Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 24, 2013 12:29 AM

Oct 2012
Lol new chara @ last episode.. this is so Seitokai Yakuindomo-like
So annoying, they should parodying Excalibur from Soul Eater
Shintani Ryoko how normal!! xD
Lol Policeman that underpaid and always ride his bike & Lupin & I didn't know that train xD
Lol next week it's Uzamu-chan! Look forward for it!!
Once is enough :)

Akihabaraaaa!!!!
Lol fanservice @ last part
Lol like Hideyoshi gender.. it's Marii gender

Aw the end... I need 2nd season :)
"Signature removed"
Sep 8, 2013 4:16 PM

Jun 2012
Most of the series was at least good. Sometime jokes didn't pass really well the translation, but it was to be expected for that kind of comedy. It was a fun ride nonetheless, and I really got attached to the characters. 7/10.

Wouldn't mind a second season at all. Would like a full version of that "annoying" song too!
May 16, 2014 3:45 PM

Jul 2012
That annoying character in the beginning! xD She was pretty cute and an alright sub character. :P That annoying opening though. xD

Other then that....Akiba! XD

That last part was pretty wacky: They talked about a lot of outside stuff and how some things should be treated like the same thing, like treat a manga like reading a manga....or something like that. xD
That was pretty confusing, but funny. :3

Overall, enjoyable anime~! x3
Jun 20, 2014 10:58 PM

Aug 2013
I was like wth a new character in the final episode? Turns out the gang had the same reaction lol. She really is annoying I kind of wish Gan-chan punched her XD

It's 2014. Season 2 when? :(
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jun 24, 2014 8:28 PM

Jun 2012
Well it was as expected, but I don't mean that in a bad way. I wanted something just to entertain me, and this did well. Some lol moments (not as many as, say, Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou) and their conversations were interesting I guess.

Kukuru favorite character :)

Jul 30, 2014 1:10 PM

Oct 2013
wasn't bad
7/10 overall for me
[/quote]
Sep 12, 2014 2:57 AM

Jan 2013
For an anime parodying cute girls doing cute things by the author of Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, this anime was definitely a breath of fresh air to the staggering amount of moe shows that came out. A lot of the jokes fell flat, not because of the jokes or the show itself but simply because you would have to be someone who deeply understands the pop culture there along with the language itself. I probably would have given this a 8/10 or maybe even a 9/10 if I actually knew the language. 7/10 for me. If I do end up learning Japanese I'll definitely put this on my top ten shows to rewatch. Catchiest ED I've heard in a while too.
Oct 9, 2014 12:47 AM

Feb 2013
came for the ED stayed for the "ordinary dialogue so that the viewers can fully enjoy how cute the girls are."

8/10 from me
Feb 21, 2015 4:11 PM
The Priest Esser

Nov 2011
I finished this weeks ago and I still miss it
idk why I was here but I'm prob back to playing Dragon's Dogma 2 again when you read this

Dec 20, 2015 12:50 PM

Jul 2015
The first part was the most hilarious of the show imo! I've never laughed like this with the previous ones, except maybe with that part when Marii is sleeping.

Pretty good episode overall. The fact that the end resemble the beginning of the anime was a nice touch.

7/10, originally 6 before watching this episode. Too many references I didn't get, and the humor was sometimes too japanese.
♪♪ All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be ♪♪

Jan 4, 2016 9:51 PM

May 2014
Definitely enjoyed the hell out of this anime. Ordinary dialogue from cute girls, indeed.

Nothing here disappointed me. 9/10!
May 23, 2016 12:17 AM

Mar 2014
Its a "Good Comedy" ~ .. with a really good Ending song :D
Maybe , its a perfect episode ~ .. and certainly an "annoying" one ~ .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2016 12:19 PM

Sep 2015
Good comedy, definitely would have enjoyed it more if I understood all the references

8/10 overall
Jul 7, 2016 2:47 PM

Nov 2012
This was a fun series that I regret not giving a try earlier. I'm glad I gave this show a try because the comedy is really out of the ordinary. While most of the comedy itself is based on references regarding Japan and other Asian culture, it is fresh and creative. I love how meta this anime is and the randomness it embraces. 8/10 for me.
Jul 30, 2016 5:03 PM

Feb 2015
A really great final episode! I loved the 'annoying' character, very funny stuff. This show has been a fairly slow one, but I have really enjoyed the comedy and its dialogue-heavy style and am glad that its legendary ending theme introduced me to the show. (though I can see that it wouldn't be for everyone). I'm giving it a well-earned 7/10 :)
Aug 28, 2016 11:38 PM
Jul 2018
Was just re-watching this before work. The Sofmap tune is gunna be stuck in my head all day now.
Sep 4, 2016 8:44 AM

Feb 2013
I liked that dog, he was cool and kawaii.
Mar 21, 2018 3:20 PM

Oct 2015
great show 8/10.\\
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

May 4, 2019 4:58 AM

Sep 2018
The anime series could not end in the most original and at the same time complicated way as far as the comprehension of the comic beats is concerned. The anime stands out from the crowd, with ups and downs, but original due to the way it narrates events, with the luxury of even hanging around alone. Excellent graphic quality and animations, nice opening and ending. The message at the end of the episode is profound.

