whatever so there should be any system behind but im not shure about that
so thats the basic of this idea and as u see it will be alot of work for some
already club expierienced people but it would be nice if someone pic it up ^^

another idea also to pic up is
claim a non-human / human like character
means all the human like characters only like
Robots Vampires Elves or whatever looks like a human
but isnt ^^

I have already enough to do with the current clubs (and the incoming one^^)
RaiStorMOct 22, 2008 11:29 AM

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)
Oct 23, 2008 9:12 AM

Mar 2008
RaiStorM said:

another idea also to pic up is
claim a non-human / human like character
means all the human like characters only like
Robots Vampires Elves or whatever looks like a human
but isnt ^^

There is already a Claim a Creature club.
Oct 25, 2008 2:29 PM

Jan 2008
hmm dunno what u can claim there so well whatever ^^

better idea ^^ turn a Bad/Good Character into a Good/Bad

didnt u all wanted to turn a Bad Character into a Good one
or the other way ???? so why not claiming that way ^^
something like [user] turned [character] into a Bad/Good Girl/Boy
for Example:
UserNamE turned Sheffield into a Good Girl
UserNamE turned Nogizaka Haruka into a Bad Girl

Oct 25, 2008 6:42 PM

Mar 2008
naruhinastoned said:
claim a love triangle
claim an attack?

Claim a Love Triangle: I like the idea, but it's pretty much Claim a Three Way Couple

Claim a Attack: There's already a Claim a Power and Claim a Fight club, this sounds really similar to those.

Oct 25, 2008 6:51 PM

Dec 2007
Islaya said:
naruhinastoned said:
claim a love triangle
claim an attack?

Claim a Love Triangle: I like the idea, but it's pretty much Claim a Three Way Couple

Claim a Attack: There's already a Claim a Power and Claim a Fight club, this sounds really similar to those.

There's also a club where you claim a ninja power

@CLaim a Love Triangle
There hasn't been any 3 way claiming yet..
Oct 25, 2008 7:44 PM

Aug 2008
I'm stucked between 2 ideas...
Claim a character birthdate
The title says it all...
Example: Zero claimed Lelouch 5 Dec 1999
Claim your birthdate
-user- claimed his birthdate -dd-mm-yy-
If a user has the same birthdate as the other user, then it should be..
-user- is duplicate to -user- -dd-mm-yy-
Are those possible ideas...?
They see me trollin', they hatin'.
Oct 26, 2008 1:38 PM

Nov 2007
I seriously doubt this is going to get approved
Okay I'll be honest I'm bored and I just feel like putting out ideas. Even if it does get approved There's no Guarantee that I'll make the club (but most likely I will)
I No longer Believe in Requirements, Maybe How long they've been a member of MAL might say something but that would be totally unfair so There will be no requirements for the following clubs

In a Dream
- Each User may have 2 Characters Dream of Them
- None
- -Character- Dreams of -User-
Maybe not everything is in Reality

Hug a Chara
- Each User may Hug 3 Characters.
- None
- -Character- Hugged -User-
I'm sure you all know what this means o.O

Character.Fusion
- Each User may Merge with 1 Character (2 for Admin)
- None
- -Character- and -User- have Merged.
You basically use Fusion to merge with a Character

Sigh I have like So many more ideas
Oct 26, 2008 1:59 PM

Nov 2007
Break Up a Couple
- Each User may break up 2 Couples
- None
- -Character- and -Character are Broken up by -User-

You know there's always that one couple you hate....
so it's your chance to break it up~

Should I post more Ideas? I have sooooooooo many more
Oct 26, 2008 4:46 PM

Nov 2007
Claim an Accessory
- Each User may Claim 2 Accessories
- None
- Yumichika's Peacock Feathers are Claimed by -Yuki-

Every Character Usually have a little hair clip or something.
Oct 27, 2008 12:48 PM

Apr 2008
a few ideas...
[1]Claim a cat girl/boy, [2]Claim a bunny girl/boy(same as cat...but with bunny...), [3]claim mother,[4] claim father,[5] claim a quiet person(like zazie...), [6]claim a fan club(stupid idea, but im stupid so im allawed to, and i hate this idea too), [7]claim an admin(another very stupid idea that i don't really like but someone eles do - a friend...can also be[8] "claim a banner maker" wich i think is better), [9]claim a homeless, [10]claim a sick character(like joshua), [11]claim a senshi(gun user),[12] claim a devil(like miharu from nabari no ou or like the twins from host club), [13]made up a combined couple(like...amm...like rushuna from grenadier and robert from the law of ueki.),[14] claim an un-dead person, and im pretty sure i had more but i forgot(but i am sick in my head so im allawed to.)... i'll try to remember... and i can hndle all of them by myself i think...
that's it...

i remember some more now... [15]claim a blond haired character, [16]the same with blue hair and [17]the same with gray hair(cuz i really like those colors...)
and [18]claim a different eyes character(Asuna, Michiru, Elis, Vivio, there's a lot.) and [19]Claim your friend a character(it is very cool as a birthday gift. i'll be happy to get Ikuto or Subaru or Hitomi as a birthday gift._.)
ZetaiSabishiiOct 27, 2008 2:06 PM

Oct 27, 2008 2:24 PM

May 2008
Wow all denied haha. Oh well you can't win them all but you know I still have ideas and they might be my last ones so how about....

