New
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Aug 31, 2012 5:26 PM

Aug 2009
BloodRequiem said:
ssjokg said:
BloodRequiem said:
Thess said:
I thought Nasu liked the Deen adaptation (at least the TV series), so a remake of the Fate route is very unlikely. Last time I checked, Ufotable was interested in Heaven's Feel but they needed:

1) Time to get budget and production values.
2) The OK from TYPE-MOON.

I don't think budget is a problem...I think the biggest problem is how they are going to adapt it...

You mean ova,movie or tv?.Or are you talking about the pacing?The way I see it ,if they want it as a good sequel of FZ then they can skip parts of the prologue that we already know and/or Rin and classmates scenes.People will complain?Yeah no doubt but it will be either "you already know the rules from FZ" or"Lets learn everything from the beginning with an "awful" double episode".
If they do it like they did FZ(even with it's pacing issues) I see no problem.

As for Shirou's ideals and the reasons he does what he does,they can say it only once and it will make sense.But if the Narutards want to hear it before every battle then it's their problem.

I mean, seriously, Kirei got A LOT OF new fans and the reason was Gil and one fucking episode without even key scenes from the LN(like with his father's corpse).Shirou can be "fixed" ,after the mess Deen did ,with one good 3 minute(at least) flashback by ufotable.It's not like Deen couldnt do it.They simply didnt care.

HF relies a lot on previous knowledge gained from reading Fate and UBW. And as you know DEEN totally fucked that up. They could always do a massive infodump...I don't think skipping the prologue is a good idea because there are going to be people watching HF without knowing about Fate and UBW...and that will just be like the UBW movie-not standalone.

Sakura's problems are too R rated to be included too...and that's a pretty important plot point...

I wasnt talking about all the prologue just the parts like "The holy grail war is..." and"Hey Isshei/Ayako...".If they promote it as a FZ sequel then it's fine.You didnt see Code geass R2 explaining what the geass is again.Or how chackra works in Naruto Shitppuden.Having Rin and Kirei explain everything to Shirou once is enough no need to do it againa and again

What you need from the other routes for HF is Archer's and Shirou's relationship.I cant think of something from Fate that is absolutely needed right now.Saber's story isnt needed unless you are talking about the impact Saber Alter will have.Ilya's story is better in HF too.Unless you mean that Kirei trolling everyone in Fate till the end is necessary.

And come on ....Yosuga no Sora could do the sex scenes even if they were censored in the tv broadcast but ufotable wouldnt dare to do it?I dont think they would have a problem as long as it does not turn into a hentai series.And they can always imply it.
Aug 31, 2012 6:39 PM

Apr 2012
ssjokg said:
BloodRequiem said:
ssjokg said:
BloodRequiem said:
Thess said:
I thought Nasu liked the Deen adaptation (at least the TV series), so a remake of the Fate route is very unlikely. Last time I checked, Ufotable was interested in Heaven's Feel but they needed:

I don't think budget is a problem...I think the biggest problem is how they are going to adapt it...

You mean ova,movie or tv?.Or are you talking about the pacing?The way I see it ,if they want it as a good sequel of FZ then they can skip parts of the prologue that we already know and/or Rin and classmates scenes.People will complain?Yeah no doubt but it will be either "you already know the rules from FZ" or"Lets learn everything from the beginning with an "awful" double episode".

As for Shirou's ideals and the reasons he does what he does,they can say it only once and it will make sense.But if the Narutards want to hear it before every battle then it's their problem.

I mean, seriously, Kirei got A LOT OF new fans and the reason was Gil and one fucking episode without even key scenes from the LN(like with his father's corpse).Shirou can be "fixed" ,after the mess Deen did ,with one good 3 minute(at least) flashback by ufotable.It's not like Deen couldnt do it.They simply didnt care.

HF relies a lot on previous knowledge gained from reading Fate and UBW. And as you know DEEN totally fucked that up. They could always do a massive infodump...I don't think skipping the prologue is a good idea because there are going to be people watching HF without knowing about Fate and UBW...and that will just be like the UBW movie-not standalone.

Sakura's problems are too R rated to be included too...and that's a pretty important plot point...

