Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 15, 2012 12:29 AM

Jun 2008

- The Bell Rings -
- All Students must get to their seats! -
Memories are the materials of a Soul, it is what makes and defines you.
And as such, blood is the currency of the soul, the silver plate of the will.

(Work in progress)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 15, 2012 1:10 AM

Feb 2010
(Bruja is in her animal form)

*Bruja slips in the door to the empty classroom, she cocks her head to investigate.*

"Nyaa?" (Da'fuck?)

*She moves through the empty rows of seats to the front of the class.*

"Nyaa?" (Ooga booga, where all the white women at?)

Bruja hops up onto the front desk and curls up, ready to take a nap.*
"If you can't accept the worst - what else will you accept?"

"People like to tell me darkness is the absence of light, so i tell them - darkness can only be found in the presence of light" - Amane Chiyo
Jul 15, 2012 1:15 AM

Jun 2008
- Random Faceless Students start to file into the room, taking up empty seats -

(Work in progress)
Jul 15, 2012 1:52 AM

Dec 2009
*An ant slips out of a hole in a wall to the empty classroom, it cocks its head to investigate. Upon seeing a dubious black cat taking a nap on the front desk, it moves onto the desk and it enters Bruja's fur for conceilment. Getting ready to stalk on the Legendary Excalibur*
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Jul 15, 2012 3:12 PM

Jul 2009
Mio walks into the classroom, smiling and humming cheerfully to herself. A bag hung loosely round her shoulder, and she was munching a half-eaten piece of toast. She plomps the bag down beside her as she takes a seat in the middle row, and finishs off her toast.

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Jul 15, 2012 3:29 PM

Jul 2012
*Walks into the classroom with an open mouth and a dropped jaw, then shouts:" what are we gonna do today?" , waking Bruja, the black cat*
*then tries to grab the cat from the back and shouts again:" it's so freaking cute!!"*
Jul 15, 2012 7:43 PM
Feb 2012
Strolling into the classroom, she looked around and got a seat near the back.

"Why do we have to do this?" Aki mummered, leaning and putting her head on her arms on the desk.
Jul 15, 2012 8:21 PM

Mar 2009
If the class was quit before then that was soon about to change as Kuro came hurling through the open window causing him to roll along the floor and into the wall farthest away from the window, he did make a nice thumping noise as he hit against the wall and didn’t move for a few seconds it was hard to say if he was knocked out or merely just sitting there wondering what just happened. That was until his head cocked to the side slightly as he begun to slowly move his head back and forth trying to get some feeling back into his body or shake of what he was feeling at the current moment and then it happened he yelled out while clenching his hands it wasn’t that he was angry how he was thrown into the room through the window but at something else.

“God damn that old bastard! I was in the perfect spot and he goes and does that...I will kill him one day damn baka!”

While he was yelling Kuro had picked himself off the floor straightening his clothes as he looked around at the people, it seemed quite a few had arrived with not many seats being free not that it would have mattered if he was allowed to skip the class like he intended. With a sigh Kuro walked to the back of the class and sat down in one of the free seats he was in the class now and there was nothing he could do about it, on the bright side he was early so didn’t have to worry about the teacher complaining but the problem was he hadn’t bothered to see what class he was in. Kuro wasn’t the sort to worry though and assumed that the teacher would provide enough information for them to grasp the class and so he didn’t really need to know what the class was yet besides now that he was in the class he could see what type of people he would be around for his time at the academy this could become important for later, and he needed a weapon as well so was kind of looking for one at the academey...
Jul 15, 2012 8:43 PM
Feb 2012
Aki was awaken from her nap as a loud thump echoed through the class.

"What did he do?" She mummbled, watching in horror and fascination as a boy rolled over the ground and picked himself up.

"Why would he do that?" She thought, shaking her head

"I hope he's alright..."
Jul 15, 2012 10:04 PM

Jul 2008
"Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-" Some students heard before a loud crash bounced around the classroom. Blair too had been thrown and ended up crashing straight through a wall. She had unfortunately regained consciousness just before impact and now there was a Blair-shaped hole in the wall...hair and all.

