Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2012 6:53 AM

Jun 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ah, almost to years in my list and finally finished it. I liked the ending better than the anime since this showed who Mizuho really chose unlike in the anime which is subtle but should be a Takako ending as well I believe.

A bit disappointed though because I wanted for Mariya to win this time, just for a different take on the ending even though I'm more fond of Takako. Sucks the VN isn't translated.

Just gonna wait for Otoboku 2 now.
Oct 26, 2012 2:10 AM

Aug 2011
luckily it'll be translated and out in november so we can finally get our mariya route ^^
"Even if the morrow is barren of promises... nothing shall forestall my return!"

Mar 27, 2013 11:33 AM

May 2010
Aw~ He didn't chose Mariya. I was rooting for her.

Jun 10, 2014 11:03 PM

Aug 2010
That was a really surprising end, I thought that Mariya would end up being picked because they always go for the childhood friend, but at the same time, it was nice that it was different from the norm.
Apr 20, 7:50 AM
May 2018
Great ending, as always tsundere wins in the end, even if it doesn't have childhood friends buff <⁠(⁠ ̄⁠︶⁠ ̄⁠)⁠>, now I feel like watching the anime, seems weird not start with the anime, but first for the sequel

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru Chapter 5 Discussion

Friendlysoul - May 6, 2008

1 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 23, 4:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.