Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 21, 2014 2:45 PM
Jul 2018
Orulyon said:

Wait...did you change your username? lol
I'm glad Im not the only one. I just hope the author goes for that route sooner or later because pardon me Sinkou fans, but no matter how much awesome Sinbad is, I just cannot ship him with Kougyoku because he is using her and she does not deserve that. Alikou could work if there wasnt Morgiana (although I'm HakuMor, but still...); I believe that Kougyoku is one of the few persons who actually brings out the good side of Judar and yes, geez the official guide put Jukou hints everywhere. Like also the fact that in the guide they ask her if she really thinks Judar is a good guy and she gets all defensive of him, straightly defending him and believing him. So cute~ look at this fantastic official art:
24.media.tumblr.com/c0d46e80542c48b65bdbea9d660edbe1/tumblr_n0ajrf8Kcc1r50b1bo1_500.png ;D

Yup, it's me XD

Is that from the anime? I would've been happier if it was done by the manga-ka herself, but it's still cute.

Kougyoku already gave up on Sinbad (that scene when she was being realistic and admitted it wasn't possible made me like her even more) and didn't react to him when he appeared in Magnostadt, hinting that she was already over him. As for AliKou, it will be sad if they both ended up in a loveless marriage. If they ended up liking each other it's anothr story, though, but I would still prefer her with Judal.
Feb 21, 2014 5:29 PM

Sep 2012
Hayayandere said:
Orulyon said:

Wait...did you change your username? lol
I'm glad Im not the only one. I just hope the author goes for that route sooner or later because pardon me Sinkou fans, but no matter how much awesome Sinbad is, I just cannot ship him with Kougyoku because he is using her and she does not deserve that. Alikou could work if there wasnt Morgiana (although I'm HakuMor, but still...); I believe that Kougyoku is one of the few persons who actually brings out the good side of Judar and yes, geez the official guide put Jukou hints everywhere. Like also the fact that in the guide they ask her if she really thinks Judar is a good guy and she gets all defensive of him, straightly defending him and believing him. So cute~ look at this fantastic official art:
24.media.tumblr.com/c0d46e80542c48b65bdbea9d660edbe1/tumblr_n0ajrf8Kcc1r50b1bo1_500.png ;D

Yup, it's me XD

Is that from the anime? I would've been happier if it was done by the manga-ka herself, but it's still cute.

Kougyoku already gave up on Sinbad (that scene when she was being realistic and admitted it wasn't possible made me like her even more) and didn't react to him when he appeared in Magnostadt, hinting that she was already over him. As for AliKou, it will be sad if they both ended up in a loveless marriage. If they ended up liking each other it's anothr story, though, but I would still prefer her with Judal.

I agree. It wouldn't be a loveless marriage since Alibaba and Kougyoku are already friends. It won't be love, but they won't hate each other. JuKou sounds nice too - honestly Kougyoku with anyone sounds pretty good right now - so long as she gets further away from Sinbad. Sinbad is a good guy, but he really doesn't deserve Kougyoku even if he loved her.
"whats so special about bonzai trees?"
"They are the loli of the tree world."

Inganock of the Brightest Flame
Feb 23, 2014 9:27 AM
Jul 2018
Bought the character book. Here's a section of Hakuryuu's interview. Mind that I'm still studying Japanese, so everyone is welcome to point out any mistakes:

Q: 紅炎さんの呼びかけにも応えないし。。。でも現場には来てましたよね。さびしかったんですか?
Q: you didn't answer Kouen's summons, but you ended up going there anyway. Did you miss him?

白:。。。俺たちは俺たちの目的があるんです。あなたには関係ありません。
Haku: I have my own goals to accomplish and he has his. It's none of your concern.

Q: 冷たいですねえ。あ、紅炎さんといえば、なんか最近お姉さんといい感じじゃありませんか?
Q: aren't you being cold. Ah, speaking of Kouen, he's been getting rather well with your sister lately (literal: things feel/are looking good between him and your sister)

白: (ピクッ)
Haku: (didn't know how to translate this, but he seemed shocked)

Q: お姉さんなんか、紅炎さんの考えてること察して、通じ合っているっていうか。。。あ。。。いや、なんでもありません (顔怖い。。。)
Q: your sister seems to know what goes inside his head, how to put it... that she's able to express it for him... ah... Never mind, (don't give me that scary look...). (Note: 通じ合う=to communicate with or understand, this is probably a reference to the omake)

There are also character interviews with the main three, Sinbad and Kougyoku. No romance hints in them, though Alibaba talks a bit about his ideal girl and that she's someone who would love him sincerely, just like how his mother loved his father.

