New
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
May 25, 2015 8:45 AM
May 2015
Onodera , definitely her , no one else , no matter what happen

GO Onodera , GO!!!
May 30, 2015 1:22 PM

Sep 2014
I love Onodera, so cute, so pure but with a strong personality.
Jun 3, 2015 5:36 AM
Jun 2015
1. Chitoge
2. Tsugumi
3. Marika
4. Onodera
Jun 3, 2015 9:38 AM

Apr 2013
Chitoge is the best choice i think, hands down. That doesn't mean though that i think it will happen. I get the feeling it will, but who knows, the author might go with a left field decision at the end and surprise me. I don't get the whole 'promised love from 10 years ago' deal though, unless it happens to be the same girl raku winds up with at the end of the story. Because what matters is how he feels now, not how he felt about some girl that he doesn't even remember a long time ago.
Jun 3, 2015 8:40 PM

May 2015
But I would like the ending where Raku would say " As time passed, it actually became natural for her to by my side, even though we fight sometimes I actually enjoyed our times together ( talking about Chitoge ) until I unconsciously want to be by her side" This is the ending I kind of want not proclaiming that he loves Chitoge immediately even though he still likes someone else just like Toradora sighhhhh
" If a ghost's intention is to scare people, then people are definitely scarier because we have no way of knowing what their intention and thoughts are. "
Jun 3, 2015 8:47 PM

May 2015
nisevoucher said:
But I would like the ending where Raku would say " As time passed, it actually became natural for her to by my side, even though we fight sometimes I actually enjoyed our times together ( talking about Chitoge ) until I unconsciously want to be by her side" This is the ending I kind of want not proclaiming that he loves Chitoge immediately even though he still likes someone else just like Toradora sighhhhh

And then added by " I even discovered many sides of her, even though it may not be pleasant, it secretly made me happy" Just like this hahaha but still it's dramatic Mmmh sides huh, the tsundere side, the cute side, the dishonest side .Seriously Chitoge has many personalities, but Onodera is only the Nadeshiko type
" If a ghost's intention is to scare people, then people are definitely scarier because we have no way of knowing what their intention and thoughts are. "
Jun 3, 2015 8:49 PM

May 2013
xArDDe said:
Chitoge because she is way better developed than any other girl and is a lot more interesting. Onodera hasn't even developed a single bit from the start of an anime. I liked her in the start, but now she is just like a side character.

Took the right words from my mouth. I'm now wondering when will Komi develop Onodera, she needs more personality too, not just a shy but sweet girl.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Jun 3, 2015 9:51 PM

May 2015
SweetCoconut said:
xArDDe said:
Chitoge because she is way better developed than any other girl and is a lot more interesting. Onodera hasn't even developed a single bit from the start of an anime. I liked her in the start, but now she is just like a side character.

Took the right words from my mouth. I'm now wondering when will Komi develop Onodera, she needs more personality too, not just a shy but sweet girl.

Yeah , yeah she's a far cry from Chitoge who has many personalities.
Jun 6, 2015 3:41 AM

May 2014
Marika for life :3
deadmuffinsJun 6, 2015 3:58 AM
Minori Kushieda Forever <3

Jun 7, 2015 12:20 PM

Mar 2015
1. Kosaki
2. Marika
3. Tsugumi
4. Chitoge

I don't hate any of them, I just like one more than the other.

Jun 7, 2015 7:41 PM
Jun 2015
Lots of people like tsundere, because they're like a whimpy kid turn in to super hero.
The character was unlikeable at the beginning but as the story progress their character also progress..
Jun 8, 2015 9:27 AM
Jun 2015
I somewhat found Marika Tachibana annoying, but after reading the recent chapters of Nisekoi,I loved her. So Marika for the win!
Jun 10, 2015 4:31 AM
May 2014
I love Chitoge than the rest lol ...
Onodera seems to b winning in season 2 and some parts in the manga tho...
1) Chitoge
2) Marika
3) Kosaki
4) Tsugumi

Yep dats for meh lol reason? Chitoge-chan is just too lovable lol
Marika, like chitoge is also adorable in her own ways lol funny too XD my 2nd fav character in the animes
Jun 13, 2015 8:36 AM
Jun 2015
Chitoge
Jun 13, 2015 8:47 AM