Go on Vacation with a Character:
-You claim an Anime or Manga Character and claim a destination place you would go. It could be from an Anime like the village of Konoha or an real life vacation spot like a continent, state, city, beach, forest, small town or even were you live.
- The banner would look like a post card with the name of the place you are vacating with and a picture of the character and there name.

(Nara-Sama is on vacation in Hawaii with Haruhi Suzumiya), the message can be shorten to.

Claim a Anime Hair Style:
-In all of Anime, there is one thing that each character has that makes them unique, a crazy hair style and each one is crazier then the next one. I can't really explain more on the subject so I found a video that has a guy explaining more about crazy Anime hair styles, it's not me talking in the video OK.
http://revver.com/video/1095264/animenia-weirdness/
-A picture of the character showing there crazy hair.

(Nara-Sama claimed Goku's Hair Style)

Oct 27, 2008 5:18 PM

Dec 2007
Baka-Chibi said:
a few ideas...
[1]Claim a cat girl/boy, [2]Claim a bunny girl/boy(same as cat...but with bunny...), [3]claim mother,[4] claim father,[5] claim a quiet person(like zazie...),[6]claim a fan club(stupid idea, but im stupid so im allawed to, and i hate this idea too), [7]claim an admin(another very stupid idea that i don't really like but someone eles do - a friend...can also be[8] "claim a banner maker" wich i think is better), [9]claim a homeless, [10]claim a sick character(like joshua), [11]claim a senshi(gun user),[12] claim a devil(like miharu from nabari no ou or like the twins from host club), [13]made up a combined couple(like...amm...like rushuna from grenadier and robert from the law of ueki.),[14] claim an un-dead person, and im pretty sure i had more but i forgot(but i am sick in my head so im allawed to.)... i'll try to remember... and i can hndle all of them by myself i think...
that's it...

i remember some more now... [15]claim a blond haired character, [16]the same with blue hair and [17]the same with gray hair(cuz i really like those colors...)
and [18]claim a different eyes character(Asuna, Michiru, Elis, Vivio, there's a lot.) and [19]Claim your friend a character(it is very cool as a birthday gift. i'll be happy to get Ikuto or Subaru or Hitomi as a birthday gift._.)

Just crossed out that ones that were done already, hope you don't mind >.>
Oct 27, 2008 7:17 PM

Oct 2008
Hello I'm new to this club, in fact I had no idea this place existed until I opened a claim club and a couple of hours later I got a message telling me to go here and complain because some people thought that my club was a duplicate. So for now I froze my club and tagged it as "secret" while I try to argue my way out of this.
The club that I opened is called "Concubine Recruitment Agency"
In this club you can claim one character to be your evil partner in crime. Basically you know how every villain that's trying to destroy or take over the world always has some evil subordinate girl by his side that does some tasks for him as their right hand henchman? Well basically in my club you can clain a person like that and I jusr refered to that kind of character as a concubine.
The complaint that I got is that my club was acopy of the following clubs:
Claim a Bedroom Buddy
Enslave a Character
Hire a Anime Maid/Butler
Marry a Anime Character
Marry a Video Game Character
Marry a Manga Character
I personally don't see much resemblance between my club and the ones above and I read discriptions of all of them.
For one its nothing like hiring a maid because a maid is just supposed to keep your house clean as far as I'm aware. And my club has nothing to do with marrige or enslavement because concubines are recruited and not enslaved or married to, they have a will of their own. A concubine would manage your evil lair while you are away and can also order around your henchmen, you might occasionally sleep with her as a side bonus but that does not mean she is your bedroombuddy. A concubine is more like your most trusted henchman with evil ambitions of their own which just happen to be similar to yours.
[Also I apologize for any errors in spelling, the screen on my laptop is jumbling the letters into eachother for some reason].
Oct 27, 2008 7:20 PM

Dec 2007
CUBE said:
Hello I'm new to this club, in fact I had no idea this place existed until I opened a claim club and a couple of hours later I got a message telling me to go here and complain because some people thought that my club was a duplicate. So for now I froze my club and tagged it as "secret" while I try to argue my way out of this.
In this club you can claim one character to be your evil partner in crime. Basically you know how every villain that's trying to destroy or take over the world always has some evil subordinate girl by his side that does some tasks for him as their right hand henchman? Well basically in my club you can clain a person like that and I jusr refered to that kind of character as a concubine.
Claim a Bedroom Buddy
Enslave a Character
Hire a Anime Maid/Butler
Marry a Anime Character
Marry a Manga Character
I personally don't see much resemblance between my club and the ones above and I read discriptions of all of them.
For one its nothing like hiring a maid because a maid is just supposed to keep your house clean as far as I'm aware. And my club has nothing to do with marrige or enslavement because concubines are recruited and not enslaved or married to, they have a will of their own. A concubine would manage your evil lair while you are away and can also order around your henchmen, you might occasionally sleep with her as a side bonus but that does not mean she is your bedroombuddy. A concubine is more like your most trusted henchman with evil ambitions of their own which just happen to be similar to yours.
[Also I apologize for any errors in spelling, the screen on my laptop is jumbling the letters into eachother for some reason].

In that term, Concubine is used incorrectly. Because concubine technically means "a person who cleans up after the person and is like a wife/husband/Sex slave"
IF you were to use that idea, you'd need to make it more of a partner in crime thing, other than a concubine
Oct 27, 2008 7:31 PM

Oct 2008
FreedomWings said:
CUBE said:
Claim a Bedroom Buddy
Enslave a Character
Hire a Anime Maid/Butler
Marry a Anime Character
Marry a Manga Character

In that term, Concubine is used incorrectly. Because concubine technically means "a person who cleans up after the person and is like a wife/husband/Sex slave"
IF you were to use that idea, you'd need to make it more of a partner in crime thing, other than a concubine

Well if the term "concubine" itself is such a big issue I can change it to "partner in crime" or a better term that can sum up that occupation, I'll change it now I guess.
Oct 27, 2008 7:32 PM

Dec 2007
CUBE said:

Well if the term "concubine" itself is such a big issue I can change it to "partner in crime" or a better term that can sum up that occupation, I'll change it now I guess.

Okay. Can you make it private for now, so we can have a vote on it?
Oct 27, 2008 7:35 PM

Oct 2008
FreedomWings said:
CUBE said:

I made it "secret" which is even harder to join the "private" for now, I'll change the name to "henchman recruitment agency"
Oct 27, 2008 7:37 PM

Dec 2007
CUBE said:
FreedomWings said:
CUBE said:

I made it "secret" which is even harder to join the "private" for now, I'll change the name to "henchman recruitment agency"

Well if you make it secret, we can't see the club (cuz it's secret)
Oct 27, 2008 7:40 PM

Oct 2008
oops sorry, i'll change it to private =D
Oct 27, 2008 10:18 PM

Apr 2008
FreedomWings said:
Baka-Chibi said:
a few ideas...
[1]Claim a cat girl/boy, [2]Claim a bunny girl/boy(same as cat...but with bunny...), [3]claim mother,[4] claim father,[5] claim a quiet person(like zazie...),[6]claim a fan club(stupid idea, but im stupid so im allawed to, and i hate this idea too), [7]claim an admin(another very stupid idea that i don't really like but someone eles do - a friend...can also be[8] "claim a banner maker" wich i think is better), [9]claim a homeless, [10]claim a sick character(like joshua), [11]claim a senshi(gun user),[12] claim a devil(like miharu from nabari no ou or like the twins from host club), [13]made up a combined couple(like...amm...like rushuna from grenadier and robert from the law of ueki.),[14] claim an un-dead person, and im pretty sure i had more but i forgot(but i am sick in my head so im allawed to.)... i'll try to remember... and i can hndle all of them by myself i think...
that's it...

Just crossed out that ones that were done already, hope you don't mind >.>

i didn't see those clubs. sorry.

Oct 27, 2008 11:01 PM

Mar 2008
Sorry CUBE, but your Henchmen Recruitment Agency Club is a duplicate. Recruiting a Henchmen is the same as Hiring a Villain, which you can do here.

Oct 27, 2008 11:32 PM

Oct 2008
Hiring a villain means you hire an evil character, its not the same as hiring ANY character to be your henchman.
Oct 28, 2008 5:52 AM

Apr 2008
i knew i forgot somethings. thanks for my dear beloved cofe-tan that said something that had no conection to anything at all i remember the 20th idea - claim a shy character. but im stull sure that i had more... i can't remember any of them...

Oct 28, 2008 12:31 PM

Apr 2008
[21](thought about it now-open a restaurant, [22]claim alice, and i know that it sounds like claim a power but i felt like saying it 'cuz i forgot my other extreamlly cool idea... and my dear friend cofe_and_a_peper asked me about claim clubs because of my banners and she wants to open a "claim an anime character with a strang obsession" but she is not a member here so i'll ask for her...

now i remember! [23]claim a split-personality-chara(wrong name huh._.?)
[24]claim a princess, [25]claim a prince.
i have no life i know._.
ZetaiSabishiiOct 28, 2008 1:46 PM

Oct 28, 2008 5:32 PM

Sep 2008
Have an anime's charter's baby.

You choose an anime charter and either
1 have thier baby if you are a girl
2 give them a baby if you are a guy
3 adopt a baby if a same sex couple

Rules:
You have to have claimed that charter as a bed room buddy
and have 150 posts.

Sample claim

name: Maho shonen

Anime: Witch hunter Robin

Banner : yes please

Text on banner: Cat has given Robin a baby

( under that would be) Baby girl Rei

Baby's name: Rei

Baby's sex: female
Maho-shonenOct 28, 2008 5:36 PM

Oct 28, 2008 5:54 PM

Jun 2008
Surprisingly, I have 2 proposals desu. Actually it's 2 in 1, since I think I'll make a club with 2 different threads in it.
I thought about this a lot.

Claim A Doctor/Teacher.

Basically, you can claim a teacher and a doctor from any anime/manga, as long as they actually DO that job, of course.