She tumbles and rolls several times when she lands, finally ending up in an empty seat in the middle row. "Ow...." She lifts her head up in agony. "What the hell just happened?"
Jul 15, 2012 10:21 PM
Feb 2012
"What is with people and crashing?" Hime mummered, a sweat drop showing as she watch the girl from before crashes into a wall.

"Such an interesting school..."
Jul 16, 2012 1:00 AM

Feb 2010
Bruja attempts to sleep through the noisy people and fails. She decides to get up and stretch, yawning.

"Nyaaaaa." (Bitches be crazy)

Her instincts kick in as a surprise attack is launched from behind. Causing her to leap forward, off the desk to avoid being grabbed into a bone crushing hug. During the crash landing her animal form breaks and she is reverted back to her human appearance.

(Only she is sprawled on the ground)

Bruja sits up, rubbing her forehead and mumbling.

"What the hell is wrong with these kids..."

She freezes when she sees the entire class full of faceless students staring directly at her.

"Uh..."

She looks down to do a body check, not seeing any black paws and quickly realising she was no longer in cat form.

"Nyaa?"
Shadow543Jul 16, 2012 1:05 AM

"People like to tell me darkness is the absence of light, so i tell them - darkness can only be found in the presence of light" - Amane Chiyo
Jul 16, 2012 11:14 AM

May 2010
The door of the classroom opened and Rufio stepped in. It seems he was right thinking he would be seeing crazier things happen as the day pressed on. He saw the one boy who had been launched sitting in the back. He didn't look to happy at all.

Probably steer clear of him for the time being.

There was a person shaped hole in the outer wall too. Apparently a second person must have gotten thrown. Looks like the shinigami doesn't stand for lateness. Rufio let out a huge sigh. He was lucky he wasn't thrown. He noticed one of the girls in pain in the middle row.

looks like I found culprit number two.

There was one more thing he noticed, directly in front of him was what seemed to be a witch. At least she looked like one. Rufio couldn't believe they would let one in the school, but this was a different school than any other.

"What is a witch doing here?"

Youmi Academy ID
Jul 16, 2012 12:45 PM

Jun 2008
Bakame!!!

Rufio felt the strange sensation of dread, followed up by a sudden blow to the back of his head, a painful attack that sent him flying to his seat.

"That is no witch!"

Excalibur had arrived behind Rufio as he had entered the door, and he was obviously quite upset by the boys horribly wrong assessment. The little white thing made its way into the classroom, stopping once he reached the middle by pointing his cane once again in the direction of the witch.. The entire class held their breath as the legendary weapon was about rectify the situation, anxious to know what the thing was meaning to say.

- Five minutes later -

(Work in progress)
Jul 16, 2012 1:15 PM
Feb 2012
Aki couldnt believe the scene before her. Such an interesting class...

"I hope my partner isn't like him..."Aki thought, shivering in disgust.
Jul 16, 2012 1:39 PM

Jul 2009
Mio was already finding the class pretty amusing. She hadn't been in the room long before two people had come flying in through the window, having apparantly been chucked in by Shinigami. She chuckled as one went clean through a wall, while the other started to complain in a very loud voice.

It was when a supposed Witch was found that thier Teacher finally appeared. She had to admit, he was nothing like she imagined. Mio had heard the legends, of course. I mean, who hadn't. Excalibur, the Legendary Sword of King Arthur.

Mio tensed, along with her fellow students, as Excalibur began to speak. She held her breath, as she waited for him to finish his explanation. After Five minutes, she was getting bored.

But then he spoke, with and air of grandure one would expect from such a fabled weapon.

"Do you you wish to know about my legend?"

Mio couldn't help herself. She couldn't stop it, even if she tried. It was impossible.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

She burst into uncontrollable laughter.

Jul 16, 2012 6:52 PM

Jul 2012
Bruja reverted to her human appearance, causing Daichi to hit his face on the bench.
"ouch, dammit." then he gets up saying: " where that cat..." but he sees a pink haired girl and before he realizes it, there is blood everywhere and he is back on the bench passing out.
Jul 16, 2012 9:21 PM

Feb 2010
"Exactly! What the weird talking marshmallow said!"

Bruja points at Excalibur wildly, causing her hat to slip forward and cover her eyes.

"I'm just a kitty with strong magic."

Bruja fixes her hat.

"See"

She turns back into a small black cat, forgetting to do the same with her hat, causing it to fall down on top of her.

"Nyaa!" (Magical-cat-who-is-not-a-witch under attack!)

Bruja freaks out and runs around blind, causing the hat to zip around the class room.

Jul 16, 2012 9:56 PM
Feb 2012
"Somehow got to save her...."Aki thought, wincing as the transformed cat smashes into the wall before zipping away.

"Here you go...."As the cat was near enough, Aki gently pick the cat and quickly prop the hat on top of her head.
Jul 17, 2012 12:42 AM

Feb 2010
Aki picks Bruja up, initiating cat related sounds of discontent.

"Nyaaaaaaaa" (PUT ME DOWN HEATHEN!)

When Aki puts her down she licks her paw and pretends not to care, until the hat is brought down on her head again.

"NYAAA!" ( FOR F**K SAKE)

Bruja transforms back into her human form, just to get rid of being covered in hat. She start's speaking to herself, giving off an eirie feeling. Anyone who had experience in magic would immediately be able to tell she was casting a spell.

"Nyaa Nyaa Nyaa Nyaa..."

Jul 17, 2012 12:56 AM

Jul 2008
The potted cactus in the corner of the room snickers.
Jul 17, 2012 8:16 AM

May 2010
It was a few moments later that Rufio had finally regained consciousness after the blow Excalibur gave him.

"Burn the witch!" He muttered out loud as he awoke. Then he realized he was not in the last place he remembered.

He found himself in a seat in the middle row. He looked down to the front of the class and saw Excalibur standing there. He put his head down on the desk.

"you have got to be kidding me. I heard stories about this guy. Just my luck I would be stuck with him as my teacher."

Youmi Academy ID
Jul 17, 2012 2:58 PM

Jan 2012
Running towards a big wooden door she could her the sounds of other people talking.

"This must be the class room everyone is rushing to be at"

Rose told herself. She looked towards Natalie with a confused face.

"Your thinking this was a bad idea huh?"

Rose nodded.

"Well that happens to all the best hero's in the story books, sometimes your goin to have to take a path and walk it, with your chest puffed out and head held high!"

Rose looked at her with a smile on her face.

"Thanks, I knew, i could count on you"

"But of course thats what best friends are for, now ill keep quiet for a while so you can pay attention or they'll think your talking to a ghost and they'll be afraid of you"

Rose laughed as she used all her strength to open the door halfway. She squeezed through, into the huge class room, there were lots of desks and windows. She noticed there were a few students already here and a white stuffed animal talking on the teachers desk. She though it was weird but then she though to herself "What isn't at this school." She walked past the spotted plant.

"Wish me good luck."

She said with a smile and sat on of the front empty desk's so she can hear the white animal talk clearly, though she noticed that there was also a black cat in the room, wondering if every class had a class pet.
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Jul 17, 2012 3:19 PM

Sep 2008
(Note* Continuation from the Entrance Thread)

Moving at high speed, Adam ran into the class, in a cloud of smoke, slamming the door in the process causing it to slam on the odd, lone cactus plant that was sitting. The cloud of smoke had suddenly disappeared as Adam appeared on the desk of the front row, middle seat, that was facing the teacher's deck. Standing on hos desk, he looked around to see who was in the room. It was fairly normal except for the sexy cat lady and the strange penguin looking guy with a cane... And hat. He was also wondering who were Meisters and weapons as well as who was the teacher. Gazing the room, he thought that the teacher was possibly late which meant that Adam was safe on any sort of first day punishment.

"HELL YEAH!!! I MADE IT!!!"