I wasnt talking about all the prologue just the parts like "The holy grail war is..." and"Hey Isshei/Ayako...".If they promote it as a FZ sequel then it's fine.You didnt see Code geass R2 explaining what the geass is again.Or how chackra works in Naruto Shitppuden.Having Rin and Kirei explain everything to Shirou once is enough no need to do it againa and again

What you need from the other routes for HF is Archer's and Shirou's relationship.I cant think of something from Fate that is absolutely needed right now.Saber's story isnt needed unless you are talking about the impact Saber Alter will have.Ilya's story is better in HF too.Unless you mean that Kirei trolling everyone in Fate till the end is necessary.

And come on ....Yosuga no Sora could do the sex scenes even if they were censored in the tv broadcast but ufotable wouldnt dare to do it?I dont think they would have a problem as long as it does not turn into a hentai series.And they can always imply it.

I we didn't read Fate then "I'll Forget You" won't have nearly as much impact as it did.
UBW Illya and Berserker scene contributes to the battle in the forest etc.
Another important thing is how Kirei gets so much more development and contrast in comparison to the other routes.
About the sex scene...
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Sep 1, 2012 2:47 AM

Aug 2009
BloodRequiem said:
ssjokg said:
BloodRequiem said:
ssjokg said:
BloodRequiem said:
Thess said:

I we didn't read Fate then "I'll Forget You" won't have nearly as much impact as it did.
UBW Illya and Berserker scene contributes to the battle in the forest etc.
Another important thing is how Kirei gets so much more development and contrast in comparison to the other routes.
About the sex scene...

"I'll forget you":What's the point when Shirou doesnt have his Fate experiences?
Ilya & Berserker the same.But unlike Shirou and Saber they can add their story from UBW in HF.It will almost be even better since Shirou wins because of their bond.
Kirei's development in FZ+HF>>>Fate>>>>>>UBW.UBW was Gil's development about their relationship.
And I never mentioned Realta nua.

And I dont see the problem anyway.FZ is supposed to show you the real Kiritsugu instead of the hero of justice that Shirou believed in yet many people liked it without watching FSN.We also see that someone actually cared for Sakura back then when even in the VN we never got any info about Kariya.Zouken's power's that we know from the VN were also omitted in FZ(you remember that thread about Kariya's actions?).Gilgamesh "suddenly" being OP?There are many things like this in FZ.Yet it was successful.

Impact is good,and while I would love to see Fate and UBW from ufotable too,I prefer seeing HF before Deen decides to rape it.
Sep 7, 2012 11:13 AM

Jun 2008
I never read the VN, but if they are doing an adaptation I think I've seen enough of the Fate route. Get UBW up there and maybe explain to us non-VN fans why it was different than the Fate route instead of what the movie neglected. It can be something as very simple as "if he's just done this at place A then entire story have changed" or something.
Sep 7, 2012 11:53 AM

Aug 2009
Tachii said:
I never read the VN, but if they are doing an adaptation I think I've seen enough of the Fate route. Get UBW up there and maybe explain to us non-VN fans why it was different than the Fate route instead of what the movie neglected. It can be something as very simple as "if he's just done this at place A then entire story have changed" or something.

The big differences Between UBW and Fate are:
Shirou commands Saber to not attack Archer after she was summoned.They dont form an alliance with Rin early like in Fate.And Shirou isnt obsessed with Saber.

The movie was, like someone said a "good"adaption of the VN:
Skip Next Scene? >Yes
Skip Next Scene? >Yes
Skip Next Scene? >Yes
>Talk to Sakura
Skip Next Scene? >Yes
Skip Next Scene? >Yes
>Go to work
Skip Next Scene? >Yes
Sep 7, 2012 2:54 PM
Dec 2007
Actually, what the movie neglected was the utter struggle and sense of regret and dread Archer had. The game makes it very clear why he does what he does. And the fatal blow to the movie was having Archer actually get beaten by Shirou. In no moment in the VN does it say Shirou actually started overwhelming Archer physically. If anything, SHirou was getting the crap beaten out of him ALL THE TIME. Shirou defeated him mentally as he kept remembering his former self and how strongly he used to believe in SHirou's naive ideals.