I will make 2 separated thread, one for sensei, one for doctors.

Rules.
- At least 100 forum posts
- You can claim only 1 teacher and 1 doctor
- If you claim a teacher and you're not interested about claiming a doctor (or viceversa), you can't claim 2 teachers anyway. (rule to be edited)
- Nurses are allowed too
- MAL page always needed

Examples of teacher:
Eikichi Onizuka, Nozomu Itoshiki, Negi Springfield, Kimura, etc.

Examples of doctor:
Kyosuke Irie, Dr. Franken Stein, Faust VIII, etc.

The only nurse I can think up to is Takano, lol.

Sample claim.
name: RenaPsychoKiller
character: Durandal Thobari Kumohira
anime/manga: Nabari No Ou
proof: He's the english teacher in Miharu's school, and he's often referred to as Thobari-sensei.
banner: yes please.
pic under spoiler tag or link desu.

hugging six rabbits and having pink nightmares
Oct 28, 2008 6:30 PM

Apr 2008
Claim a God/Goddess
No, this is not some kind of "Worship a character" club. It's a club where you can claim a real god or goddess from an anime/manga. Examples: Death gods, gods assigned to one specific area/task (like a goddess at a shrine or a goddess who assures a good harvest every year), just regular gods (like Haruhi Suzumiya), etc. Just because they have powers or are immortal doesn't necessarily make them a god (C.C. is not a god), so make sure they are in fact some kind of god before claiming.

Rules:
- At least 100 posts and one month membership.
- Only one claim per member.
- Must provide proof that your character is a god/goddess.

Sample Claim:
Character: Horo
Anime/manga: Spice and Wolf
Proof: She is the "Wise Wolf of Yoitsu". Basically, she's a wolf god of harvest who originated from Yoitsu.
Oct 28, 2008 7:04 PM

Sep 2008
Claim your incest anmie sibling.

You must have claimed them as your sibling in the aproprate clubs.
Have 150 postes

Name: Maho-shonen

Charter:Robin Sena

Anime: Witch Hunter Robin

Banner: yes please

Banner text: Robin is Cat's special sexy sis.

( incase you were wondering I have claimed Robin as both sister and marryed her and a bed room buddy)

Oct 29, 2008 9:57 AM

Apr 2007
Claim a Martial Artist/Fighter
- Claim someone who practices any form of fighting
- Requirements: 200 posts, must name fighting style
- Sample: Darkneko Claimed Ranma Saotome of the Anything Goes Martial Arts

Oct 29, 2008 8:11 PM

Dec 2007
Claim a Yandere/Yangire
-Claim a character that fits into the description of a yandere/yangire
-Requirements: 200 Posts and 1 month member. Must write Claim a Yandere (or Yandire)/Yandere/Yangire on the banner. Must have proof that they fit the description
-Sample: Username Claimed Rena Ryugu (Yangire)
Proof:

Oct 29, 2008 10:55 PM

Jun 2008
FreedomWings said:
Claim a Yandere/Yangire
-Requirements: 200 Posts and 1 month member. Must write Claim a Yandere (or Yandire)/Yandere/Yangire on the banner. Must have proof that they fit the description
Proof:

There are already Claim A Killer and Claim A Psycho.
A yandere/yangire is usually both of them.
No need to say more.

Oct 30, 2008 11:06 AM

Apr 2008
anither 2 clubs. yea, i know, i have tons ov ideas._.
can't help it._.
i'm thinking too fast._.
so because there are only 2 this time il ewirt a little more, but stil not full discription 'cuz i am very lazy.
[26]Claim a Mecha-kid - claim a kid with a robot, like all the evangelion's characters or in kannazuki no miko or kyoshiro...
[27]Kill a character - kill a character that you don't like.
and also, since averyone sayd it then i want to change the claim a cat and a bunny to ne claim club...ammmmm.........claim a animal eared chara:3!
and also a prince and princess can be together in the same club, but i don't really see any reason that sister and brother can be in seperated clubs and prince and princess can't._.
so anyway that's it..for this time...

Oct 30, 2008 11:09 AM

Mar 2008
Sorry Baka, but there is already a Claim Mecha and Pilot and Claim a Character from a Mecha Series, and there is also a Kill a Character club already too. Combining the two ear clubs into 1 for claiming characters with animal ears is a good idea though I think ^_^

Oct 30, 2008 2:40 PM

Jun 2008
Baka-Chibi said:
[26]Claim a Mecha-kid - claim a kid with a robot, like all the evangelion's characters or in kannazuki no miko or kyoshiro...

Before posting a club proposal, it would be nice if you check if that idea exist already. >_>

Oct 30, 2008 3:52 PM

Dec 2007
RenaPsychoKiller said:
FreedomWings said:
Claim a Yandere/Yangire
Proof:

There are already Claim A Killer and Claim A Psycho.
A yandere/yangire is usually both of them.
No need to say more.

