Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 2, 2008 7:42 PM
Jun 2008
My all time favorite Vegeta moment is when he finally accepts that Goku is stronger than him and accepts him as a true friend. "You're better than me, Kakorat...you are the best." That line gets me choked up everytime! Especially when I think about how crazy he made himself the whole show trying to surpass Goku. The evolution of Vegeta's character was truly, truly brilliant and that's why DBZ is my favorite anime of all time!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 2, 2008 8:23 PM

Jul 2007
He has several good moments. The one you mentioned is definitively amazing. I also like when he hugs kid Trunks, the whole pink shirt thing, Lol, and when he fights Buu with Goku. Awesomeness. ^_^

Sep 3, 2008 1:05 PM

Sep 2007
My favorite moment is when Vegeta noticed, that Goku wanted to make a match between Bulma and this old Kaioushin guy. It was great when Vegeta got crazy and shouted at Goku. "You crazy fool!!! Why aren't you trying to do this with your own wife!!!!" XD Just a great moment.
I don't know what he was saying in english because a watched it in german.
Dec 13, 2008 7:40 PM

Dec 2008
Well for me the best Vegeta moment was when he was about to sacrifice himself to get rid of Majin Boo and he says "Good bye Bulma, good bye Trunks... and Kakarot!" I watched it dubbed in spanish with the original soundtrack and that scene was just amazing. :D
Mar 30, 2009 11:15 PM

Jul 2008
inuyasha23 said:
My all time favorite Vegeta moment is when he finally accepts that Goku is stronger than him and accepts him as a true friend. "You're better than me, Kakorat...you are the best."

Definitively, you're right. I just love that moment...also when Vegeta sacrifices himself for his family's sake (and for the rest of the Earth xD) , to save them from Majin Boo...those two are my favorite Vegeta moments, they make me love him more and more! xD

As for the funny moments, i have two: The one naavi mentioned, when Goku showed a picture of Bulma to old Kaiou-sama and tried to make a match between them...Vegeta noticed, and says: "You crazy fool!!! Why aren't you trying to do this with your own wife!!!!" xD priceless...
The other one is when Goku and Vegeta are inside of Majin Boo's body...then a pair of worms appeared and scared the crap out of Vegeta, and turning his face blue...God, that was hilarious! xDDD

Sakura-himeMar 30, 2009 11:21 PM
Nov 2, 2009 2:37 PM

Apr 2009
Final Flash - epic *_*
ummm... I loved him on Nameck ;]
When he helped defeat Cell ;]
And of course the best from the best his sacrifice *_*
And all the time when he was "Majin" ^^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What is Vegeta's greatest fight?

ChrisVarick - Dec 9, 2007

25 by oli474 »»
Sep 17, 2011 7:26 PM

» Favorite Vegeta Line?

inuyasha23 - Sep 8, 2008

2 by T0LEK »»
Nov 2, 2009 2:44 PM

» New DBZ Special

DOOMLover21 - Nov 4, 2008

1 by moonlight293 »»
Oct 24, 2009 3:04 AM

Poll: » Vegeta and Bulma: Love em or Hate em?

inuyasha23 - Sep 2, 2008

6 by yUuRi_03 »»
Apr 27, 2009 9:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.