Sep 9, 2012 5:05 AM

May 2009
Here's the full Fate OP. Bad quality though.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm18840020

Alternate: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv106586866#02:08:25
stAtic91Sep 9, 2012 5:08 AM
Sep 9, 2012 5:25 AM

Aug 2009
stAtic91 said:

If it was so good with that video quality, I cant wait to see it with in a good quality video.
Sep 9, 2012 5:52 AM

May 2009
Indeed, and I can't wait to see UBW and HF openings.
Sep 9, 2012 6:18 AM
Dec 2007
stAtic91 said:
HF didn't have an opening in the original games though.

Sep 9, 2012 6:36 AM

Aug 2009
Leon-Gun said:
stAtic91 said:

I am sure I saw Saber alter and True assassin in an old Opening.Cant remember if it was the PS2 or the pc version.

Edit:PS2 HF op

True,the pc version had only 2 ops,with no HF scenes but I believe that we will be able to see a new HF op from ufotable.
ssjokgSep 9, 2012 6:47 AM
Sep 9, 2012 11:58 AM

Apr 2012
stAtic91 said:

Taiga's casual appearance doesn't really fit...it should be a little more serious...but meh can't complain because I got to see my Kotomine rejoicing...
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Sep 9, 2012 1:07 PM
Dec 2007
BloodRequiem said:
stAtic91 said:

Taiga's casual appearance doesn't really fit...it should be a little more serious...but meh can't complain because I got to see my Kotomine rejoicing...
Taiga isn't part of the "in" world of magicians. She's always been showed as the always happy always goofy side character.

Sep 9, 2012 1:11 PM

Apr 2012
Leon-Gun said:
BloodRequiem said:
stAtic91 said:

Taiga isn't part of the "in" world of magicians. She's always been showed as the always happy always goofy side character.

I meant she doesn't really fit in the sequence. We got the whole building up thing in the beginning then suddenly she comes in spinning and after that we got all the fights.
Sep 9, 2012 2:59 PM
Dec 2007
I can agree with that. I remember the original OP for Fate had her during the "side characters" side of the OP.

Sep 21, 2012 1:31 AM

May 2009
Here's the same opening in good quality: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm18926535
Sep 21, 2012 3:19 PM

Oct 2011
ssjokg said:
Leon-Gun said:
stAtic91 said:

I am sure I saw Saber alter and True assassin in an old Opening.Cant remember if it was the PS2 or the pc version.

Edit:PS2 HF op

True,the pc version had only 2 ops,with no HF scenes but I believe that we will be able to see a new HF op from ufotable.

video ... 00:12 ... what the hell happen to Saber , this is HF right ?
I downloaded FSN VN ; I started playing it but it seems that the events are like what happen in fate stay night anime and I can not the shit of FSN again ... I want to play HF but how ? ?
Sep 21, 2012 3:33 PM

Apr 2011
I started playing it but it seems that the events are like what happen in fate stay night anime and I can not the shit of FSN again ... I want to play HF but how ? ?

Download a save that has completed the game and start Heaven's Feel
Sep 21, 2012 3:56 PM

Aug 2009
sagdashin said:
loub31 said:
started playing it but it seems that the events are like what happen in fate stay night anime and I can not the shit of FSN again ... I want to play HF but how ? ?

and dont forget to always make the choices that involve Sakura in the beginning.
Sep 25, 2012 10:16 PM

Sep 2011
BloodRequiem said:

Dat Ufotable opening. Fapworthy...

Fuck you DEEN...fuck you

Dammit...

UFOTABLE, GO MAKE HEAVEN'S FEEL ROUTE NOW! I know you can make Emiya Shirou looks more badass. >O

Sep 26, 2012 4:10 PM

Oct 2011
ssjokg said:
sagdashin said:
loub31 said:
started playing it but it seems that the events are like what happen in fate stay night anime and I can not the shit of FSN again ... I want to play HF but how ? ?

and dont forget to always make the choices that involve Sakura in the beginning.

I searched for the save but I didn't find anything :(
Sep 26, 2012 4:12 PM

Oct 2011
Sa-chan_ said:
BloodRequiem said:

Fuck you DEEN...fuck you

Dammit...

