Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Aug 5, 2013 6:31 AM

Mar 2012
@Mayu: Fab cards! *u* Must be fun making your own winning cards ;D haha!

As far as I know we were also doing something for the runners ups but I have to confirm this with skuj :p
We are waiting on Hirieoshi and Sun anyway xD

@SilentTruth: Pm'd Ya~! Thanks for taking on the task~! :D

@Jinrou: Ah! My love don't worry! I already knew you were busy :3

No rush on the 1300+ (we have time if you need it x3)
OtakuMadnessAug 5, 2013 7:06 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 5, 2013 8:58 AM

Dec 2011
weeeee first post here
so eh.. first of all i'd like to say thanks for accepting me ;;
My pleasure working with all of you ; u ;

also;
3rd Anniversary SE

1300+ LE

Hope they're fine OTL OTL ;; i ran out of idea ;___;
Aug 6, 2013 5:06 AM

Jul 2011
Sankyuu na~ *.*

Here are my 1300+ cards:

Hirieoshi-san, I love your cards. They're great. *.*
Aug 6, 2013 1:43 PM

Mar 2012
Ok guys! Thank you @ALL so much! You are stars!
We are now at 1300+ xD Will be opening the thread soon~!
& Your cards are all fantastic!!! *q*
Also thank you to both our new cards makers for jumping right in! :'3
@Hirieoshi, how can you doubt yourself? D:< They are great!
Yay! @Jinrou~! You made it! *u*

EDIT: @Jinrou Omg! Please tell me you still have these???? ;u;
OtakuMadnessAug 6, 2013 1:52 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 6, 2013 1:59 PM

Jul 2011
I do I do. XD
Shoot. :3
Aug 6, 2013 2:15 PM

Mar 2012
OMG! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! ( *'u'* )/

ALL JASbNDWHDBDHASDKAJSNA So many of my favs!!! X'D
Please can I have Jack, Sebastian & Shizuo?? (and if ya wanna spoil me Kuroh too? ;D)
& Kid, Masaomi and Zero??? <3
Please and thank you soooo much my love!! :'3 *hugs your face*
Aug 8, 2013 12:40 AM

Apr 2012
late report (again), I was so busy last week... sorry ><

Jully Month's Tally

1300+ LE

once again, sorry Otaku-san ><
SuntearsAug 8, 2013 1:04 AM
Aug 8, 2013 4:06 AM

Mar 2012
Ah~! Sun that is alright :'3 I understand busy! but I had no idea you were joining the 1300+ ~!! Omg! Gomen m(__ __)m & Thank you!
I will add your cards and send a mess out for you!~

Love July's tally card~! :3

P.S. Are you still joining the 3rd anniversary SE?
OtakuMadnessAug 8, 2013 4:38 AM
Aug 8, 2013 7:46 AM

Apr 2012
Thank you Otaku-san ^^

3rd Anniversary SE
Post limit: #20
Members: 2
Staff: 3
+1 for everyone who posted some captions

SuntearsAug 8, 2013 9:41 AM
Aug 9, 2013 7:10 PM

Aug 2011
@Otaku Madness
1 My Current position is just to make cards for Birthdays

2 I could do more if you want like:
Card Maker
Newsletter Deliver
Aug 10, 2013 1:07 PM

Mar 2012
@Suntears: np love! Thanks for the hard work ^^/

& again thanks to all who joined in for the 3rd Anniversary SE, love all the cards~!! *3*

@yui_iwisawa: Ah love! Great to hear from you and thanks for the reply!
Really happy to know you can take on some more work ;D Thank you, but I won't work you too hard.
So for now I am going to put you down for newsletter as well as your current b-day card making. (skuj and I could really use some help with delivery! :'D)
If'd you like to join in on any card additions though, feel free!!!
Aug 15, 2013 12:38 PM

Jul 2011
Hello everyone >(^x^ )< I've joined the staff as the new List Updater.
Please let me know anything that will help with the position I have been granted.
I really look forward to working with all of you and as some of you may know I am also a Newsletter Deliverer for several of the other clubs and so if you ever need an extra hand to deliver something please let me know.

Also you may call me Sugar or Val if its easier for you. >(^x^ )< once again ty for accepting me and I really look forward to working with you all.
Sugar-Aug 15, 2013 6:14 PM
Aug 16, 2013 4:14 PM

Jul 2011
ちか坂本(Chika Sakamoto) B-day 8/17
Aug 16, 2013 11:08 PM

Jul 2011
Here is the Seiyuu Birthday's for August, I didn't put their last name before their first name.

