Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Which one do you prefer
Apr 16, 2014 2:00 PM

Apr 2014
I can't bring myself to like Louise, her attitude towards Saito just pisses me off. Saito could have returned home in the beginning but he stayed for her, he even basically died for her. He was under no real obligation to do so, but he loves her so he wanted to protect her.

I won't lie though, when he did come back the first thing he spoke about was Tiffania's tits which ruined the idea of his heroic deed for me. There have been instances where his natural young guy urges kick in and he becomes somewhat perverse but most of the other girls actually encourage it. Siesta is a prime example of this in season three, when making the pledge not to touch another woman's breasts, Siesta grabbed his hand and put it on her breasts.

Saito wasn't happy about it, he was worried. Despite Louise knowing he didn't have anything to do with it and it was Siesta's fault. She punished him? Right, I'm supposed to like Louise why?
Tonight, Synklare joins the hunt.
Sep 22, 2015 2:49 AM
Oct 2014
If I were Saito i"d pick either Henrietta or Tifa
Nov 16, 2015 5:58 AM
Aug 2012
Harem ending or Charlotte/Henrietta/Siesta/Tifa. Any one of those would have been good with Saito. Louise was good back in season 1. Now she sucks.
Jul 16, 2016 11:40 AM
Apr 2016
For me I tolerated Louise for season 1 and the majority of season 2 but as I watched the series and saw absolutely no change in her character aside from her finally admitting to being in love with Saito but remaining to whip him, constantly call him a dog, etc. If she had some better character developments then I might be more on board with her being the main romantic interest of the series but in my personal opinion literally any other girl in the harem would suit Saito far better:

Siesta; Loved Saito after displaying his lack of care for the nobles and hierarchy of their world, along with that Siesta was easily the one trying the hardest in the harem aside from maybe Henrietta but that's arguable, she was always trying to cater to Saito's desires or needs and was always screwing with Louise trying to advance her relationship.

Henrietta; Probably my second favorite pick, possibly tied with Charlotte but Henrietta was over time enticed by Saito's heroic deeds and even as he walked up the ladder of commoner to noble he still held no prideful nature, and up to the point in the plot where [SPOILERS] she was prepared to visit Saito behind Louise's back and still held strong when Louise confronted her about it.

Charlotte; was easily the most mature out of the harem and if she had a bit more development in the plot then she was a good contender to be my personal favorite,but in terms of what did Charlotte was always carrying the burden of King Joseph's command until Saito stepped forward and stopped him for her, if she was a bit more aggressive she could have easily surpassed Louise.

Tiffania; The deredere to Louise's annoying tsundere, Tiffania was the opposite of Louise in so many ways from figure to personality, she was always considerate even when Saito was assumed to be her familiar but she was afraid to kiss him, Though when the contract is made Saito is sharing time with her as opposed to with Louise and this dynamic worked extremely well. As a half-elf and void magic user Saito supported her if she could pass Louise I'd be happy with the pairing.

Kirche; She kinda divulged from the main portion of the cast so not really worth getting into.
Aug 19, 2016 10:25 AM
Aug 2016
I wish there was a part that Louise will make that unfaithful bastard Saito jealous like kissing the other guys in this anime..
I wonder what his face looks like just what he did to her.. lol

also, why she just forgive him without apologizing, or even asking why did he do that? that's very unbelievable.. lol

In the ending, this should be better like this: Louise came with Saito in the modern world, before they leave, they bid farewell, teary eyed Henrietta, Siesta and other bitchy girls bid farewell, Saito wave goodbye but Louise don't instead she give an ultimate F*CK YOU to his harem especially Henrietta is shocked, then they set off, never to return, and lived happily ever after..

THAT WOULD BE VERY AWESOME... lol
Apr 3, 2017 10:29 PM
Jun 2016
MoeGod said:
Derflinger put it best in s2, the only thing Louise ever did to Saito was torture him. I seriously think the only reason Louise won in the end is because Saito is an extreme masochist. Other than that Louise has no redeeming factor, she's a sadist (no one in their right mind would punish someone with a thorny whip), dishonest, selfish, unreasonable, extremely possessive, and being an aristocrat, has a high-and-mighty attitude and spoiled. It's not only to Saito since she treated Tiffania and Siesta quite badly too out of jealousy (Siesta maybe deserves that but not Tiffa). She can't even do the simplest of chores.

Compare that to the caring, more down-to-earth, and sexier nature of Henrietta and Siesta or the mature and responsible Tabitha. Ask Louise to rule a country like Henrietta and she'll approve slave labor because it seems like the natural thing for her to do. She may have made some sacrifices for Saito but it's not like the others wouldn't do the same if they were in Louise's spot. She's even worse when compared to Tiffania who's really kind, wise, independent, strong-willed, and has a much larger rack. Tiffania is how a master should be, Louise is the worst kind of master. Even Joseph treated Sheffield with more respect and care compared to how Louise treated Saito.