UFOTABLE, GO MAKE HEAVEN'S FEEL ROUTE NOW! I know you can make Emiya Shirou looks more badass. >O

Is Shirou that awesomeness in Heaven's Feel ! ?
Sep 26, 2012 4:23 PM

Aug 2009
loub31 said:
Sa-chan_ said:
BloodRequiem said:

Fuck you DEEN...fuck you

Dammit...

Is Shirou that awesomeness in Heaven's Feel ! ?

Why are you here?Why arent you reading Heaven's Feel?XDXDXDlol
Yeah so awesome that makes you forget his character in Fate and UBW.

I will send you a link with the save data.
Sep 27, 2012 8:16 AM

Apr 2011
Don't know if anyone has seen this, but here's the
Fate Opening by ufotable
Sep 27, 2012 8:59 AM

Jan 2009
sagdashin said:
Fate Opening by ufotable

holy shit thanks for sharing!!!
Sep 28, 2012 3:47 PM

Apr 2012
j0x said:
sagdashin said:
Fate Opening by ufotable

holy shit thanks for sharing!!!

No UBW opening out yet? Guess we'll have to wait for full game release.
Sep 29, 2012 1:56 PM

Sep 2011
NNick said:
That Shiro guy looks like as if he is even weaker than Waver.

You will regret those words one day once Ufotable adapts Heaven's Feel route.

Sep 29, 2012 2:24 PM
Feb 2012
After this i will never take that guy seriously.

Sep 29, 2012 3:10 PM

Apr 2012
NNick said:
After this i will never take that guy seriously.

That was taken out of context. Read the VN.
Sep 29, 2012 3:27 PM

Apr 2011
I think Shirou was referring to:

sagdashinSep 29, 2012 3:35 PM
Sep 29, 2012 9:26 PM
Dec 2007
sagdashin said:
I think Shirou was referring to:

Pretty much this, it was a quote taken out of context. Funny part is, Rin says the same exact quote in Unlimited Blade Works. In both ocassions the quote is describing Shirou''s attitude, in that he seems to have a death wish yet because he always somehow survives (because of certain reasons) he continues to cheat death and risk it again and again and again without thinking in the consequences to himself.

When he says, "people die if they are killed" he's reminding himself, he needs to treat his life with value. There's no cheating death, and even if there's ways they shouldn't be cheating death anyway.

Sep 30, 2012 4:01 AM
Feb 2012
After starting VN, i now know what tsundere is.
Oct 7, 2012 2:15 PM

Oct 2012
How different are the routes? I've only seen F/SN anime and it was disappointing (Loved F/Z though). Is UBW any better?
Oct 7, 2012 2:20 PM

Aug 2009
Windfall said:
How different are the routes? I've only seen F/SN anime and it was disappointing (Loved F/Z though). Is UBW any better?

After Saber is summoned they are 95% different or more.
Every route is good.But having seen the anime you may be bored with the first one. Although it is way better than the anime.

HF route>>>>UBW route>>>>>>>>>>>Fate route>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>FSN anime>>>FSN UBW movie.
Oct 7, 2012 2:51 PM

Aug 2010
ssjokg said:
Windfall said:

Every route is good.But having seen the anime you may be bored with the first one. Although it is way better than the anime.

HF route>>>>UBW route>>>>>>>>>>>Fate route>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>FSN anime>>>FSN UBW movie.

I'll have to agree with everything ssjokg said.
Oct 7, 2012 2:53 PM

Aug 2009
Ragna92 said:
ssjokg said:
Windfall said:

Why thank you!
Oct 7, 2012 9:05 PM

Apr 2012
ssjokg said:
Ragna92 said:
ssjokg said:
Windfall said:

Why thank you!

I'd put the Fate route closer to shit but yeah I totally agree with everything else.
Oct 8, 2012 5:49 AM
Feb 2012
So, how do i select HF route?
Oct 8, 2012 5:51 AM

Aug 2009
NNick said:
So, how do i select HF route?

The game folder should have a Flowchart that shows you the choices for every route.
I suggest you use it till you enter HF and then continue without it.

