MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Guilty Crown season 2?

Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
04-15-12, 1:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 293
KingYoshi said:
Plus, they already said they wanted to make a two season run. Guarantee there will be another season, sequel, prequel or something similar.


Where did you find out about them wanting to make another season?

It'd be great if there would be a follow to cover up the plot holes. But how long would that take? 2 years at least. I'm just getting this feeling that it might take a while for it to happen.
 
04-15-12, 1:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 6
EsPwnage said:
KingYoshi said:
Plus, they already said they wanted to make a two season run. Guarantee there will be another season, sequel, prequel or something similar.


Where did you find out about them wanting to make another season?

It'd be great if there would be a follow to cover up the plot holes. But how long would that take? 2 years at least. I'm just getting this feeling that it might take a while for it to happen.

Seeing how Funimation has the distribution rights to GC in USA and the anime is only listed under GC and not GC I + II, I suspect there may actually be a second season. However, this is only speculative guessing
http://www.funimation.com/guilty-crown
"Sorry for my bad English. I usually don't revise my posts because I'm lazy or I'm multitasking and am too busy to revise it. So Grammar Nazis, please correct me if you please. You'd be doing me a favor. "
 
04-16-12, 9:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 293
If there is a second season for some reason I want inori to come back to life or ayase to end up with shu. Don't care if he's blind as long as he end's up with someone I'm happy.
 
04-16-12, 9:33 AM

Online
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1970
It felt like 1-11 was season one and 12-22 was season two, to be honest. They both had their own conclusions and the story switched focus halfways.

I wouldn't want a sequel as the story wrapped up decently, but it sold good, so who knows. I doubt it though.

ronzalpha said:
EsPwnage said:
KingYoshi said:
Plus, they already said they wanted to make a two season run. Guarantee there will be another season, sequel, prequel or something similar.


Where did you find out about them wanting to make another season?

It'd be great if there would be a follow to cover up the plot holes. But how long would that take? 2 years at least. I'm just getting this feeling that it might take a while for it to happen.

Seeing how Funimation has the distribution rights to GC in USA and the anime is only listed under GC and not GC I + II, I suspect there may actually be a second season. However, this is only speculative guessing
http://www.funimation.com/guilty-crown

How is that proof that they want to make a second season? ^^'
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

 
04-16-12, 10:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 111
Ahhh, everyone keeps bringing up the same thing, Inori is dead, and shu is blind and so and so.

Didn't they already fix these problem for various characters multiple times? I mean jeez, how many times did Mana die (wasn't Inori a clone in the first place? she was just gonna have Mana's soul implanted in her, so why cant they make a second clone and implant Inori's soul? we all know Shu has it lol)? Didn't whats his face have a perfect mechanical eye? I also doubt the virus is totally gone, I mean what about that meteorite and the fact that Daat is still up and going as far as we know. You think they don't have much to work with, but they actually have quite a bit of material left.

Oh and Ronzalpha, awesome post! I think you pretty much just made an outline for another great season lol.
Modified by Trav644, 04-16-12, 11:04 AM
 
04-16-12, 11:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 293
Trav644 said:
Ahhh, everyone keeps bringing up the same thing, Inori is dead, and shu is blind and so and so.

Didn't they already fix these problem for various characters multiple times? I mean jeez, how many times did Mana die (wasn't Inori a clone in the first place? she was just gonna have Mana's soul implanted in her, so why cant they make a second clone and implant Inori's soul? we all know Shu has it lol)? Didn't whats his face have a perfect mechanical eye? I also doubt the virus is totally gone, I mean what about that meteorite and the fact that Daat is still up and going as far as we know. You think they don't have much to work with, but they actually have quite a bit of material left.

Oh and Ronzalpha, awesome post! I think you pretty much just made an outline for another great season lol.


Clone, no, I'm against that. You said yourself that Inori is a clone (or at least born to be hosted by Mana) If another clone is made to be hosted by Inori it would be wrong because that was the same thing Inori was used for.

What I don't get is why they don't have some future technology to fix shu's eyes and ayase's legs? They should have that type of technology by then surely.
 
04-17-12, 8:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 6
EsPwnage said:

Clone, no, I'm against that. You said yourself that Inori is a clone (or at least born to be hosted by Mana) If another clone is made to be hosted by Inori it would be wrong because that was the same thing Inori was used for.

What I don't get is why they don't have some future technology to fix shu's eyes and ayase's legs? They should have that type of technology by then surely.

Well, I can guess that ayase is stubborn to retain her honor for being who she is and I think Shu purposely left his eye blind to keep his last recorded memories of Inori instead of being polluted with new events. Hence, he played one of Inori's recorded songs. That's how I interpreted it. And seeing how Shu didn't fix his disability, maybe Ayase didn't either, since she REALLY looks up to Shu.

Marow said:

How is that proof that they want to make a second season? ^^'

Umm, it's not hardcore proof, but only speculative guessing, as I already mentioned. I'm just pointing out that at least in the western region, GC is only 1 season, not 2 combined seasons, so there's a CHANCE there might be a following season.

I already listed a POSSIBLE outcome for a second season, so yes, they CAN continue it if they want to, but that's up to them. I'm not saying they WILL.
Example outline for season 2 (copied from my previous post):
ronzalpha said:

(Disclaimer, this is only a suggestion for a possible season2/3 -whichever you guys can call it)
EP1: Daat creating another scheme to revive Mana
EP2: Shu + Ayase possible relationship only to be disturbed with news again
(them attempting to start a relationship is actually possible, now they're both handicapped, but I can't see it being fulfilled due to his dedication for Inori)
EP3: Freemasons + illuminati plot agaist Daat (possible UN intervention, since they're douches like the usual)
EP4: Battle of militaries (Daat possibly setting up another huge-ass base)
EP5: discovery of the original virus crystal again (I don't recall it being destroyed)
or at least a fragment was recovered.
EP6: New Endlave for Ayase - another battle scene
EP 7: diplomatic relations so it's everyone vs Daat
EP8: Chance of recovering Inori through Mana revival again
EP9: possible VN route integration of VN protagonist joining forces - invasion
EP 10: Epic battle - I'll leave Shu's fate to creators. He could die and join Inori in another world or Inori could actually revive. Possible final activation of god-mode with all three void-genomes together. Daryl maybe switching sides last-minute (from his accomplice protecting his life) or epic battle against Ayase for his wish.
EP11/12: solves all relationship loopholes (Gai apologizes to Ayase). Epilogue for happy ending. Maybe even Daryl/Ayase relationship

I state EP 11/12 because of a possibility that they might create alt endings (like Angel Beats) or they might drag an extra episode for diplomatic/battle scenes (like all Gundam Series).

Anyways, I'm not saying that it should follow this sequence in particular, but another short 11 EP list to solve most of the plot holes; a 22 episode run is pretty much near impossible. An OVA would probably too short to cover all the plot holes they've made while trying to satisfy the audience.
"Sorry for my bad English. I usually don't revise my posts because I'm lazy or I'm multitasking and am too busy to revise it. So Grammar Nazis, please correct me if you please. You'd be doing me a favor. "
 
04-17-12, 9:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 443
-Stares at thread creator in shock-



You want... more?!?!? Season one was so badly executed, it makes me want to cry.
I like bubble teaaa~ Bubble tea for meee~
I'll have it for breakfast, I'll have it for tea, a little each day is a good recipee~
 
04-17-12, 9:07 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 111
EsPwnage said:
Trav644 said:
Ahhh, everyone keeps bringing up the same thing, Inori is dead, and shu is blind and so and so.

Didn't they already fix these problem for various characters multiple times? I mean jeez, how many times did Mana die (wasn't Inori a clone in the first place? she was just gonna have Mana's soul implanted in her, so why cant they make a second clone and implant Inori's soul? we all know Shu has it lol)? Didn't whats his face have a perfect mechanical eye? I also doubt the virus is totally gone, I mean what about that meteorite and the fact that Daat is still up and going as far as we know. You think they don't have much to work with, but they actually have quite a bit of material left.

Oh and Ronzalpha, awesome post! I think you pretty much just made an outline for another great season lol.