8/10
Jun 5, 2019 2:35 PM
Jan 2017
Didnt really care for the annoying girl in this episode.
but overall this anime want half-bad there are a few Japanese jokes i didnt get but it was fun to watch I'd give it a 7/10
Sep 24, 2020 7:58 PM

Jul 2016
Highly decent series overall. I really appreciate the effort put into its production but sadly, it never caught my full interest. Guess the extreme focus on Japanese pop culture and language interpretation wasn't for me. Not to mention also that the constant abuse towards Marii got old rather quickly and every time it became the focus of some skit, I felt more annoyed than anything.

5/10 - Kukuru, Best Girl since Episode 1, by the way.
Jun 4, 2021 1:35 PM
Jan 2021
this anime was realy something with its 4 wall breaking and its genius humour. I'm gonna miss this anime.

Jul 3, 2021 5:59 PM

Apr 2018
Akihabara reminded me of Steins Gate lul
Well sadly I didnt understand all the jokes because most of them were for Japanese people but overall a lot of funny and likeable characters
7/10

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Nov 16, 2021 12:53 AM
Feb 2018
Hate it when I come to discussion threads and half the "discussion" is just "aww its over!", it's really annoying. (not intended)

Really liked the fourth wall humor. They're just enjoying their last episode like we are. Then that annoying girl opening parody too was ridiculous that its hilarious. Wouldn't mind an ending parody of that too with her rapping the Jugemu name.

Not sure if everyone just wants to bully Mari or they're just really supportive even if she's really not a girl. Yes I know its an in-joke but its nice they hinted that even if Mari doesn't identify as a boy or girl it's still fine. Trans support!

Anyways not a fan of Mari bullying anyway. I don't find it funny. But regardless some of the jokes were great even though most were a miss for me just because I didn't understand it.
CWCNov 16, 2021 1:02 AM
May 8, 2022 7:32 AM
Aug 2021
Had immense fun watching this whole series. If compared with Zetsubou sensei s1, the jokes in this one felt more diversed and balanced, sometimes even more witty.
Jul 10, 2023 12:47 PM

Jun 2021
i'm gonna miss those girls, i'm gonna miss them, i'm gonna miss them blind... ok, i'll stop imitating Culture Club, it's not amusing as this last episode new character was by doing the same with the main cast (also with the audacity to hijack the OP song all by herself, the usual second travel skit ending, and even doing a cameo in the last ED).

But seriously (ok, i'll stop imitating the former Genesis drummer / singer) ... the beginning and ending were sad as lampshaded by the same characters, and when they do that themselves after such a wild hilarious small but intense ride... it's something.

Akibahara must be sooooo cool to visit, but i have fear of flying so i don't see myself going there anytime in existence. From a meta viewpoint, it worked even better that Gankyou was doing all the talk for obvious voice actress connection to a beloved idol franchise that had its first anime season just a few months after (and that bridge probably appeared in its second season). Also, those manga / tv shows / "the movie" / anime adaptation arguments just couldn't stop being hilarious, even spotted a silhouette of 1993 live action Super Mario film and i laughed hard.

Now, it's impossible to avoid a heavy feeling of emptiness after such a perfect combination of CGDCT and 4th wall comedy, there is only one issue with this show, and it's that it's too. Damn. Short. Thank you... i'm off, thinking about if it deserves to become a top 10 favorite.
Feb 13, 4:13 PM

Apr 2021
The beginning was a bit sad because it was the end, then the boring part began, and now the farewell, there were a lot of things that made me curious, to know what the masked man's face was. but it was funny and fun, maybe we'll never see each other again. 8/10
Apr 23, 7:37 AM
Jan 2024
I liked the final ep of Joshiraku, the Naked Gankyou was funny tbh, it had some easter eggs like Hatsune Miku and Sega.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Joshiraku Episode 12 Discussion

maccha - Sep 21, 2012

36 by HoneyBees91 »»
Apr 18, 10:44 AM

Poll: » Joshiraku Episode 11 Discussion

maccha - Sep 14, 2012

37 by HoneyBees91 »»
Apr 13, 2:35 AM

Poll: » Joshiraku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Jul 26, 2012

66 by HoneyBees91 »»
Apr 9, 9:18 AM

Poll: » Joshiraku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Shih - Jul 5, 2012

149 by Raon »»
Mar 22, 9:04 AM

Poll: » Joshiraku Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

maccha - Sep 7, 2012

53 by Matheus050 »»
Jan 8, 6:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.