Forum Settings
Forums
New
Like it?
Sep 1, 2012 9:46 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
BEST EPISODE! Surpassing by far the first boss fight along with superior BGM nice orchestrated and you have a orgasm of action nicely done. I don’t know exactly WTF was Kirito trying to be in the following,

But he fails as a wannabe Accelerator TBH. KIRITO ANGER FAILURE! I am I could not get into it seriously from the facial stand point. It was just not there for me. In fact I kind of see Kirito as Accelerator but a weaker version there. Way weaker IMO. Kirito was nice with his dual skill and certainly it proved itself in SFX along with efficiency but in thee end anger Kirito no match up for Accelerator RAGE despite being quite similar if you can kind of see the facial there of him and Accelerator. Well just a IMO.

Oh and before Kirito breast feels Asuna with a hug and looking at her body in the spoiler
he should know I have her first and in my harem joke aside, Kirito better watch his ass cause from the looks of the spoiler
he got Asuna death worried and me freaking out at how MONSTROUS is Kirito. Now I can only thank in the heavens of the marvelous flashback in the spoiler
of Sachi which really were lovely to see as a motivator for Kirito in protecting Asuna.

Asuna on the other hand in the spoiler
along with the following,

OMG YOU GO GIRL! Really nicely laid out there on her side of things with a BOO for the spoiler
hey monster……F YOURSELF TO DIE! Basically is a though that went through my head as Asuna got hit and in pain. Any monster + harming girl = to me Berserker rage ripping out time. Of any monster for that matter.

Lizbet was quite nice in the spoiler
lovely refreshing facials to add to the atmosphere.

That being said this is simply THE BEST EPISODE! SFX + emotions + action + facials mainly. Might edit later.

BTW End Art in the spoiler
nice Kirito x Asuna rendered.

QUALITY DOWN in the spoiler
reminding people money is getting low. At least I hope for this part only.

PS: could be a good time to save some of the Raging part of this episode for gym as motivator. Might try it out.

Topics suggested of talks:

-Dual Wielding thoughts.

-Asuna's role thoughts.

- Klein's role and apperance likes and comedic times.

- SFX and battle depiction.

- Emotional feedback and how better/stronger it was in this episode.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 1, 2012 9:52 AM

Nov 2011
Going to say that the music was probably the best part of the episode.

The fight was short though and at first one sided at first till Kirito used that dual wielding skills. I expected more out of Klein though, tsh.

Not much else to say, but next week's duel should be something to look forward to. Also, I missed a screenshot of Asuna's smile somewhere at the mid episode mark..damn it.
Sep 1, 2012 9:54 AM

Jul 2012
That little drop of blood..1 more tickle from the monster and he would've gone bye bye :(
Sep 1, 2012 10:05 AM

Oct 2010
Stark700 said:
Indeed, needs OST torrent NOW! :P
Stark700 said:
The fight was short though and at first one sided at first till Kirito used that dual wielding skills. I expected more out of Klein though, tsh.
Yeah Klein was doing the CHICKEN SHIT DANCE a little around and certainly one can expect that out of PTSDing due to others being killed off. However NO EXCUSE KLEIN! After his ways of fighting lvl 74 MOBs he should have done more.
Stark700 said:
Not much else to say, but next week's duel should be something to look forward to. Also, I missed a screenshot of Asuna's smile somewhere at the mid episode mark..damn it.
Indeed next wekk more duels = more action whom SAO is best at IMO for its genre.
DivisionG said:
That little drop of blood..1 more tickle from the monster and he would've gone bye bye :(
Damn right! THAT HEALTH BAR! It's all there is to say of me and this:
O_O
pretty much.

TBH I was like KIRITO YOU INSANE MONSTER! ASUNA WAS SICK WORRIED OVER YOU! SACHI HAD TO INTERVENE FROM HEAVENS! YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND FRIEND TO JOIN HER THERE?

You know and yes it was screaming thoughts. I don't kid around with CAPs in serious discussion less it's to yell as the function was intended to.

Sep 1, 2012 11:34 AM

Jun 2010
guys for anime music use gendou.com
Sep 1, 2012 3:47 PM

Aug 2012
Kirito going super saiyan is the best and that sweet moment of Kirito and Asuna <3
Sep 1, 2012 3:49 PM

Jul 2012
@Yumekichi11 You should make a gif of when Kirito wielding the sword at Mach speed. That would be my perfect forum picture lol.
Sep 1, 2012 3:55 PM

Jan 2008
DivisionG said:
@Yumekichi11 You should make a gif of when Kirito wielding the sword at Mach speed. That would be my perfect forum picture lol.

