Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 7, 2012 11:15 AM

Sep 2012
i am heard next season release next octomber, but sometimes it can be delay 3-4 months

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLWhK4svsMY

fan edit

best regards
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 9, 2012 2:23 AM

Jul 2012
Omg, is this for real ? There's actually gonna be a 3rd season? If it's true, I hope it has a good plot or story line.
"However, by that point you'll have been torn into pieces."
Sep 10, 2012 9:48 PM

Nov 2010
Well that video is fanmade with what looks like past episodes. And if it was really airing this october we should have had official information by now.
Sep 10, 2012 10:10 PM

Aug 2009
Matthew671 said:
Omg, is this for real ? There's actually gonna be a 3rd season? If it's true, I hope it has a good plot or story line.

they trained wrecked 1 and 2, do you really need to see a 3?
Sep 10, 2012 10:51 PM

Sep 2012
TensaiShonen said:
Matthew671 said:

the only reason is it has nice character set, i don't like story line.
Sep 22, 2012 8:51 PM
Jul 2009
The second second was atrocious.. plus the show has absolutely no story. What would a third season accomplish?

Dec 13, 2012 5:56 PM
Nov 2012
Any new news on a 3rd season?
Dec 13, 2012 5:58 PM

Mar 2012
RedFlameHaze said:
The second second was atrocious.. plus the show has absolutely no story. What would a third season accomplish?
It'd make more money, obviously.
I'm dead. Don't come looking for me.
Dec 24, 2012 6:14 AM

Dec 2012
TensaiShonen said:

Maybe there r no story line, maybe second season was atrocious, but actually i like this anime and will see a third season ^_^
Dec 24, 2012 6:25 AM
Dec 2012
I hope the inner Moka will be exposed more often.
Dec 31, 2012 11:55 PM

Jan 2012
RedFlameHaze said:

Hey, something doesn't need to have a story to be good, and vice versa.

I personally love R+V, even if a consistent storyline was nonexistent in S2, save the first 2 and last 3 eps. I love the characters, more than anything.
Lemme smang it girl.
Jan 18, 2013 2:54 AM

Jan 2013
R+V doesn't have a good story, but the Characters, English Voices, and Comedy are stellar.

Outer Moka is the only character I can actually accept Alexis Tipton's voice as, and the show cracks me up every time I watch it.
Jan 19, 2013 7:19 PM
Dec 2007
There isn't gonna be a season 3 for Rosario + Vampire.
Jan 23, 2013 3:22 PM
Jan 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HALMXS0fNg

Look, there's another one who did the same thing. (Maybe it's a copy)
Jan 23, 2013 3:32 PM

Mar 2012
Absolutely NO. I don't want anything that make R+V looking more bad. The manga was more dark and action packed not some normal harem rom com hijink. And the most important thing is the character is more complex that what it portrayed in anime.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Feb 2, 2013 11:26 AM
Feb 2013
Well call me an anime noob, but, i just don't have the time for imagination on mangas or novels. ITS ALREADY IMAGINED ON THE ANIME ITSELF! idk y people think it would be ABSOLUTELY terrible, i mean....its possible. look at Big O. that was a great bounce back. and i believe Rosario + Vampire could do the same thing. heck, any anime can. why i joined this site: just to post why I highly doubt that they won't make another season. REASON 1: hm idk cuz MOKA AND TSUKUNE AREN'T necessarily together YET. Which is inevitable. but seeing how is a great beauty in the universe in anime. REASON 2: I believe they are only juniors in season 2. since they went to summer vacation in season one, then tsukune gets caught when hes a sophmore. comes back and is a junior. REASON 3: the other side of Moka, the awesome one,told Tsukune he has to decide who he wants to be with soon. (senior year, perhaps?) well, come on. you cant end an anime like that. its like having the first star wars movie without having the other 5-9 other movies made. or taking a bite of a doughnut and then realizing it didnt have any strawberry filling.SEASON 3 IS THE STRAWBERRY FILLING!! who can digress? a anime vegan. pshhh. shame on season 3 haters.
DonReiji37Feb 2, 2013 1:35 PM
Feb 2, 2013 12:13 PM
Dec 2012
Tsukune13 said:
ITS ALREADY IMAGINED ON THE ANIME ITSELF!

