Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 10, 2012 2:31 AM

Mar 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dumb girl.
Oct 15, 2012 3:47 AM

Feb 2012
Anyone know if/when there will be a second episode?
Feb 11, 2013 7:28 AM
Jun 2012
can you really call this rape lol she basically said yess to everything lol man i cant believe both time ken was like right next door to his girlfriend getting fuked lol also i wouldmt say that guy had girls throwing themselves at his since it was all planned out by the other dude so they wouldnt get caught
Mar 6, 2013 9:49 AM

Apr 2011
Too bad there's no episode two. :(
Jun 14, 2013 4:30 PM
Feb 2013
they should really bring out an episode 2. things were starting to heat up with the boyfriend in the other cable car with those two hotties that also just happen to be the girlfriend's friends
Nov 28, 2013 6:26 AM

Jul 2013
I hated, that girl is a slut, poor Ken, I was hoping that Ken caught her cheating on him with senpai.
Dec 16, 2013 8:46 PM

Jun 2013
This has to be the worst hentai I've ever seen. The girl was a dumb bitch, the protagonist was a dumb bitch, and the guy who steals her is an annoying piece of shit. I cannot express my feelings about this OVA in words it's so damn depressing and retarded.
Feb 18, 2014 4:41 AM

May 2012
NTR is ok with me and watching this (with the knowledge that it is NTR) doesn't get me frustrated on how wimpy the guy is or how slutty the girl is. This title has amazing animation quality. It's a shame they only made a single episode.

Does anyone know what studio produced this?
Mar 24, 2014 1:17 PM

Apr 2011
It was still tolerable to watch. The quality is top notch. A bit disappointed that her first scene is an anal one and her 2nd one ended in a cliffhanger.

It's been two years already and still no episode 2. Still hoping and waiting for a 2nd episode to come this year.
MagitoMar 24, 2014 1:41 PM
May 11, 2014 9:00 PM

Sep 2011
Ohhh NTR... You...

thenwhowasphone said:

Does anyone know what studio produced this?

I really want to know this one as well. The quality is really good.

Oct 15, 2014 5:36 AM
Oct 2013
Wow the girlfriend was so kawaii <3

Her body is too sensivitive she can't fight back! What slut!

Her tried so hard to suck the d with struggle to get it deep in despite complaining about not liking him and not wanting to cheat was hot!
And even drank all the semen as well, such pervert! Although it is true that it is the easiest way to prevent it sitting floor and clothes which would be way troublesome to clean.

And erotic was how she was so helpless in the Ferris wheel getting banged forcefully by huge d, yet feeling too good. Expressed The body in The Movement there erotically (ㅅ˘︶˘)♡
How Could she not notice there was no condom until already insert d when she as facing him whole time?!
User-sanApr 2, 2023 6:32 AM
Feb 3, 2015 10:17 AM
Dec 2014
Classic NTR, although I wish they had shown the boyfriend seeing her enjoying it or a continuation at least...
Mar 16, 2015 7:03 PM

Dec 2014
I hate NTR so Ive only watch the sex scenes. lolz
Why the heck all the hot girls in hentai are always NTR. -_-
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2015 4:35 PM
Mar 2014
does anyone knows if Ore wa Kanojo wo Shinjiteru! will have sequel?? or it being and ova has any ep before this one
May 2, 2015 5:13 PM

Sep 2011
RodrigoL said:
does anyone knows if Ore wa Kanojo wo Shinjiteru! will have sequel?? or it being and ova has any ep before this one
This is an adaptation from a harem/Vanilla game were the MC has sex with his girlfriend and other girls. They only adapted the NTR route, so if they make another OVA it might be a Harem/Vanilla adaptation unless they go with a NTR original version.
Jun 13, 2015 3:20 AM

Aug 2013
Tasteful NTR is tasteful, felt like simply a M-rated romance/drama anime. Had a White Album 2 feel to it, god fucking damn Touma
Jun 13, 2015 2:53 PM

Oct 2012
Need sequel and creampies
Jul 22, 2015 6:49 AM

Dec 2008
saldy I had watched this one before...I hate the cheating angle in plots....this is just proof that the good guy cant get chicks these days unless hes either rich, or an asshole. Poor guy didnt even fuck those two broads he had the chance to in the carnival ride....5/10 =_=
Aug 8, 2015 1:08 AM
Aug 2015
Man, the only problem I have with this is the fact that they clearly stated part 1 in the titles, yet they didn't bother to finish it. I was hoping for a person or two getting stabbed in the face.
Feb 22, 2016 1:44 PM

May 2015
Sex animation is great, but the censor is pretty rough... The last sex scene... Talk about a momentum killer... ⋋_⋌ Overall this is a good hentai.
May 13, 2016 5:51 PM

May 2014
damn, i kinda wanted to see how their relationship ends up :/
May 26, 2016 8:37 AM
May 2015
So it doesn't show the ending, all it show is her enjoying it with the other guy in the Ferris wheel right???
Jul 4, 2016 9:50 AM
Oct 2013
This is a great H for me but too bad it only has 1 EP. The story isn't even finished.
Jun 17, 2017 10:04 AM
Jun 2017
It makes you wonder could this happen to your gf while your out with her and her friends , the graphics was great but not the plot, its like saying any girl will fall for that and if she didnt like it why didnt she call the police hmmm.
Aug 3, 2017 2:42 PM
Jul 2015
Okay, for everyone asking about who made this: it was a production company known as "L.", aka, the same people who produced the "Princess Lover" hentai.