I've actually already done it but knowing this site... it'll take forever to load and it seems like my avatar has gone back to changin between my 3 other avatars.

This site is so derp.

Yume's avatar keeps changing for me too.
Sep 1, 2012 4:03 PM

Jul 2012
Paul said:
DivisionG said:

I've actually already done it but knowing this site... it'll take forever to load and it seems like my avatar has gone back to changin between my 3 other avatars.

This site is so derp.

Yume's avatar keeps changing for me too.

Paul could you make it so it's only Kirito slashing really fast? If possible please message or show me it :( Really want to make it my forum picture.
Sep 1, 2012 4:07 PM

Jan 2008
Might of misread my previous comment but as I've said, I'm already using it, the site just has a really bad issue with uploading avatars, especially animated ones.

Lol, so unless you don't mind two people using the exact same gif avatars.
Sep 1, 2012 4:08 PM

Feb 2012
Kirito's voice and faces in this episode made me think of Okumura Rin from Ao no Exorcist.
Sep 1, 2012 4:10 PM

Jul 2012
Paul said:
Might of misread my previous comment but as I've said, I'm already using it, the site just has a really bad issue with uploading avatars, especially animated ones.

Lol, so unless you don't mind two people using the exact same gif avatars.

No problem with that, internet has everything doesn't it? It's pretty natural for people using the same avatar.
Sep 1, 2012 4:51 PM

Jul 2011
this episode was the best ive seen so far tbh

so, anyone else looking forward to kirito dressed in white? xDDD
Sep 1, 2012 5:14 PM
Aug 2010
I join the crowd and also say this was really the best episode so far, even better than episode 2 where Kirito fought the first boss with Asuna.

Am looking forward to see the fight between KoB leader and Kirito, but also would be funny to see kirito in white xD
Sep 1, 2012 6:02 PM

Jul 2012
kamikaze_1996 said:
this episode was the best ive seen so far tbh

so, anyone else looking forward to kirito dressed in white? xDDD

I am! Fresh new look is always interesting... Speaking of which doesn't kiritos current cape have a steam logo look alike thing...
Sep 1, 2012 9:54 PM

Mar 2011
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2012 10:08 PM
Aug 2012
Nice episode , nice soundtrack im looking forward the fight btw kirito and heatcliff
Sep 1, 2012 10:23 PM

Dec 2007
I'm usually very picky with action scenes. I guess I expect too much from watching several Kung-Fu movies and such. Therefore, I will at least say that the action was not that bad. Then again, I honestly believe that this anime is more for the perspective of the situation rather than the action. That's usually the case whenever Kajiura is composing the OST (to which I will explain later).

The voice acting of Kirito could have been done a LITTLE better in that scene if you ask me. Of course, this is only my opinion but I would have imagined a bit more desperation when he unleashed his dual-wield skill. When I say this, I mean his inner voice.

The music is superb as usual. I have been a fan of Kajiura Yuki ever since I've heard about her from .hack//SIGN. Ever since then, she has only progressively gotten better and better with her compositions. I was extremely excited when I found out that she would compose the OST for the show. I was practically demanding the OST before the anime even came out ahaha.

Anyway, to go back to what I was saying in the first paragraph, a lot of animes that I have seen when Kajiura was the composer of the OST have been the ones that got me to think a lot. In essence, I believe she'll normally compose OSTs that demand her ominous kind of composing. She's also very skilled at composing music that's very epic but yet dark at the same time. Just look at the list of popular animes she's done: Kara no Kyoukai, Fate/Zero, .hack//SIGN, and much more.
http://myanimelist.net/people/5077/Yuki_Kajiura

As a Light Novel reader, I can't really deny that I'm just ever so slightly disappointed with things here and there with the anime. Alas, that was something I was expecting so I'm not really bearing any kind of disapproval towards the show itself. I will say though that I am excited to see what the rest of the episodes will have in stock for us.
Sep 2, 2012 12:21 AM

Jul 2012
His <<Starburst Stream>> is suppose to be a 16 hit combo... But it looked a lot more like a 27 hit combo... :P
Sep 2, 2012 2:39 AM

Oct 2010
Flamyuki said:
His <<Starburst Stream>> is suppose to be a 16 hit combo... But it looked a lot more like a 27 hit combo... :P
Fascinating so you are proving they are over exaggerating, which makes sense.