Raising his two arms up with a sense of pride and accomplishment, as everyone in the whole class heard him, a sudden sharp pain had pierced right through his knee causing him to fall over. The reason of the pain was clearly from his accident right before entering the class. Wig pain and agony, Adam held his knee and started to roll over the floor not being able to hold the pain.

"GYAAAAAAH!"
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash." ~ Kakashi Hatake
Jul 17, 2012 4:05 PM

Jul 2008
Blair already had a headache from crashing through the wall but now it was getting worse. A cat with high magical power invaded the classroom, although technically considered a monster and some would attack on sight anyway, Blair didn't have much room to debate on the monster thing. Then it turned back into a cat and ended up with the stupid hat over it. Although amusing it was unnecessary noise. Then SOMEONE had to be the big damn hero and help the cat who didn't really need helping.

Fortunately for the potted cactus, it was in the opposite side of the room as the door. Unfortunately for the one that was snickering though, the door smacks it hard...hard enough to kill it. Then it's identity is revealed! It was a sunflower disguised as a cactus because of its insecurity over its self image! Rest in peace, snickering not-cactus. We will never forget y-

Blair now has to deal with an idiot rolling on the floor and her wits at an end, she leaves her seat, walks menacingly towards Adam, and places her foot squarely on his chest. The golden shoe weighing a lot more than one would expect. It must have been solid gold and at least 45,000 carats...or roughly 20 pounds each. However, she doesn't apply any pressure, and Adam only feels about 5 pounds of the shoes. She looks at him intensely, but only due to physical pain. She takes a deep breath when it was certain she was going to kill him when instead she asks "Could you please keep it down? I have a headache and you're making it worse."
Jul 17, 2012 5:10 PM

Apr 2012
Zaki follows into the classroom nervously as ever. He gaze at everyonewhlie he stood there in silence, he walked then. Up the stairs on the 3rd row and sat on the middle seat. "Living class l see~"
Jul 17, 2012 5:12 PM
Jun 2010
((Entering from front entrence))

Boom!

The sound of the door crashing open yet again caused the faceless students to turn and look. At first, nothing was visible. It was as if, the angry hand of god himself had smashed open the door. Then, slowly, in portions starting at the top of the door something began to become visible.

Eric held himself upside down, hanging from the seal of the door. He lowered his head down in to sight, and wrinkled up his nose, putting one finger inside of it and twittling the rest of his fingers in a pantomime, of a teasing child.

“Oy, did you think you could run from me that easily? To the infirmary!”

He fell off of the seal, dropping on to his head and then rolling in to the class room, popping to his feet behind the cat girl. His hand swept out, sideways in a vertical motion, smashing her between the ears with barely enough force to knock her on her but.

Reaper chops!”

Then, he grabbed Adam up by his shirt, spun him around and smacked his but.

“Reaper spank!”

He quickly dragged the boy, obviously injured from the classroom not waiting for Excalibur’s response to his sudden appearance.

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Emiya Shiro (Fate/stay Night)
Jul 17, 2012 5:37 PM

Sep 2008
The gold shoe holding down Adam in place, he had tried his best of holding his pain, as he was holding his breath. He didn't want to get punished in any means. Unfortunately, even though he attempted to escape the infirmary, he couldn't escape Death as he slam the door open causing the room go into a silent state. With Death hanging on the seal, GIS eyes was emotionless. There was no point, he couldn't run. He knew he was done for. Then, all of a sudden, Death grabbed him and put him on his knees as he was about to do his gruesome punishement... The legendary Reaper spank...

"AH! NO!! PLEASE STOP!!!"

The pain was even worse then he had imagined. In fact, it was worse then the pain he was already suffering from. He couldny take it. Tear drops sliding down his cheeks as he cried out of pain and wanted mercy. But as expected, Death was merciless. As soon as Death felt like the spanking was enough, he started to drag Adam on the ground as he was trying to save himselfby clawing the ground on hos way out, leaving scratch marks, as if he was about to get murdered.

"PLEASE NO! SHOW MERCIIIIIIIIIIII..."