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=valcurtis09%40gmail.com&ctz=America/Denver

I'll start on Sept Calendar tomorrow.
Sugar-Aug 17, 2013 11:02 AM
Aug 17, 2013 6:45 PM

Apr 2012
hello, so, here is where I'mma be posting the progress with the current layouts, for in case any of you want to make any suggestions

also, do cardmakers get told when a special edition will be made? or do we just make random ones and give them to someone?
Aug 18, 2013 5:10 AM

Mar 2012
@SugarDumplin: Thanks love! but the calendar is blank???? :'O
& a belated welcome to the staff from me!!! ^^/

@Lomtad: A big welcome to you as well!!! ^u^/
& Loving what I see already~! *u*

Usually asked/informed (we don't have too many) but we try to do different things, so far only + member LEs and a few others in-between...
Though that is not all we are limited to, (maybe we are just all lazy busy? xD) it's also up to the card makers and what you'd like/are willing to do. Ideas are always welcome~!
OtakuMadnessAug 18, 2013 6:09 AM
Aug 18, 2013 8:54 AM

Jul 2011
https://www.google.com/calendar/render?tab=wc
ok here is a link to the calendar.
Aug 19, 2013 2:14 AM

Mar 2012
Takes me to my Google calendar...
The first link was on the right track, though I don't understand why it appears blank. :'/
Have you made sure that your 'Make This Calendar Public' setting is selected?? (unless you don't want that)

Edit: Will send you my email in PM.
OtakuMadnessAug 19, 2013 2:19 AM
Aug 19, 2013 5:19 PM

Jul 2011
I added your email. I made it so its shared but I don't understand why its blank.
Aug 19, 2013 8:40 PM

Jul 2011
Seiyuu B-Day list for Aug has been updated in the forum.
Aug 20, 2013 2:17 AM

Mar 2012
Hi love! After you added me I can finally view the calendar entries x'D Thanks again! (Maybe you could add skuj as well?)

& thanks so much for updating the forum~! Keep up the good work ^u^/

P.S. These are some old posts in the Seiyuu b-day thread that need to be resorted, please when you have a free moment take a look through them~! (or maybe as/when you work on that month add them) Thank you!
OtakuMadnessAug 20, 2013 2:22 AM
Aug 20, 2013 5:47 PM

Apr 2012
Hello, I tried making a banner for the club. I used Kagumiya Rie, since she's favorite seiyuu in MAL

Sorry for not finishing the layout D: school is killing me
Aug 21, 2013 4:34 AM

Mar 2012
I love it~!! It's so pretty *u* can we put it with the other banners~!? :'D

& That's alright love, we aren't in any rush~! x3
Aug 21, 2013 11:36 AM

Jul 2011
Here are the Inoue Kikuko cards:

JinrouAug 29, 2013 10:51 AM
Aug 26, 2013 6:45 AM

Mar 2012
Time to update your club/profile/list backs-up my friends:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=654583

Imma back up our affiliates etc~ please note your individual work (lists/orders etc)
OtakuMadnessAug 27, 2013 4:51 AM
Aug 30, 2013 8:36 PM

Jul 2011
I hope they bring back the bb codes soon.. I just finished Sept Seiyuu Birthday Calendar.
Aug 31, 2013 2:02 PM

Jul 2011
I updated the Seiyuu B-day list for Sept in forum.
Sep 5, 2013 9:29 PM

Aug 2009
Great work going everyone...HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tadaimaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....I'm Back

phew...studies do keep one busy, but I am back from my hiatus break and I will be diligently working on updating things in the club.

@Sugar chan: (*hugs*) You are doing an amazing job :D and thank you so much for posting and reminding everyone of which seiyuu bday's have gone or coming up in the comments. Its sad that MAL image feature is not working anymore, I so wanna post pics *facepalm*) Now we just have to remain content with the display images. Are you by any chance updating the Google calendar as well? There is not need for that update, it was just given as reference to you.

@Jin chan: Saw the SOM cards and loved them as always (I'm sure you understand my excitement in seeing them every time LOL!)

@Mayu chin: Hope you doing well and wonderful work with Kuro cards again. Hope to see the DPs soon

@Sun kun: How are the August Tally cards coming??? I will be updating the forum soon (the image display feature not working sucks), but this months Tally SOM is Kaji Yuki :).

@Lomi kun: I know we discussed about the layout quiet a while back and seems like your school work has caught up with you. Will you be able to update the Layout soon??? Is the MAL changes also effecting your work? Let us know your status soon :). BTW loved the banner (you were kiddin when u said that you do not know how to make them right!) ;), just one suggestion, brighten the colors a bit, love Kugi chan so...and glad to have her exclusive banner too♥

@Kagami chan & @Hireaoshi chan: Hope you guys are doing good and have delivered your kuro cards to the requesters as well. Great work on the 1300+ BTW :D. More card work coming your way.

People, we have another new contest coming. As you know some reall cool animes are coming this Fall and we have a theme of "Megane/four-eyed" (no offense to the glasses people :P) characters. There are much anticipated Meganebu anime coming this fall, and the theme striked me really well. So when making cards keep your fave Megane characters in mind. And remember we need to have the image of the voice actor displayed with the character. I will posting a contest on this theme soon and the announcement will be going with this month's newsletter.

@Otakuchan: Will PM you separately. But just in case you have anything else to add in newsletter lemme know :)

P.S. I'm not sure how many of you guys faced the prob of not being able to access the MAL website this week (I was caught by surprise). So I was thinking if you guys do not mind sharing your email ids here. It'll be easier to communicate during such emergencies :). Thanks in advance.

To all admins -> