Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 15, 2013 8:03 PM

Dec 2012
Shun's over protectiveness of Fuyuki and his girlfriend is so cute :')
This episode was really good!
Dec 23, 2013 10:22 PM

Apr 2012
shun is such a sweet older brother <3
i think fuyuki learned his lesson, but middle schoolers really shouldn't be doing those kind of things..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 28, 2014 1:21 PM

Oct 2011
Kaname's singing voice was great! Fuyuki and his girlfriend are a nice couple, glad that they're taking it slower. Shun being the protective brother is too cute!
Feb 25, 2015 7:03 AM

Jan 2013
That young an innocent love.
Cute.
Aug 22, 2015 5:07 PM

Nov 2014
yay that was one of the funniest moments of this show
Jun 23, 2016 1:23 AM

Jun 2007
Innocent love? are you freaking kidding me? a middle schooler requests touching his girlfriend's chest for his birthday present is innocent to you? a girl starts crying because she was violated but she convinces herself she is actually the one at fault? innocent ????? y'all creepy af
see you, space cowperson . . .
Feb 20, 2017 7:15 AM
Nov 2014
Sorvarin said:
Innocent love? are you freaking kidding me? a middle schooler requests touching his girlfriend's chest for his birthday present is innocent to you? a girl starts crying because she was violated but she convinces herself she is actually the one at fault? innocent ????? y'all creepy af
How did he fucking violate her exactly? He asked his girlfriend's permission to touch her breasts not fucking rape her. Some people need to stop being sensitive to everything.
Feb 20, 2017 3:56 PM

Jun 2007
Accelerator48 said:
How did he fucking violate her exactly? He asked his girlfriend's permission to touch her breasts not fucking rape her. Some people need to stop being sensitive to everything.

You just don't do this shit when you just started going out. u don't
and the mood wasnt right at all
he just wanted to touch boobs that's all. nothing romantic about dat shit. get real
you start do this when further in relationship, when making out, when girl is comfortable... just listen to what this old wise man(me) saying here, boy! and you won't hurt no girl & won't gain bad karma
see you, space cowperson . . .
Feb 21, 2017 12:34 AM
Nov 2014
Sorvarin said:
Accelerator48 said:

he just wanted to touch boobs that's all. nothing romantic about dat shit. get real
you start do this when further in relationship, when making out, when girl is comfortable... just listen to what this old wise man(me) saying here, boy! and you won't hurt no girl & won't gain bad karma
you can argue that it wasn't right but it wasn't violation either. You made it sound like her raped her.
Apr 18, 2019 7:02 AM
Apr 2019
Sorvarin said:
Accelerator48 said:

he just midle schooler dude.. and at curious state... i cant say its right.. but clearly he can definiitely learn something from his fault...
Mar 16, 2020 10:43 AM

Nov 2019
What is the name of the song that Kaname sang?
Mar 28, 2020 4:22 AM
Aug 2018
Lol shun is so cute. Always worries for anyone.

Kaname best singer of the squad lol

Never thought shun would be a bad singer. Yuta tapping him while singing. My ship is sailing.

When yuta said about shun should worry about himself coz he is not thinking anything pervert lol
Sep 28, 2021 2:32 PM

Mar 2019
Damn, the ending was happier than I expected, lol. Still, I can't get enough of the boys teasing Shun. It's great.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Episode 11 Topic — Accidental Future Haikyu!! Crossover? 😂

Takami_Fumikage - Feb 22

2 by Aarushi2324 »»
Mar 5, 7:58 AM

» Kimi to Boku. 3

Ganbat - Apr 26, 2016

19 by Aika-Suzuki »»
Feb 6, 6:48 AM

» I come from the future .... No season 3

Ghefira - Apr 18, 2023

0 by Ghefira »»
Apr 18, 2023 4:08 AM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku. 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 25, 2012

112 by Kitty-Kate »»
Mar 26, 2023 4:43 AM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku. 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - May 14, 2012

103 by Kitty-Kate »»
Mar 23, 2023 12:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.