Also, a little fact I found about this hentai is that there exists screenshots of different versions (although, the only videos online are of the final release). One has that "make the whole dick white" censorship, one has more pixels and yet keeps the pubes uncensored, one is slightly less censored than the final release and then....there's a few pictures from L. themselves of the hentai when you could see almost everything.

Don't believe me? Here's some screenshots:

It really makes you think what would the hentai have been like if it had less or (unfortunately enough if this happened) more censorship. It also makes me think that this studio REALLY took their time making this and didn't just wanna pump it out.

But alas, this is only photos of what could have been and it's really sad this studio hasn't done anymore hentai OVAs. These days, they could probably get away with less censorship.
NotSoBoogieAug 3, 2017 2:55 PM
Oct 23, 2017 5:59 AM
Oct 2014
NotSoBoogie said:
Okay, for everyone asking about who made this: it was a production company known as "L.", aka, the same people who produced the "Princess Lover" hentai.

Also, a little fact I found about this hentai is that there exists screenshots of different versions (although, the only videos online are of the final release). One has that "make the whole dick white" censorship, one has more pixels and yet keeps the pubes uncensored, one is slightly less censored than the final release and then....there's a few pictures from L. themselves of the hentai when you could see almost everything.

Don't believe me? Here's some screenshots:

It really makes you think what would the hentai have been like if it had less or (unfortunately enough if this happened) more censorship. It also makes me think that this studio REALLY took their time making this and didn't just wanna pump it out.

But alas, this is only photos of what could have been and it's really sad this studio hasn't done anymore hentai OVAs. These days, they could probably get away with less censorship.

Yeah, this episode is beyond your normal hentai qualitiy.They took a shit ton of work behind this, probably too much. Guess the studio has gone bankrupt or something. Really sad, because this episode feels extremly unfinished.
Oct 23, 2017 2:00 PM
Jul 2015
Vergil90 said:

Yeah, this episode is beyond your normal hentai qualitiy.They took a shit ton of work behind this, probably too much. Guess the studio has gone bankrupt or something. Really sad, because this episode feels extremly unfinished.

Yeah, it's quite sad because most hentai tends to take a LOT of shortcuts in the animation department and doesn't have close to the budget of anime (which becomes more obvious when they get uncensored). Meanwhile, this OVA obviously had tons of love put into it and only got 1 episode. It probably is bankruptcy or financial issues that did them in because, again, hentai normally has a much smaller budget and this studio looks like it died after Princess Lover.

It seems that besides a select few artists like Seto Yuuki and the guy who animated Night Shift Nurses, most hentai with beautiful animation seems to be more of a fluke than anything. For example, whoever drew Resort Boin and KxKxK seems to have not done any other animated hentai since.
Oct 24, 2017 5:18 AM
Oct 2014
NotSoBoogie said:
Vergil90 said:

Yeah, it's quite sad because most hentai tends to take a LOT of shortcuts in the animation department and doesn't have close to the budget of anime (which becomes more obvious when they get uncensored). Meanwhile, this OVA obviously had tons of love put into it and only got 1 episode. It probably is bankruptcy or financial issues that did them in because, again, hentai normally has a much smaller budget and this studio looks like it died after Princess Lover.

It seems that besides a select few artists like Seto Yuuki and the guy who animated Night Shift Nurses, most hentai with beautiful animation seems to be more of a fluke than anything. For example, whoever drew Resort Boin and KxKxK seems to have not done any other animated hentai since.

No, it died after this show. Princess Lover was their first project. I rewatched Ore wa Kanojo a little and it looks and moves like a normal anime. Even all the scenes without the action are well done and there is always a lot of movement. It is even more crazy if you think about that this show is over 6 years old.

Resort Boin and KxKxK are bove from Studio Eromatick and i have hearded some of the higher ups back then where huge fans of the original works. They also used these 2 shows as blue prints and almost all of their works afterwards reused a lot of the animations. Most likley they shortend their budget too. But who has not? Todays hentai releases looking all awfully cheap and short in runtime.
Nov 13, 2017 4:49 PM
Aug 2009
Soo good. Need eps 2 hiks
Dec 5, 2017 10:52 AM
Dec 2017
Please make episode 2 of it. It's already 6 year pass when episode come.
Jan 1, 2018 4:28 PM
Sep 2016
anyone know why’s there no seiyuu cast in the titles of this ova? i don’t watch hentai often so m8 i don’t know something but yeah
Aug 22, 2019 8:47 AM
Feb 2019
Actually, based on the original story this is writen from she chooses her bf and it ends with them having a baby. This video doesn't even go into the other 4 woman he encounters at his office. A couple more episodes would have been nice.
Oct 27, 2019 11:02 PM
Oct 2019
@Hydra612 can you tell me what title in manga or the original story title of this please?
May 28, 2020 12:35 AM

Jul 2012
honestly, the guy was pretty good. he's attractive.
Dec 14, 2020 9:15 AM

Jun 2012
This anime is good example of failed potential. On one hand, the artwork, animation, voice actors (Ayumu especially), and most of the sex scenes were quite well done, imo; a lot of it still holds up against today's works. Then though, there is the story. First I would say that this is very loosely adapted from a VN, and what we are presented with is not even a complete or accurate route of a bad end.

The 'protagonist' from the VN was potentially much more of a whore than the heroine. In this adaptation, "Ken" is just a typical dumb, beta guy who treats his childhood friend-turned live-in girlfriend like she is the most innocent thing in the world, barely even able to kiss her without blushing.

Ken proceeds to stupidly makes all the wrong decisions in a relatively short period of time regarding his relationship, prompting Ayumu to become distraught, get drunk with some college club friends, and have a lapse in judgement. This quickly escalates into cheating on her part, all the while Ken is just as oblivious as ever. Eventually, through a sequence of ridiculous circumstances, Ayumu is ntr'd away by the antagonist, with Ken never evidently seeing the results; though we can assume she breaks up with him.

For me, Netorare is only complete when we not only see the target taken and compliant to the antagonist, but also the resulting aftermath of what happens to the protagonist they were originally committed to. In that respect, the animated version of this story fails, because Ken was never aware, even at the very end, of what Ayumu had done. It is only through assumption that we can guess that he will have his heart broken.

I should note that in the VN, there really was only one good ending route, with both members of the couple remaining true to each other; so even if another episode is created, it will just be a continuation of this bad end.
Jan 16, 2021 7:51 AM

Jun 2017
generic trailblazer of ntr plot from tip to finish with a adult woman occupying grey matter of a 3 year old and a/would be rich rapist following the same idiotic progression to make some quick bucks out of cucks
Apr 30, 2021 11:26 PM
Jan 2021
2021 still no update for this Hanime. I must say 10/10 all sex scene💯🔥, i love Momose Ayumu❤ i want to see her fully naked body. I was hoping for another episode or sequel about this Hanime.

Ps. Does anyone here know about this Original Manga Chapter or Light Novel? Please comment below, i thank you for that.
May 16, 2021 7:04 AM
May 2019
This was shaping up to be top tier. But, it ended way too abruptly. Wish I knew japanese so I could play the visual novel
Jun 10, 2021 11:52 AM
Jul 2016
Most important thing about watching ntr , dont get emotionally involved with characters
Jul 20, 2021 3:06 AM

Oct 2012
Haydra612 said:
Actually, based on the original story this is writen from she chooses her bf and it ends with them having a baby. This video doesn't even go into the other 4 woman he encounters at his office. A couple more episodes would have been nice.

do u have a link to the manga
Oct 27, 2021 1:30 PM
Oct 2021
Sadly
Senpai really likes her
So much Obsession
It was her fault anyway for why senpai wants her really bad.
As you can see that guy is decent intelligent person.
Giving him a one night stand with her ass because of her loneliness
Have enough reason to fall in love with Her.
Blame the girl
No need for 2nd episode
It's a cliche already know how it's going to end
In real life
No wonder majority of Japanese young people don't want to have gf/bf
Because they always cheat.
Trusting someone for love is not worth it.
Sad.
AnimeWatcher1983Oct 27, 2021 1:34 PM
Nov 19, 2022 7:13 PM

Nov 2010
Damn man, Ayumu is so damn pretty, she's so my type. I get a hard on just from seeing her. I also like they started with anal right away. It was so nice seeing such a cute face getting f*cked in the ass. I'm so hard right now, I'm sure my dick can easily punch a hole through the wall! How I wish this was uncensored! Also, I wish there were more angles of the anal sex. 7/10
Jun 3, 2023 9:15 AM
Aug 2022
Girls are more unfaithful than boys . Even if girl tries to resist but once Excalibur inserts into womb it's like they forgot all reasons and only enjoys the pleasure. That's why 2D is much better than 3D, 2D Girls won't betray.
Sep 13, 2023 11:31 PM
Feb 2014
Such a weak willed woman😡 she didn’t have to put up with this shit!
Feb 9, 10:02 AM
Mar 2017
It was good but VERY classic ntr story by today's standard. The female mc is one of the dumbest women alive with no morals and the
male mc is as oblvious as ever who never suspect a thing. But compared to some ntr's today this had nothing especially evil.

More topics from this board

» More Netorare ( 1 2 )

Omnime - Apr 12, 2011

72 by Satan-sama »»
Jul 3, 2022 10:59 AM

» Post-ED Preview music

drummingdemon - Apr 20, 2018

0 by drummingdemon »»
Apr 20, 2018 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.