 PM
Oct 2012
This was surprisingly extremely enjoyable to watch. I watched a raw, but I could tell that the story was actually light-hearted, no NTR in sight.

I usually avoid most animated Hentai nowadays because it's either centered around rape and/or NTR, or it follows too generic of a story-line, but I decided to watch this one because I saw some animated GIFs for some of the scenes. I was immediately reminded of Otome Dori from the drawing style, so I assumed it was another NTR series. I was still being annoyed from Otome Dori being replayed mentally, so I thought "What the hell, what's another dosage going to do?"

What I got instead was a nice episode with a respectable protagonist and some scenes that were enough to satisfy a mind desensitized to some pretty crazy sex scenes. A second episode would be nice, but I think it's pretty much concluded. The after-credit scene was proof enough of that, along with the おしまい that appeared instead of a つづく

Edit: Just saw it subbed. Got a lot of understanding for the plot, which made it that much more enjoyable.
ObjManApr 28, 2013 8:43 PM
Mar 4, 2013 1:17 AM
Dec 2010
MyH-List said:

I can understand the Japanese and it's not rape. The beginning of the second half is basically persuasion to have sex with him, but is definitely not rape.
Mar 6, 2013 8:53 PM
Feb 2013
Apologies if this gets mixed in with another response, but does someone know of a link to watch the first episode? The one I used before isn't working any more. Lame. I would torrent it, but I don't trust'em.
Mar 8, 2013 10:46 PM

Mar 2009
nomad2790 said:
Apologies if this gets mixed in with another response, but does someone know of a link to watch the first episode? The one I used before isn't working any more. Lame. I would torrent it, but I don't trust'em.

How about you google the damn title and look for a change? Here, I'll start you off, "Sei Yariman Gakuen Enkou Nikki". Google that, lazy.

Mar 18, 2013 11:12 PM

Sep 2010
Not bad. Not what I like, but it was pretty enjoyable.
Mar 31, 2013 8:43 AM

Jul 2008
It's a LOLWUT ED lol
Apr 4, 2013 10:15 AM
Sep 2010
So the girl didnt get ganged? However in the subs at scene at the end after the credits miho asked for a three some and the old man said rei already...
so does that mean she did get ganged?
Apr 6, 2013 10:01 AM

Apr 2013
i hope rei will be featured in episode 2 , lovin dark skin chicks =w=
Apr 9, 2013 1:14 AM

Apr 2011
amazing 1st epd. Can't wait for epd 2.
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
May 24, 2013 11:08 AM
Apr 2013
Loved the art style, animation was kinda shaky but still good. Slutty girls really are the best. Can't wait for ep 2
Jun 19, 2013 3:02 PM
Nov 2008
Old Guy was amusing.

"Yeah, I'll just go prowl the streets looking for High School girls. but only if we can go for coffee first"
Jul 2, 2013 2:36 AM

May 2010
just watched the game-cg...

i hope the black haired chick is shaved in the 2nd ep not like she's shown in the game (unshaved).

i also hope there will be 2 more eps:
the 2nd with the missing two girls and
the 3rd with only group scenes ... meaning all 4 girls at once (or at least 2 in every scene) and the old fart.
Jul 8, 2013 12:45 AM

Jul 2011
Wow, glad I stumbled on to this one. One of the best new hentai in a while. Very unique, rarely used, poses and sexual animations used. Captured a lot of intensity that made for some great dynamic scenes. That old man was putting in work and is suprisingly likeable.

Also the random Capcom game cameos = lol, I noticed the goons Rei beat up were Final Fight knockoffs and Miho was dressed as Chun Li in the eyecatch break.

Looking forward to the next episode, pretty standout title so far.
Nagi27Jul 8, 2013 12:52 AM
Jul 16, 2013 12:20 AM

Sep 2011
Both girls were super sexy. I have gotten used to seeing old guys in hentai so the sex scenes weren't messed up.

Easy 9/10 here.
Aug 1, 2013 3:01 PM
Jul 2013
is there going to be a second episode because it says the status of the show is finished airing after the first ep
Aug 1, 2013 3:38 PM

Feb 2013
taylor411 said:
is there going to be a second episode because it says the status of the show is finished airing after the first ep

Not exactly sure why but apparently since AniDB listed it as 1 episode, MAL decided to as well. Not sure what their source on that was.

Aug 6, 2013 4:03 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
1st girl - mkay I total slut dont really care bout her
2nd girl - REALLY???? FREAKING MORON.. > became an total slut

Animation was hot and story was interesting enough But my personal enjoyment was very low.. which il give 4/10 (story 7, animation 7, characters 5, personal enjoyment 2)
Aug 27, 2013 8:01 PM

Jan 2012
The cover tricked me, I thought it was ntr/rape at first sight, but then I read the synopsis for it and I didn't regret watching this.

The voices were perfect, Miho had the most erotic moans ever, and dang Rei was hot. The old dude was pretty cool too, not like a rapist but he was considerate :>.
Sep 1, 2013 11:33 AM

Mar 2010
why is it that good hentai like this comes around once ina blue moon and with no second or third episode this one would have even had a nice series of him getting a bunch of hot girls doing them and pimping out the other once make some good money ect finding treasure is a happy moment but when you find the limit to your treasure it makes u sad inside.
Sep 2, 2013 3:07 PM

Oct 2009
pajmo9 said:
Did any one else notice the cameo by Sayla Mass and Mirai Yashima? That made my day. :p

You mean this?

starvingthanos said:
Slutty girls really are the best.

Totally agreed

MyH-List said:
Not exactly sure why but apparently since AniDB listed it as 1 episode, MAL decided to as well. Not sure what their source on that was.

Well why don't you go and look then?
http://AniDB.net/c5240620 said:
end of the episode had "oshimai" (end) written on the screen

Which was already mentioned at the beginning of the thread:
Modus said:
A second episode would be nice, but I think it's pretty much concluded. The after-credit scene was proof enough of that, along with the おしまい that appeared instead of a つづく

So what you all have been waiting for I don't know

ReaperXIII said:
why is it that good hentai like this comes around once ina blue moon and with no second or third episode this one would have even had a nice series of him getting a bunch of hot girls doing them and pimping out the other once make some good money ect finding treasure is a happy moment but when you find the limit to your treasure it makes u sad inside.

Damn, can't you learn to use some punctuation marks, it was so hard to read your comment...
SerhiykoFeb 17, 2020 3:45 PM
Feb 26, 2014 11:26 AM
Feb 2014
Yay, for freaking once I find a hentai with an art style that I like and it isn't ntr. Thank fucking god.
Mar 1, 2014 8:31 AM

Nov 2012
Pinkpineapple for the win
Mar 15, 2014 11:02 AM
Mar 2014
Probably there won't be a second ep because this was an OVa and it is complete
Apr 4, 2014 7:34 AM
Oct 2008
This was way more awesome than it had any right to be; I was expecting another boring piece of trash like Okusama wa Moto Yariman. Yet it seems I was rewarded for my suffering, because this was amazing.

The two girls were actually really hot without the need for giant, cow like breasts, the sex was fast paced, and it had a dark skinned amazon beauty that dropped into gang bang fantasies. The middle aged fellow was a really nice and cool guy, something you almost never get these days.

The 8-bit ending was awesome, and the small bit after it was adorable. Miho was really channeling Orihime there, and it seemed they were all happy. It all wrapped up nicely and had a pretty happy end to it.

I'd kill for more stuff like this.
Apr 4, 2014 8:41 AM

Oct 2009
Lu_Aza said:
I'd kill for more stuff like this.

Calm down, you'll get it: Shin Sei Yariman Gakuen Enkou Nikki The Animation
Apr 22, 2014 8:55 AM
Apr 2013
Anyone else notice the cameo appearance of the three female characters from Oku-sama wa Moto Yariman At the train station?
Apr 22, 2014 10:56 AM

Oct 2009
falloutpc said:
Anyone else notice the cameo appearance of the three female characters from Oku-sama wa Moto Yariman At the train station?

You can't mean the anime as it started airing year later than this one, so I suppose you mean the game? I haven't played it so I have no idea, do you mean them?
SerhiykoAug 31, 2017 7:03 PM
Apr 23, 2014 1:54 PM
Apr 2013
Cameo pick of the three female characters from Moto Yariman. I'm guessing because they are also from an Orcsoft game.
falloutpcApr 23, 2014 3:38 PM
Jun 28, 2014 7:31 AM
Jun 2014
Calm down?! Seriously, Shin Sei Yariman Gakuen Enkou Nikki The Animation sucks. The first episode was better.
Aug 17, 2014 10:03 AM
Aug 2014
Does anyone know where I can find the uncensored version of this anime?
Aug 17, 2014 12:55 PM

Oct 2009
BluePhoenix694 said:
Does anyone know where I can find the uncensored version of this anime?

You can't
Apr 17, 2015 12:59 AM

Dec 2008
I can really empathize with my fellow man in this show. I mean JUST RELEASE THE BEAST BROTHA!! GOOD FOR HIM lol And not only is he saved by an awsome broad ( that can only exist in an anime..sadly...*sighs*) BUT SHE saves him from a mix of the village people and street fighter/ king of fighter rejects lol Then it gets hardcore in the parlor lol...HUZZAH FOR SLUTS and 8 bit endings lol 7.5/10!!!! BUT then..TWIST LOL Clever ol guy!! BANZAI!!
Nov 10, 2015 5:43 AM

Oct 2015
Well, this is Pink Pineapple for you guys. Their art/animation are really cool, which enjoy us too much.

Anyway, I'm not into Old Men with 'Bishoujos', but Pink Pineapple covered this disgust a little with their cool animation/art. I was somehow enjoying, but some things bothered me, for example that GangBang in the final...? WHY?! This could have been much better without that gangbang... it destroyed the mood for me... really.

I'm between 5 or 6. If it wasn't for that gangbang scene, I was sure in giving it a 6.
Nov 18, 2016 9:01 AM
Jul 2016
someone realized that in the end the old buy a ring? for that was that scene?

Feb 23, 2020 10:31 PM
Mar 2016
got to say this is enjoyable one my favorite voice actress also doing the voice of Misono, Miho character.
For some reason I like it when the girls are slutty 😉
Oct 30, 2022 7:52 PM

Nov 2010
That rough sex on Miho was really nice. I wanted to see more of it! I wish he did anal on her.
I'm not a fan of Rei and she took like more than half of the show. I wanted to see Miho getting gang banged! 6/10
Jul 25, 2023 1:23 AM

Jul 2012
Miho scene is good, plus her character and voice r also good..
I just don't like the gangbang part, but still atleast they have a happy relationship at the end of ep..

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» New Episode of Saint Yariman Planned for June 2014

AkimiBalmus - Mar 18, 2014

2 by Badboi365 »»
Sep 2, 2021 10:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.