With Death and Adam gone, the door of the classroom had suddenly shut with a slam, as if a breeze of air had done it.

(Note* Continues to the Infirmary)
Hoshi_RyuJul 18, 2012 3:16 AM
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash." ~ Kakashi Hatake
Jul 17, 2012 5:37 PM

Apr 2012
Zaki was speechless of what he just saw, "ummmm....errrr" he blink a couple time to see if that was real or not. But it was then he slaped himself. "OW!!.....I guess this isn't a dream either".
Jul 17, 2012 6:17 PM

May 2010
Rufio had fallen asleep, but was woken up from the slam of the door opening. In came death. Apparently there was a boy that was laying on the ground too in pain. The girl who was thrown through the wall earliet was standing over him with one foot on his chest.

"wow, first she's a masochist, and now she is a dominatrix. What's next?"

Everything after that happened so suddenly. Death appeared, chopped the witch on the head, then spanked the boy and dragged him begging from the room. Rufio's eyes stayed wide and alert for a moment before he shrugged it off and put his head down again to sleep. He figured he better get used to all of this.

Youmi Academy ID
Jul 17, 2012 6:22 PM

Jul 2008
Blair was shocked to see shinigami suddenly burst into the room, her eyes staring wide. She suddenly vanished from her current position and ends up back in her seat, working out a crick in her neck.
Jul 17, 2012 6:33 PM

Apr 2012
Zaki jolted in surprisement once he saw a shinigami appeared in the classroom and then gulped.
Jul 17, 2012 7:55 PM

Dec 2011
Masaru approached the door to the classroom, as what appeared to be a Shinigami dragging a student begging for mercy down the hall. He simply let out a sigh and proceeded into the classroom, sitting down in an empty seat in the back.
Jul 17, 2012 9:26 PM
Feb 2012
"What you know?" Aki mused, surprised to see the shinigami punish the two kids. She watch with pity as they became victims of his famous "reaper attacks".

"More like torture methods..." She winced as the Shinigami's hand connected with flesh, loudly resonating through the room.

She almost sighed in relief when they left.
Jul 17, 2012 10:03 PM

Apr 2012
As the shinigami left, Zaki sighed in relief as well. Thinking how much it would hurt to get one of those "Reaper Chops", he gulped at the thought. Then after, he leaned his head down at the desk and took a little nap~
Jul 17, 2012 10:20 PM

Jan 2012
Rose was looking around the class at all the students, any one of them could be her meister partner. Happy to the thought of a new friend she was surprised when the door slammed open, and a man who everyone was calling shinigami, came into the room and attacked the cat-girl and the student on the floor. He then took the male student by force to the infirmary. Everyone started talking from the shock of his arrival in the class room, probably not expecting him to show up here with the freshmen class. She noticed most of the students sighing in relief when he left. she wondered if he was really that scary, to her she just thought of him as a clown. She started kicking and noticed her feet couldn't touch the floor, she looked up wondering what time it was and wondering when the real fun will begin.
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Jul 18, 2012 1:13 AM

Dec 2011
Kohanna looked at her watch. She really dident care if she was late or not. "Hmph" Kohanna kicked the door open with her foot. "Opps.. did class already start?" She looked around for an empty desk and decided to sit there.
Jul 18, 2012 6:11 AM

Apr 2012
Zaki peeped a little as there was more comotion near the door, "here we go again". He then saw Kohanna walking up stair and taking a empty seat, Zaki kept a close eye on her as if there was some strange feeling he was getting from her. Shivers go down his spine, "naahhhh~ maybe it's just nothing.... But l wonder?"
Jul 18, 2012 8:52 AM

Mar 2009
"My, my, what a distasteful way to make a first impression," muttered the new student that walked in the entrance of the classroom shortly after Shinigami dragged Adam out of the room. Class was in session, and now the attention was focused on him, just like he wanted it. He strolled in casually with his hands in his pockets and sparked a wide smile accompanied by the gleam of his crimson eyes. He didn't care who nor what was in the class, because the only thing that mattered was that he was in the spotlight.

He passed the peculiar looking Excalibur, fanning him off with the wave of his right hand once it exited his pocket as he stated non-chalantly, "Sorry prof, I made it a little late to class." There were some voices heard that seemed to be enchanted by his mannerisms, others were not so fond of him. When he finished fanning off Excalibur, Lucien placed his hand back into his pocket then proceeded to walk towards the seating area.
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
Jul 18, 2012 9:27 AM

Jun 2008
Bakame!

The young student that had just entered the class oh so smugly found himself spiraling through the air, doing a tripple X300 twister in the air before his face found a empty seat, his face imprinted into the woodwork with the rest of his body sticking out in a quite embarrassing pose, not cool at all.

You must always tip your hat to the teacher when arriving late, such bad manners remind of that time in the 15th century when I had tea with Bonaparte, yes I remember it like it was yesterday that I painted the ceiling of Vatican cathedral, this story begins in the 13th century, indeed I found myself rather nostalgic back then, I had just gotten a new haircut and was getting ready to drive my new motorcycle down to the harbor for my daily afternoon snack, yes I remember know the times when I found myself completely at peace with myself, I belive it was back in the 17th century when my legend was at its peak, back then I was quite the rascal, let me tell-

- Two Hours Later -

And that is when I learned the true face of the Buddha and saved the kingdom from a bad trade-agreement..

Excalibur jumped up on the teachers desk and stuck his cane deep into the wood, leaning on the thing he pointed out towards the class and asked in a demanding and arrogant tone

Questions?

(Work in progress)
Jul 20, 2012 10:56 PM
Jun 2010
Kantarell said:
Bakame!

The young student that had just entered the class oh so smugly found himself spiraling through the air, doing a tripple X300 twister in the air before his face found a empty seat, his face imprinted into the woodwork with the rest of his body sticking out in a quite embarrassing pose, not cool at all.

You must always tip your hat to the teacher when arriving late, such bad manners remind of that time in the 15th century when I had tea with Bonaparte, yes I remember it like it was yesterday that I painted the ceiling of Vatican cathedral, this story begins in the 13th century, indeed I found myself rather nostalgic back then, I had just gotten a new haircut and was getting ready to drive my new motorcycle down to the harbor for my daily afternoon snack, yes I remember know the times when I found myself completely at peace with myself, I belive it was back in the 17th century when my legend was at its peak, back then I was quite the rascal, let me tell-

- Two Hours Later -

And that is when I learned the true face of the Buddha and saved the kingdom from a bad trade-agreement..

Excalibur jumped up on the teachers desk and stuck his cane deep into the wood, leaning on the thing he pointed out towards the class and asked in a demanding and arrogant tone

Questions?
The posting order above astablished is now removed. However, please be respectful to all members. try not to spam the threads, and let some people post. if you're asked to pause for a moment, pause and give them time to respond. Thank you, and please enjoy your time at Shibusen.

~Shinigami~

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Emiya Shiro (Fate/stay Night)
Jul 21, 2012 3:04 AM

Apr 2012
Zaki looked at the teacher and sat there in silence, nothing to say at all. Besides making a face;
"Geeeeeeaahh~". He then decided to get out of his chair and bolted out of the classroom door whlie still making the face and mumbled, "l've heard stories....b-but.....Nooooo.... in a million years".
Jul 21, 2012 1:01 PM

Dec 2011
As Masaru found his seat, he was shocked to see another student tossed aside with such ease. He expected the teachers to be on another level, but it seems he underestimated them. Although, that didn't mean he liked how the teacher acted so cocky and arrogant. I'll just have to put up with him. No getting around it. He thought.