Clone, no, I'm against that. You said yourself that Inori is a clone (or at least born to be hosted by Mana) If another clone is made to be hosted by Inori it would be wrong because that was the same thing Inori was used for.

What I don't get is why they don't have some future technology to fix shu's eyes and ayase's legs? They should have that type of technology by then surely.


When you say Fix do you mean heal their "Injuries" or get their "abilities" (to walk, and to see) back? Because Shu could just get the mechanical type eyes like the one general (forgot his name:/ ) and Ayase could just get mechanical legs (just like Shu has a mechanical arm lol)

Oh, and they probably do have different ways to restore them, but if they just pulled some random crap out then everyone would complain... like whats happening now, haha.
 
04-17-12, 9:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 67069
It'd be great if there was another season especially if there's less of Inori.
 
04-17-12, 9:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 6
AlexSadist-sama said:
It'd be great if there was another season especially if there's less of Inori.

On the contrary, I actually liked Inori to a large extent :/
But yea, I can see why you don't like her. She doesn't do much until the end and she hogs up like 20% of the screentime.
"Sorry for my bad English. I usually don't revise my posts because I'm lazy or I'm multitasking and am too busy to revise it. So Grammar Nazis, please correct me if you please. You'd be doing me a favor. "
 
04-18-12, 6:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 111
AlexSadist-sama said:
It'd be great if there was another season especially if there's less of Inori.


I couldn't care less if Inori is in there or not, I just want Shu to get a different ending. (one where he hasn't gone completely insane)
Modified by Trav644, 04-18-12, 7:05 PM
 
04-18-12, 6:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 61
Yeah I'd prefer a season two as well, I think with the ending of the show they pushed the "Value of Friendship" card way too hard and it came out really stupid and cheesy. Anyone in the real world would go bad-shit crazy if they were put in Shu's position, or at least most anyone would try to start something with Ayase lol.
 
04-18-12, 8:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 361
NO!!! :(

Cause then I'll have to watch it...

No one needs to have to suffer through this twice.
 
04-19-12, 3:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 198
ClaudiusClotaire said:
NO!!! :(

Cause then I'll have to watch it...

No one needs to have to suffer through this twice.


well, no one would be forcing you to watch it.

But, by all indications they already *tried* to conclusively wrap up the series. It would kind of being anticlimatic to have daath revive Mana *again*...and then have inori magically reappear, like they fucked up with Gai's magical ressurection. If anything, I think they just kind of gave up on trying to address all the plot holes and focused on a cheesy ending instead
 
04-19-12, 3:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 61
ftghb said:
ClaudiusClotaire said:
NO!!! :(

Cause then I'll have to watch it...

No one needs to have to suffer through this twice.


well, no one would be forcing you to watch it.

But, by all indications they already *tried* to conclusively wrap up the series. It would kind of being anticlimatic to have daath revive Mana *again*...and then have inori magically reappear, like they fucked up with Gai's magical ressurection. If anything, I think they just kind of gave up on trying to address all the plot holes and focused on a cheesy ending instead


Pretty much this - The story tried too hard to throw together a lot of cool ideas but forgot to really execute them correctly and screwed it all up.

If there is a Season 2, I'd definitely watch it, if only for the hope that the ending of it is better than that of the first season. However I highly, highly doubt that they will even make a season two, and if they do, it likely will have next to, if anything at all to do with Shu/Inori. They will have to do either an entirely new plot on the series, or a remake - both of which I could easily see them failing at doing given their demonstration with the existing series.

But again, I doubt they will make another series with that absolute abortion of an ending they pulled out of their ass. It sucked, hard, and wrapped up the series in a terrible way. Best to simply let it die and mark it off as one of the, "It could have been..." series' that was good till it shot itself in the face in the end.
 
04-19-12, 5:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 6
Jerichow said:
ftghb said:
ClaudiusClotaire said:
NO!!! :(

Cause then I'll have to watch it...

No one needs to have to suffer through this twice.


well, no one would be forcing you to watch it.

But, by all indications they already *tried* to conclusively wrap up the series. It would kind of being anticlimatic to have daath revive Mana *again*...and then have inori magically reappear, like they fucked up with Gai's magical ressurection. If anything, I think they just kind of gave up on trying to address all the plot holes and focused on a cheesy ending instead


Pretty much this - The story tried too hard to throw together a lot of cool ideas but forgot to really execute them correctly and screwed it all up.