Off topic: it's stated in Gyokuen's bio that though she can't make Kouen an ally, she can't afford to have him as an enemy. In Kouen's bio it's stated that he is too focused on unifying the world and has yet to do something about Gyokuen's plans. There's also a caption beside the shot when she threw herself at him, it described her as "a wicked woman who's whoring herself out to Kouen, who possesses authority, strength and knowledge". Since she had four children with her first husband and, unlike his brother, he didn't take any mistresses, I wonder if they were actually a happy couple before that incident.
removed-userFeb 23, 2014 11:22 AM
Feb 23, 2014 7:45 PM

Jun 2012
AlibabaXKougyoku
HakuryuuXMorgiana
KouenXHakuei
YamraihaXSharrkan

Mainly the first two, but the last two would be nice to see.
Feb 23, 2014 11:03 PM

Sep 2012
dragonlight said:
AlibabaXKougyoku
HakuryuuXMorgiana
KouenXHakuei
YamraihaXSharrkan

I've found an ally in this sea of ships.
"whats so special about bonzai trees?"
"They are the loli of the tree world."

Inganock of the Brightest Flame
Apr 19, 2014 2:31 AM
Jul 2018
Here's a love-triangle I want to see happening XD

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=28787478

And here's the translation:

When it comes to pairings concerning Hakuei, Kouen/Hakuei is the most popular, followed by Hakuei/Seishun and then Koumei/Hakuei. For some reason after the medium arc, a few people started shipping Sinbad/Hakuei, but it's nowhere as popular as those three. I even came across more Hakuryuu/Hakuei fan works than Sinbad/Hakuei O_o

Kouen/Hakuei wall of text and rambling:

Another interesting thing, at the start of the series, Hakuei/Seishun had a bit of popularity and people liked it for the princess/attendant appeal. But ever since their interaction in Kouen's study in vol 15, the popularity of Kouen/Hakuei skyrocketed. The only argument against this pairing that I came across is "the Kou empire is modeled after China and in China it's not allowed to marry your paternal cousin,' but then the same poster adds: 'but then again, Kou is Kou and China is China, and cousin marriage is allowed in Japan, so it might not be an issue'. The other one is: 'it's one-sided', either because there aren't enough hints that Kouen loves Hakuei back or the omake with Hakuryuu in vol 13 revealed the custom that the Kou princes are sleeping with women every night to ensure there will be heirs to the throne. The strange thing after more than a decade, no children were born to either Kouen or Koumei; Kouha undergoing that custom is debatable. The interview with Hakuryuu in the guide hinted that Kouen is begining to develop feelings for Hakuei, though.

Can't wait to see how Ohtaka is going to develop their relationship :p, though the influx of the EnEi hints in the guide and that artwork that showed how Kouen and Hakuei met and the author's comment that 'Hakuei accepts attendant Kouen as a person' give me a bad feeling that either or both of them will die D:
Apr 19, 2014 4:20 AM
Sep 2009
I ship AliMor SharYamu and EnEi ~ well I did have my thought about Judalkougyouku but well that was only cause cute fanart. Hakumor is a bit cute too but I'm not so sure it will happen cause Hakuryuu... yes /sobs/ ; ; but Sharyamu and EnEi is my favourite ships~
Apr 19, 2014 4:53 AM
Jul 2018
agentmanga said:
I ship AliMor SharYamu and EnEi ~ well I did have my thought about Judalkougyouku but well that was only cause cute fanart. Hakumor is a bit cute too but I'm not so sure it will happen cause Hakuryuu... yes /sobs/ ; ; but Sharyamu and EnEi is my favourite ships~

We think alike :D I love SharYamu too. I noticed that most SharYamu fans also like EnEi and vice-versa XD

I didn't care for the AliMorHaku love-triangle at first, but lately, I've come across some lovely HakuMor fanart and the pairing began to grow on me. Though, I try not to get attached to it, because AliMor looks like it will be endgame. While AliMor is cute, HakuMor is beautiful. As for EnEi, even though I have a feeling this will end tragically, I hope they'll convey their feelings for one another and they get to be happy together before they die. I hope I'm wrong like I was with the fate of a certain couple in FMA and they end up surviving.
Apr 21, 2014 6:14 AM
Dec 2013
Morgiana x Alibaba
Morgiana x Hakuryuu

Either one is fine, but it has to happen. My pairings shall not fail.
Apr 23, 2014 6:46 AM
Jul 2018
More EnEi hints that I found while looking around:

Some people found Kouen and Koumei's negotiation with Alibaba in ch 210 weird. When presenting him with a choice who to marry, Kouen suggested either Kougyoku or Kourin (who he forgot was already married lol), but didn't bring up Hakuei even though she's single. Even Koumei didn't bring her up after he reminded Kouen that Kourin was already married.

