Forum Settings
Forums

New Season of Hayate no Gotoku! Due in Apr 2013

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 17, 2013 11:21 PM
Jan 2013
Progeusz said:
I really don't get why would you want A-tan to appear in this anime. Do you dislike her? As long as Manglobe is the studio creating new seasons, I don't want her to appear in the series because she would be butchered by terrible chara design. It's better to wait until CTMEOY II bombs hard and other studio (pls no DEEN/Xebec) is entrusted to create actual 3rd season of Hayate.

Yea , I guess what u said does seem logical. I think I just got overly excited but I wouldnt want terrible designs. I would rather wait for a proper season 3 by another studio like what u said. Peace.
Feb 18, 2013 9:43 PM
Jul 2012
I hope it's very good. I adore Hayate,being my fifth most favorite anime and manga ever but I'm not liking the way things are going on in the manga right now. SPOILERS! Nagi is being even more childish and selfish than usual and Ayumu of all people is using Nagi to keep Hayate for herself, going against her characterization of being very generous and kind; she was the one who started the friendly 'rivalry' between Hinagiku for Hayate's affection and seeing her right now makes me cringe "sob". My Ayumu, Hata how could you!!!!!
philipmarieApr 8, 2013 4:53 AM
The will to live is strong, stronger than anything else.
Feb 18, 2013 11:21 PM

Oct 2007
Why would you talk about manga in anime thread? Spoiler this shit.
Feb 19, 2013 6:26 AM
Jul 2018
Whatever that is, I really HATE when Hata wanted to ruin Hayate.
Feb 21, 2013 7:44 PM
Jul 2018
Case 1,
Woody: Come on, Buzz. This is my only chance.
Buzz: To do what, Woody?! Watch kids behind the glasses and not being loved anymore?! Some life.
Case 2,
Hata: Come on guys, this is my only chance.
Hayate's fans: To do what, Hata?! Ruining your franchise by torturing Hayate, ecchi-ing and giving poor qualities and not being loved anymore?! Some life.

Is there any difference, guys?
Feb 22, 2013 12:54 PM

Feb 2011
I hope Athena gets animated. Enough of that "A-tan!" crap with her face hidden.
Mar 3, 2013 6:20 PM

Feb 2013
From the Page 2 of Chapter 397:
The new anime, 'Cuties', will begin airing on TV Tokyo and other stations monday 4/8 at 25:35!!

hmm? another original story?
Mar 4, 2013 2:02 PM

Sep 2011
Most likely. In fact, most likely we're getting a continuation of CTMEOY.

Mar 4, 2013 5:36 PM

May 2012
"Cuties"...

And I thought CTMEOY was a silly name...
JPblueserMar 4, 2013 5:41 PM
Mar 5, 2013 4:41 AM

Feb 2013
Hayate no Gotoku shows that once is not enough, the series is back with yet another ridiculous idea – and the next extension of the work evidently revolves around “Cuties”, a new girl is the focus of each episode.
This is either the future of harem series, or simply another instance of Hayate-brought disaster. A different heroine’s route will unfold with eachepisode of the series – and the first 10 episodes have already confirmed their respective center of attention. Episode one starts with a certain Hayate relative, the second brings out the blonde-headed loli, and the rest regurgitate side-characters like their lives depend on it.

source:
http://seventhstyle.com/2013/03/05/hayate-announces-new-girl-every-episode/
Mar 5, 2013 5:07 AM
Jul 2018
Next time it doesnt make me giggle or laugh like Acchi Kocchi or Mayo Chiki , I might not watch the anime. Seriously, as Hayate's fan, why I am always hit by rotten and stinking pies, not some sweet apple pies(sobbing) :(
Mar 5, 2013 5:11 AM
Jul 2018
kardelcj, Hayate doesn't bring disaster. Hata Kenjirou is. That so-called god has almost trashed Hayate's world.
Mar 5, 2013 5:18 AM
Jul 2018
In the name of friggin Maria, Athena a.k.a Durirorella ( to me :)) will appear in the new anime...in her child form. What's going on here?
Mar 5, 2013 5:20 AM
Jul 2018
KhanhCPham, Hata gave some cheap title...again?
Mar 5, 2013 5:25 AM