Even after all this time Loise and Saito's relationship has always been that of a master-servant, completely unbalanced especially with the constant jealousy with the slightest of provocation. They might as well live in isolation since even a simple chit chat is taken as a sign of betrayal by Louise. Henrietta and Siesta may have tried to steal Saito but at least they aren't afraid to show their feelings to Saito and treat him like an actual human being instead of a dog like Louise.

I totally agree. 👍🏻
Jun 5, 2017 8:53 PM
Jun 2017
DEFINITELY Not Louise. She did show some progression in her treatment of Saito, but she does some fuckin annoying shit too. She promised to stop calling Saito a "dog" but still kept doing it. She promised to stop whipping him; that also was a lie. Siesta's statement with the egg and the mother is actually the only logical explanation as to why Saito chooses Louise over everyone else. She's an unapologetic, selfish, bratty cunt and her only relationship with Saito is that of a master-servant thing. Saito's definitely a masochist.

Siesta was good 1st season, but she started being a lil too thirsty after. I still respect her for maintaining a decent relationship with Louise, and at least Siesta treats Saito like a human being AMIRITE

Also not Henrietta (still better than Louise). She kinda becomes obsessed with Saito that she doesn't care about Louise anymore, like kissing him right in front of her and not even apologizing. I can slightly forgive her though, since she isn't a bipolar bitch and she's had tough losses in the past.

Also not Tiffania, only because there wasn't enough character development for her. If she had more screen time, then maybe.

Tabitha is BY FAR the best for Saito. Her character development is on point. She starts out uninterested, but she realizes his kindness and starts getting feelings for him. And she acknowledges the fact that Saito loves Louise (for some idiotic reason), so she helps Louise get together with Saito just so he can be happy. Tabitha puts Saito's feelings ahead of her own, and she is the most selfless character in the anime, so im TeamTabitha forever!!!!!!!!!!!

Personal Ranking:
1. Tabitha
2. Henrietta
3. Siesta
4. Tiffania
5. Louise
IkiriInkyaJun 5, 2017 8:59 PM
Oct 24, 2017 1:50 AM
Oct 2017
Honestly I feel like he shouldn’t have any girl but Louise would be the best choice ya maybe in the begging she was acting like an ass to him but later she progresses. She wouldn’t Be calling him dog or water flea or whip him if he wasn’t so jumpy with the girls. He just goes from one to the other and not only that he Told Louise that He loves her multiple times and yet decides to kiss Henrietta after the affects of the Mirror Magic dissapears. Well he would of if Louise didn’t pop up. She was really hoping that he would find her. (That shows how much she loves the guy). You can tell how caring Louise is of him and how all she wants is for him to love her and be by her side. She doesn’t tell him straight up how she feels and that’s most likely cause of her pride but she gives realllly good hints to Saito and he’s just a dumbass for not seeing it. You can Also see yourself how she tries and Saito doesn’t really notice and that’s a big reason why she gets so frustrated and how self conscious she gets cause all he sees is fucking tits on the other girls and she doesn’t got anything or much at all. You gotta look at Louise’s point of view. But I guess we can’t be all choose and pick cause it’s pretty much a Harem anime. Up until Saito and Louise gets married
Oct 29, 2017 1:03 PM

Sep 2017
I for one thought Saito and Louise were the only thing.. he sacrificed his life for her. Even though Saito is unfaitful as shit, and Louise is a Tsundere i still think theyre cute.. Plus i dont really like anybody else (maybe the Elf but Louise is way better) Seista is kind of throwing herself at Saito at every moment. And Charlotte.. ehh.. well shes Different xD "The Rest of Them" Didnt fit in at all (Princess, Kerchi.. etc)
Dec 11, 2017 10:44 PM

Jan 2011
Louise is annoying af. Surprised I even made it all the way through the series. Personally I would of chose Tiffa, then Henritta
Jan 29, 2018 12:07 PM
Sep 2011
Louise was an abusive, obnoxious bitch, but starting in S3 Saito became a lying, cheating shit-stain willing to kiss or grope anyone minutes after telling Louise he "loves her." So they're perfect for one another, in some ways.