Apr 2010
Kosaki all the way
Jun 14, 2015 7:54 AM
Jun 2015
I like Onodera the most....
my list is:
1-Onodera
2-Tachibana
3-Chitoge/Tsugumi
Jun 15, 2015 3:41 AM
Jun 2015
I am really good with bad or good choices. I LOVE seeing Chitoge and Raku but my next favorite is raku and Seishirou, i just think they correspond better. Then i like marika and last is Onodera. Sadly she isn't a favorite character of mine, but hey....Opinions are opinions
Jun 15, 2015 6:17 PM
Jun 2015
after the recent chapter, i think komi trying to make chitoge's character more likeable
Jun 20, 2015 9:28 AM
May 2015
Kirisaki chitoga, cause she is the main heroine, yeah she is the girl can make this story exist, im really sure this story would be so worst and boring if development main girl vanilla pussy like onodera.
Jun 21, 2015 9:17 PM

Jun 2013
Kosaki obviously.

idk why people dont think she has a personally, in fact i think she has a strong one, not just the same as shitoge.
Jun 21, 2015 11:19 PM

Apr 2014
Tsugumi is literally the only redeeming factor of this series.
Jun 23, 2015 2:56 AM
Jun 2015
I think that Chitoge it's the best choose for Raku,they have develop feelings for each other,mostly Chitoge,but Raku had start to show some too,I think that Onodera will stay just as a good friend
Jun 27, 2015 10:31 PM
Mar 2015
Onodera, no doubt. Especially after episode 11, s2.
Jun 28, 2015 3:50 PM

Jul 2014
Seishirou Tsugumi!!!
Dunno why but I just love her >o<

She's my number 1 since the beginning although I don't think there's the slightest chance for Raku x Tsugumi ending :/
Onii-nyanJun 28, 2015 4:02 PM
Jul 1, 2015 8:32 AM
Mar 2015
i feel like the majority of the reason why i prefer Chitoge to Kosaki is based on the fact that there is such heavy emphasis on the locket and key being what drives Raku's fate in terms of romance, but meanwhile he and Chitoge have already established a successful relationship outside of those terms. it isn't as though i dislike Kosaki (seeing as i sympathize a lot more with her than any other character), but her personality in terms of character development in my opinion has been the most static, and quite frankly her hair is ridiculous (╬ Ò ‸ Ó)
Jul 3, 2015 3:57 AM
Jun 2015
I personally like chitoge. The ending is still unknown, but the top 2 would be Chitoge and Onodera. They both have their advantages in this but I have a very glimps feeling that it might be chitoge. I think this because if you look at it chitoge was the first girl introduced in the story. Also in the recent chapters and some past one you can tell that there might be a connection between her and Raku. Onodera was the person that Raku liked from the beginning of the story, and I think that if the developer/artist/author wanted to show some character development between the characters then I think in the decent future Raku might build up some feelings for Chitoge. But I got to agree even being a chitoge fan I think there's a chance for Onodera to. For example her key has a heart on top, and like I said they both liked each other from the beginning of the story. And there are probably some other things I didn't probably look into consideration about Onodera since I'm a chitoge fan. But if it was for my opinion I like chitoges personality better. It matters what you like, me for example likes people who use a lil force and yell when they're in love. But there's also people who like the shyness. Oh by the way I just noticed that the name nisekoi means "false love". Perhaps has something to do with the false love between chitoge and Raku. Still in the very end in depends on the developer. I hope it's chitoge, and in case it's not I hope they can swift and smooth separation between her and Raku.
Jul 3, 2015 4:09 AM
Jun 2015
If Yuo ends up going back to China I hope she tells Raku the real full story since it seems like she knows it.
Jul 3, 2015 10:28 PM
Mar 2015
Whenever Chitoge and raku are either together on anime or in the manga, I know I'm either gonna laugh hard, or have a nice sweet moment where chitoge is chitoge.
1. Chitoge
2.Tachibana
3. Tsugumi
4. Onodera
Oh and the recent chapters where raku is flustered by chitoge having someone that she likes and raku not knowing is what I wanted. Raku now thinking about chitoge. Yesss leave the Onodera side and come to the chitoge side :)
Jul 4, 2015 4:18 AM

Nov 2013
I will be happy as long as Raku picks one tbh, no real romantic development yet and it's killing me! At least at 100 chapters in. All the girls are perfect, but I would say Raku and Chitoge have best chemistry.