I must say this panel bugged me while reading that chapter, glad I'm not the only one XD This scene angered Kougyoku fans because it showed that Kouen and Koumei are giving Hakuei special treatment, while as EnEi fans rejoiced because it showed that Hakuei might be off-limits and Kouen is intending to make her his queen once he unifies the world. I've also come across people joking that Alibaba should've said "neither, gimme Hakuei!" and watch Kouen's reaction to it.

There have been theories why Hakuei has yet to be married off to someone even though she's the first princess and why Kougyoku was chosen instead to marry Abhmad in the Balbadd arc. Many EnEi fans believe that Hakuei has been betrothed to Kouen since they were little, she and Kouen are already in a relationship or that Kouen has his eyes on her to be his queen. Wonder if the author will elaborate on why Hakuei, unlike Kougyoku and her sister, has escaped the fate of being doomed into a political marriage and whether Kouen has anything to do with it.
Apr 23, 2014 7:02 AM

Apr 2014
Alibaba x Kougyoku and Hakuruyu x Morgiana[\b]

there is chance this might become canon AliKou are cute together with last part of ep 2 of second season were best moments of the anime
Life is Fun! Yeah,try chanting that 10,000 times each day!
it will mess with your head,and all your pain will disappear
Apr 23, 2014 11:31 AM

Sep 2010
dragonlight said:
AlibabaXKougyoku
HakuryuuXMorgiana
KouenXHakuei
YamraihaXSharrkan

Someone shares my ships I would really like to see HakuMor happen since its my third favorite anime pairing, but I see her staying with Alibaba I don't mind this as long as he stops with the "oh I want a cute girlfriend to show off as a trophy and blahblahblah" and sees her as a woman than as an beautiful object to show off. I still would prefer if they just remained friends cause I want Magi to be different when it comes to the romance field by not having the cliche main girl and main guy fall in love and become a canon couple in the end. I want to be surprised! xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Apr 24, 2014 3:03 AM
Jul 2018
When it comes to Kouha, I've mostly seen fans pairing him up with Judar, Hakuryuu, his brothers and his subordinate, Meihou. The only girls he's paired up with are Pisti and Jun-Jun (the girl with the bandages around her eyes). I can understand Jun-Jun or the other two girls with him, but where people got the idea for Kouha/Pisti? Some people started shipping them way back since volume 14 and it gained a bit more popularity after they were shown sitting together in the Message Paper bundled with volume 18 (lol, yes, us shipers can be pretty crazed and desperate)

Kouha/Pisti sounds nice, but Kouha/Jun-jun is pretty cute, especially after reading vol 14 omake and Ohtaka's Tegaki's 4koma. The latter convinced me that Hakuryuu is probably the only virgin male in the Ren family, wonder if Hakuyuu and Hakuren also participated in the assembly when they were alive O_o

On a side note, I've encountered a weird theory regarding why Sinbad, Kouen and Koumei don't have children and that they're using the power of the djinns to prevent the women they're sleeping with from getting pregnant (wonder how that works). As for Kouen and his brothers, the fact that he's looking up to his uncle and how he took a liking to Alibaba after he refused a royal harem could indicate that Kouen is too looking down on that custom and maybe skipping on it. Since both Koumei and Kouha are loyal to him, I can't see them having children before he does.
Nov 12, 2014 6:53 PM
Dec 2013
I really hope Hakuryuu and Morgiana end up together, even though they didn't have much screen time together they had alot of chemistry. I like the idea of Alibaba and Morgiana just being good friends.

I ship both Kougyoku x Alibaba and Kougyoku x Judar. Alibaba has a similar past with her and they get along great. Judar was the first person to accept her and gave her encouragement. In the very begining I thought that she liked him as she called him her sweet Judar-chan, but I was a bit bumed when she had the love at first sight thing with Sinbad.