Feb 2013
Question. If Athena will appear on her child form in this series, then some events from the EotW arc possibly be adapted?
Mar 5, 2013 6:30 AM

Apr 2012
More info -
http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/interest/2013-03-05/new-hayate-changes-main-lead-and-ending-song-in-each-episode

So they are going to show Athena this season...
While I have low expectations for this show I'm still quite unhappy with ending the season with Maria episode, I know lot of people like her but personally I find her kinda boring
Mar 5, 2013 12:56 PM
Mar 2012
I wonder if the episodes are one-shots or there are hidden joints between them.

kardelcj said:
Question. If Athena will appear on her child form in this series, then some events from the EotW arc possibly be adapted?

Maybe yes or maybe no, though they could insert them as flashbacks.

iq2000 said:
In the name of friggin Maria, Athena a.k.a Durirorella ( to me :)) will appear in the new anime...in her child form. What's going on here?

If you keep up with the manga , you will know what happened with Athena.
Mar 5, 2013 1:43 PM

May 2012
Here comes yet another exciting installment of "Pissing the fans off with Manglobe". Alright class, grab your pens and start taking notes...

Well, we asked for A-tan, and we got it...
How nice of them to introduce her in such a messy fashion.

As if CTMEOY wasn't confusing enough.

Well, let's hope it to be good.
Still, my expectations are very low.
Mar 5, 2013 1:49 PM

Apr 2012
JPblueser said:

You used to be so full of hope ^^
But those were the days before CTMEOY, back then we all had hopes for this show...
Mar 5, 2013 2:28 PM

May 2012
Warteboy said:
But those were the days before CTMEOY, back then we all had hopes for this show...

Well, you know... the moment I read the title, I knew this wouldn't be what I was expecting, so I just shrugged it off.
Or maybe they are trolling us somehow have an ace up their sleeve... Just maybe.

I'm just... pulling my hair out in despair trying to understand why in the world they can't make everything straight, nice and clear for once? Is it that hard, really?
Want fillers? Fine. Make them work with the "current" setting. Alternate route? Make that clear with no references to the main story. Want to keep it canon? Just stick to the damn thing.... I think I already stated this sometime before... And what they do instead? A time-skip spoiling their own story and confusing the hell out of everyone. This whole mess is making me sick.

The bottom line is... Series that are "honest" to what they are have always worked for me. Read: no over-complicating things, no hype-building marketing, complex titles... Just a plain nice story, a few fillers, some humor and romance, some seriousness and end. Season in, season out. No fuss. At least people actually know what they are watching like that.

I better stop here before I go into full rambling mode....
JPblueserMar 5, 2013 2:39 PM
Mar 5, 2013 7:57 PM
Feb 2009
JPblueser said:
Here comes yet another exciting installment of "Pissing the fans off with Manglobe". Alright class, grab your pens and start taking notes...

Well, we asked for A-tan, and we got it...
How nice of them to introduce her in such a messy fashion.

As if CTMEOY wasn't confusing enough.

Well, let's hope it to be good.

Well for me, I don't know that I'm excited or not and I don't care what "Cuties" would be look like but I hope that the season should need more improvements that CTMEOY didn't have. Also I'm hoping for Hayate's big bro, Ikusa, to be appear in the anime, and we still needing get to know Ruka and Kayura more.

Therefore, let's see if this new Hayate season would be better...
Mar 5, 2013 9:13 PM

Feb 2012
JPblueser said:
Warteboy said:

Well, you know... the moment I read the title, I knew this wouldn't be what I was expecting, so I just shrugged it off.
Or maybe they are trolling us somehow have an ace up their sleeve... Just maybe.

I'm just... pulling my hair out in despair trying to understand why in the world they can't make everything straight, nice and clear for once? Is it that hard, really?
Want fillers? Fine. Make them work with the "current" setting. Alternate route? Make that clear with no references to the main story. Want to keep it canon? Just stick to the damn thing.... I think I already stated this sometime before... And what they do instead? A time-skip spoiling their own story and confusing the hell out of everyone. This whole mess is making me sick.

The bottom line is... Series that are "honest" to what they are have always worked for me. Read: no over-complicating things, no hype-building marketing, complex titles... Just a plain nice story, a few fillers, some humor and romance, some seriousness and end. Season in, season out. No fuss. At least people actually know what they are watching like that.

