Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 6, 2013 5:50 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow at that first enemy's sudden group attack (adding the fact that Hino-san's character got controlled? Though his eye was weird even after the control got undone), and Arito, revealing his true identity, wanting to duel "fairly", but with the field and same situation as last duel, though with new counter-attacks.

The pain that Astral felt at the end? ED is a bit different (the clip and different verse)!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 25, 2013 1:29 PM

May 2009
Man, I feel like they're setting up a lot of hangers that want us to watch more, like Astral's pain and Shingetsu's eye. Ooh~ I wonder what will happen next...
Apr 24, 4:32 PM

Sep 2017
correct me if I'm wrong but couldn't yuma have blocked the attack by using a overlay unit to prevent Utopias destruction?
kinda weird for letting it die there.

also Rey, the guy with orange hair definitely sus with all those looks. wonder what is he waiting for.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Second Episode 16 Discussion

tsubasalover - Feb 3, 2013

4 by vv1 »»
May 2, 7:04 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Second Episode 14 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 20, 2013

3 by vv1 »»
Apr 30, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Second Episode 10 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 16, 2012

6 by vv1 »»
Apr 21, 9:32 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Second Episode 9 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2012

4 by vv1 »»
Apr 18, 10:55 PM

Poll: » Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Second Episode 8 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 25, 2012

5 by vv1 »»
Apr 17, 9:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.