As for a Yaoi pairing, I really like Hakuryuu x Judar. Judar seems to be very fond of and even seems to sympathize with Hakuryuu, espescially when he was humiliated by his mother. He offered a hand to help but warned him that the black ruhk would curse his fate. But he knew that Hakuryuu would never be okay until his mother was dead. Judar is the only one their for Hakuryuu now. (but I know this pairing won't happen since this is not a yaoi anime)
Nov 14, 2014 3:41 PM

Nov 2012
hakuryuu <3 judal
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Jan 1, 2015 8:33 PM
Dec 2014
sayami said:
I can't decide between Alibaba x Mor and Hakuryuu x Mor, I like both :D
I'm with the Sinbad x Hakuei pair (though they still haven't met but would make a great couple imo) and the Yamu x Sharrkan :D

What she said :3
One does not simply watch anime.
Oct 18, 2015 2:06 PM

Apr 2013
Alibaba x Kougyoku is the OTP guys.
Similar pasts, same age, one controls fire and the other one water... they're made for each other.
Oct 20, 2015 1:15 PM

Feb 2014
Akarioru said:
pardon me Sinkou fans, but no matter how much awesome Sinbad is, I just cannot ship him with Kougyoku because he is using her and she does not deserve that

And then proceeds to pair her with one of(if not THE) most asshole character of the series, WAYYYYYY to go
LOLOL
SCREW THE RULES, I HAVE MONEY!
Oct 20, 2015 10:28 PM
Jun 2015
Judal x Kougyoku and Alibaba x Morgiana are endgame in the most obvious way possible whether you like it or not. (Personally I like Morgiana x Hakuryuu, but the point still stands.)
ItalodeM said:
Akarioru said:
pardon me Sinkou fans, but no matter how much awesome Sinbad is, I just cannot ship him with Kougyoku because he is using her and she does not deserve that

And then proceeds to pair her with one of(if not THE) most asshole character of the series, WAYYYYYY to go
LOLOL

Funny, Sinbad is more evil and more of an asshole than Judal will EVER be. xD (Sinbad's the final villian for hell's sake.)
Don't judge Judal just for how he acts. He's been through a lot and it's been stated many times he has wanted to become allies with Aladdin and the others but the black rukh is holding him back. You know Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Uchiha? Yeah let's not even go there. XD

And SinKou is disgusting to be honest. You think Sinbad of all people wants/deserves to be with Kougyoku? He's just using her for his own gain, doesn't even care for her feelings or her at all yet PRETENDS to and people somehow think this is romantic and will be endgame. Yeah, don't you dare even think Kougyoku will sit by and do nothing. She's amazing and, as predicted, (SPOILER) she currently is falling into depravity - wanting to KILL Sinbad - because of what he had done. Please tell me once where Judal ever wronged Kougyoku. All Judal has ever done was think Kougyoku was cute, comforted her, and supported her when nobody else did. Same for Kougyoku with him, she's always wanted to be his friend and like him for who he was. Kougyoku says she wants a guy like her brother Kouen, the only other guy who supported her was Judal! LOL.

Anyway yeah, you get my point. Shipping her with Judal has more evidence and logic than it ever did with Sinbad.
Oct 21, 2015 5:36 AM

Feb 2014
i never said i like SinKou, hell no, but Judal? Just no, i like his character as a villain and asshole that he pretty much said he is, he doesn't give a fuck about anyone, "don't judge him...been through a lot...black rukh holding him back" Well all of this is BS, (just look at what he said at Sindria) and they seek for =/= things, the closest one to what she believes/protect is alibaba, and that's another pair that i'm not a HUGE fan of(even tho they are my fav's characters).

"All Judal has ever done was think Kougyoku was cute, comforted her, and supported her when nobody else did...blalbalba" He barely even interacted with kou LOL, she has not even showed up at the dungeon for him like mor did for haku, that's how he cares for her.

I does not have a "ship" or something like that, but there are some that i REALLY does not want to happen, and JudalxKou is one, it would fuck his character up for the sake of a ship, just no, I wish there was another character for her but oh well, i would rather see her ending alone than with him, but i guess eveyrone has an opinion...
Oct 21, 2015 3:46 PM
Jun 2015
ItalodeM said:
i never said i like SinKou, hell no, but Judal? Just no, i like his character as a villain and asshole that he pretty much said he is, he doesn't give a fuck about anyone, "don't judge him...been through a lot...black rukh holding him back" Well all of this is BS, (just look at what he said at Sindria) and they seek for =/= things, the closest one to what she believes/protect is alibaba, and that's another pair that i'm not a HUGE fan of(even tho they are my fav's characters).