I better stop here before I go into full rambling mode....

lol you guys are still here? I stopped hoping :>
Mar 5, 2013 9:26 PM

Jul 2012
I don't understand why they don't want to adapt the next portion of the manga, is there some kind of problem with it? For me that was the best part of the manga and would love to see it animated.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Num1dad_Asura]
[/url]
Click Here for Sig source
Mar 6, 2013 12:24 AM

Feb 2012
Num1dad_Asura said:
I don't understand why they don't want to adapt the next portion of the manga, is there some kind of problem with it? For me that was the best part of the manga and would love to see it animated.

That's better left on J.C's hands.
HauntingShockMar 6, 2013 12:28 AM
Mar 6, 2013 9:30 AM
Nov 2009
went to the site and saw a-tan in the picture and first thing come into my mind is wtf happen to her character design.... no word can describe how ugly it is.

i wonder wtf is going on in hata's mind when he decide to make each episode base on different character and when he will be getting back to the main point in the manga as he's been fooling around too much in the manga with useless chapter and the drawing for manga is getting ugly.

i remember seeing someone make quote on a site that hata is 60% done with hayate series around last year.
Mar 6, 2013 9:40 AM

Mar 2013
Great news !!!
Mar 6, 2013 7:16 PM
Mar 2012
Num1dad_Asura said:

Maybe they realized after doing 2 Hayate series in a row (the movie and CTMEOY) which both had serious arc are turning off anime only fans (which expected comedy like the first 2 seasons) from watching? I guess that's why they're doing love comedy this time.

Assuming the next portion of the manga you mention is EoTW arc, that arc is considered serious and it only has 2 characters which are going to turned off other characters fans.

Even if they also doing the GW arc after it, probably most anime only fans already stopped watching and it doesn't help that the GW arc is also somewhat serious as well.

If they are going to do it, I think it is better as an OVA or another movie instead of TV series.
Mar 6, 2013 11:18 PM

Oct 2011
well fucking shit. I'm not even gonna watch this. Automatic 1 rating. fuck mangalobe
Mar 7, 2013 10:05 AM

Jun 2010
Wow, okay, I'm just gonna say I've liked Manglobe no Gotoku so far... Not as much as season two but more than season 1... So it's still liking it. You know, just saying it to lower the hating percentage of this thread a bit.

Also, I don't think all of you remember it, but there's another version of Hayate no Gotoku out there... The best one, with the best art, the best story and the best comedy... What was it called again, oh yes THE MANGA.

Seriously though, ever since Hata revealed he can do incredible plot, people have been demanding exactly that. HnG is a comedy first and I think that character-per-episode has quite a lot of potential in that aspect.

Here is the real problem of the upcoming anime:
Shizuka Itou is performing the opening theme song "Haru Ulalala Love yo Koi!!!" as her character Hinagiku Katsura.

Too bad, I liked literally ALL the openings of all Hayates so far and now I'll be skippin'...
ewormMar 7, 2013 10:10 AM
Mar 7, 2013 9:25 PM
Jul 2018
I'M SCREWED X-(
Mar 7, 2013 9:32 PM
Jul 2018
If the new anime doesn't spark my happy self, I will consider that HnG! and HnG!! are my best anime shows and true HnG anime has ended before Heaven is a Place On Earth and CTMEOY.
Mar 11, 2013 6:45 PM

May 2012

As far as artwork goes, it looks very good. =)
Mar 13, 2013 5:16 AM
Jul 2018
JPblueser said:

Hmm... I see... Looks interesting lol
Mar 13, 2013 8:49 AM

Sep 2011
JPblueser said:

But still Manglobe... :|

Mar 14, 2013 2:10 AM

Apr 2011
If they messed up A-tan arc... so help me God... -___-
"I left everything I own in One Piece" ~ Gol D. Roger
Mar 14, 2013 4:31 AM

Sep 2011
Meruru_Arls said:
If they messed up A-tan arc... so help me God... -___-

Obviously they aren't going to adapt Athena's arc.

Mar 17, 2013 2:28 PM

Apr 2011
eworm said:

Also, I don't think all of you remember it, but there's another version of Hayate no Gotoku out there... The best one, with the best art, the best story and the best comedy... What was it called again, oh yes THE MANGA.