If there is a Season 2, I'd definitely watch it, if only for the hope that the ending of it is better than that of the first season. However I highly, highly doubt that they will even make a season two, and if they do, it likely will have next to, if anything at all to do with Shu/Inori. They will have to do either an entirely new plot on the series, or a remake - both of which I could easily see them failing at doing given their demonstration with the existing series.

But again, I doubt they will make another series with that absolute abortion of an ending they pulled out of their ass. It sucked, hard, and wrapped up the series in a terrible way. Best to simply let it die and mark it off as one of the, "It could have been..." series' that was good till it shot itself in the face in the end.


I agree. If I were to watch it - it's only because I want a different and better ending.
"Sorry for my bad English. I usually don't revise my posts because I'm lazy or I'm multitasking and am too busy to revise it. So Grammar Nazis, please correct me if you please. You'd be doing me a favor. "
 
04-23-12, 9:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1237
God damn. I wish there was a season 2. I didn't feel this empty since I finished Toradora!
 
04-26-12, 5:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1084
I don't feel like there's more to it for another season, if they resurrected Inori they could remake voids and virus too that would make all what they accomplished so far meaningless and all would feel like artificially prolonged story, but there could be some sort of OVA with "how they moved on". Or maybe there could be another similar story after hundreds or thousands of years or parallel universe kind of alternative retelling.
That said but i would be happy to watch S2 anyway haha .. :P
Hopefully sequel and story would be made naturally.
BTW: Do I miss any worthwhile anime-romance from guy's point of view in MAL? Let me know without hesitation :)



 
05-10-12, 9:23 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 4
ignaciomen2 said:
If GC returns, I'll make an altar.
Personally, it would be cool if you guys could help me:
I had this idea for a sequel, I know we are just a webpage, but if we expand it, through twitter, Facebook, other anime webs, etc. It might spread enough to reach someone in Japan and convince them:

Some years have passed since the whole stuff after the first season. Shu and the others are now old enough, for he has raised a Son (Nameless for now)
This boy meets a girl, a girl who somehow, seems strangely familiar, like if they were connected.



Then, the society (Im not sure of it's name, the one which wanted to bring the Apocalypse again, for the sake of evolution I think) decides to strike back, using the girl I mentioned, who ends up being the rencarnation (or something similar) of Inori himself, to bring Mana, or worst, back to life
Shu's son decides to save er and stop the apocalypse by joining a Conspirancy-theory group who knew about the society, or suspected, called Funeral Parlour (It can cahnge of course, but I beleive that would gice a better symbolsim). Later he realizes that he posses the Void Genom, tranmited to his DNA by the stains left in Shu.
if the rule of Voids only available to -17 years old would be erased, it would be much better.

I don't care about Money, Fame, not even credit itself. The one, the only thing I wish, is for this anime to come back. I beg you help me


@ignaciomen2 i dont really like the story u came out with but i support the idea, we should convince the developers to make season 2. Perhaps we should keep coming out of ideas to keep the story on-going. Although its true that the developers made the ending like Shu has lost Inori (she stays in his memory forever) such that people would think its the end of story , at least we can come out with ideas that might encourage them for a second season. we should support them.

By the way, they're gonna make a pc game called "Guilty Crown: Lost Christmas" and the characters are not the same (Shu, Inori and Gai) although they have similar personality as them. Coming soon in 31/5/2012.
Modified by prosnapple, 05-10-12, 10:43 PM
 
05-12-12, 2:39 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 293
We don't get a say in whether we want a season 2 or not. If we don't watch through the use of the television and live in Japan, they most likely will not really care.
 
05-12-12, 8:29 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 1703
Cian13th said:
justpooky said:
Cian13th said:
The creators (I think) during an interview said that they wanted to make 2 seasons for GC. That was a horrible ending for S1. With the years passing by crap makes it seem unlikely.


mmm I wouldn't say horrible ending unsatisfying. I would really like to believe that theres Inori gets resurected..... yea, why didn't they anyways? such bs.