After two hours of the "teacher's" babbling. He saw someone bolt out the door with a strange face. Though, he would like to do the same, he had a feeling those who didn't stay in their seat and pretend to be interested would meet the same fate the other student did two hours earlier. He sighed and continued to stay silently seated until the end of class.
EmperorsChosen01Jul 21, 2012 2:29 PM
Jul 22, 2012 10:52 AM

Jul 2012
As Daichi regained consciousness, he opens his eyes and blinks for a couple of times. There were some huge changes, some students were there that he hasn't seen before he passes out. he looks at Exculibur and raises his hand " I have a question" and then adds "what if a student doesn't have a hat? "
ny4nJul 23, 2012 11:31 AM
Jul 23, 2012 11:03 AM

Feb 2010
(From the Entrance)

Reira stood by the classroom door. She must have waited there throughout half of the lecture the teacher gave. It was all because she wanted to be respectful of him not to interrupt. With her being super late to class already after gathering all her things that took nearly more than 30 minutes to put together, it was the least she could do and wait for a good chance to walk in when the teacher finished speaking.

Just as soon as he mentioned 'any questions' she dashes inside with the door slamming behind her almost like she was trying to get rid of a ghost out to get her. The loud thud from the door was not intentional since she honestly did not know it could make such a loud noise and feeling guilty about it, a distorted expression was seen on her face. She really wanted to get it over with by getting into class having doing that, any minute later, she would have hesitated and skipped class all together. And it was only then that she came in interrupting a student's question. "So much for me waiting outside the door." She thought.

Not even a glance at the teacher, she slightly looked down accepting whatever fate has in store for her being late. "I'm sorry that I am late. This will not happen again. And if you like to know or is interested, I have come up with a few dozen real excuses." She said lowering her voice for the second half of the sentence and only emphasizing on the word 'real' since most of the time, excuses meant nothing more than stupid lie. Afterwards, she proceed to walk off looking for a seat not wanting to interrupt the class more with her entrance or possibly trying not to give time for the teacher to respond to her words.

The suitcase with a big bag hanging from its handle was still strolling right behind her as she dragged it alongside her. She slowly walked down the aisle squinting her eyes for the nearest open seat and the first one that caught her eyes was a seat in the middle row.
Jul 23, 2012 3:40 PM

Jul 2009
Regardless of what the other students thought, as far as Mio was concerned this class was great. Despite the fact that she had learned nothing at all during the 2+ hours she had been here, what with the Teacher going into extremely long rants and lectures at every possiblility, she had enjoyed it. Excalibur attitude, combined with all the random events, like students flying through the windows and gets bashed across the room, made all the boring talks worth it.

If the rest of her time at this school was anything like this, Mio knew she was going to like it.

Jul 23, 2012 10:03 PM

May 2010
Rufio's slumber was again disturbed by the door banging shut. He looked at his watch to see if he had slept through class. Well, looks like I slept through at least 2 hours of it. I wonder how much is left. As he said this, he saw that it was a student who had caused the door to slam. Seems there was still one more late arrival to class, and late was an understatement at this point.

She quickly walked towards the seats, probably to keep from having to be lectured by Excalibur. Rufio thought that was a smart move since you would be in for it whether Excalibur decided to hit you- Rufio rubbed his head again thinking of his punishment- or talked your ear off. The girl was pulling a large suitcase with a bag attached to it behind her. Rufio had no idea why she was bringing all of that stuff to class. He didn't even bring a single thing. She didn't seem to have too much trouble pulling it with her though. She seemed to have a graceful aura about her. He felt like something about her was calling out to him. He blamed most of this on the grogginess he was still feeling after being woken up so suddenly. He wouldn't totally deny there was something special with her.

Youmi Academy ID
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Student Record Books

ender95 - Jun 30, 2012

25 by MayuMayu2 »»
Jan 22, 2013 3:29 PM

» Shibusen: The Library

ender95 - Jul 12, 2012

32 by Gibz0matic »»
Aug 12, 2012 7:12 AM

Sticky: » Character Stats and Soul Points

ender95 - Jun 30, 2012

26 by rampster27 »»
Aug 9, 2012 3:42 PM

Sticky: » The Armory

ender95 - Jun 30, 2012

14 by Gibz0matic »»
Aug 9, 2012 2:35 PM

» Shibusen: Male Dormitories

ender95 - Jul 15, 2012

1 by Cryo_K »»
Jul 23, 2012 4:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.