Ignore that then >.>

Baka-Chibi said:
anither 2 clubs. yea, i know, i have tons ov ideas._.
can't help it._.
i'm thinking too fast._.
so because there are only 2 this time il ewirt a little more, but stil not full discription 'cuz i am very lazy.
and also, since averyone sayd it then i want to change the claim a cat and a bunny to ne claim club...ammmmm.........claim a animal eared chara:3!
and also a prince and princess can be together in the same club, but i don't really see any reason that sister and brother can be in seperated clubs and prince and princess can't._.
so anyway that's it..for this time...

Baka-Chibi, we're changing the rules to that you MUST put a club description or else your idea won't be put to vote and as Islaya and Rena said, those ideas have already been done before
Nov 1, 2008 5:22 PM

May 2008
Help Raise Cancer Awareness (HRCA)
- Kind of self-explanatory. The club exists to get people informed about cancer, or other diseases, and tolet people share their experiences with them. We want to increase traffice by giving out rewards once we reach a number of members. Since claiming is always popular, the club members might appreciate this award. Everything claimable will be cancer-related, obviously, and different topics would open at different times.

For now, I've thought of two different ideas. More might come soon, just as soon as I remember to talk to FreedomWings about it.
-Claim yourself/a loved one as a Cancer survivor.
-Claim a real-life hero with cancer

- In this kind of club, naming forum posts and crap would be kind of inappropriate, so the only general requirement would be to be a member of the club.

For "Claim yourself/loved one", MAL members can be claimed an infinite amount of times. I suppose it wouldn't really count as claiming, then, but I have no idea how many actual cancer survivors are online as of now, so I might change this rule later on. Members can claim a total of three people. You can only claim your own loved ones, not another member's loved ones. For example: "I claim user's mother" would not be allowed, where "I claim my mother" would. Finally, most importantly, if you claim another user as a cancer survivor, you must ask them if it's okay to claim them. Banners can included anything; they can be only words, have the ribbon on them, or anything. They must have their username, HRCA, the type of cancer, who they're claiming, and the word "survivor" somewhere on the banner. A picture must be included if they want me to make the banner for them.

For "Claim a real-life hero", the rules are fairly standard. The person must have actually existed at some point. The person must have also done something amazing after being diagnosed with the cancer. The person does not have to have survived his cancer, and does not have to have completed the amazing thing he was doing. A picture must be included when claiming if they want me to make banners for them. Maximum of one claim per person. And, the same person cannot be claimed by more than one user. Banner must have the name of the person, the type of cancer he/she had, and HRCA somewhere on it.

- sample claims

Cancer Survivor:
ashgary claims her grandmother as a cancer survivor.
type of cancer: breast
Banner: Yes/No/dont want
Picture: Only include if a banner must be made for the person

Hero w/ Cancer
Person's name: Terry Fox
type of cancer: Osteosarcoma
what he/she accomplished after being diagnosed: [Just a sentence or two is fine.] Started the Marathon of Hope, a run across Canada, after his right leg was amputated.
Banner: Yes/No
Picture: Only include if a banner must be made for the person
ASHGARYNov 1, 2008 5:30 PM

Nov 2, 2008 8:02 AM

Apr 2008
some of my ideas again. i gave up on some of them and made up new ones, and for freedomwings:im still looking for claim mom/dad club and there is no._.!

1.Club Name:Claim an animal-eared character(combined of 2 ideas...)
- club description:You can claim a character with animal eares:3 anyone can claim, 1 claim per member and 2 per admin. banners in any size.
- exsample:"Baka-Chibi claimed Yoko" (Yoko is from tactics for those who don't know...

2.Club Name:Claim a quiet person
- club description:you can claim a person that is not talking so much/at all. shy people are aceptable and characters that CAN'T talk are aceptable as well. 1 claim per member/admin. proof is needed. banners in any size.
- exsample claim:"Baka-Chibi claimed Zazie"(negima)

3.Club Name:Claim a shy person
- club description:not the same as quiet. just shy. only quiet is not aceptable. proof needed. any banner size.
- exsample claim:"Baka-Chibi claimed Mugi"(Hitohira)

4.Club Name:Claim a fanclub
- club description:since there are so much kinds of clubs, i think that it is fine idea...you can claim a fanclub. 2 claims per member, 3 per admin. can't claim a club that you made/your own claim club(like hikari-tan can't claim her fanclub.)
- exsample claim:"Baka-Chibi claimed..."(i don't have any spesific club i wanna claim but that's the idea anyway)

5.Club Name:Claim a banner maker
- club description:you can claim a banner maker (because they are very special people~~~~~~<3). 1 claim per member and a banner maker can be claimed 3 times. anyone can claim, but you can't claim yourself. proof needed.
- exsample claim:"Baka-Chibi claimed Momo-hime"

6.Club Name:Claim a homeless
- club description:you can claim a homeless. 1 claim per member. anyone can claim. If there's a character that was a homeless and came to live with other character in the anime, the character is still aceptable because she was homeless.
- exsample claim:"Baka-Chibi claimed Kaede"(again negima.)

7.Club Name:Claim a sick character
- club description:Claim a sick character. can be a character that died sick, was sick till the end of the anime or was sick most of the anime and her chara is based on this fact. Misuzu and Joshua are good examples. characters that are injured badly(like no hands or leds or something like that) are aceptable. one claim per member, anyone can claim.
- exsample claim:"Baka-Chibi claimed Misuzu"(i have more examples but i really like misuzu and i allredy claimed yoite in other claim so._.....)

