Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2012 4:22 PM

Jan 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Quite a lot of bondage in this episode...not that I mind it. In general I really enjoyed these series.

Feb 28, 2014 12:39 AM

Jul 2011
Saw this long ago but forgot to put it in my list. Animation quality and character design was quite poor but the bizarro story of watching Shouji getting his revenge on all the women was pretty entertaining.
Jan 13, 2015 5:07 PM
Jul 2014
ownosourus said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Quite a lot of bondage in this episode...not that I mind it. In general I really enjoyed these series.

What's not to like about bondage? ...Then again, I don't like it when it involves body waste, blood or death.

It'd have been nice to have a final scene involving ALL the ladies under Shouji's power, in a massive orgy.

I also liked how it was never revealed where exactly his Dungeon is. It makes him more mysterious.
Feb 26, 2016 5:14 AM
Oct 2013
Ass massage showed off the softness of satsuki's as very well (*˘︶˘*) the whipping is still very cheap though...

Shibari water submerge torture is a rarity in hentais and was interesting to see it done decently.

Yuka was so pro, especially this episode playing the masochist role and completing the plan so easily. Best girl for sure.

The progressive info gathering and plans to uncover the surprising truth behind everything was pretty interesting. The president was so evil!

Yuka and Shouji happy end! Ye━━━━(゚ ∇ ゚)━━━━s!! Well except yuka at the end kinda ruined the mood a bit with her comment on his semen keeping her young and how she would not let him go. Made her seem wicked like that's the real reason for having him around. Oh well at least its still win-win for both XD
Jan 11, 2017 1:27 AM
Jun 2013
Is there a hentai with a loli with the same voice actress or just a sexy big boob loli in general? Similar to Ayame

I am also looking for hentai with yuri bondage or, similar to Satsuki, at least with a MILF masochist similar to Maison Plaisir (Gekka Bijin)?

BTW, the hentai is based on a game, if anyone had played it then feel free to tell me how the story went
greed2Jan 11, 2017 1:40 AM
Jun 7, 2017 12:09 AM

Oct 2015
I'm not into this kind of hentai (revenge, rape and etc), but it had a somewhat "funny" touch to it so it was watchable. And being uncensored contributed for the enjoyment.

4/10
Feb 4, 2018 5:38 AM
Jul 2018
Man, what an interesting revenge story this has been. I was rooting for the protagonist since the beginning (even though he ended up becoming a rapist himself). I really liked the fact he followed a similar procedure with all the girls (His partner taking pictures, working as a delivery guy, putting the girl in a box to be taken to his lair, and putting the girl in a box to be found by the general public when all is said and done). And here's my favorite line: "Ayame is drinking sperm from different men to regain and maintain her youth."
Feb 19, 2021 10:39 PM
Jul 2017
I'm glad Shuji got his revenge. That Ayame who drugged and raped him in the beginning of the first episode, she deserved to get revenge raped. Not only was she drugging and raping men, she would get their semen and then later kill them having their corpses disposed as guinea pigs right after she was through with them. Sick cunt, Ayame. She made me wanna throw up. And Shuji, he ended up with Yuka, who was also his date at that orgy party. But I wish Yuka could have saved him from getting run over by a train tracks like he was a deer in headlights. If neither Shuji or Yuka never met or went to that party, none of this would have happened.
Raymond_BermeaFeb 21, 2021 12:40 AM
Feb 21, 2021 12:55 AM
Jul 2017
Agathist said:
Man, what an interesting revenge story this has been. I was rooting for the protagonist since the beginning (even though he ended up becoming a rapist himself). I really liked the fact he followed a similar procedure with all the girls (His partner taking pictures, working as a delivery guy, putting the girl in a box to be taken to his lair, and putting the girl in a box to be found by the general public when all is said and done). And here's my favorite line: "Ayame is drinking sperm from different men to regain and maintain her youth."

I feel his pain. I would do the same thing if it were to happen to me. After a bunch of girls drug and rape him, he then get the names of the girls who were at the party to even the score with them.But all he would do is blackmail, torture and rape them and he would start questioning them. Names of the people who were at that orgy, and he was a surviving test subject
Aug 20, 2022 10:47 PM
Jun 2013
Raymond_Bermea said:

I feel his pain. I would do the same thing if it were to happen to me. After a bunch of girls drug and rape him, he then get the names of the girls who were at the party to even the score with them.But all he would do is blackmail, torture and rape them and he would start questioning them. Names of the people who were at that orgy, and he was a surviving test subject

I think the guy should count his blessings, at least it wasn't Danmachi's Phryne that raped him. Now that would be a painful nightmare for any man.
https://danmachi.fandom.com/wiki/Phryne_Jamil

Just a related similar case. In Parallel Paradise chapter 164, the main character was captured and being raped to death by Succubus, but he didn't harbor any sort of ill-intentions to the succubus, being happy that they weren't killed during his rescue. Some characters probably would be happy being raped by hot women and not harbor any resentful intentions.

Honestly felt this story could have gone in a better direction.
That is why I like maybe Date-A-Live, Game of Familia - Family Senki -, Re:Monster, and Himekishi ga Classmate!.
In Date-A-Live, there were plenty of girls that did misdeeds to the main character, but he was able to find a less acrimonious solution while making his harem (Mukuro probably gave the main character the most shock, in his life, but he didn't hold it against her). In the others I mentioned, especially Re:Monster and Himekishi ga Classmate! where the main character raped their female attackers, the plot's story went to a more interesting direction when you want to "keep" the girls you rape instead instead of "discarding them in a box."

I do need more Bondage anime, my favorite so far is Sentakuya Shin-chan (Dirty Laundry), Euphoria episode 4, Tokubetsu Byoutou (Double Duty Nurses), Gibomai, Gekka Bijin, Love es M The Animation; those had more "harem" intentions there.
greed2Aug 21, 2022 3:06 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nikuyoku Gangu Takuhainin Episode 1 Discussion

ownosourus - Dec 14, 2012

8 by greed2 »»
Feb 25, 10:11 PM

Poll: » Nikuyoku Gangu Takuhainin Episode 2 Discussion

ownosourus - Dec 14, 2012

4 by removed-user »»
Feb 4, 2018 5:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.