Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2012 12:18 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This was the best OVA of the series. I find it due to everyone being totally into the story and having each a decent part of the OVA. I had to laugh at Super Saiyan Gonta in the following,

always rescuing Yuzu but ANNOYING it's always a dream. I was totally fooled by it again! Damn! I really though it was for real. Yurara was the best in that part. Her eyes were good too.

The new girl ghost in the following,

was hilarious in how she cheated her way out with Gonta and so some fan service of him. However for a male such as myself it was more of interest to see panties, bra and better fan service of Yuzu whom got upped in this OVA. It was tame but nice to have included since it was already started in the TV series albeit more tamer.

The end was nice and the comedy along with the action was good in this OVA. It was as good as the end of the TV series.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Mar 22, 2012 4:16 AM

Jul 2010
Decent OVA with some fanservice tossed in. Yuzu has a nice body that's for sure.
Apr 22, 2012 2:56 PM

Aug 2010
Poor Gonta, never got to see Yuzu naked.
May 15, 2012 11:50 PM
Aug 2010
I enjoyed it but...
Who the hell uses depth-charges to cut down a tree?
Jul 27, 2012 6:44 PM

May 2011
Giant orders of food sound like a wonderful thing, but I would definitely go for the Chinese. Loved the magical power of friendship/Saiyan/looking away from explosion daydream. xD I haven't heard of the plant perception thing in a long while, so it was amusing to see it brought up here.
Jan 9, 2013 6:08 AM
Apr 2011
Nice fan service from Yuzu, and Gonta very funy.
Gonta become Super Saiyan ~lol~
Jul 15, 2015 10:30 AM

Jul 2015
I really liked how everyone took part in the story at least a little bit! So it was a very nice treat for all the fans~

I think I've always liked Shamo-chama best, anyone else here favor her as well? :3
SuperMilk-chanJul 15, 2015 10:34 AM
Sep 10, 2015 6:02 PM

May 2012
A fun OVA for sure! Quite a nice finishing touch for this series!
Nov 9, 2017 10:25 PM

Mar 2012
Ever just say.

If there's somethin' strange in your neighborhood
Who ya gonna call (ghostbusters)XDDDDDDDDDD*song*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J9haehfQeg

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online
Nov 21, 2020 12:43 PM

Jul 2016
What song playing while Gonta's crusade to finding perfect spot?
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.