Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 10, 2012 12:08 PM

Nov 2012
It took a while but i collected the pictures of Gun Gale Online so far

and i put them together in a vid.

disscusions about a future ggo arc of the Sword Art Online anime are welcome ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N-OiVE8E8w

EDIT part 2 of Gun Gale Online pictures is out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL3HRJrA_oo

enjoy :)
aboeDec 25, 2012 2:46 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 10, 2012 12:12 PM

Jun 2012
Not gonna bother watching, but good job I guess... Obviously Gun Gale will be adapted so it's nothing to worry about... Seeing the popularity and all.
Dec 10, 2012 12:16 PM

Nov 2012
i wonder if they will keep the story even good with the GGO game

i hope they will :)
Dec 10, 2012 12:17 PM

Feb 2012
No offense but your quality of the pictures could use some work... I'm guessing you didn't render it with proper settings? Also .hack music...?
Dec 10, 2012 12:23 PM

Aug 2009
Sinon Rules

lol at Eugeo "cameo"

EDIt:While GGO is my fav arc,I am pretty sure that it will end up worse that SAO/ALO.
At least with what I saw in this season.
ssjokgDec 10, 2012 12:37 PM
Dec 10, 2012 2:18 PM

Aug 2011
GGO animu will be butchered.

//sad
Dec 10, 2012 6:32 PM
Dec 2012
Much like the previous arcs, GGO's adaptation is probably gonna be mediocre, if not bad. Still, I'll probably watch it to see how they visualize the fight scenes.
Dec 10, 2012 11:48 PM

Sep 2008
I want to see Kirito-chan in action...
Dec 11, 2012 7:56 AM

Nov 2012
i didnt read the light novel so it would be funny if kirito will use dual guns :p or black light sabers

aad yes i did it for all the sao fans ^^
aboeDec 11, 2012 7:59 AM
Dec 11, 2012 8:00 AM

Aug 2009
aboe said:
i didnt read the light novel so it would be funny if Kirito will use dual guns :p or black light sabers

Half correct on that.He uses a light saber but not black.No dual.
And Kirito is
If you didnt notice in the pics.
Dec 11, 2012 8:39 AM
Sep 2012
I think it`s pretty clear to everyone that GGO is going to be animated, much as the haters hate, the show is turning a tidy profit so (like every company with a success) they will keep SAO alive as long as they can, until they kill it because everyone gets tired of it.

ssjokg said:

And Kirito is
If you didnt notice in the pics.
¸

Yes. Yes he is XD. Best part of GGO was peoples reactions to a) knowing him outside GGO and thinking
or b) not knowing him outside GGO and finding out
. Well that and
Dec 11, 2012 9:07 AM

Nov 2012
:o i hope kirito will have a good reason to use a female char :c
Dec 11, 2012 9:09 AM
Sep 2012
probably should spoiler that aboe, and to answer you, he doesn't actually it's just
Dec 11, 2012 9:13 AM

Nov 2012
in reaction to darthabysius

Dec 11, 2012 9:21 AM

Aug 2009
aboe said:
in reaction to darthabysius

he was more surprised than the reader since he has an inferiority complex.And he didnt have a chance to change it since he saw it inside the game
Dec 11, 2012 9:24 AM
Sep 2012
Basically yes, when he transferred his spriggan over from ALO (
) into GGO the code that governs how he looks just so happens to make him a little...

uhh also, probably still want to go back and spoiler the one from a few minutes ago
Dec 11, 2012 9:38 AM

Nov 2012
wow i cant wait till ggo season!
Dec 11, 2012 9:48 AM
Sep 2012
Yeah GGO was pretty good, alot of people say it's their favorite, personally Mother's Rosario kicks its ass for me personally, and I did enjoy the first Novel more because of the premise.
Dec 11, 2012 10:15 AM

Dec 2012

KatyushDec 11, 2012 10:34 AM
Dec 11, 2012 2:47 PM
Dec 2012
I don't much about sword art online other than this anime, but I am assuming this arc introduces...guns? It seems really weird from the sword fighting in the past two arcs.

Honestly, i don't have a clue where the main "story" of Kirito is going. I guess that he just continues playing virtual reality games and beats them one after another (SAO - ALO - GGO?)

if i had it my way i would of made SAO a 30-100 episode series, removed the "100 levels" barrier and just made it an open world so that if I were the author, i would have much more freedom in where I would want them to go...Aaah, it seems SAO is the perfect anime for dreamers and the worst for realists.
Dec 11, 2012 3:15 PM

Aug 2008
Leaulux said:
I don't much about sword art online other than this anime, but I am assuming this arc introduces...guns? It seems really weird from the sword fighting in the past two arcs.

Honestly, i don't have a clue where the main "story" of Kirito is going. I guess that he just continues playing virtual reality games and beats them one after another (SAO - ALO - GGO?)

if i had it my way i would of made SAO a 30-100 episode series, removed the "100 levels" barrier and just made it an open world so that if I were the author, i would have much more freedom in where I would want them to go...Aaah, it seems SAO is the perfect anime for dreamers and the worst for realists.