Well I found it horrible >_> Battle scenes lacked action, too many unexplained plots, and it was too rushed.

Back to the case I hope they make an OVA leading to S2 or just straight to S2. Since Inori was artificial I guess they can always remake her xD Eh either way I agree she needs to comeback.


21 was probably one of the best episodes in my opinion I wish 22 had been on par with it
 
05-12-12, 8:50 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 4
....... the ending sure ended quite fast. I miss guilty crown, it has to continue.. Season 2 please come out!
Modified by prosnapple, 05-12-12, 8:56 AM
 
05-12-12, 11:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 8
I don't think there'd be enough material to even make a plotless and ludicrous second season let alone anything that'd make sense. Although there's still the the question about what happened to da'at, so in terms we can inevitably see them coming back and playing a relevant role in the sequel if there were to be one.

For example they can have Yuu tempt Shu into seeing things his way, and have him become his puppet in return for Inori. He'd later cures Shu's vision and amputated right arm, but he'd be sworn to obey the demonic order and desecrate humanity as he'd be cast into the villainous role once more. They could then end things with a bang and have him die as a villain before making an advertently righteous morale decision. Then in the end we'd think the kid wasn't really evil but simply a confused young boy struggling to reunite with his lost love, who failed in the end but managed to not fuck the world over where it all mattered.
 
05-12-12, 3:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 5036
It feels like they left too many unanswered questions at the end.
It definitely needs a second season, even if it's only 11 or 12 episodes.

 
05-12-12, 3:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 158
hope for a second season cause this one was a great success
 
05-13-12, 7:15 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 4
sykee said:
I don't think there'd be enough material to even make a plotless and ludicrous second season let alone anything that'd make sense. Although there's still the the question about what happened to da'at, so in terms we can inevitably see them coming back and playing a relevant role in the sequel if there were to be one.

For example they can have Yuu tempt Shu into seeing things his way, and have him become his puppet in return for Inori. He'd later cures Shu's vision and amputated right arm, but he'd be sworn to obey the demonic order and desecrate humanity as he'd be cast into the villainous role once more. They could then end things with a bang and have him die as a villain before making an advertently righteous morale decision. Then in the end we'd think the kid wasn't really evil but simply a confused young boy struggling to reunite with his lost love, who failed in the end but managed to not fuck the world over where it all mattered.


dont be too negative about it..
 
05-13-12, 9:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 29
I hope there won't be. For me, this anime was sooo boring =_=
Please watch my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/chrissdesu
 
05-13-12, 5:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 8
prosnapple said:
sykee said:
I don't think there'd be enough material to even make a plotless and ludicrous second season let alone anything that'd make sense. Although there's still the the question about what happened to da'at, so in terms we can inevitably see them coming back and playing a relevant role in the sequel if there were to be one.

For example they can have Yuu tempt Shu into seeing things his way, and have him become his puppet in return for Inori. He'd later cures Shu's vision and amputated right arm, but he'd be sworn to obey the demonic order and desecrate humanity as he'd be cast into the villainous role once more. They could then end things with a bang and have him die as a villain before making an advertently righteous morale decision. Then in the end we'd think the kid wasn't really evil but simply a confused young boy struggling to reunite with his lost love, who failed in the end but managed to not fuck the world over where it all mattered.


dont be too negative about it..

I'm just saying that they closed their doors to a sequel with the ending, there really isn't anything to work with without having it sound far fetched.
 
05-14-12, 10:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 111
sykee said:
prosnapple said:
sykee said:
I don't think there'd be enough material to even make a plotless and ludicrous second season let alone anything that'd make sense. Although there's still the the question about what happened to da'at, so in terms we can inevitably see them coming back and playing a relevant role in the sequel if there were to be one.

For example they can have Yuu tempt Shu into seeing things his way, and have him become his puppet in return for Inori. He'd later cures Shu's vision and amputated right arm, but he'd be sworn to obey the demonic order and desecrate humanity as he'd be cast into the villainous role once more. They could then end things with a bang and have him die as a villain before making an advertently righteous morale decision. Then in the end we'd think the kid wasn't really evil but simply a confused young boy struggling to reunite with his lost love, who failed in the end but managed to not fuck the world over where it all mattered.


dont be too negative about it..

