Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jul 14, 2012 12:24 PM

Feb 2010
Sabertooth will Pay for what happened to did to Lucy!!!
Jul 14, 2012 12:52 PM

Apr 2011
Hopefully, I want Lucy to kick Minerva's ass badly. She is not a weak mage. She did summoned all of her stellar spirits at once while the second origin was not even unlocked.(It was during Leo's trial for his crime. Did forget which chapter it is though) Not to mention that she can cast Urano Metria.

She needs more spotlight since she has a lot of hidden potential. She reminds me of Elie in Rave Master.
Jul 14, 2012 1:31 PM

Apr 2008
ThunderEmperor said:
Hopefully, I want Lucy to kick Minerva's ass badly. She is not a weak mage. She did summoned all of her stellar spirits at once while the second origin was not even unlocked.(It was during Leo's trial for his crime. Did forget which chapter it is though) Not to mention that she can cast Urano Metria.

She needs more spotlight since she has a lot of hidden potential. She reminds me of Elie in Rave Master.

Sadly she's the most injured she's been in the series until now and this is kind of the best time for Arcadios to get his filthy hands on her >~<
Jul 14, 2012 2:29 PM

Mar 2011
Darklight0303 said:
ThunderEmperor said:

Sadly she's the most injured she's been in the series until now and this is kind of the best time for Arcadios to get his filthy hands on her >~<

Speaking of which he also recruited Yukino. Best case scenario for him all the 12 keys will end up in his hands
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Jul 14, 2012 2:42 PM

Apr 2008
He's probably going to use Yukino as the expendable spare to test out his device then switch to Lucy after she probably fails
Jul 14, 2012 2:51 PM

Mar 2011
Darklight0303 said:
He's probably going to use Yukino as the expendable spare to test out his device then switch to Lucy after she probably fails

He was interested in testing the device despite the number of keys..meaning the result is proportionate to the number..therefore he could test anytime with yukino and her two keys o_O. Holy sh it that gets me anxious. But as you said things will propalby evolve as such.I'm expecting Yukino to die actually
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
-Mr.Freeman
Jul 14, 2012 3:20 PM

Jun 2012
why does lucy have to get beaten so badly? everyone else had amazing victories... and did she at least stay in for 5 minutes?
Never go full retard
Jul 14, 2012 3:39 PM

Mar 2011
5HAD0WFREAK said:
why does lucy have to get beaten so badly? everyone else had amazing victories... and did she at least stay in for 5 minutes?

Check last panel, she's out.
-Mr.Freeman
Jul 14, 2012 6:51 PM

Jun 2009
poor lucy. :(
Jul 14, 2012 8:28 PM

Oct 2011
Gotta fuck Sabertooth up!
[url=https://myanimelist.net/animelist/StigmataSasha&sclick=1][IMG]https://myanimelist.cdn-
Jul 14, 2012 9:32 PM

May 2011
ThunderEmperor said:

Elie by chapter 291>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lucy.

They do share some similarities though, especially since they're both the main female characters of both Manga created by the same author. They both definitely have some insane hidden powers as you mentioned too(*Cough* Ehterion *cough*). Also, it's not fair to compare a chapter 291 of a story that was concluded at around chapter 300 to a story that can go on for another few years.
--

Those are all the hard facts but, once again, with possible personal bias,

ELIE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LUCY.

Though Rave being superior to Fairy Tail in almost every aspect may have something to do with it.
--

Sorry to quote you on that though, I just had to, lol.

At least they're both extremely cute ^^
Jul 15, 2012 4:22 AM
Jul 2010
Darklight0303 said:
Zhou said:
Darklight0303 said:
Sabertooth are bad guys right now though

And those fuckers are going to pay, I want a declaration of war next week.

Amen. When it happens I am going to be listening to this while the pwnage takes place

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlESN-ZPjgg

ur a weird guy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 15, 2012 5:03 AM
Jan 2011
DSM144 said:

I think that NaLu relationship is developing! Hiro mentioned that he will be developing the relationships of the characters, so I am waiting for more NaLu in the future. As for GrayxJuvia, POOR JUVIA!! Gray man up!
But we expect him to show his feeling to Juvia sooner or later because of what Erza told him.

I think that Zeref will show up in the "fated day".

Is all this true? ohhh i can't wait for them to develop relationships! it's about time!
Jul 15, 2012 11:02 AM
Jul 2011
Monad said:
Darklight0303 said:

Take your own advice bub.

I do, that's why am not telling you do get lost right now.:p

Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Monad said:
Wow Minerva made a mess out of Lucy. But that swimsuit Minerva had was horrible. She should take fashion lessons from the other girls. And what the hell did it happened to Juvia?

Darklight0303 said:

KeiranShikari said:
My comment was actually a complement to the series. If it didn't have that it wouldn't have anything.

Get off your high throne. You're not adding anything to the discussion and thus you are not wanted here.

And you get off your high horse. Who the fuck to you think you are telling people to get lost. Fuck you. I thought his fap joke was funny. Acting all douche like he insulted your mother or something.
If you find a sexual joke too lewd for your taste then go join a freaking monastery and become a monk instead of reading manga so we can all be spared by your annoying prudence.

KeiranShikari said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
KeiranShikari said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
KeiranShikari said:
Fairy Tail's plots have always been paper thin, even by fightan shounen standards and always will be. The only reason this manga has gotten this far is PLOT.

Strong female cast with well written story.

Fairy Tails true plot will only be starting during/at the end of this arc. Everything before was just the introduction

A series should not take 300 chapters to get acceptable.

And going by how poorly written the rest of the series has been I do not see the next arc saving this atrocity.

Then maybe you should just drop this already

But I like the hot chicks and music.

Exactly. Freaking kids getting insulted hearing the truth because they think there little magic shounen is a plot masterpiece because they don't want to admit why they read it too.
Fairy Tail hardly has any great story development. No story development was written very well in all this chapters.
It's still fun because it has amusing characters, hot chicks and action. Great story isn't on the menu. People who think this is a great story have the literature knowledge of a 5 year old.

No story development? Right here and right now, there's a story going on. Perhaps you need to first research the word "Story"

Also, are you by any chance comparing its story to a action,war,political manga? A psychological, drama?

Like you said, its a shonen. The story is structured the same as other battle-shonen.

Learn to read. I said it has no great story development. It has a kind of story alright but it is developed badly. Mashima created a decent setting and characters but has a lousy ability on creating events and how he develops and portrays those events. The developments and events are usually a disappointment.
Look i have no problem with Fairy Tail. Is good for some simple fun. But it can be amusing because of some comedy, action and girl fan-service, also i like the art. Denying those elements and pretending that it is about the intriguing plot(like our hypocrite friend above who plays the insulted about the fap factor of Fary Tail when it's obvious Mashima is encouraging it,"not that is bad or anything") is like shutting your eyes to the obvious.
The amazing story certainly isn't what made me read 291 chapters. If i was judging by that then i would have dropped it ages ago.
You yourself admitted as much when you said that the story begins now. If you thought that the events we saw until now where so well written and presented then you would have said something different and accused the guy of not knowing a good story when he sees one instead of telling him it will begin from now on.

Being a battle-shounen means nothing.
There are battle-shounens with a lot better created event structure. Even Fairy Tail it self can be a battle-shounen with great development and events structure if you change some things. The setting is fine. A story can be simple or complicated and be awesome or mediocre depending on how the events are portrayed.

dude, from this step onward, you'll be realy a hater ...

just read it lightly and then say the story is horrible, and also asuming others refer it to masterpiece.

we loves read fairy tail as it is, because is realy mashima style, not your :P
Jul 15, 2012 11:30 AM

Mar 2011
lukavminaev said:

dude, from this step onward, you'll be realy a hater ...

just read it lightly and then say the story is horrible, and also asuming others refer it to masterpiece.

we loves read fairy tail as it is, because is realy mashima style, not your :P

Dude, that discussion is over dont give rise to it anymore please
-Mr.Freeman
Jul 16, 2012 2:36 PM
May 2012
Congratulations Sabertooth. You motherfuckers just signed your fuckin death warrant. Have a nice trip to hell

and... did Lucy die??? Oo
Jul 16, 2012 2:41 PM
Feb 2012
Walq-chan said:
Congratulations Sabertooth. You motherfuckers just signed your fuckin death warrant. Have a nice trip to hell

and... did Lucy die??? Oo

Lol...I seriously doubt that...she's just unconscious.
Probably just so Arcadios can now get her...while FT are concentrating on destroying ST.
Jul 16, 2012 5:53 PM

May 2008

It's on!
Nov 6, 2012 5:54 AM

Jun 2011
I don't know why, but everytime I saw somebody say "I will not give up" in this manga, I just hated it -.- All this trash talk about nakama, well I might be a little harsh calling it trash but.. you get what I mean. A smart one will definitely choose to leave the arena by themself for the 3rd place (Can they do that?), so that they won't risk the chance of being the last lol

Edit: Did I remember anything wrongly? Isn't that the one who get out of the water sphere in 5minutes be in the last place? Why did Lucy get 8pts for the match then?
ToG25thBaamNov 6, 2012 5:57 AM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 7, 2017 10:29 AM

Feb 2013
Minerva will pay for this!
Apr 10, 2018 5:07 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Minerva playd dirty against Lucy!! :/
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.