Basically he's milking a cow, it should have ended at the end of ALO...but for some reasonnn

Yeah the series is basically being an episodic adventure novel series now.
Dec 11, 2012 6:14 PM
Dec 2012
hyperknees91 said:

Basically he's milking a cow, it should have ended at the end of ALO...but for some reasonnn

Yeah the series is basically being an episodic adventure novel series now.

Milking the cow seems a bit much, but yeah at this point SAO is an episodic series, with no overarching plot to it all. At least so it seems.

hyperknees91 said:

It seems really weird from the sword fighting in the past two arcs.

Dec 11, 2012 7:43 PM

Aug 2008

Milking the cow seems a bit much, but yeah at this point SAO is an episodic series, with no overarching plot to it all. At least so it seems.

Well there is no plot plot anymore. ALO finished what SAO started and had a very appropriate ending for the series. And then...out of nowhere he continues it.

It's the equivalent of Luffy finding the one piece and becoming the king of pirates...and then watching him go on more adventures without anymore goal. (ok that's a bit extreme given one piece's length).
Dec 12, 2012 3:30 AM

Aug 2009
I think SAO wont end until either Asuna and Kirito get married or Reki makes a connection between SAO and AW.
Dec 12, 2012 6:30 AM

Sep 2009
To me GGO is the worst arc of SAO LNs. The only good part about it is the new character, but other than that guns? Meh. What the order of arcs is for me: SAO > MR > Alicization > ALO > GGO.

Dec 12, 2012 8:33 AM

Nov 2012
i cant wait for light saber pvp ^^
Dec 12, 2012 9:27 AM
Sep 2012
xuezhi said:
To me GGO is the worst arc of SAO LNs. The only good part about it is the new character, but other than that guns? Meh. What the order of arcs is for me: SAO > MR > Alicization > ALO > GGO.

That's fair, GGO didn't engage me in the story as much as the others did, the only reason it rates higher than ALO for me is because I just kinda thought that ALO was "I have no ideas for what they should do after SAO so I'll postpone thinking about it" and that annoyed me.
Dec 12, 2012 11:49 AM

Nov 2012
i hope we wont have to wait months before ggo arc :c
Dec 13, 2012 7:50 AM

Nov 2012
how many games are there left after ggo?
Dec 13, 2012 7:56 AM

Aug 2009
aboe said:
how many games are there left after ggo?

two arcs:
1 takes place in ALO and 1 in a new game.Well it's not exactly a game but anyway.
Dec 13, 2012 7:59 AM

Jan 2012
hmm, seems ok i guess~
--> will watch :) <--

Dec 13, 2012 8:00 AM
Jul 2012
aboe said:

lol. because they are going to air the new season immediately after sao ends. you're going to have to wait buddy.
Dec 13, 2012 9:45 AM
Sep 2012
JavierR said:
aboe said:

lol. because they are going to air the new season immediately after sao ends. you're going to have to wait buddy.

well it entirely depends on how much they did in advance, and how much they have accomplished in the months that it has been airing, for all we know, they have been working on this for years and might already be finishing up the GGO arc. I know there has been no formal announcement, but they could be doing what High School DXD did and announce it after the credits of the last episode. Although truth be told, because of the lack of formal announcement, the earliest we can expect it is spring 2013, So I guess you do have a point.
Dec 13, 2012 1:51 PM
Sep 2011
DarthAbysius said:
JavierR said:
aboe said:

well it entirely depends on how much they did in advance, and how much they have accomplished in the months that it has been airing, for all we know, they have been working on this for years and might already be finishing up the GGO arc. I know there has been no formal announcement, but they could be doing what High School DXD did and announce it after the credits of the last episode. Although truth be told, because of the lack of formal announcement, the earliest we can expect it is spring 2013, So I guess you do have a point.

SAO/AW live event on February 17, so it's the earliest time we can get announcement.
Dec 13, 2012 3:37 PM
Sep 2012
Xaliuss said:
DarthAbysius said:
JavierR said:
aboe said:

SAO/AW live event on February 17, so it's the earliest time we can get announcement.

unless they do what High School DxD did and announce it after the credits of the last episode, like I said before :P.
Dec 14, 2012 2:47 PM

Apr 2012
for me GGO is the best arc, it really have the suspense I could ever imagine from death game as well as good plot
Dec 15, 2012 1:51 PM
Apr 2012
I just hope that GGO gets released soon. When I saw SAO air its first episode I thought it was going to be a lame and overused type of anime, until months past and I was bored and I saw that SAO was still airing so I decided to watch the anime, and I loved it. It certainly shocked me, and I can totally see the creators of the anime making more seasons because you can get a whole lot story out of this series, what shocked me even more is that the light novel is still on going. I am not going to read the light novel because I certainly don't won't to ruin the anime experience. I hope it still involves Kiriko and Asua as the main characters, with action and romance. :) Hoping to see them have a kid, forexample Clannad After Story. :D Now that would be something to see.
Dec 15, 2012 1:59 PM

Aug 2009
Sinderya said:
I just hope that GGO gets released soon. When I saw SAO air its first episode I thought it was going to be a lame and overused type of anime, until months past and I was bored and I saw that SAO was still airing so I decided to watch the anime, and I loved it. It certainly shocked me, and I can totally see the creators of the anime making more seasons because you can get a whole lot story out of this series, what shocked me even more is that the light novel is still on going. I am not going to read the light novel because I certainly don't won't to ruin the anime experience. I hope it still involves Kiriko and Asua as the main characters, with action and romance. :) Hoping to see them have a kid, forexample Clannad After Story. :D Now that would be something to see.