Most late-stage love interests felt shoe-horned in (particularly Tabitha, but Henrietta to a lesser degree as well), and ultimately ruined the original characters.
ClodRakerJan 29, 2018 12:13 PM
Feb 4, 2018 6:35 AM

Sep 2017
i agree with ClodRaker
Feb 12, 2018 7:55 PM
Feb 2018
I haven’t watched season 4 yet and after reading these comments I’m starting to have mixed feelings but in the first two seasons she was self centred egotistical and annoying asf and she constantly tortured the guy for the pettiest things and she blames all her problems and the shit she brought upon herself on saito and that stupid mf always apologized and complied, out of the other options I still think he could have done a little better but after watching season 3 saito been doing a lot of scandalous shit and getting mad at Louise for her reaction and that shit ain’t ok, after watching season 3 and reading comments I’m sort of undecided saito could do better but they’re lowkey good for each other, but if the love interest were to change I seriously think siesta would be great cuz she actually loves him and contasntly shows affection. It’s also 2018 and the show ended a long ass time ago I’m late asf but I still like to give my input
Aug 18, 2018 9:16 AM
Feb 2018
MoeGod said:
Derflinger put it best in s2, the only thing Louise ever did to Saito was torture him. I seriously think the only reason Louise won in the end is because Saito is an extreme masochist. Other than that Louise has no redeeming factor, she's a sadist (no one in their right mind would punish someone with a thorny whip), dishonest, selfish, unreasonable, extremely possessive, and being an aristocrat, has a high-and-mighty attitude and spoiled. It's not only to Saito since she treated Tiffania and Siesta quite badly too out of jealousy (Siesta maybe deserves that but not Tiffa). She can't even do the simplest of chores.

Compare that to the caring, more down-to-earth, and sexier nature of Henrietta and Siesta or the mature and responsible Tabitha. Ask Louise to rule a country like Henrietta and she'll approve slave labor because it seems like the natural thing for her to do. She may have made some sacrifices for Saito but it's not like the others wouldn't do the same if they were in Louise's spot. She's even worse when compared to Tiffania who's really kind, wise, independent, strong-willed, and has a much larger rack. Tiffania is how a master should be, Louise is the worst kind of master. Even Joseph treated Sheffield with more respect and care compared to how Louise treated Saito.

Even after all this time Loise and Saito's relationship has always been that of a master-servant, completely unbalanced especially with the constant jealousy with the slightest of provocation. They might as well live in isolation since even a simple chit chat is taken as a sign of betrayal by Louise. Henrietta and Siesta may have tried to steal Saito but at least they aren't afraid to show their feelings to Saito and treat him like an actual human being instead of a dog like Louise.
Totally agree man
Aug 18, 2018 9:21 AM
Feb 2018
I thInk saito should have ended up with tiffa or seista cause they both didn't hide the fact that they love her as far as i remember louise only told her " i love u" one during second last episode despite satio confessed numerous time during series and that pissed me really..!!
Apr 1, 2019 3:04 AM
Dec 2016
When I watch animes, I chose something I can relate to. So, as any herero male out there, I hate Louise so much, I can’t even describe. It makes me hate Saito as well, what the fuck, grow a pair you fucking cunt.

I watched this twice and I stopped at ep 4 of S4 because that’s when Louise gets in the face with Tiffa doing that thing, I wish this happened in S3 and sticked through, fuck Louise. Tiffa no Tsukaima works way better anyway.

She’s ALWAYS almost kidnapped (or is) and she acts like she doesn’t know that for four fucking seasons. “HEY, they’re after you Stupid bitch” - runs into the woods. I wished she died back in S1 and the show changed name to Nobody’s Tsukaima and fuck that Zero bitch.

Hell, I’d rather he ended up with the dragon girl in dragon form than that stupid loli.

I answered mentally about 50 times to Louise “you know what? Fuck off”

Shana from Shakugan is MILES ahead of Louise as a character. I liked Zero no Tsukaima more when all I had was memories of some eps, but I really forgot how bitchy and annoying she is. For some reason I forgot she nevertheless developed into anything, she’s almost the same crappy girl from S1 to S4. Yet that’s fuckin masochist “loves” her.

Hell, the 2nd time that girl called me a dog, I’d shit in the bed and force her face against it.

That’s how much I hate Louise.
alextbApr 1, 2019 3:27 AM
Aug 9, 2019 3:36 PM
Aug 2019
I don't know if you guys don't understand, but lousie is the meanest person I've even seen. She's the absolute worst. She's being so mean to a hero who says that he loves her so many times and she just call him a dog and torching him everyday. would you want to be served like that? No. You do not, Saito just ends up in a problem he never means to do it, and she is absolutely mad about him for misunderstanding him. shes the worst person I've ever seen in the universe. She deserves to stay in hell for eternity.
Aug 9, 2019 3:39 PM
Aug 2019
Lousie is a bitch, fuck her, she deserves to live in hell for eternity. She doesn't deserve a hero like Saito who loves her and all she gives back to him is shit and torchiring him every night. I fucking hate her so so much, she's the absolute worst human in the universe. FUCK YOU LOUSIE YOU BITCH.
Oct 6, 2019 12:11 PM
Oct 2019
Those who are saying Saito should end up with Louise are not boy's. They are failure as a human being. What will you do if a girl puts you through those humiliation,tortures?Would you still choose her.Freaking idiot's I wonder if they have any pride as a man.Maybe they are girls in boys disguise?😒😒
Oct 14, 2019 8:23 PM