8.Club Name:Claim a dead person
- club description:claim a gohst, zombie or a main character that died in any part of the anime. one claim per member.
- exsample claim:"Baka-Chibi claimed Michiru"(Zombie loan)

9.Club Name:Claim un-dead character
- club description:you can claim un-dead character. vampires aren't really un-dead(vampire hunters can kill them), but shinigamis zombies and angels are aceptable(since they can't die again but they still "alive"). no gohsts. one claim per member.
- exsample claim:"Baka-Chibi claimed Kouichi"(nabari no ou)

10.Club Name:claim a senshi
- club description:You can claim a gun-user. one claim per member, 2 per admin. anyone can claim(in all of my ideas anyone can claim.) proof needed.
- exsample claim:"Baka-Chibi claimed Rushuna"(Grenadier)

11.Club Name:Claim a Miko(is there a club like this? i looked for one and still nothing...)
- club description:you can claim miko. one claim per member. proof needed.
- exsample claim:"Baka-Chibi claimed Chikane"(Kannazuki no miko)

12.Club Name:claim a devilish/cold character
- club description:you can claim a "devil", and i donno how to explane(cuz my english is horrible). charas like Miharu from nabari no ou, and charas like Hotaru from gakuen alice. proof needed, one claim per person(and i hate to say that but i'll probably need help with explaning;^;....) it can be also a cold character, which is similar to devilish in many ways.
- exsample claim:"Baka-Chibi claimed Miharu"(nabari no ou)

13.Club Name:Make up a combined couple
- club description:now this is the most important idea of all, and if you won't acept it because of a stupid reason like "i don't like it" i will probably die af anger._. in this club you can COMBINE too characters from DIFFERENT ANIMES as a couple. characters from the same anime that are not together are not allowed(can be changed...) each character can be in a new couple more then once, but no double claiming for the same couple. (about claimed list, two options. the first:girls first, the second:boys first.) 4 claims per member, 7 per admin. shonen/shojo ai is fine.
- exsample claim:ABOUT THE BANNER:i think it shuld be "[character]X[other character]" and the name of the claimer in the bottom...I can make an example if you want, and if you have a better idea let me know. (for example:"KotomiXIkuto -Baka-Chibi-)(clannad, shugo chara)

14.Club Name:Claim a long haired boy
- club description:you can claim a boy with long hair. one claim per member, 2 per admin.
- exsample claim:"Baka-Chibi claimed Nanashi"(MAR)

15.Club Name:Claim a short haired girl
- club description:If the girl had a long hair at first and she cutterd it AFTER MORE THAN HALF OF THE ANIME then it's unaceptable. you can claim a girl with a short hair. one claim per member, 2 per admin. if the character's hair is short only when she has ponytails/twintails/whatever it's unaceptable.
- exsample claim:"Baka-Chibi claimed Hayate"(Nanoha)

16.Club Name:Claim a *Gray* Haired character
- club description:you can claim a character with gray hairt.
- exsample claim:"Baka-Chibi claimed Kaworu"(evangelion)
*if it's not a good color or you think that another color will be good too let me know, cuz i wanted to do 4 more colors but i culdn't decide...*

17.Club Name:Claim a different eye-colors character
- club description:you can claim a character with 2 different eyecolors, 1 claim per member.
- exsample claim:"Baka-Chibi claimed Vivio"(Nanoha)

18.Club Name:Claim a *red/yellow/gray* eyed character
- club description:you can claim a character with *red/yellow/gray* eyes. 2 claims per member. a character with 2 colors is not acceptable.
- exsample claim:"Baka-Chibi claimed Machi/Mana/Hiragi"(Nagasarete airantou, negima, night wizard)
*culdn'r decide, all are so cool._.

19.Club Name:Claim your friend a gift
- club description:You can claim your friend a character as a gift. you can give gifts to 3 different friends, a person can have 5 gifts or less, and character can't be gived twice. "[you] gave [him/her] [character]"
- exsample claim:"Baka-Chibi gave Lavi-chan Lavi"

20.Club Name:Be a character
- club description:You can claim the character that you think you are. one claim per member and 2 per admins(admins are super-natures! they can change theyrselves!), character can be claimed once. animals and chibis are acceptable too. girls cant be boys and boys can't be girls! but if i want to be a boy (and i'm an admin), then i can claim ONE boy.
- exsample claim:"Evangeline is Baka-Chibi"(negima)

21.Club Name:Steal character's *cookies*
- club description:you can steal character's cookies even if this character don't have any cookies(very smart, i knowXD). you can steal from 3 characters, and each character has 5 cookies to steal. you can steal only one cookie from each character.
- exsample claim:"Baka-Chibi stole Romeo's cookie(1/5)"(romeo x juliet, the next one who will steal romeo's cookies will be 2/5.)

