Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2012 11:21 PM
Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice OVA. Quick and random a lot, but still OK.
Goh'Dan
Apr 2, 2012 6:55 AM

Feb 2010
I thought this was really good, I esp. liked the ending (C.C.'s monologue and the pictures).
Apr 10, 2013 6:30 AM

May 2012
Quite decent recap of all the 25 episodes, it was good to see the main story develop once more but now at a really fast pace! It's funny they even included the Valentine chapter...

Not as good as the first recap but still a proper recap in general for the 25 episodes!
Apr 10, 2013 9:08 AM
Jun 2009
Even though Code Geass ended a long time ago, the ending really makes me cry every damn time I watch it.
T_______T
Code Geass is really one of the best, wonderfully writen pieces of all time.
Jan 11, 2014 9:08 AM

May 2013
Pretty good, nice to see all 25 episodes being summarised into one, kinda helpful.
Sep 3, 2014 2:55 PM

Oct 2013
Good recap of the second season of code geass,everything was well explained. 8/10

Mar 13, 2016 6:41 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Just like Black Rebellion, it manages to go over key points without feeling rushed. Still prefer watching the actual series over this.

4/5
Dec 2, 2017 7:04 PM

Oct 2011
dunno why but I actually cried ;~;
filler was clipped out so I probably got a better grasp of the story.... gave it 2 extra than the full version. Shirley and Rolo had sad endings. Lelouch dying was.. what family can do //cries

Mar 31, 2018 12:01 AM

Sep 2017
Not as good as the special black rebellion for the previous season was, but okay. This was a bit faster and focused more on the requiem part in 2nd half, whereas the black rebellion focused on everything well. 8/10. Not good for a recap, but okay for the zero requiem summary.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Aug 9, 2019 12:19 AM

Jul 2009
Finally was able to finish this after so many delays. Despite a lot of fast forwarding and skipping etc, the final arc and ending really made me tear'd up. Even though I already know what's going to happen, It still brought a lot of memories and the amount of twist and side switches it had. The OST was also perfect in intense and emotional moments. Sunrise really outdid themselves. Can't believe it's been more than 10 years since this show originally aired. The memories ;)

I also realize how "Geass" concept tried to at least went the same road as "Evangelion" then stop midway. I mean, I just enjoyed it for Zero's plan and how he got there.Not gonna lie, there's a lot of improvisation on the go, but that's just life.

I don't like how they cut the final scenes. With Kallen moving with her mother and having a new haircut. Jerimiah and Anya picking oranges, Nanally continue as the governor and Suzaku continue as Zero as well as the cart scene with C.C. They should have added those tbh. Don't even edit it, just leave it as is. Shirley and Lelouch death still rings to me! Damn.

I already have the Code Geass Movie Trilogy. I don't know if I should wait for Resurrection BD's so I can watch all 4 movies. I only know some different plot points, but I still prefer some of the original scenes.

Now, it's going to be interesting how the new "Remake" movies will fare. I know they changed a lot of significant key plot points and all.

Anyways! I just need Resurrection on BD then I can start watching it!

Nov 29, 2020 11:54 PM
Sep 2013
ALL HAIL LELOUCH! Fuck the ending gets me every time.
Jul 19, 2022 10:49 AM

Nov 2010
Very good summary! It showed all the important scenes in S2.

Anyway, I still prefer Lelouch actually dying in the end. Him being alive again in the new movie invalidates this awesome ending, IMO. 8/10

More topics from this board

» i can't w8 to see it~

Nozila - Jul 10, 2009

15 by Omegamooh »»
Jan 20, 2011 4:40 PM

» trailer

Kelly821 - Jul 26, 2009

1 by cyruz »»
Jul 26, 2009 12:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.