Sep 2, 2012 5:54 AM
Aug 2010
Didn´t Agil said something about Kirito beating the Boss with a 50 Kombo from the newsletter or did I just overread it?
Sep 2, 2012 6:03 AM

Jun 2012
AWESOME ep but the story is going way tooooooo fast!!!
Sep 2, 2012 6:07 AM

Feb 2009
Kirito-Kirigaya said:
Didn´t Agil said something about Kirito beating the Boss with a 50 Kombo from the newsletter or did I just overread it?
You read/heard correctly but it's just an exaggeration of the news. News flies so fast that details can get changed. It makes Kirito look cooler though.
Sep 2, 2012 7:06 AM
Aug 2010
belatkuro said:
Kirito-Kirigaya said:
You read/heard correctly but it's just an exaggeration of the news. News flies so fast that details can get changed. It makes Kirito look cooler though.

I see, thanx :)
Well true that it lets him look cool though.
Sep 2, 2012 2:54 PM

Jun 2010
This is my favorite episode so far although it seemed a bit rushed, The Gleam Eyes is the most impressive monster yet by far!
And Kirito's health bar, man when i saw that i was like F***!
:3
"Man cannot change his fate, unless he picks a different route, on destiny's many paths"
-Shizaki, Kuro

]
Sep 2, 2012 6:37 PM

Jul 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
Flamyuki said:

Although it is exaggerated, have to agree with everyone else that it was EPIC! :D
Sep 2, 2012 8:09 PM

Jul 2012
Loving the battle debut of Dark Repulser alongside Elucidator. But Kirito's rage face seems more like he's going crazy instead of angry...
Fan of the series? Check us out!
Sep 3, 2012 3:18 PM
Apr 2012
SLAIDEN_IV said:
AWESOME ep but the story is going way tooooooo fast!!!

Sorry man, the light novel just goes by that fast. /trolololo

Sep 3, 2012 8:26 PM
Nov 2011
I hated the remarks of "faster" kept reminding me of silver crow. Even if they are made by the same person they should separate them. Is it only me?
Sep 4, 2012 10:10 PM

Jul 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
Stark700 said:
Stark700 said:
Yeah Klein was doing the CHICKEN SHIT DANCE a little around and certainly one can expect that out of PTSDing due to others being killed off. However NO EXCUSE KLEIN! After his ways of fighting lvl 74 MOBs he should have done more.
Stark700 said:
Indeed next wekk more duels = more action whom SAO is best at IMO for its genre.
DivisionG said:
O_O
pretty much.

TBH I was like KIRITO YOU INSANE MONSTER! ASUNA WAS SICK WORRIED OVER YOU! SACHI HAD TO INTERVENE FROM HEAVENS! YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND FRIEND TO JOIN HER THERE?

You know and yes it was screaming thoughts. I don't kid around with CAPs in serious discussion less it's to yell as the function was intended to.

Yo Yume! Here is the youtube video of the OST!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI0VimlV6AI&list=UUlIZHVlE_4zKzRzsbsCENBw&index=1&feature=plcp
Sep 5, 2012 6:47 PM

Oct 2010
Flamyuki said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Flamyuki said:

Although it is exaggerated, have to agree with everyone else that it was EPIC! :D
Indeed it was but I was seeing it more as Kirito being berserk mode.

Sep 5, 2012 6:53 PM

Oct 2010
DivisionG said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Stark700 said:
Stark700 said:
Stark700 said:
DivisionG said:
O_O
pretty much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI0VimlV6AI&list=UUlIZHVlE_4zKzRzsbsCENBw&index=1&feature=plcp
OMG THANKS! GLORIOUS THIS IS!

I am astonished of it.

Sep 5, 2012 11:06 PM

Jul 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
DivisionG said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Stark700 said:
Stark700 said:
Stark700 said:
DivisionG said:
O_O
pretty much.

OMG THANKS! GLORIOUS THIS IS!

I am astonished of it.

Although not Official, IT SHOULD calm our thirst for the Official one.
Sep 5, 2012 11:50 PM

Dec 2007
DivisionG said:
Although not Official, IT SHOULD calm our thirst for the Official one.

My god, yeah. Always have been a Kajiura fan. I think her works grew significantly ever since Kara no Kyoukai though if you ask me.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Would you be in SAO?

Gab98 - Oct 12, 2014

6 by red1130 »»
May 2, 3:45 PM

Poll: » Which Fight Was Your Favorite?

AreCue15 - Apr 12, 2013

13 by Senkoyuiju »»
Aug 15, 2022 2:40 PM

» How did u start SAO ( 1 2 )

Voidgash - Sep 6, 2012

99 by Senkoyuiju »»
Aug 15, 2022 2:38 PM

» Favorite character? ( 1 2 )

ShikaruNYAPPY - Feb 21, 2016

60 by Senkoyuiju »»
Aug 15, 2022 2:37 PM

» are you going to use nervegear in the future? ( 1 2 )

ThatUndeadLegacy - May 13, 2014

79 by Senkoyuiju »»
Aug 15, 2022 2:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.