22.Club Name:Take away character's item
- club description:You can take a character's item. 3 claims per member, 4 per admin. can be hats, can't be shirts or skirts or pants. can be dolls wepons and other items. can't be robots.
- exsample claim:"Baka-Chibi took Meroko's hat"(full moon wo sagashite)

23.Club Name:Open a restaurant
- club description:need 1 cook, 2 waiters and a name. you are the manager. needs pics of all charas.
- exsample claim:"Baka-Chibi's restaurant:Shinobu-cook, Naru-waitress, Tatsuma-Waiter - Name:the whatever restaurant" (you know how those banners works...)(Love hina, love hina, yoake mae)

24.Club Name:Claim a split-personality-character
- club description:You can claim a split-personality character. 1 claim per member. can also be a character with a darck side or a character that is actually 2 characers, like mikaru/mikeru(mmppp).
- exsample claim:"Baka-Chibi claimed Grell"(Kuroshitsuji - ehat can i do._.? he is cool._.)

25.Club Name:Claim a princess
- club description:you can claim a princess. one claim per member.2 per admin. a character that was princess in the past is acceptable(Juliet, Evangeline...)
- exsample claim:"Baka-Chibi claimed Feena"(Yoake mae)

26.Club Name:Claim a prince
- club description:same but with prince. one per member/admin cuz i felt like it.
- exsample claim:"Baka-Chibi claimed Yuri"(kkm)

27.Club Name:Claim a robot/syborg(is there anything like that alredy?)
- club description:you can claim a robot (any kind of robot) or a syborg. one claim per member, 2 per admin.
- exsample claim:"Baka-Chibi claimed Chachamaru"(negima)

And this idea is Cofe_and_a_peper's idea and she asked me to ask you...
28.Club Name:Claim a person with a strange obsession
- club description:You can claim a character with a very wierd obsesion for something. proof needed. one claim per member.
- exsample claim:"Baka-Chibi claimed Fuko"(clannad)

and because of the fact that i am ME, i'll probably have more soon._.
have a nice day^.^
ZetaiSabishiiNov 9, 2008 12:59 PM

Nov 2, 2008 10:08 AM

Dec 2007
Claim a Mom/Dad
http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=7447

You don't need to put all the ideas again..We've already voted on like half of them.

Idea's we'll put to vote

The others have either already are in voting or are duplicates of other clubs/ideas
Nov 2, 2008 1:50 PM

Dec 2007
Baka-Chibi said:
FreedomWings said:
Claim a Mom/Dad

You don't need to put all the ideas again..We've already voted on like half of them.

Idea's we'll put to vote

The others have either already are in voting or are duplicates of other clubs/ideas

YEA BUT NOW THEY ARE WITH FULL DISCRIPTION SO NOW MABY SOMEONE WILL CHANGE HIS MIND AND NOONE VOTED ANYWAY.
AND NY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK SO SORRY._.
and also what about 19?

19 is basically Claim a userxcharacter.
Nov 3, 2008 3:07 AM

Apr 2008
FreedomWings said:
Baka-Chibi said:
FreedomWings said:
Claim a Mom/Dad

Idea's we'll put to vote

YEA BUT NOW THEY ARE WITH FULL DISCRIPTION SO NOW MABY SOMEONE WILL CHANGE HIS MIND AND NOONE VOTED ANYWAY.
AND NY CAPS LOCK IS STUCK SO SORRY._.
and also what about 19?

19 is basically Claim a userxcharacter.

no, it's not._.
you don't claim the user or the character._.
it's like you'll say that if you'll buy your sister a birthday gift then you claimed sisterxgift._.
it's not the same at all._.
and i really really really want revoting cuz noone voted and the ideas was not xo clear so pleas....

Nov 3, 2008 2:13 PM

Apr 2007
Claim a Fighting Style
- Claim any sort of fighting style (i.e. kickboxing, capoeira, swordfighting); can be a fictional fighting style too
- 150 posts
- Darkneko Claimed Ninjutsu

Claim a Superhero
- Claim your favorite, popular or not so popular superhero; not limited to the marvel or dc comic superheroes.
- 100 posts
- Darkneko Claimed Iron Man

Claim a Food
-Claim any food or drink (1 each)
-no post requirements, but at least two months on mal
-Darkneko Claimed Strawberries

ghirahimNov 5, 2008 4:47 PM
Nov 5, 2008 7:35 AM

Apr 2008
Claim a character's shoes.
- You can claim a characters shoes. For obvious reasons, if a character does not wear shoes, then you can't claim their shoes.
- For banners, you must have a picture of their shoes. If you can't find a pic of their shoes, then you'll lose your claim. And it must say that you claimed their shoes. And you must have a banner were the focus is on the shoes. If the banner just barely shows the shoes, then you'll lose your claim.
- You can only claim one pair of shoes.
- Must have 250 post, and been member for one month :D
- sample claim: gayasiankitten92 claims the shoes of Maka Albarn from Soul Eater.

GayasiankittenNov 5, 2008 7:56 AM
I'M NOT A RETARRRD!! I'm malfunctioning!!!
And Keep On Breaking Reality!
Nov 6, 2008 8:03 AM

Apr 2008
29-Be claimed by a character
-you can be claimed by a character. you can be claimed only once, and the same character can claim 3 users. anyone can claim.
for example:"Baka-Chibi is claimed by Meroko"(full moon)
30-Claim an anime tailed character-
-since there are characters that has only tails of animals (like luchia from mm and all the others for example) then it's imposible to claim them as animal-eared, so they can be claimed as animal-tailed=3! one claim per member. anyone can claim.
for example:"Baka-Chibi claimed Noel"(mmppp)

(and again. pleas re-vote for my ideas since noone voted anyway, and from those who did only isla-sempai really explaned himself...)