"All Judal has ever done was think Kougyoku was cute, comforted her, and supported her when nobody else did...blalbalba" He barely even interacted with kou LOL, she has not even showed up at the dungeon for him like mor did for haku, that's how he cares for her.

I does not have a "ship" or something like that, but there are some that i REALLY does not want to happen, and JudalxKou is one, it would fuck his character up for the sake of a ship, just no, I wish there was another character for her but oh well, i would rather see her ending alone than with him, but i guess eveyrone has an opinion...

I didn't say you were a SinKou shipper, I was just saying in general. Sorry if that came off wrong XD

but honestly.. what are you talking about? Judal isn't gonna be an "asshole/villian" forever. It's so obvious foreshadowing. XD he will definetly be friends with everyone by the end. And "He barely even interacted with Kougyoku", that's because it's not SHOWN. Have you SEEN Ohtaka's blog? All she does is post Judal and Kougyoku comics with them interacting. Because she obviously LOVES them together. Not once did she ever draw Kougyoku or Judal with anyone else, romantically or otherwise.(judal and kougyoku have also been childhood friends, HELLOOO. When she cries alone in her room, Judal is there for her, as shown.) Alibaba is literally just a friend to Kougyoku. She was so happy because she finally made a friend who accepted her even though she was a princess and nobody would talk to her. I don't see how people take this as romantic feelings, when it's also confirmed Alibaba has a crush on Morgiana.

Also, I wanna point out that in Ohtaka's previous series, the main characters that end up together look and act EXACTLY like Judal and Kougyoku. She knows what she's doing. It's pretty obvious. And everyone in Japan knows this, that's why they support the couple so much, but fans over here still don't realize it.

And as for "fucking his character up". No.. just no. He deserves to be happy, I know how kind he could be as shown in some of the side comics and what is practically shoving it in your face throughout the entire manga. He's not a cruel person, he wants to be kind and friends with people. I think he'd be one of the best characters in the entire series if he turned good and became allies with everyone.
What he said in Sindria doesn't mean shit. Judal says the opposite of what he actually feels. Hence he calls Kougyoku old hag - he really thinks she's cute, says he doesn't care - he really does, when he says he feels great being the way he is - he's LYING. He's covering it all up. It has been PROVED this when he went to the dungeon with Hakuryuu and he lied then. And he even ADMITTED how he really felt, for the first time ever. Have you read the manga..?

Buuuuut yeah. Everyone has an opinion. Just makes me upset sometimes when people really don't look at Judal and Kougyoku's relationship in a different view. Cause that's what shipping is all about, what view you look at it in. Some people get it wrong or some people get it right. We'll have to see.
kougyokvOct 21, 2015 3:49 PM
Oct 22, 2015 12:26 PM

Feb 2014
Well let me explain better/ fix some things i said, or better, put it in another way cuz reading again some people might see me as an asshole since i was a little bit rude with my wording, sorry about that :P

jukou said:

Judal isn't gonna be an "asshole/villian" forever. It's so obvious foreshadowing. XD he will definetly be friends with everyone by the end.

Yeah that's the thing, i like him as a villain, and I REALLY don't want him to "go good", sure it even more obvious now since he is with alibaba, but i wish he hanged with his evil part and went full evil, and that was what i meant by having an opinion...

jukou said:
And as for "fucking his character up". No.. just no. He deserves to be happy

fucking his character up FOR ME, there you go.

"Ohtaka's blog?" well, i take comics as serious as past episodes specials so yeah, for me it's w/e, if she wants this pair to happen than it's ok, i won't be happy about it but it's fine by me, but i just don't want a pair that was made just to make fans of X "ship" happy
Oct 27, 2015 7:52 PM
Oct 2015
I hope for Alibaba x Kougyoku and Hakuryuu x Morgiana, please!
Alibaba is only interested in Mor because he is so desperate for a girlfriend he will take anyone. Hakuryuu is genuinely in love with her, and she does not hate him even after doing such bad things, saying she will stay by his side. So I hope Morgiana ends up with Hakuryuu.
I do not like Judal x Kougyoku, either. He is mean and bullies her a lot, calling her old hag and making her cry and what not. But Alibaba is very kind to her and she is always blushing around him a whole lot. He is her only friend and open her heart, and he likes her a lot too, saying he will never forgive Sinbad for using her. He is not protective of Morgiana that way. I think they would be the best couple together.
And I am glad Kougyoku is no longer in love with Sinbad. I think he will end up alone.
I also like Kouen x Hakuei and Sharrkan x Yamuraiha, but not a lot. However, they are cute.
Dec 11, 2015 4:33 PM
Jun 2015
ItalodeM said:
Well let me explain better/ fix some things i said, or better, put it in another way cuz reading again some people might see me as an asshole since i was a little bit rude with my wording, sorry about that :P