Mar 2018
Sakib123443 said:
Those who are saying Saito should end up with Louise are not boy's. They are failure as a human being. What will you do if a girl puts you through those humiliation,tortures?Would you still choose her.Freaking idiot's I wonder if they have any pride as a man.Maybe they are girls in boys disguise?😒😒
Thats kinda what Tsundere's are? I'm not picking up what you're putting down.
May 19, 2020 2:11 PM
May 2020
Easy... No.
I've never watched an anime and hated someone as bad as I hate Louise. I saw someone mention that this man was dragged to this world, and because he didn't understand he was whipped and beat the shit out of. I don't even think saito really likes her. He's probably developed a sort of stockholme syndrome. We can visible see cuts and lashes from what Louise has done to him. Simply because he dares to look at someone else who is hotter than her. She's insecure how she looks and because her familiar looks at someone else she fuckin loses it. Fuck that bitch I'd beat the fuck outta real fuckin soon. I personally like siesta. She's kind, hot, and very similiar to saito. I'd already have run away from Louise and took siesta with me. I haven't finished... I just hope he realizes how much she fucking sucks.
May 19, 2020 2:49 PM

Aug 2018
fucklouise said:
Easy... No.
I've never watched an anime and hated someone as bad as I hate Louise. I saw someone mention that this man was dragged to this world, and because he didn't understand he was whipped and beat the shit out of. I don't even think saito really likes her. He's probably developed a sort of stockholme syndrome. We can visible see cuts and lashes from what Louise has done to him. Simply because he dares to look at someone else who is hotter than her. She's insecure how she looks and because her familiar looks at someone else she fuckin loses it. Fuck that bitch I'd beat the fuck outta real fuckin soon. I personally like siesta. She's kind, hot, and very similiar to saito. I'd already have run away from Louise and took siesta with me. I haven't finished... I just hope he realizes how much she fucking sucks.

Haha you made an account just to hate on some anime character? You hate her so much yet you watched four seasons of her show? Get a grip...it's a comedy and none of the slapstick violence Louise dishes out on Saito is meant to be taken seriously... If you want to be mad at someone, blame the writers for recycling the same "joke" 300 times throughout the series. Get mad at Henrietta for stabbing her best friend in the back. Get mad at Siesta for having a complete personality change from shy and demure girl to thirsty slut. Get mad at Tiffa for being a completely useless character. Get mad at Saito for constantly betraying the trust of the girl he claims to love.

epidemia78May 19, 2020 2:52 PM
Oct 16, 2020 1:12 AM
Oct 2020
Wow this was posted 8 years ago, well I'm 8 years late, but anyway honestly I have mix feelings about who he should've ended up with, I think every girl has their pros and cons, some more cons obviously. I kind of like harem endings lol, so I would've wanted him to get with all of them if I'm being honest, but if I had to choose one specific person, I would go with Henrietta cuz I liked her since season 1, but I know it's wrong to steal a friend's man, so either Tabitha or Tiffania in my opinion, I think those 2 have the least amount of cons when it comes to comparing to the others, I might get some arguments from this statement but eh, whatever
Oct 16, 2020 2:14 PM

Jul 2009
This is probably the only show where I feel like the MC deserves to be punished. Louise is really violent, but Saito keeps cheating on her, he keeps valuing people based on breast size and he breaks his promises all the time. I feel like it was a huge mistake on the writers part to make him propose to Louise in the first season, because you could have some sympathy for him if they weren't officially a couple. Saito is just a very toxic person, but Louise doesn't have any other boys she's close to, so of course she chooses him. The male viewers would've raged if it was Louise who kept kissing other boys, but it's totally fine if the "relatable main character" does it!

I just feel sorry for Louise because of her low self-esteem and how Saito keeps emotionally damaging her by either kissing or groping the other girls, just because he was "in the mood" or because he feels sorry for them. I blame Saito for why Louise never had any proper character development, because everything he does reverts her back to her angry self. You shouldn't marry a guy you can't trust, and she has plenty of reasons not to trust him, so the best ending would've been them going separate ways.
Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle!
Aug 23, 2021 3:17 AM
Jul 2020
I prefer harem route.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 17, 2012

71 by Toptenfunnymomen »»
Jan 5, 2:47 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Mar 23, 2012

381 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Mar 9, 2012

120 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:55 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Feb 24, 2012

77 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 2, 2023 4:00 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima F Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Elite60 - Feb 3, 2012

135 by Comander-07 »»
Dec 1, 2023 3:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.