Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 1, 2013 10:06 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That is one sexy alien, new girls with great figures so what more can you ask for? :)
Jan 2, 2013 11:33 PM

Feb 2010
Watched it for the monstergirl <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 3, 2013 5:27 AM

Jun 2008
I thought the blue girl was a "demon", I actually want the sub for this, lol. The dialogue for the last 2 was hilarious.

EMBLEMMMMM STEALLLLLLLL.

Man if there was a beach episode that would win.

Also, that blond girl got cow breasts, ew. Demon was perfect though. Even gave us a tan version, omg.
Jan 5, 2013 11:05 AM

Jun 2009
I love when a guy shout EMBLEMMMM STEALLLLLLL (Final Attack ?) when he cums inside her xDDD I laughed so hard at that moment. Still very good episode :) Waiting for next one !
Jan 5, 2013 11:23 PM
Jan 2013
Tachii said:
I thought the blue girl was a "demon", I actually want the sub for this, lol. The dialogue for the last 2 was hilarious.

EMBLEMMMMM STEALLLLLLLL.

Also, that blond girl got cow breasts, ew. Demon was perfect though. Even gave us a tan version, omg.

Are you kidding!!??

That blond girl (Diana Aaman) was the BEST!

This became my favorite hentai ever just because of HER! ♥ *¬*
Jan 7, 2013 7:54 PM

Apr 2011
Xereon said:
Tachii said:

EMBLEMMMMM STEALLLLLLLL.

Are you kidding!!??

Then you haven't seen much hentai have you?
Jan 12, 2013 6:52 AM
Nov 2009
Taizong said:

I'm sure he has. You just don't understand people who have a fetish for giant breasts, like him or me or whoever else doesn't think "cow tits" are a bad thing.
Personally I thought it was amazing too. One of the best.
Jan 14, 2013 3:31 PM

Jan 2012
This was really amazing. One of the best i've seen lately for sure. Loved the demon girl...so hot.

Jan 14, 2013 11:35 PM
Mar 2011
It was amazing, really good, Efanatica was my favorite but Diana isn't bad.

Seriously dat blue skin!
Feb 28, 2013 10:19 AM

Feb 2012
The demon girl was the reason i watched and she didnt dissapoint.
Mar 10, 2013 7:04 PM

Jul 2009
this was as good as the first series

but laughed hard at emblem steal
Jan 20, 2014 4:18 AM
Jul 2013
I think it was best for each episode, so the length would not be so long. Regarding the episode, too over Diana's tits and a blue demon, did not cause me much grace.
Apr 15, 2014 5:22 PM

Jun 2012
Does anyone know when the second episode will air?!?!
Aug 2, 2014 12:26 PM

Oct 2009
Shuhan said:
Does anyone know when the second episode will air?!?!

Never, which is a pity, since the small-breasted princess won't get her turn
Aug 9, 2014 2:40 PM
Mar 2014
Why does it say to be continued at the end? Is there going to be an episode 2 of this?
Or is this series just 1 episode?
Aug 9, 2014 11:21 PM

Oct 2009
DestinyZero said:
Why does it say to be continued at the end?

It's a lie

DestinyZero said:
Is there going to be an episode 2 of this?

No

DestinyZero said:
Or is this series just 1 episode?

Yes
Feb 5, 2015 10:25 AM

Mar 2014
The guy has a Geass.
Feb 26, 2015 2:18 PM

Feb 2015
If they do a 3rd part of this series, then they need to add the loli empress and the 2 heroine sisters as well. Ending it with a harem ending.
shadowfox254Mar 6, 2015 9:03 PM
Jun 11, 2015 3:18 PM

Jun 2010
Very bad.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2015 5:11 PM

Jan 2011
blue girl i think not bad
Jun 22, 2016 9:35 AM
Nov 2010
i need a 3'rd series D: i don't feel complete with out it :( stuff still needs to happen
Nov 16, 2019 8:50 PM
Apr 2019
KsT said:
blue girl i think not bad

The "blue girl" is Efanatica. (She has a clone on Earth - Efa Grande.) Efanatica and Efa Grande do, in fact, meet in the second part of Efanatica's section of FMK. Efa Grande is as horny as a witch in heat. (For that reason, I'm not merely surprised, but SHOCKED over a lack of fanfiction involving her in particular.) Efanatica (and probably Efa Grande as well) is compared - figurewise - to Diana - Kazuma's last "victim"; I see why - Diana gives the term "Treasure Chest" a poignant and obvious meaning, even among the "executives". The shocker comes finding out that Diana is human. Still, I actually asked (in a review elsewhere) if you found Efanatica in your bed (with Efa Grande's personality) would you kick her out? (Yes; I honestly answered the question - "No". Meaning that Efanatica being a non-human means exactly squat.) Efanatica would likely get my reaction among most humans; basically her not being human would be a non-issue. From Efanatica's OWN reaction, she is not used to that. (There is also her nickname among the troops; Kazuma himself used it - "The Demon General" - referring, naturally, to that atypical color.) However, Kazuma cares less about that than Efanatica is used to - even among the troops of the Great Lunarian Kingdom - notice that he boinked her anyway.
Nov 16, 2019 9:06 PM
Apr 2019
Taizong said:
Xereon said:

Are you kidding!!??

Diana and Efanatica sold the series (Full Moon Night) for me - but NOT due to the breastage.

Efanatica (The Demon General) got made fun of because of that non-humanoid color; do you REALLY think that didn't happen with some of Kazuma's OTHER victims among the "executives" - such as Orobo, of the "rabbit ears"? Notice that Kazuma merely repeated what he heard elsewhere - he didn't kick any of them out of his bed! To Kazuma, sex appeal is sex appeal; being humanoid - or not - is irrelevant. (It was, in fact, MOST relevant in the cases of Efanatica/Efa Granada, and Diana/Efanatica; did he neglect either female in each threesome? The answer is, of course, a rather obvious N-O.) The very fact that he does NOT care could be seen as *perverted* in terms of the GLK; we don't know why he IS seen as "perverse* - we simply know that he is. (Kazuma admits that, himself; however, he does not say why.)
Feb 23, 2020 2:34 PM

May 2019
Every time an emblem steal took place, i just couldn't help but think about a certain other Kazuma, who also happens to shout "STEAL!!1", lol.

Also didn't expect it, but i liked the thick blonde more than blue girl. Most likely due to her personality and the fact that she got a focus on her ass as well.
Aug 17, 2020 5:25 PM
Aug 2020
I’m here from revel house
Oct 6, 2020 2:38 PM
Aug 2016
i like the old art more then this
but stil good
Oct 12, 2020 4:12 AM

Feb 2018
Very bad hentai ever.
Mar 6, 2021 1:54 AM
Jun 2013
So this is basically an alternate reality where Konosuba’s Kazuma enters the type of “fantasy” setting he always wants to be in, along with getting a proper “cheat” power instead of Aqua.

Honestly, “Kazuma” must be a cursed name in the anime world, lol.

More topics from this board

» We will get sequel

marconii2002 - Jun 4, 2020

1 by Otonashi__kun »»
Oct 3, 2020 11:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.