I'm just saying that they closed their doors to a sequel with the ending, there really isn't anything to work with without having it sound far fetched.


There has been plenty of series in worse situations than this and yet they still continued. Im sure they could think of something.


Like i said before, just give Shu a better ending, dammit.
 
05-15-12, 2:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 12186
I don't see how they can make a season 2 to be honest.
 
05-16-12, 11:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 9
Well... it most likely won't get a season two...
I think they should re-make it, or at least the ending and then add a season two. It would be amazing.

I originally thought Guilty Crown was going to suck, but it was an amazing anime. Also, I've been drugged with Bios. I can't stop listening to it. XD I even bring my iPhone in the shower to listen to it.

Now... for the review part...

I personally thought Guilty Crown had a great story, sure it was illogical but how f*cking stupid would an action/fantasy/futuristic anime be if it were realistic? The crystal sh*t was unrealistic but who cares. Though I thought the STORY was great, the way they carried it out wasn't. I still loved the anime, however it had so much more potential. Either way, one of my favourite animes.
I'd love to live in a chaotic world like that. XD A deadly virus, amazing powers... it would be amazing. Survival... it would be amazing. I'd give everything to have a life like that.
 
05-18-12, 5:36 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2
After watching all 22 episodes in two days, the ending left me severely depressed. I would gladly sit through 22 more episodes of total crap, if it would end with Shu and Inori back together. They never really had a chance to do anything other than fight. Just a little normal time together.
 
05-19-12, 1:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 374
I do wish they can continue to make a season 2 since what most people have stated it is short for 22 episodes and there were some scenes that felt like it was missed out. The openings were fantastic,storyline pretty good and cg amazing
 
05-19-12, 10:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1999
They have enough material for a 2nd season, if it's popular enough in Japan I think GC has a chance of having one.

If GC did have a 2nd season I think they'd have a new main character though, because Shu is crippled/blind/etc. Shu would most likely return as a badass character though, maybe a mentor role.
 
05-20-12, 6:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 293
Oh Inori why did you have to die; same thing with Hare but her death sort of faded away after a while. (T-T)
 
05-20-12, 10:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 111
EsPwnage said:
Oh Inori why did you have to die; same thing with Hare but her death sort of faded away after a while. (T-T)


Faded away? her's was worse then Inori's... lol Shu, and everyone else is still celebrating her birthday and all, not to mention everyone took Hare's death really hard even Shu, yet when Inori died, Shu is the only one that really cared, and he doesn't even do anything but "remember" her at the end lol.

I think if both Hare and Inori survived, Shu would'a ended up with Hare somehow in the future.
 
05-21-12, 5:00 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 3
Season 2? It's hard to continue the story since they spoiled the ending XD. Guilty Crown story is too jumpy to continue.
Here is what i can think of:
1. They would/could remake this anime. (re-adjust the story)
2.@Interview: Koji Yamamoto, Ryo Ohyama, and George Wada on Guilty Crown' Nov 28th 2011
Yamamoto: There is, of course, a very big risk to doing a two-season show, and to doing something original. But if we go for one season, it'll just begin and end. So for this show (refer to Guilty Crown), and from now on, we want to do more "two-season" [Season one from 1-12ep? / Season one 1-12ep and season two 13-22?] shows.
3.Continue the story. (not recommended) A lot of thing to fix and fill (Need a lot of idea design, employ, money and time). Inori and Shu hit 20+ year old, can't use her void except new power created by Haruka ... a way to go to another dimension to save those who turn into crystal and turn them back to normal
4.Make an new anime. (Worst case scenario )
5.[Character] redjuice is the character designer and anime designer of Guilty Crown. They have a great achievement in their first draw anime. No doubt they will involve in another anime

Just a theory (Don't take it seriously, It maybe just another False hope that i'm hope) X(
+Some studio announce their next project or anime after their previous anime BD release are Complete/Partially Complete
Modified by yongcheng123, 05-21-12, 5:35 AM
 
05-21-12, 5:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 168
The Manga is still going ... so why don't you go check it out

Meanwhile, in the magical world of anime.