That is IF you have completed the other two routes or used the save files to "cheat" the game.
Oct 8, 2012 8:09 PM
Dec 2007
June93 said:
It was unfortunate that you have to brave through 20-30 hours of bad storyline and exposition dumps to get to the glorious Heaven's feel route. It is a necessary evil.
Suggesting UBW was bad. It's probably the best introspection you have of what goes through Shirou's head without the idiotic " I can't let Saber fight" crap.

Oct 8, 2012 10:40 PM

Aug 2009
June93 said:
It was unfortunate that you have to brave through 20-30 hours of bad storyline and exposition dumps to get to the glorious Heaven's feel route. It is a necessary evil.

It depends no how you see the story.Even Fate has some good moments.
Oct 8, 2012 10:44 PM

Sep 2012
I haven't read Tsukihime yet, so I can't really say anything about that, but I was just talking to a friend of mine the other day about how awesome a HF ufotable adaptation would be. The only problem really is how incredibly boring the first few chapters of HF are. I don't think people would be interested in regular old school life for a few episodes.
A match made in heaven set the fires in hell
Oct 8, 2012 10:50 PM

Aug 2009
OGHelios said:
I haven't read Tsukihime yet, so I can't really say anything about that, but I was just talking to a friend of mine the other day about how awesome a HF ufotable adaptation would be. The only problem really is how incredibly boring the first few chapters of HF are. I don't think people would be interested in regular old school life for a few episodes.

Seeing how people got bored because of the "useless" talking of the first eps(and after that) of FZ I would say that I dont really care if they find the whole adaption boring.
Oct 9, 2012 11:20 AM
Dec 2007
June93 said:
Leon-Gun said:
June93 said:
Suggesting UBW was bad. It's probably the best introspection you have of what goes through Shirou's head without the idiotic " I can't let Saber fight" crap.
But the I can't let saber fight was just due to his ideal, although it could be argued to be sexist but I prefer the former. I really just disliked his ideal in generala and how it was presented into his character. I can see why Fate and UBW have its good points in breaking his ideal down however his ideal was just so annoying (As it was meant to be) that I think fsn would have been better w/o it. But then again fsn was highschool magic brawl fest.
Yes it was his ideal, but that's only to a point. His toughts betray him at points and he admits several times he's stopping her because he doesn't want her, as in especifically her, to be hurt. Basically, he had the hots for Saber during all of Fate route so he didn't want her to fight, because he didn't want her to get hurt. That was pretty much it. The fact he realized Saber was like him, after the dream he saw, only makes him more determined to stop her from fighting.

In UBW however, he doesn't have a specific person to save. He has a different opinion of Rin than he does of Saber and he knows Rin is not one of those people who would blindly sacrifice everything (plus she has Archer) so he's not as concerned. he's also not as obsessed about Saber so there's less of that "You can't fight ! I will fight instead !" bullcrap. Even though it is, ironically, the route where he starts to actually fight more.

Oct 28, 2012 3:24 AM

Apr 2012

UBW opening
Oct 28, 2012 3:34 AM

Aug 2009
BloodRequiem said:

UBW opening

I almost jizzed in my pants but then it ended...WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?????????
Oct 28, 2012 5:00 AM

Sep 2011
Considering that F/SN is getting the PSVita re-release with the Ufotable openings, I highly doubt that they'd make an anime adaptation now.

At this point, I'm just gonna hope that the Fate/Apocrypha LN turns out great and that Ufotable will adapt it as an anime.
Oct 28, 2012 8:41 AM

Aug 2010
BloodRequiem said:

UBW opening

Just awesome, I can't wait to see the full version. UBW reminds me of how good FSN really is.
Oct 28, 2012 9:38 AM

Apr 2011
ronri said:
Considering that F/SN is getting the PSVita re-release with the Ufotable openings, I highly doubt that they'd make an anime adaptation now.

At this point, I'm just gonna hope that the Fate/Apocrypha LN turns out great and that Ufotable will adapt it as an anime.

second that
Oct 28, 2012 11:54 AM

Apr 2012
sagdashin said:
ronri said:

second that

The first chapter was pretty damn bad.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 12, 2012

589 by frieren2024 »»
Apr 26, 4:02 AM

» What's next?

infinite_Shadows - Apr 10

13 by Ain2Zwei »»
Apr 15, 4:48 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2012

1325 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:30 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

655 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 9, 2012

728 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 18, 2:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.