Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Spice and Wolf (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 29, 2014 10:36 PM

Apr 2012
It has already aired. It's called "Maoyuu Maou Yuusha".
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
May 30, 2014 7:59 AM
Aug 2009
Pain_is_love said:
It has already aired. It's called "Maoyuu Maou Yuusha".

MMY just goes to prove that having a conclusion doesn't make an anime better.
Jun 3, 2014 1:37 AM
Nov 2010
TheNezumorio said:
Fundog said:
Yeah, sadly it might not come.

Wouldn't them releasing the DVD here...

http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/p2YeqIYfuy1BipIQLH/browse/item/95453/4/0/0

...basically destroy any chances of season 3?

Don't know what that site is.
12thKnight said:
Well, eight years after the first season of Mushishi came out, they finally made a second season.

Small hope.

How does that give you hope?

Mod edit:
Double posts merged
AversaSep 17, 2014 10:56 AM
Yoshii Kiria took over as leader of Fairytale and rebuilt it and became one of Tsukunes formidable enemies but let's save that story for another time

Hehe, let me introduce him to you again, kid. This is Shuzen Issa (who is MIA during the final battle), who will become your 'trainer' starting today. You still have much to go if you want to become the headmaster.

Like the two souls have started to become one.
Jun 3, 2014 8:56 PM
Jul 2018
Fundog said:
TheNezumorio said:
Fundog said:
Yeah, sadly it might not come.

Wouldn't them releasing the DVD here...

http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/p2YeqIYfuy1BipIQLH/browse/item/95453/4/0/0

...basically destroy any chances of season 3?

Don't know what that site is.

Right Stuf, a well know anime distributor.
Jul 9, 2014 1:27 PM

Jul 2014
Got it recommended watched it and found out it doesn't have an ending yet, F**K!!!!!

Please release season 3 ;_;
Jul 10, 2014 7:28 AM

Apr 2014
This show would need at least 2 more seasons to cover the LN's, and that's if they skip a couple volumes and pick up the pace. I wouldn't want another season if they plan on ending the show in season 3 because it would be way to rushed to be good. I mean hell, even 2 more seasons wouldn't be enough considering the first 2 seasons only covered 1/3 of the LN.

I wouldn't mind a season 3 though if they didn't plan to wrap up the series in it, even if they never got around to a season 4, I would be happy just having more Horo and Lawrence.
Jul 18, 2014 3:00 PM
Apr 2009
Well... shit.

I've been hearing excellent things about this show for years, so a month or so ago I watched the first couple episodes, loved it, and bought it.

Unfortunately for me, I had no idea it didn't end properly. To be honest, I always try to steer clear of shows that haven't ended because, as everyone here can attest, it sucks! With all of the outstanding praise I'd heard about this show, it didn't once cross my mind that it wouldn't have a proper ending, so I was definitely caught off guard...

Well, I guess it's off to get the books then. Considering how long its been, I also doubt we'd get a third season of the show, but at least the books ensure we aren't COMPLETELY left out in the cold, right?
Jul 18, 2014 9:23 PM
Aug 2009
Dante2k4 said:
but at least the books ensure we aren't COMPLETELY left out in the cold, right?

Sure, the novels end on a decent note in volume 16 for the main story, and then the author wrote another volume 17 with some side stories and an epilogue. But the official translations aren't done yet, so you'll have to wait while they're released :)
Sep 1, 2014 3:46 AM
Nov 2010
Dante2k4 said:
Well... shit.

I've been hearing excellent things about this show for years, so a month or so ago I watched the first couple episodes, loved it, and bought it.

Unfortunately for me, I had no idea it didn't end properly. To be honest, I always try to steer clear of shows that haven't ended because, as everyone here can attest, it sucks! With all of the outstanding praise I'd heard about this show, it didn't once cross my mind that it wouldn't have a proper ending, so I was definitely caught off guard...

Well, I guess it's off to get the books then. Considering how long its been, I also doubt we'd get a third season of the show, but at least the books ensure we aren't COMPLETELY left out in the cold, right?

It doesn't matter that the story isn't complete. The 'ending' was perfect and felt like an ending, not a cliffhanger.
Yoshii Kiria took over as leader of Fairytale and rebuilt it and became one of Tsukunes formidable enemies but let's save that story for another time

Hehe, let me introduce him to you again, kid. This is Shuzen Issa (who is MIA during the final battle), who will become your 'trainer' starting today. You still have much to go if you want to become the headmaster.

Like the two souls have started to become one.
Sep 9, 2014 6:47 AM

Jun 2012
I want a season 3 before I die. :(
AversaSep 17, 2014 11:00 AM
Sep 22, 2014 1:30 PM

Sep 2014
I'm happy with how season 2 ended; I hate endings with a passion
Oct 8, 2014 10:30 AM

Jul 2014

That wont help, dont waste energy on useless effort.

We'll probably never see season 3, at least not in the near future. Read the novel, much better than waiting.
How do I signature?
Oct 25, 2014 4:28 AM

Jun 2014
Blitzkriag said:

That wont help, dont waste energy on useless effort.

We'll probably never see season 3, at least not in the near future. Read the novel, much better than waiting.

Hope is the last one to die, however I agree, that wont help at all. The only thing that may help would be somehow contact the author/producers and convince them to start a kickstarter for season 3
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vinesage - Sep 23, 2009

446 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Apr 27, 2:41 AM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

vinesage - Sep 16, 2009

133 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Apr 27, 2:14 AM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mikiyo - Sep 10, 2009

109 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Apr 27, 1:40 AM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

vinesage - Sep 2, 2009

210 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Apr 25, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

vinesage - Aug 26, 2009

134 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Apr 24, 2:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.