Nov 7, 2008 4:54 PM

Jan 2008
ive just started the The Na..the Nu..the Nice Apron FC
but while opening that club i thought of claiming ^^

so the idea is:

Claim a Apron wearing Character.
claimable : every characters once appeared in a Apron.
needs: standarts(100+posts n stuff) a pic of the character in Apron.
example
RaiStorM claimed Kazehana (Apron pic needed and "Apron" on the banner)

Nov 9, 2008 4:11 AM

Apr 2008
ok, another 2 stupid ideas...
it's...
oh yea.
31.Claim a lesbian
no need of explanation, 1 claim per member, 2 per admins. proof needed=3
example:"Baka-Chibi claimed Chikane"(kannazuki no miko)
32.Claim a gay
same as the last idea but with boys.
example:i don't watch any shonen ai animes so i don't have any example, but it's basicly the same thingXP

Nov 9, 2008 9:48 AM

Feb 2008
Anime orphans.
- It's a fanclub turned claim club.
- You can claim two orphans. The orphan can either be abandoned or their parents dead or both. If said orphan has been an orphan for any point in time it's allowed. "I've never seen parents" is rarely excepted. Characters living with a single parent is not allowed.
- sample: Kana Minami, Misuzu Kamino, L Lawlet and Haine.

Nov 9, 2008 9:56 AM

Apr 2008
tweetlepie said:
Anime orphans.
- It's a fanclub turned claim club.
- You can claim two orphans. The orphan can either be abandoned or their parents dead or both. If said orphan has been an orphan for any point in time it's allowed. "I've never seen parents" is rarely excepted. Characters living with a single parent is not allowed.
- sample: Kana Minami, Misuzu Kamino, L Lawlet and Haine.

This already exists, right?

That should go in the current clubs thread then. D:
Nov 9, 2008 12:58 PM

Apr 2008
im in 33.claim a mahou shonen
if there's a claim a mahou shojo, what about mahou shonen?
1 claim per member, 2 per admin
example:'Baka-Chibi claimed Kantarou"(tactics)

34.claim all characters with the same name
-you can claim all the characters with the same name. there must be atlast 3 characters with that name, and you have to provide atlast 3 mal pages or wiki pages of 3 characters with the same name. one claim per member ans 2 per admins.
for example:"Baka-Chibi claimed all the Michiru"(tons of themXP)

35.Claim one-eyed character
-we al know those little cool guys with one eyes, do we? so you can claim a characte like that. those that they'r eyes is just covered by something that it's not they'r hait are aceptable as well. 1 claim per member.
-"Baka-Chibi claimed Lavi"
ZetaiSabishiiNov 12, 2008 7:47 AM

Nov 9, 2008 2:12 PM

Feb 2008
I have an idea. I seriously can't believe there isn't already a claim club for this~ but I searched and didn't find one O.o

Claim a Trap/Reverse Trap
- Members can claim a character who appears to be of one gender but is actually of the other. Traps include cross dressing characters like Haruhi from Ouran and characters of slightly ambiguous gender such as Kino from Kino no Tabi. They can also be characters who live entirely as a female but are male and vice versa. An example would be Seiko-chan from Lovely Complex or Jun Watarase.
- 1 claim per member. No exceptions.
- Must have 150 posts to claim
- Must link to MAL page and provide proof that your character is a trap

Sample Claim:
Character: Mako-chan
Anime/Manga: Minami-ke
Banner: N/A
Proof: Makoto is Chiaki's male classmate who crossdresses as "Mako-chan" in order to get closer to Chiaki's sister Haruka whom he has a crush on. Mako-chan has been shown to enjoy crossdressing immensely. He's one of the cutest traps ever imo.
Nov 9, 2008 2:30 PM

Jun 2008
LucySky said:
I have an idea. I seriously can't believe there isn't already a claim club for this~ but I searched and didn't find one O.o

Claim a Trap/Reverse Trap

Errr... There is already the Claim A Crossdressing Buddy club, LucySky. Which is basically the same. Search better next time.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Current Clubs ( 1 2 )

Islaya - Oct 5, 2008

83 by villains »»
May 31, 2009 2:43 AM

» Approval Vote: Club Ideas

FreedomWingz - Mar 18, 2009

1 by Loxaris »»
Mar 23, 2009 3:11 PM

» Approval Vote: Club Ideas

nozetsu - Feb 4, 2009

14 by nozetsu »»
Feb 10, 2009 2:42 PM

» Banlist Remake - Voting *CLOSED*

nozetsu - Feb 1, 2009

26 by Hime-sama »»
Feb 4, 2009 3:52 PM

» Ideas on Revoking Claims in All U.F.C.C. Member Clubs

Islaya - Feb 2, 2009

3 by MisAntrophy »»
Feb 3, 2009 11:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.