Onodera is best girl hands down, pretty much the kind of girl I would hope to end up with irl. However, her and Raku together feels kind of awkward to me and Chitoge x Raku feels more natural and that's not even taking into account their family history. Now that doesn't mean I would be disappointed if he picks Onodera. Pretty much, rooting for Chitoge, but enjoying all four sides of the romance, except I can't see him actually choosing Tsugumi or Marika in the end. Too abnormal. Maybe things will change though as the story progresses. I'm still 79 chapters behind...

My love for Onodera is more of a "I want her for myself" sorta thing..
BlareyJul 4, 2015 4:33 AM
Jul 11, 2015 9:30 AM
Jul 2015
Chitoge for the win!! <3
Tbh I just wanna see who he ends up with already... It's been going on for too long!! I mean, I like the comedy that goes on along with the romance but it's just so hard to see your 1/2 of your OTP flirting or falling for with another girl right after he just had some serious bonding time with the other 1/2 of your OTP.... YA FEEL??
Jul 31, 2015 7:56 AM
Jul 2015
Kosaki > Marika > Tsugumi/Chitoge

Though I know that Raku is Chitoge is cannon

I HATE tsundere girls, I even think Tsugumi is better than Chitoge (and what an aweful name xD)
Kosaki is cuteness, she's a second Hinata, so pure *u*
Marika is my second choice, she's the only one that had the courage to admit her feelings, I loved her even more after chapter 176, plus I find her very strong being so sick but always smiling and Happy
AtalineJul 31, 2015 8:05 AM
Aug 7, 2015 1:17 AM
Jul 2015
Guys Raku and Chitoge will be the best anime couple. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2847Dmhx00 this is for you. I believe in them
Aug 7, 2015 5:25 AM
Aug 2015
I am in full support of Onodera... She's the cutest anime girl (most well designed and pretty XD) I've ever seen! And her relationship with Raku is really cute so...

I also HATE how these harem MC's are so incredibly shy around their crushes (which is why they always end up with the tsundere they didn't like at first just like in Toradora) and end up either having situations conspire against them cuz they're taking too long OR simply just misunderstanding each other since they act like they are uncomfortable hence making the other think they hate each other.
Aug 7, 2015 5:27 AM

Dec 2014
Chitoge is the most charming. At least she has the guts to speak with Raku and I like that. Plus she has the best chemistry with Raku, great dynamic. And a strong personality. Overall, Chitoge is more likeable and fun to watch.
ClefairiessAug 7, 2015 5:50 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2015 5:28 AM
Aug 2015
Disonata said:
I will be happy as long as Raku picks one tbh, no real romantic development yet and it's killing me! At least at 100 chapters in. All the girls are perfect, but I would say Raku and Chitoge have best chemistry.

Onodera is best girl hands down, pretty much the kind of girl I would hope to end up with irl. However, her and Raku together feels kind of awkward to me and Chitoge x Raku feels more natural and that's not even taking into account their family history. Now that doesn't mean I would be disappointed if he picks Onodera. Pretty much, rooting for Chitoge, but enjoying all four sides of the romance, except I can't see him actually choosing Tsugumi or Marika in the end. Too abnormal. Maybe things will change though as the story progresses. I'm still 79 chapters behind...

My love for Onodera is more of a "I want her for myself" sorta thing..