jukou said:

Judal isn't gonna be an "asshole/villian" forever. It's so obvious foreshadowing. XD he will definetly be friends with everyone by the end.

Yeah that's the thing, i like him as a villain, and I REALLY don't want him to "go good", sure it even more obvious now since he is with alibaba, but i wish he hanged with his evil part and went full evil, and that was what i meant by having an opinion...

jukou said:
And as for "fucking his character up". No.. just no. He deserves to be happy

fucking his character up FOR ME, there you go.

"Ohtaka's blog?" well, i take comics as serious as past episodes specials so yeah, for me it's w/e, if she wants this pair to happen than it's ok, i won't be happy about it but it's fine by me, but i just don't want a pair that was made just to make fans of X "ship" happy

I see what you mean. I understand, I feel that way about other characters too! thanks for the convo though :D
Dec 11, 2015 4:36 PM
Jun 2015
looloo22 said:
I hope for Alibaba x Kougyoku and Hakuryuu x Morgiana, please!
Alibaba is only interested in Mor because he is so desperate for a girlfriend he will take anyone. Hakuryuu is genuinely in love with her, and she does not hate him even after doing such bad things, saying she will stay by his side. So I hope Morgiana ends up with Hakuryuu.
I do not like Judal x Kougyoku, either. He is mean and bullies her a lot, calling her old hag and making her cry and what not. But Alibaba is very kind to her and she is always blushing around him a whole lot. He is her only friend and open her heart, and he likes her a lot too, saying he will never forgive Sinbad for using her. He is not protective of Morgiana that way. I think they would be the best couple together.
And I am glad Kougyoku is no longer in love with Sinbad. I think he will end up alone.
I also like Kouen x Hakuei and Sharrkan x Yamuraiha, but not a lot. However, they are cute.

I agree completely with the Alibaba and Morgiana thing. I mean, they are ADORABLE, don't get me wrong. But I really want to see Alibaba's serious and honest feelings towards Morgiana. Hopefully we can get that later on, who knows?

As far as the Judal and Kougyoku thing, I understand why you think that. Though I don't really agree, I think Kougyoku loves both Alibaba and Judal as very good friends and that is all that matters. I hope all this couple stuff gets ended well though! And I am VERY happy Kougyoku is not in love with Sinbad anymore and she learned from her experience with him. That is a very mature thing for her character :D
Dec 14, 2015 3:24 AM

Feb 2010
mikadocs said:
Ohtaka makes a statement in the data book:

"....There will be more romance too so watch out for which couples will get together and which loves will not bloom. I think “Magi” is enjoyable in many different ways so I hope my readers will enjoy what happens to their favorite characters!!"

This makes me happy and also very curious, fufufu :P It's nice to have a shonen with some canon romance.

Oh ,very nice! finally shounen with canon romance
about the pairing, i love Alibaba x Morgiana and they will always be my OTP but i kinda support Alibaba x Kougyoku now haha
im fine with either ship

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Dec 15, 2015 1:16 AM

Nov 2008
roppuri said:
mikadocs said:
Ohtaka makes a statement in the data book:

"....There will be more romance too so watch out for which couples will get together and which loves will not bloom. I think “Magi” is enjoyable in many different ways so I hope my readers will enjoy what happens to their favorite characters!!"

This makes me happy and also very curious, fufufu :P It's nice to have a shonen with some canon romance.

about the pairing, i love Alibaba x Morgiana and they will always be my OTP but i kinda support Alibaba x Kougyoku now haha
im fine with either ship

Well that bit about there being more romance is certainly interesting . I was never really a fan of HokxMor .. Up to present im still really not. So I would prefer her wind up with Alibaba or .. who knows but not Him ; just doesnt fit in my mind as a great romance pairing.

Now I suppose with this 3 year skip ish well have to see how Morgiana still 'feels' Though we have to have a scene with her in it lol. I would suspect her feelings are still there judging by the reactions of the others who have met him our author seems to have left those strong emotions intact.. But will romance Bloom? Who knows. I suppose for me though I think Mor would be Happier with Alibaba; she isnt there to 'stop him' if he goes crazy again.. Shes there because she wants to be. Thats how I view it.

I also would like Kougyoku and Hakuei to find some happiness in that area.

I do indeed Wonder how the Alibaba - Morg reunion will go.
Dec 15, 2015 1:41 PM
Jun 2015
sirwence said:
roppuri said:

im fine with either ship

Well that bit about there being more romance is certainly interesting . I was never really a fan of HokxMor .. Up to present im still really not. So I would prefer her wind up with Alibaba or .. who knows but not Him ; just doesnt fit in my mind as a great romance pairing.

Now I suppose with this 3 year skip ish well have to see how Morgiana still 'feels' Though we have to have a scene with her in it lol. I would suspect her feelings are still there judging by the reactions of the others who have met him our author seems to have left those strong emotions intact.. But will romance Bloom? Who knows. I suppose for me though I think Mor would be Happier with Alibaba; she isnt there to 'stop him' if he goes crazy again.. Shes there because she wants to be. Thats how I view it.

I also would like Kougyoku and Hakuei to find some happiness in that area.

I do indeed Wonder how the Alibaba - Morg reunion will go.

Totally. I'm thinking Morgiana's feelings will stay the same, it would kinda mess up her character if Alibaba just left and she started to go towards Hakuryuu, but at the same time.. the real situation is: (SPOILER) Morigana realized she was in love with Alibaba after he 'died'. Told Hakuryuu, and decided to move on. She still only realized it when he died, right? So maybe in her mind she thinks "I need to move forward, it wasn't mean't to be" So maybe she would have turned to Hakuryuu then. But this is just speculation... I'm very curious to see what happens! Also, sirwence that is a good view on it. I never really thought of it that way.
Feb 21, 2016 10:24 PM
Dec 2013
I'm rooting for
Alibaba x Mor
Judal x Kougyoku
and Hakuryuu x Hakuei
Mar 18, 2016 4:52 PM
Mar 2016
No it should be Alibaba x kougyoku. alimor is so cliche. alikou was slightly unexpected untill they started to hangout.
May 13, 2016 11:11 PM

Jun 2015
clearly the only matching that makes sense is alibaba and aladdin. aladdin is lowkey really aggressive with his "liking" to alibaba...jokes aside, I wouldn't be surprised if nothing happened to any characters... certainly don't want something like the pirate and gladiator (not naming for spoiler purposes)....
Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen
Jul 17, 2016 12:03 AM

Apr 2014
Well not sure if this thread is only for speculation and if I should revive it to bring chaos but, oh well.
As of chapter 314 Alimor is officially canon.
Bye. *flies away*
Jul 17, 2016 2:40 AM

Apr 2008
Man the meltdown after 314 gets fully scanlated~
Aug 6, 2016 8:39 AM
Aug 2016
Alimor has become canon (I never had a doubt lol, it's so obvious). Everyone thought that a new character would appear to be Aladdin's love interest. But Ohtaka be like "It's Kougyoku, surprise, bitches!" LMAO

Anyway, this ship has so much potential I ship it. If it happens, Aladdin will no longer call Kouen "uncle" but "brother" instead. And Kouen will be like "Suck it Sinbad. You want the Solomon's wisdom and it belongs to our family now. I may have lost to you but my brother-in-laws will kick you ego to ash."

Ah but still Kougyoku, that poor girl, she has to endure all her hatred towards Sinbad and feeling of uselessness for the sake of the empire her brothers have left in her hands :'((( Aladdin please make her happy.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» opinions on Magi's depiction of Arabian culture?

laaare - Oct 30, 2016

17 by Afan_123 »»
Apr 30, 4:22 AM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 31 Discussion

ZetaZaku - Sep 26, 2012

7 by Marloges »»
Apr 29, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 30 Discussion

BackLashWave - Dec 31, 2011

10 by Marloges »»
Apr 29, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 29 Discussion

10 by Marloges »»
Apr 29, 8:14 AM

Poll: » Magi Chapter 28 Discussion

9 by Marloges »»
Apr 29, 8:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.