Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 26, 2007 1:53 AM

Jul 2007
For those who watch Rozen Maiden Ouverture, the OVA, only.

Who do you think is wrong? Or twisted? Suigintou or Shinku? I think it's Shinku, 'cause she looked down on Suigintou. I mean, Suigintou may be a broken doll, but she has feelings too. ): Poor Gin-sama. If Shinku hadn't said those mean words to her, Gin-sama wouldn't have hated her. )x

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 26, 2007 3:29 PM

May 2007
I'd say Shinku as well, Shinku refused to see Gin as an equal. She saw her as incomplete and looked down on her because of it.
She caused more harm by saying those things to Gin with no regards to her feelings at all.

Sep 27, 2007 6:20 AM

Jul 2007
Nao-Kun said:
I'd say Shinku as well, Shinku refused to see Gin as an equal. She saw her as incomplete and looked down on her because of it.
She caused more harm by saying those things to Gin with no regards to her feelings at all.

Very true. But if not for her, there wouldn't be a Rozen Maiden anime. xD

Nov 27, 2007 4:48 PM

Aug 2007
Shinku was how she was, but that's how Shinku was. She truly did not believe that Suigintou was the first doll and then she really got attached to her and I think she was also extremely hurt and in denial when she saw Suigintou again - kind of like, this can't be happening, I love you, I helped you and now I have to fight you?

Shinku is the one more in the wrong there but Suigintou is really insane and paranoid and snaps really quickly. The kind of doll that Shinku is, the things she did for Suigintou were really against her nature and she really did care for her, probably more than any other doll.. and then to find out that you helped someone and love someone that you have to kill later on is just not a fun feeling and then Suigintou fell to her hatred too quickly. She was already totally off the wall jealous over Shinku, so she wanted to hate her and jumped at the first chance.

Their scenes together are so precious.. I love their feet. I am not really sure who I would say was more in the wrong because Shinku was more... wrong from our perspective, but as I said, befriending someone, loving them like a sister, caring for them more than anyone else and helping them become something wonderful, just to have it totally backfire and know that you have to destroy it... is just an insane situation altogether.
Usotsuki. 
Jan 4, 2008 3:16 AM

Jul 2007
That reason is win. <3

But well yes a fair reasoning Tifa. (: Shinku's time with Gin is so precious and adorable. I especially loved Shinku for teaching Suigintou on how to walk. :3 Now that's helpful.

Mar 18, 2008 7:48 PM

Jan 2008
yay^^
Jun 18, 2008 4:33 PM

Apr 2008
Shinku looked down at Suigintou, and never really treated her like an Alice doll because.. But maybe Suigintou got a little to overboard.. Well, it ain't easy to hear the words that Shinku said..

Ouverture made me a bigger Suigintou fan. I love her story
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite Doll ( 1 2 3 )

kimeugenemylove - Aug 10, 2007

115 by 130nu »»
Jun 25, 2014 2:09 AM

Poll: » Which your favourite doll's outfit?

_Ayase - Sep 3, 2009

14 by tsundereharasser »»
Dec 7, 2013 4:37 AM

» [Open] Admins Needed

annabloem - Oct 14, 2010

7 by kimmichelle7 »»
Nov 24, 2012 5:52 AM

» Rozen Maidens are real!!!

Takuya-kun - Jan 31, 2009

11 by akakuwings »»
Jan 22, 2012 9:52 AM

» Rozen maiden Fanclub Re-Opening LE

annabloem - Oct 14, 2010

8 by terune_uzumaki »»
Sep 16, 2011 12:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.