Did you read the last 100 or so chapters?

everything about Hayate is so ass now... If I wasn't such a fan I woulda dropped I by now, glad know I'm not the ony one who thinks so.
-Whiplash-Mar 17, 2013 2:38 PM
Mar 18, 2013 4:19 AM

Jun 2012
Manglobe, again!? :(

"No matter how far you travel, you can never get away from yourself."
-- Murakami Haruki
Mar 18, 2013 8:22 AM
Mar 2012
YusakuGodai said:
Manglobe, again!? :(

Manglobe can be good if they actually tried, like ZKC spinoff this season and Karneval (based on the Episode 1 Part A preair).

I guess budget for Hayate probably split between CTMEOY and this, that's why CTMEOY looks worse than their other works.
Mar 18, 2013 8:56 PM

Apr 2011
Avolion said:
Nice, hope there will be more focus on story than parody this time, although, i cant expect that of a anime that dosent show to much seriousness.

you must not know that Hayate was originally conceived as a comedy (with some parody elements.

Hayate needs to be either funny or try to focus on their actual pot. So far, they'd rather do neither, and that's what this show already looks like it's in to be like that.
Mar 18, 2013 9:23 PM
Jul 2018
I believe that Hayate no Gotoku has the potential to be the best series among the others, and yet some 'clowns' are still roughhousing it.
Mar 19, 2013 12:13 PM

Jun 2010
Told ya, the first bad Hayate OP. But other than that (and Hinagiku) it looks good.

-Whiplash- said:
eworm said:

everything about Hayate is so ass now... If I wasn't such a fan I woulda dropped I by now, glad know I'm not the ony one who thinks so.

I read every chapter and love'em. ESPECIALLY recently, because... Well, offtop and spoilers for Anime-Onlies (also known as What-The-Heck-Are-They-Thinkings), so whatev.
Mar 19, 2013 1:56 PM

Apr 2011
eworm said:
Told ya, the first bad Hayate OP. But other than that (and Hinagiku) it looks good.

-Whiplash- said:
eworm said:

I read every chapter and love'em. ESPECIALLY recently, because... Well, offtop and spoilers for Anime-Onlies (also known as What-The-Heck-Are-They-Thinkings), so whatev.

wow, surprised, I find it really boring and not funny or interesting story-wise at all at the moment in that. Also the art has changed.... oddly. I don't like it as much anymore

But yeah, that's off-topic.
Mar 21, 2013 1:53 AM

Sep 2011
Even after watching the trailer, I still have low expectations.

Mar 23, 2013 9:03 PM

Apr 2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! FUCK IT'S BY MAN GLOBE! Globe you hoes! Let JC do it you butt fuckers!

Edit: Oh thank you sweet Baby Jesus! They fixed her face! :D

Also why does Hayate look so buff?
Golden_DarknezzMar 23, 2013 9:07 PM
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Mar 24, 2013 5:20 AM
Jul 2018
Buff? You mean like Toriko? :)
Mar 24, 2013 5:29 AM

Sep 2012
BULLDOG266 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! FUCK IT'S BY MAN GLOBE! Globe you hoes! Let JC do it you butt fuckers!

Edit: Oh thank you sweet Baby Jesus! They fixed her face! :D

Also why does Hayate look so buff?

Her fingers seem quite off though.
Mar 26, 2013 2:19 AM

Oct 2007
Trailer looks bad to be honest but it's still leagues better than Manglobe's previous attempt.

So... A-tan's arc is skipped but they show her anyway? I wish Manglobe had never touched this franchise.
Mar 26, 2013 7:27 PM
Jul 2018
I watched Acchi Kocchi, Mayo Chiki, Chuunibyou and Kotoura-san for a few and they made me laugh even after watching many times. I wish this anime can do the same thing.
Apr 19, 2013 5:49 AM

Jun 2012
The character designs and animation look very average, imo.

"No matter how far you travel, you can never get away from yourself."
-- Murakami Haruki
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» 'One Piece' Anime Gets Remake by WIT Studio ( 1 2 )

Hyperion_PS - Dec 17, 2023

81 by ExtremeT »»
16 seconds ago

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
5 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 10 hours ago

4 by yamiyugi101 »»
6 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
9 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.