Well I hope they have guts to make S3 dark like Lupin creaters did with Lupin Mine Fujiko toiu Onnna. Fingers crossed.
Feb 2, 2013 12:17 PM

Jan 2013
Ehh I'ld only care for a S3 if they fallow the 2nd part of the Manga.
Feb 2, 2013 1:38 PM
Feb 2013
TensaiShonen said:
Matthew671 said:

yes they do, thank you vewy much.
Feb 5, 2013 7:46 PM
Nov 2012
Im going to assume this is a fake, but if you can give me a link or a quote from the producers saying its in the work I will be glad to eat my own words.
Feb 5, 2013 8:06 PM

Nov 2010
Azkar said:
Im going to assume this is a fake, but if you can give me a link or a quote from the producers saying its in the work I will be glad to eat my own words.
You don't need anything, it's fake. It was obviously made by a fan poorly using clips from the other seasons.
Feb 10, 2013 4:06 AM
Jul 2012
The youtube video is fake,made most of it from the last episode+some edited scenes

Still the anime was horribe compared to the manga.
In my opinion,it would be great if they would make a remake of the series using only and only the manga;and this without breaking the reputation of the series like they've done until now.

Feb 12, 2013 12:42 AM

Jan 2013
NeoAnkara said:
Absolutely NO. I don't want anything that make R+V looking more bad. The manga was more dark and action packed not some normal harem rom com hijink. And the most important thing is the character is more complex that what it portrayed in anime.

+1
The real world is past the virtual world is future.

Feb 12, 2013 12:43 AM

Jan 2013
wukp said:
NeoAnkara said:

+1

But it's the BEST Harem Rom/Com.
Feb 15, 2013 8:42 PM
Feb 2013
Azkar said:
yeah thats the only way i can know the truth.
Feb 16, 2013 2:47 PM
Dec 2010
I liked this show. If it were up to me they could make sequel or even remake i would watch either. I just want them to take it all the way up to proper conclusion and not to leave things half way done and open.
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Feb 18, 2013 9:50 AM
Feb 2013
They Should Really Make a New Season I Just Watched Season 2 And it Was Amazing I got addicted to watching the show i haven't read the manga but I love the the show Plz Make another Season. If Yall do make 1 cant wait to watch season 3
Mar 2, 2013 6:17 AM
Feb 2013
will there be a season 3? Is there a possibility? Please tell me!
Mar 4, 2013 5:00 PM

Jan 2013
I hope it does have a season 3.. I really enjoyed this anime even though it didn't have much of a plot.. but who cares about the plot when you have fan service! xD
Mar 5, 2013 9:50 AM
Oct 2012
This is awsome. i am waiting a third season since i had finished last one in this summer.
Mar 5, 2013 10:03 AM

Nov 2010
catutsa said:
This is awsome. i am waiting a third season since i had finished last one in this summer.
Read the rest of the posts, it's fake.
Mar 17, 2013 5:02 PM
Dec 2007
catutsa said:

You'll be waiting a life time,cause a season 3 isn't gonna happen.
Mar 25, 2013 6:03 PM
Aug 2008
You never know people can always hope if its the truth I will watch it

But I would recommend anyone who has watched the series and not read the manga DEFINITELY needs to read the manga!

I watched season one and two of the anime before reading the manga and I absolutely loved it, thought nothing could top it but the manga was a billion times better I have never been so wrong about something in my life.

oh yeah but the video is definitely a load of crap :3
TanNarutoMar 25, 2013 6:09 PM
Mar 29, 2013 3:47 AM
Mar 2013
well, They aren't very sure if they WANT to or don't want to make a season 3, So all i gotta say is, It's all in their hands. Also, I've been reading the manga after what happened on season 2 the anime, And it's actually getting really good in the manga.
!SPOILER ALERT!
Tsukune actually becomes a somewhat failed to turn vampire ghoul, he gets insanely powerful but at the same time loses sanity. His human form starts to change, and finally becomes a complete monster as the others. Also they are totally capable of making a season 3 and i have a feeling the anime is going to get even more epic with this intensity.
Mar 29, 2013 3:51 AM

Jun 2012
Tsukune13 said:
Well call me an anime noob, but, i just don't have the time for imagination on mangas or novels. ITS ALREADY IMAGINED ON THE ANIME ITSELF! idk y people think it would be ABSOLUTELY terrible, i mean....its possible. look at Big O. that was a great bounce back. and i believe Rosario + Vampire could do the same thing. heck, any anime can. why i joined this site: just to post why I highly doubt that they won't make another season. REASON 1: hm idk cuz MOKA AND TSUKUNE AREN'T necessarily together YET. Which is inevitable. but seeing how is a great beauty in the universe in anime. REASON 2: I believe they are only juniors in season 2. since they went to summer vacation in season one, then tsukune gets caught when hes a sophmore. comes back and is a junior. REASON 3: the other side of Moka, the awesome one,told Tsukune he has to decide who he wants to be with soon. (senior year, perhaps?) well, come on. you cant end an anime like that. its like having the first star wars movie without having the other 5-9 other movies made. or taking a bite of a doughnut and then realizing it didnt have any strawberry filling.SEASON 3 IS THE STRAWBERRY FILLING!! who can digress? a anime vegan. pshhh. shame on season 3 haters.

You're crazy.
Apr 1, 2013 1:45 PM
Dec 2012
I wouldnt mind a season 3 aslong as they keep that kiss thingy at the end. I found that super cute xP
THE OPPAI DRAGON SHALL SOON ARISE!
~Zoom Zoom Iyaan!
---------------------
Apr 1, 2013 6:54 PM

Apr 2013
Lol, there's not gonna be a 3rd season...Gonzo is broke as hell and the ratings for this show aren't exactly favorable...

Not to say I didn't enjoy to anime-I did. it is just that there have been rumors for a third season for a loooooong time and there has been like petitions and nothing so far has worked.
Apr 7, 2013 5:19 PM

Apr 2013
RosarioVampier1 said:
They Should Really Make a New Season I Just Watched Season 2 And it Was Amazing I got addicted to watching the show i haven't read the manga but I love the the show Plz Make another Season. If Yall do make 1 cant wait to watch season 3

hurts my eyes.. I dropped the anime after episode 3. The manga is a 9/10; the story is more dark, more action packed, less fanservice and the plot is solid. The anime is a 3/10.
Apr 10, 2013 4:38 PM
Feb 2013
YorozuyaGinSan said:
Tsukune13 said:

You're crazy.
AndrewAllen said:
The youtube video is fake,made most of it from the last episode+some edited scenes

Still the anime was horribe compared to the manga.
In my opinion,it would be great if they would make a remake of the series using only and only the manga;and this without breaking the reputation of the series like they've done until now.

yeah im crazy but im right. people dont have to see it if they hated it. And yeah if some other company licenses the anime and remake it all, and follow the manga more, it might get more than 3 seasons even. i read the manga n loved it but i still like the goofiness of the characters on the anime. if they actually DID have a plot, heck itd be better than the manga and anime combined. i also would like tsukune to turn into a goul sooner than the last episode. they also need that dark vibe and jeez idk BETTER artwork. lol .00000001% chance Shounen Jump recruits Rosario into an anime but if they do it'd be a masterpeice instead of a great anime. now digress what i just said now. C:
Apr 10, 2013 4:39 PM
Feb 2013
by the way i hate gonzo they ruined a ton of anime.
Apr 17, 2013 5:33 AM

Jan 2013
Solvite said:
wukp said:
NeoAnkara said:

+1

But it's the BEST Harem Rom/Com.

It's far from it.
The real world is past the virtual world is future.

Apr 17, 2013 10:36 AM

Dec 2012
i love r+v but if they want to make a new season of the anime that would be a reboot of the series cuz there is no hope of continuing after the second season .. even though i enjoyed it !

"Reality is stranger than fiction."
Apr 17, 2013 9:11 PM
Jun 2012
I doubt they would make a 3rd season after not following the manga. It would have been way better if it followed the manga.
Apr 20, 2013 2:39 PM
Mar 2013
I would hope not or we might have the Simpsons of anime. A lot of things happen but nothing really goes anywhere...

Season one was pretty good, again stating I don't read manga. Season two was filled with well... Filler it really didn't go anywhere and sometimes I just had it on as background noise. *sign* I would really hope they just reboot season two all together....

Also whats with all the singing? If I wanted to watch a musical I would watch something else.
May 1, 2013 12:52 PM

Feb 2013
Ahh the haters. Don't want a 3rd season? Didn't like anime? Then go and read your manga or watch your naruto or something other you liked and don't bash this anime! It's my favorite anime and I hope it gets a 3rd season that it deserves! Many fans requested it... And I personally like that manga and anime have different storylines. I get 2 stories of anime I like this way and Anime > manga for me. Oh and btw ppl watch this in japanese, much better then english... I really really hope they will finally make the damn 3rd season!!!!
May 1, 2013 9:55 PM
Dec 2007
Arnuxs said:
Ahh the haters. Don't want a 3rd season? Didn't like anime? Then go and read your manga or watch your naruto or something other you liked and don't bash this anime! It's my favorite anime and I hope it gets a 3rd season that it deserves! Many fans requested it... And I personally like that manga and anime have different storylines. I get 2 stories of anime I like this way and Anime > manga for me. Oh and btw ppl watch this in japanese, much better then english... I really really hope they will finally make the damn 3rd season!!!!

Gonzo isn't gonna make a 3rd season,2nd season didn't do good in japan.don't count on it.
May 2, 2013 10:14 PM

Apr 2010
Arnuxs said:

>Implying the anime had a storyline.

Enjoy your fanservice. This abomination is never getting a 3rd season.
May 20, 2013 10:01 AM
May 2013
antonn said:
Arnuxs said:

>Implying the anime had a storyline.

Enjoy your fanservice. This abomination is never getting a 3rd season.

no offense but its true^ the anime is so different from the manga, which is sad. i guess the anime does have a nice story line but the character developeent is weak :/ the manga season 2 is so much better. i watched the anime and was like: meh. don't get me wrong tho. i love Rosa-Vamp, but the anime creators are just... so cliche
May 23, 2013 1:42 AM

May 2013
DonReiji37 said:
i absolutely loved this anime though it's not one of those love at first watch kind of anime i really do hope for a season 3 for haters if you hate just dont watch it.
May 23, 2013 1:44 AM

Mar 2012
aki_otaku said:
DonReiji37 said:
i absolutely loved this anime though it's not one of those love at first watch kind of anime i really do hope for a season 3 for haters if you hate just dont watch it.
Many watch it because they want to see their favorite manga or character get animated. But what we get is just something dissgracefull to the character and the manga itself.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 10, 2008

56 by notorietyfour »»
Apr 14, 4:19 AM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Nov 5, 2008

59 by notorietyfour »»
Apr 13, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 4, 2008

52 by DAGardevoir »»
Mar 11, 11:20 PM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 17, 2008

61 by Gutzdeep42 »»
Oct 11, 2023 5:38 PM

Poll: » Rosario + Vampire Capu2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Davison - Oct 1, 2008

139 by SlenderKS »»
Oct 6, 2023 9:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.