Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 22, 2012 10:37 AM

Mar 2011
-Shuda- said:
Someone should go look for the chapter, I couldn't find the scene. I ermember they said that Grimoire Heart was wiped out in the incident with Fairy Tail and Tartaros has been "very quiet" these past 7 years and almost non-existent.

Also, about Tartaros being independent. They may have had no other choice since their most powerful allies were wiped out and they were now vulnerable. Especially with Crime Sorciere around. It seems like the logical approach for them to play the p`puppet-master`, also, they are clearly not working for the king. They are pretending too.

If they don't introduce Tartaros now, at the Dragon Kings Feast, where would they fit in? Dark guilds would be meaningless with Dragons and Demons flying around. It would make more sense that this catastrophe was caused by the final Balam Alliance.

If we ARE talking about the same chapter it is ch258 :Sabertooth.
Also about Arcadios, in his meeting with that minister he said something about how he HAS to do what he is doing "For the the sake of the king and the kingdom" so in some distorted sense he's just being a patriot about his kingdom and I have no way of connecting that to a dark guild. Tartaros will eventually be introduced that's for sure and I hope that they at least have a larger impact than their previous allies, but I can't see them appearing any time soon in this arc. They way I imagine things I think it is quite possible that FT might one day be called a dark guild by the council (that loaths them completely) and then they may actually make an alliance with Tartaros. That would be interesting for me but I doubt it will happen(it's just me imagining things XD).
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Jul 22, 2012 10:46 AM

May 2011
Kanic said:
-Shuda- said:
Someone should go look for the chapter, I couldn't find the scene. I ermember they said that Grimoire Heart was wiped out in the incident with Fairy Tail and Tartaros has been "very quiet" these past 7 years and almost non-existent.

Also, about Tartaros being independent. They may have had no other choice since their most powerful allies were wiped out and they were now vulnerable. Especially with Crime Sorciere around. It seems like the logical approach for them to play the p`puppet-master`, also, they are clearly not working for the king. They are pretending too.

If they don't introduce Tartaros now, at the Dragon Kings Feast, where would they fit in? Dark guilds would be meaningless with Dragons and Demons flying around. It would make more sense that this catastrophe was caused by the final Balam Alliance.

If we ARE talking about the same chapter it is ch258 :Sabertooth.
Also about Arcadios, in his meeting with that minister he said something about how he HAS to do what he is doing "For the the sake of the king and the kingdom" so in some distorted sense he's just being a patriot about his kingdom and I have no way of connecting that to a dark guild. Tartaros will eventually be introduced that's for sure and I hope that they at least have a larger impact than their previous allies, but I can't see them appearing any time soon in this arc. They way I imagine things I think it is quite possible that FT might one day be called a dark guild by the council (that loaths them completely) and then they may actually make an alliance with Tartaros. That would be interesting for me but I doubt it will happen(it's just me imagining things XD).

Actually, I kind of like the idea of Tartaros being different than the typical `dark guild`and something more along the lines of, `this is what Fairy Tail would be as a dark guild`.

However, I`m going to stick it through with my theory of Tartaros pulling the strings in this tournament until I see otherwise. It just clicks with me. It doesn`t have to be the guild itself, but I think they`re influencing somel of these current events. I`ll probably be wrong but let`s wait and see ^^.
Jul 22, 2012 10:50 AM

Mar 2011
-Shuda- said:

Actually, I kind of like the idea of Tartaros being different than the typical `dark guild`and something more along the lines of, `this is what Fairy Tail would be as a dark guild`.

However, I`m going to stick it through with my theory of Tartaros pulling the strings in this tournament until I see otherwise. It just clicks with me. I`ll probably be wrong but let`s wait and see ^^.

I'm interested in such a scenario as well but if that's the case then I hope Mashima foreshadows it a bit and won't show them at the last minute saying "hey it was us all along" without any clue to connect the dots. Still, I'm very content with things the way they are up till now with this arc so I can't complain about what's not happening or what should happen.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Jul 22, 2012 4:46 PM
Sep 2010
Natsu better go all out I don't wanna see him get his butt kicked I know erza is going to give them one hell of a fight.
Jul 23, 2012 3:02 PM

Jun 2012
Maybe I'm thinking about this too much but...

Remember how in the beginning Natsu and Happy were looking for Salamander in that town? The info that was given to him by his guild mate was fake, but where did that guild member learn of that info?

It is possible that they leaked the fake info so that Natsu would bump into Lucy and get her to join their guild as part of a scheme by some bozo. What do you think?
Jul 23, 2012 6:49 PM

May 2011
prism2525 said:
Maybe I'm thinking about this too much but...

Remember how in the beginning Natsu and Happy were looking for Salamander in that town? The info that was given to him by his guild mate was fake, but where did that guild member learn of that info?

It is possible that they leaked the fake info so that Natsu would bump into Lucy and get her to join their guild as part of a scheme by some bozo. What do you think?

You're thinking of Bleach. There is no Aizen in this story lol, though that would be funny/interesting.
Jul 25, 2012 4:15 PM

Jul 2009
Aww yeah this chapter pumped me up loads
Nov 6, 2012 6:11 AM

Jun 2011
imo Natsu shouldn't really use the word "I am all fired up" there, that made it seems like he was having fun, instead of being angry because his nakama was humiliated, that's the feeling I got from Natsu everytime he says that
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Feb 22, 2013 10:22 PM

May 2008
Monad said:
greenmush said:

Mirajane does not like fighting. Besides Gray is as strong as Natsu , and people seem to forget that just because Natsu has more fights with stronger people and has his ability to eat stuff and become stronger for a few chapters.

What does it matter if she likes fighting or not? Aren't they suppose to do what is best for the guild. She's strongest that some of those 5 so she should have taken a position so she can help her guild.
As for Gray he ain't really as strong as Natsu not to mention he doesn't have the ability to regenerate like Natsu does by eating fire and that makes him even more weak compared to Natsu.

Fairy Tail has always been caring about their members feelings. I highly doubt they didnt take that into consideration when choosing the members. If your thinking of pure ability Mira probably better then everyone cept Laxus however, when including the member's drives , motives and past experiences with Sabertooth, i'd say Mira would not be chosen.
I stand by my point , Gray is as strong as Natsu , whenever Gray and Natsu fight , they always are on equal grounds. I believe there is no clear winner because there are some enemies that Gray do better against and others that Natsu does better against , for example that Owl guy which Natsu lost to , Gray was able to beat him even with the Power-Up that the owl guy got from Natsu. I would give Natsu examples but you probably dont need it. If you wanna compare his ability to eat fire , why dont you compare his motion sickness as well to make it fair.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 25, 2015 7:01 PM
Sep 2015
I guess the strongest team would consist of Gildarts, Laxus, Mystogan, Erza and Mirajane.
Sep 7, 2017 10:34 AM

Feb 2013
They combined the teams.
Apr 10, 2018 5:12 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Both teams of Fairy Tail together and ready to fight against Sabertooth!!!! kekeke
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.