I love this XD
Aug 7, 2015 5:49 AM

Dec 2014
bashing other girls to make your favourite look better is an awful thing to do. Just saying.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2015 6:41 AM

Oct 2011
Always been in the Onodera camp, always will be.
Aug 7, 2015 8:16 AM
Jul 2012
Clefairiess said:
Chitoge is the most charming. At least she has the guts to speak with Raku and I like that. Plus she has the best chemistry with Raku, great dynamic. And a strong personality. Overall, Chitoge is more likeable and fun to watch.
She can barely speak around him pretty much all of the other girls minus Kosaki and Tsugumi can speak to him no problem and could easily confess.
Aug 12, 2015 2:22 AM

Aug 2012
How could you not include the interaptions when they try to confess? Its the most persistent "character" of all.
Aug 18, 2015 8:38 PM

Nov 2013
Tsugumi all the way. She's just perfect.
Aug 18, 2015 11:10 PM

May 2013
say all you want guys but it looks like it's leading to a Raku x Chitoge ending....
Aug 21, 2015 5:26 AM
Dec 2014
Of course, blonde girls always win. Chitoge is the main protagonist of the show. Look at Oreimo, Sakurasou, and Shigatsu. Blonde girls always wins. But I still have faith on Kosaki. the show is still ongoing. There's still hope, not high though. XD
Aug 22, 2015 4:42 PM
Dec 2014
Marika Ending
Onodera Ending

Nothing else will salvage the story. The story was set up in a way that made Raku x Chitoge inevitable. The fake couple that develops feelings for each other. The outsider (Onodera) who the guy likes at first eventually (EVENTUALLY) confesses and the main character turns her down because he realizes his new found feelings and then kisses and rainbows. And the third girl, being good natured, roots for them from the sides.

It was set up that way sure....but this has dragged on too long and we live in a post-White Album 2 world --- the status quo has remained for so long that it's implausible for readers to believe that Raku's feelings will organically change. Something has to happen to move the plot (dare I say it) forward.
Aug 24, 2015 7:05 PM
Aug 2015
Chitoge because she is so kawaii~
Sep 20, 2015 6:38 AM
May 2015
I'm on team Marika :)
Sep 21, 2015 2:34 PM
Sep 2015
Chitoge please be the heroine please , hope that u r the girl that raku finding all this 11 years i think , im just so bored waiting who's going to be the girl , and im hoping that chitoge kirisaki is the one . Yeah fight for chitoge!! 😆 urmm but sorry for onidera or watever her name is 😑 she is just too feminine im kinda bored when seeing her , she just so boring n i'm not really excited to see her so i just skip her episode wuahaha . Btw chitoge fight for raku heart 😊 yeahh chitoge fighting !!
Sep 27, 2015 4:47 PM

May 2015
;^; this is so hard I want the harem route but if i had to choose then i woild choose chitoge.Her dere sidr is so cute >///<
Sep 28, 2015 4:34 PM

May 2013
Chitoge is my waifu, but I'd gladly hand her over to Raku. I will forever sail with this ship until they find the One Piece.
Oct 3, 2015 3:16 AM
Oct 2014
I am now at chapter 69 , so the following is what I think until now (because maybe a lot has changed in the last published chapters) .

Chitoge : I don't like her tsundere personality . I know some anime girls with this kind of personality but I never said that I don't like them . However , in this case with Chitoge , it's an awful personality .

Tsugumi : I like her and her personality even though it is very near to tsundere . The only and only problem is that nothing new is happening between her and Raku , no development between them , so I don't find something makes her deserve to be with Raku .

Marika : She always tries hard to satisfy Raku , Raku does not take her seriously and she does not get chances as Chitoge or Onodera . She is cute , good and funny . She has a past with Raku , which he remembers some of , so I wish she get big opportunities in the future and I hope to see a development in her relation with Raku . She deserves that , I mean look at what changes she did just for Raku .

Onodera : She has great developments in her relation with Raku . She is the girl Raku likes and she also has the same feelings towards him . So yes , I hope her key be the one opens the locket because of the mutual feelings .
3- Tsugumi
4- Any girl even if she was Ruri
5- Chitoge
Oct 18, 2015 10:53 PM
Oct 2015
Onodera for the win X3 honestly though u can't even see how someone could truly ship Chitoge with Raku. Just how?! Anyways yep #TeamKosaki
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 206 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

79 by gohanoo »»
Apr 8, 8:24 PM

» The reasoning the author gives for choosing... is meh [SPOILERS] ( 1 2 )

diu613 - Jul 20, 2016

98 by DarkCoFFiNSouL »»
Mar 7, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 229 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

298 by luix66 »»
Feb 13, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 68 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 28, 2013

27 by GGA_ »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM

» Where to start reading after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

6 by chunkybovi »»
Sep 27, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.