An advise as an LN reader.Read the novels.They are much better and if you really like KiritoxAsuna, their relationship is much better there.Although in GGO Asuna isnt an mc.
Dec 15, 2012 2:51 PM
Apr 2012
ssjokg said:
Sinderya said:

An advise as an LN reader.Read the novels.They are much better and if you really like KiritoxAsuna, their relationship is much better there.Although in GGO Asuna isnt an mc.

Man, sucks that she isn't a main character, but still having hope for them having a kid. :D
Dec 15, 2012 2:56 PM
Oct 2012
Sinderya said:
Man, sucks that she isn't a main character, but still having hope for them having a kid. :D

Not really, the MC in GGO is a pretty good character.

As for children most people speculate that they have at least 2 daughters, with very good reason :-)
Dec 15, 2012 4:41 PM

Nov 2012
I am going to risk my nerves by having high hopes for the next arc of SAO.
Even if this new arc was 50-50 for the readers of light novel, it might turn out better with the anime. They can always introduce small changes to make to story more attractive...
But unfortunately, there is no Santa, there are no unicorns and the 21.12.2012. is nigh...
Art should be left alone by those unenlightened, raw and uncensored as it is, because enough refinement was already done by it's creator, in it's creation.
Dec 15, 2012 6:35 PM

Aug 2008
I would mind GGO less if it had a different cast of characters altogether (kinda like the way JOJO does things)...I just thought ALO was a perfect stopping point for Kirito's journey.
LunaDec 19, 2012 5:19 AM
Dec 15, 2012 6:57 PM

Nov 2009
hyperknees91 said:
I would mind GGO less if it had a different cast of characters altogether (kinda like the way JOJO does things)...I just thought ALO was a perfect stopping point for Kirito's journey.

Didn't you know that the author intended to end SAO when he finished vol 4(fairy tales), but due to the popularity which raised while it was being written, he decided to continue and create more SAO story?

It's a simple fact, anything which is popular, and by the demand of a majority of reader/audience, they will be continued.

I'd say that Naruto won't be ended soon, even in the next several years, cause its popularity is somewhat still high.
LunaDec 19, 2012 5:20 AM
Dec 15, 2012 7:15 PM

Aug 2008

Didn't you know that the author intended to end SAO when he finished vol 4(fairy tales), but due to the popularity which raised while it was being written, he decided to continue and create more SAO story?

It's a simple fact, anything which is popular, and by the demand of a majority of reader/audience, they will be continued.

I'd say that Naruto won't be ended soon, even in the next several years, cause its popularity is somewhat still high.

Not saying it's not making him money, just wish he could've approached it a different way (possibly by just flat out making shinon the new main character and have Kirito be absent or a side character). You know kinda pull the star trek thing of having multiple generations in the same universe. I can't imagine the novels were popular solely because of Kirito.
Dec 16, 2012 3:10 AM
Oct 2012
Takana_no_Hana said:

Actually, the original ending was right after volume 1 (when Kirito wakes up in the hospital). He continued writing it for free for fun.
LunaDec 19, 2012 5:21 AM
Dec 16, 2012 3:54 AM

Nov 2012
1 more episode till the announcement of Gun Gale Online ( i hope) ^^

and

aboeDec 16, 2012 4:00 AM
Dec 16, 2012 5:03 AM

Sep 2012
Leaulux said:

well in that case, id have prefer it they made a 100 episode series of kirito's floor clearing, not jumping like 1st floor boss.. 2 months later.. 45th floor boss.
Dec 16, 2012 6:00 AM
Sep 2011
aboe said:
1 more episode till the announcement of Gun Gale Online ( i hope) ^^

and

Dec 16, 2012 12:50 PM

Nov 2012
sao and alo had 25 episodes together so i wonder how much ggo will have :o
Dec 16, 2012 12:52 PM

May 2011
aboe said:
sao and alo had 25 episodes together so i wonder how much ggo will have :o

Meh to be ideal, 26 episode time frame imo
i say 18 episodes for Phantom Bullet and 8 episodes for Mother's Rosario, with a cliffhanger ending leading to Alicization
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kirito is the most best realistic character ever created. ( 1 2 )

Zark_42 - Apr 20

85 by LostSpectre »»
Apr 23, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Why does everyone call SAO an isekai ? ( 1 2 3 4 )

xMyst93 - May 1, 2020

164 by OneAutmmLeaf »»
Apr 21, 7:12 PM

» Overall do you enjoy watching SAO? What do you like about it? :) ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 15

70 by Zimmu »»
Apr 21, 10:59 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 22, 2012

1445 by abahterunh »»
Apr 20, 9:10 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nasty001 - Jul 4, 2012

949 by Zark_42 »»
Apr 20, 7:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.