Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Inaba vs Iori
Jan 24, 2013 7:21 AM

Jan 2013
Who do you like more Inaba or Iori?And who do you think is batter for Taichi?I was fan of Iori on the begining of the show but somewere in the middle i start liking Inaba match more.
The real world is past the virtual world is future.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 9, 2013 2:41 AM

Aug 2012
Inaba FTW
Mar 24, 2013 5:09 PM

Jul 2008
Tsundere characters always gets the glory.
Apr 8, 2013 12:38 AM
Nov 2011
Inaba 100%.... Nagase was such a pain in the ass... Inaba was quite awesome! I was for her since the first episode I hoped Taichi would go for her
Apr 21, 2013 4:02 AM

Aug 2012
johnkx said:

I agree with you...i like iori more but the staff spoiled her so that we would eventually hate her and love inaban....i dont like that feeling at all. This whole series is to convenient for inaban. But still my favourite is iori
May 13, 2013 7:25 AM

Jan 2013
Inaba for sure.
May 16, 2013 1:15 AM
May 2012
As usual, the badass, intellectual girl wins by a landslide

I will forever be a Iori fan
May 26, 2013 3:14 PM

May 2013
gino1221 said:
johnkx said:

I agree with you...i like iori more but the staff spoiled her so that we would eventually hate her and love inaban....i dont like that feeling at all. This whole series is to convenient for inaban. But still my favourite is iori

SPOILERS
I agree with you.
It actually made me hate the anime, they forcefully made iori fall off and made inaba more likable. They shat all over my favorite character and put him with the aggressive man woman. It was WAY too forced. I feel like I wasted my entire day watching this anime. They shoved Inaba down my throat and I couldn't stomach it. And all of the sudden he just loves her at the end? yeah okay, his love for Iori is a thing of the passed. YEAH OK. COOL. GOOD WAY TO GO ABOUT IT, BECAUSE HE DIDNT KNOW THE REAL HER? Sick anime, YES IM BUTT HURT THAT MY HEROINE WASN'T THE ONE HE ENDED UP WITH. WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT TASTES AND IM RANTING AND BEING IMMATURE I KNOW. JUST NEEDED TO VENT.
Jun 3, 2013 3:12 AM

Aug 2012
nomanz said:
gino1221 said:
johnkx said:

SPOILERS
I agree with you.
It actually made me hate the anime, they forcefully made iori fall off and made inaba more likable. They shat all over my favorite character and put him with the aggressive man woman. It was WAY too forced. I feel like I wasted my entire day watching this anime. They shoved Inaba down my throat and I couldn't stomach it. And all of the sudden he just loves her at the end? yeah okay, his love for Iori is a thing of the passed. YEAH OK. COOL. GOOD WAY TO GO ABOUT IT, BECAUSE HE DIDNT KNOW THE REAL HER? Sick anime, YES IM BUTT HURT THAT MY HEROINE WASN'T THE ONE HE ENDED UP WITH. WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT TASTES AND IM RANTING AND BEING IMMATURE I KNOW. JUST NEEDED TO VENT.

yeah! im not watching this anime again for the rest of my life .Btw have you seen True tears , same thing happened.
Jun 3, 2013 4:32 AM

Mar 2012
Dereban is the best kokoro girl!

My friend code: 0688 - 6300 - 6898
Jun 4, 2013 4:30 PM

Oct 2012
Dereban easily.
Jul 1, 2013 11:34 PM

Jun 2010
Iori. From my POV she has experience the most growth character wise. Inaba becomes likeable which is what the writer intended. Ioris' character is one that is flawed but comes to realize those flaws and grows from it make her far more likable IMO. I guess I am just more of a sucker for complex characters.
Jul 2, 2013 5:23 AM

Aug 2012
Seraveean said:
Iori. From my POV she has experience the most growth character wise. Inaba becomes likeable which is what the writer intended. Ioris' character is one that is flawed but comes to realize those flaws and grows from it make her far more likable IMO. I guess I am just more of a sucker for complex characters.

I feel you dude . Besides who'd like that shemale anyway XDD.
Jul 2, 2013 8:27 AM

Jun 2010
gino_san said:
Seraveean said:

I feel you dude . Besides who'd like that shemale anyway XDD.

Don't get me wrong I like Inaba as well but she is like the others experience a generic kind of character growth. Iori's character, while I have seen it before, just experienceed growth on a larger scale and it leaves a bittersweet taste in my mouth to see her put aside. At the same time I understand why she and Taichi wanted to restart their relationship and why she does go after him again.

On a different note while they did truly love each other their love was created from false circumstance(Iori not being her true self and falling in love with him to conform to her environment and Taichi falling in love with Ioris' conforming self) and for them it wasn't right. On a personal note and i do not think it was expressed in the novels but is just my opinion; I think they still love each other, cause they did say that they really did love each other, and that Taichi will not go for Iori, and vice cersa, cause that would be doing a disservice to Inaba. I think it is possible for them to get back together but is unlike to happen.(only in my imagination will that happen!!!!!!!)
Jul 7, 2013 3:55 PM

Jul 2013
Inaba by far :P
Jul 7, 2013 3:58 PM

Jun 2012
I've seen this thread 2 or 3 times before.

My answer remains as Iori.
I raged at the twist.
Jul 29, 2013 7:09 AM

Jun 2010
YorozuyaGinSan said:
I've seen this thread 2 or 3 times before.

My answer remains as Iori.
I raged at the twist.

Know that feel bro.. and now all the glory in the story and votes goes to Inaban..
Sep 22, 2013 11:29 AM
May 2012
Why not just both Iori and Inaba!!!!!!!!!
Oct 2, 2013 10:00 PM

Jul 2013
Inaba. For sure. Iori is so bitchy.
Oct 2, 2013 10:02 PM

Dec 2011
Kingsblade said:
Inaba 100%.... Nagase was such a pain in the ass... Inaba was quite awesome! I was for her since the first episode I hoped Taichi would go for her

This
Dec 8, 2013 12:38 PM

May 2012
It's very easy choice. Inaba, for sure.
Lori was so annyoing, I couldn't stand her (especially at the end). Since the first episode I hoped that Taichi end up with Inaba because her character was more interesting (pervert tsundere, lol) that Lori's (at the beginning she was sweet, popular, nice girl... boring).
Jan 2, 2014 1:35 PM

Jun 2012
This love triangle actually resembles the one in School Days.
But this time people support Sekai aka Inaba , instead of Katsura aka Iori.

Like,what?I loved Sekai in School Days but I couldn't stand Inaba in this show,seriously,so annoying.I hate her for the same reason people hated Sekai in School days, you can't just hook up two people and then get in the way and be like 'nope,i like him after all.' fck that shet.
I dislike Inaba so much,that when I hear her seiyuu in some other anime I get so much annoyed haha so childish :c

Iori didn't win the guy at the end(kinda makes sense since he liked the 'always funny' Iori) but she wins chara development for me, the last episodes were so interesting!
Jan 16, 2014 2:24 PM
Oct 2011
Inaba is a really awesome character, definitely my favourite one from this anime.
Y U NO SIGNATURE
Jan 17, 2014 4:27 AM

Jul 2013
For me, Inaba was a good character. She fits perfectly the usual funny/pervert tsundere, and that's nice but it does not go far in development.

I rejoin Meykkei on this point, i found that Nagase was more developed and more interesting, especially on the last episodes.
Apr 3, 2014 7:58 AM

Jan 2014
i really liked inaba staring from first episode her voice,advises,character was just what i would want from a real life friend/girlfriend...iori just reminded me Zero no Tsukaima,she kept resetting her mind over and over,i mean she still believes she must hide something from others after all things they have been through....
Jul 12, 2014 9:06 AM

May 2013
Inaba from episode 1 was way better than Iori and the difference increased over the course of the series.
Jul 14, 2014 7:25 AM

Jul 2014
I thought this was going to be the first anime I've seen where the character I liked the most didn't get chosen by the protagonist.

I was wrong in the end.
Jul 23, 2014 3:59 AM

Feb 2014
Red_Tuesday said:
I thought this was going to be the first anime I've seen where the character I liked the most didn't get chosen by the protagonist.

I was wrong in the end.

Best feeling ever.

And Inaba is one of my favorite heroines in any anime, let alone the runaway best girl in this show.
Sep 26, 2014 6:48 PM

Dec 2012
Honestly? Even though I think Inaban's a cool character and all, I prefer Iori by far. It's just that her issues and character were rather complex, and I enjoyed it. Then again, it might be because I can relate to her wanting to impress people, as well as her identity crisis.

Heh. Then again, I tend to like a lot of the underrated charas. It really sucks to see Iori hate often, especially with how giant the Inaban fanbase is compared to hers... It's sorta to the point where it makes it seem like only me and a few other people are Iori fans...*sulks in corner*
Feb 24, 2015 9:25 AM

Dec 2014
Just finish michi random... Hmm hoping for iori x taichi.... :(
Wtf happened... I love tsunderes but in this show, i love iori more. Pshhh. Stupid ending.T_T
Feb 24, 2015 3:28 PM

Aug 2014
gino_san said:
johnkx said:

I agree.

I honestly didnt care that much for any of the male characters since they were very bland and boring. I just dont know what Inaba and Iori saw in the male MC

I thought it was a cheap move the way the anime made Iori less likeable as the anime went on and the way the anime made Inaba more likeable as the anime went on. SPECIALLY DURING THOSE 4 FINAL SPECIAL EPISODES!!!

Also, for a moment, I thought that the blonde chick was also going to go after the male MC when he helped her out with her phobia. But that didnt happen
oooo3333Feb 24, 2015 3:40 PM
Feb 24, 2015 4:19 PM

Dec 2014
I can see why people like Inaba more. I like her a little too. I don't care for Iori much in the tv series because she was so happy go lucky, but I like her in Michi Random with all the angst (even if the majority of people tend to be put off by that kind of attitude). She's just one of those characters I want to defend.
Mar 9, 2015 12:26 AM

Sep 2014
inaba, hands down

funnily enough, I hated her at the start because she was such a bitch, but by the end my opinions of the two had completely reversed
Mar 9, 2015 1:10 AM
Jul 2018
Inaba ofc
Mar 25, 2015 2:19 PM

Aug 2014
Inaba easily.
I don't like Iori :/
Mar 25, 2015 2:25 PM
Feb 2014
Inaba for the win

Apr 4, 2015 9:09 AM
Jul 2018
nomanz said:

SPOILERS
I agree with you.

This.

... And I just love that ranting, made my day.
Apr 4, 2015 9:15 AM

Oct 2013
Dereben is the way to go! Also because she masturbates to Taichi.
Apr 5, 2015 6:05 AM

Apr 2014
I dont understand why nobody likes Yui :(
Apr 5, 2015 6:06 AM

Aug 2014
Iori was annoying throughout the whole series, even if it was needed for the story. I vote Inaba
Apr 14, 2015 9:14 AM
Mar 2015
Iori also had the chance to be with Taichi but she rejected him so it's her fault IMO :P I was an Iori fan at the start but then after like the 5th episode I started to become a big Dereban fan. Bottom line, Iori had her chance (he confessed 3 times I think?) and she didn't take it. SO NO MORE HATE ON INABA!!
May 30, 2015 8:14 PM

Feb 2014
Marute said:

This. Inaba's good, but Iori was by far the most interesting character out of the group. I also hate how the writers completely retconned all the development that she went through during the main series, just so they could make way for the Inaba x Taichi ship to sail.
May 30, 2015 8:25 PM

Jan 2014
Vhailor said:
Marute said:

This. Inaba's good, but Iori was by far the most interesting character out of the group. I also hate how the writers completely retconned all the development that she went through during the main series, just so they could make way for the Inaba x Taichi ship to sail.
So just because she didnt end up with Taichi it means all her development retconned?LOL

Iori never liked Taichi,she told him how she feels and Taichi moved on...Thats all,its not like Iori died after that or anything,she is still there...
Jun 20, 2015 8:52 AM

Jun 2015
I just saw the results for this XD, I wonder who actually voted for Iori... It seemed as if she was a Tsundere, Which equals an automatic victory.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2015 8:01 AM

Feb 2015
Iori had her chance and didn't follow through.
Inaba's thoughts-confession was too sweet and too powerful to dismiss it just like that .. she fought the hardest for him and loved him the most!
Inaba FTW :)
Jul 6, 2015 11:38 AM

Aug 2014
This anime gave Inaba all of the powerful romantic / entertaining scenes. This anime never gave Iori a chance. It wasnt a fair field.

When Taichi kissed Iori, it was with Inaba's body also.

The happy go lucky / cheerful chick never wins.

And then in the final 4 special episodes, this anime made Iori extremely unlikable while giving more awesome scenes to Inaba.

It just wasnt fair.

What was more ridiculous is that Iori and Inaba fell in love with such a bland character as Taichi. I really hate anime characters like Taichi, the selfless, wants to help everyone, character. And the blonde male MC was also very bland.
Jul 6, 2015 12:19 PM

Jan 2014
ooo333 said:
The happy go lucky / cheerful chick never wins.

And then in the final 4 special episodes, this anime made Iori extremely unlikable while giving more awesome scenes to Inaba.
If you think Iori was a happy go lucky cheerful chick,i assume you didnt actually watch/understand the anime...

You are right about other thing tho,Iori became an annoying character in the last part of the anime...
Nov 24, 2015 3:28 PM

Jul 2009
I like Inaba since episode 1, so...
Mar 9, 2016 3:38 AM
Mar 2016
i hate inaba irritating character
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2012

336 by Hiroko_Takashiro »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2012

369 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2012

212 by bakakisima »»
Mar 9, 11:20 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2012

230 by Niveen_Sleem »»
Mar 2, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2012

193 by _untitled »»
Feb 19, 3:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.