 
06-06-12, 10:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 2
I could visualize myself banging my head on the wall when i watched the last episode.Why not let shu die with inori. Well maybe it's becuz they plan to make a season two.If there is a season two i would watch it but i hope shu will be more of a badass than a kind doddering nit
 
06-10-12, 11:01 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 208
I would love a second season, I don't know why so many people hated GC but I loved it, the ending left me a little sad but I still gave the anime a 10/10.
 
06-12-12, 12:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 130
A second season could be made.. but really; they should have split the first season into two seasons in the first place!
One of GC major flaws was that there was too much going on, making it hard to keep up with, and leaving it to have a rush ending.
I for one, would love to see a second season! the first left a couple loose ends, so if carried out correctly a second season *could* surpass the first.
 
06-13-12, 6:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 113
The way it ended I dont see it happening, not using the same cast anyway. First off I would like to say that I didnt like the way it ended.

If Inori was brought back dont you think that would make her sacrifice seem kinda cheap(not that I would mind, I didnt want to see her die alone). Shuus kinda useless as a lead now for it seems he is blind. What are they going to do? Turn him into Bionic Barry with robot eyes?

Maybe they will have a new season but change out a lot of the cast. I would still certainly watch out of curiosity
 
06-13-12, 10:38 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2
I thought it was a sad ending!! Inori is a Goddess imo and Shu can't be with her for the mistakes he made...I think that's how it should be. I mean Shu finally came to realization after her death or so it seemed that way to me.
Modified by jc4012, 06-13-12, 10:43 PM
 
07-11-12, 10:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 30
If season 2 comes out, I would certainly watch it no matter how terrible it would be.
 
07-13-12, 9:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 123
There is no need for season 2.The ending was the wrost i have ever seen..inori was brought back to life.Then shu becames jesus by sacrificing both himself and inori for the sake of the world..what crap!!there was no need for shu to sacrifice both hiimself and inori..when mana was killed the alien virus was deytroyed for good..so he and inori both should have lived.I hope aniplex remakes this anime with a happy ending what they always do.
Mim
 
07-14-12, 8:06 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 89
I can't imagine a plot for a 2nd season...But they should release a movie or an OVA to explain all those things that didn't make sense.
 
07-14-12, 3:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 123
After seachings for quite sometime over the internet i am pretty sure that guilty crown will have s2 despite 1st season being a flop..if it happens i want inori back...daath and un forces completely destroyed..there is no lack of plot materials..just the execution..
Mim
 
07-14-12, 5:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 1125
Would like a 2nd season. Maybe with new characters (like FSN -> FZ) somewhere 10 or 20 years later. Gives the creators also a 2nd chance and not make any mistakes and plot holes.
 
07-15-12, 1:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 123
mana can still come back(but in a diffirent body)..the daath is still around..japan is still under crisis..inori's body is at daath(there is always 2 or 3 artificial bodies of same look) and her soul is with shu.. should come back..SHU BEING A BLIND WON'T MAKE ANY DIFFIRENCE..HIS RIGHT HAND SHOULD HAVE THE"KING'S POWER" AND HIS BLIND EYE SHOULD HAVE THE POWER TO SEE THE NEATURE OF OTHER PEOPLE'S VOIDS..INORI SHOULD HAVE A MORE ACTIVE PART AND SHE SHOULD FIGHT ALONGSIDE SHU..AND IN THE END HAPPY ENDING..THE DAATH AND MANA SHOULD VANISH FROM THE SURFACE OF EARTH..IG SHOULD INVEST MOST OF THE BUDGET IN POLT,CHARECTER AND ANIMATION..(this time 24 episode)..if it comesout it would be the most watched and ranked anime of the year..FMA NEEDED A REMAKE.IT GOT IT AND THE RESULT IS FMAB ONE THE BEST ANIME OF ALL TIME..IF GUILTY CROWN DOESN'T GET REMAKE(UNLIKELY)IT SHOULD GET A 2ND SEASON LIKE CG(POSSIBILITY)..HAPPY ENDING...!!!
Mim
 
Top
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »