Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 22, 2008 4:54 PM

Apr 2008
Here you can discuss anything relating to Toradora! Whether it be characters, anime and manga differences, etc. Please be nice to others and try not to offend anyone when posting! ^ ^

So, Ami Kawashima. Yeah.. I'm not quite sure how I feel about her. What do you guys think? She kind of bugs me, but it's not like I hate her. Maybe I'll like her as the story progresses. I'm not sure..
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 22, 2008 4:58 PM

Apr 2008
She's quietly creeping in on Taiga on my list, but I can't say I like her the most. Hm? Oh, I think she's awesome. I had to get a bit used to her, but I already expected that kind of personality on her side. ^ ^

Minorin over the other girls? Never. Yes, she's awesome and verily laughs, but that's all, imo.
RaidanzoupNov 22, 2008 5:16 PM
Nov 22, 2008 7:44 PM

Oct 2008
Tsuruya-san said:
So, Ami Kawashima. Yeah.. I'm not quite sure how I feel about her. What do you guys think? She kind of bugs me, but it's not like I hate her. Maybe I'll like her as the story progresses. I'm not sure..

She's a character to both hate and like. However I like her only for a reason: Ryuuji is there. He's around, that is.

But this doesn't change the fact that she's an evil two-faced demon disguising as a human, I'd deal with her anyway like how I once dealt with a similar someone in the past. Take that, Kawashima! >|3
| dA | blog |

He asked us; "Be you angels?" And we said, "NAY! We are but MEN!"
Nov 22, 2008 8:00 PM

Apr 2008
@Zesty: Hmm, I don't know then. I really like Minorin, personally. More than Ami at THIS point. I just don't like the type of girls who try to steal the main man, and Minorin is very lol. Of course I like Taiga the most though.

@Honoo: On the contrary, I think having Taiga around her is what really lets her true colors shine. I like it when Taiga is around to bother her. It brings out her character and gives me something laugh about.

But, yes, she can be rather evil. XD
Nov 22, 2008 8:20 PM

Oct 2008
Well, if it wasn't for the reason I said earlier, she's good as a killing target for me (or possibly a nice target to play around with giving her a near-death experience before letting her go).

I'm not so kind on such people :P
| dA | blog |

He asked us; "Be you angels?" And we said, "NAY! We are but MEN!"
Jan 26, 2009 4:33 PM

Oct 2007
*Revives the topic*

So continuing with the Minorin talk, what do you guys think of her latest mysteriousness. Like when she was walking with Ryuuji and denied that she is a kind person or when Ami asked her if her sense of guilt is gone yet.
Jan 26, 2009 6:06 PM

Apr 2008
Tixy said:
*Revives the topic*

So continuing with the Minorin talk, what do you guys think of her latest mysteriousness. Like when she was walking with Ryuuji and denied that she is a kind person or when Ami asked her if her sense of guilt is gone yet.
Oh, oh! That is an interesting subject.

I'm not quite sure what's going on with her, but I'm extremely interested in what she's feeling guilty about and whatnot. Despite being so hyped-up all the time, it seems like she's hiding something under all that energy. I can't really even guess as to what that is atm though. D:
Jan 26, 2009 6:30 PM

Oct 2007
I find Minorin's energy and constant happiness very trilling actually. She just gloves with the positive energy and I love her that way. I am not quite found of this other Minorin we might get. Whatever is her secret, I hope there won't be too much dorama about it and that she'll soon return to her cheerful self. She is very hard to read. You'd assume that character like her is understandable all the time cuz her role is to be just a cheerful girl but some of her lines are really confusing. Anyways, with all this Megane-kun dorama I feel the lack of Ryuuji-Taiga love.
Jan 26, 2009 8:38 PM
Apr 2008
Not so sure that Kushieda has any dark skeletons, but I do think that the photo behind the one of Taiga and Kitamura is one of Ryuuji, which leads me to believe that Taiga's feelings for Ryuuji may not be resolved to the point where Kushieda can go after him without getting some kind of weirdness from Taiga, especially since Taiga is still healing from having her heart broken. If Taiga and Kushida begin drifting apart, Ryuuji will be torn apart. Or, they may both decide not to hurt the other one and remain 'just friends' with Ryuuji. Either way, Kawashima may end up picking up the pieces.

I think that Kawashima was almost crying as she walked away from Kushieda in the hallway. Or I could be smoking something.

This show gets better and better and I'll definitely buy it on DVD when it comes out.
Jan 27, 2009 8:20 AM

Oct 2007
Hmm I don't think that she was crying, she just looked srsly pissed of to me. But anyways, Minorin is impossible to figure out so I'm just gonna wait and see what happens next. But I kinda can't imagine Taiga and Minorin drifting apart, even if they get in some sort of fight they'll make up soon which will cause huge amount of awwwws from the viewers.
Jun 12, 2009 1:50 AM

Mar 2009
@ tixy.. i agree.. 'coz they are like super buddies..
Sep 24, 2010 2:18 PM

Apr 2008
Stupid question, but I can`t figure it out :P
Ep 16:

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» toradora season 2

astrallancelot - May 1, 2012

23 by GiotakuSenpai »»
Feb 2, 2023 12:02 PM

Sticky: Poll: » Your favorite character? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Tsuruya-san - Nov 22, 2008

236 by zstalnaker »»
Apr 6, 2022 10:11 PM

» Confusion about Ami and Minori's feelings to Ryuuji

Hengsen - Feb 16, 2019

0 by Hengsen »»
Feb 16, 2019 2:17 PM

» Why's Toradora! so good?

_Mihawk - Apr 23, 2009

11 by oOSiFeROo »»
Nov 15, 2015 9:13 AM

» Toradora! BluRay with DUB - FINALLY!!!

zensunni - Mar 12, 2014

0 by zensunni »»
Mar 12, 2014 7:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.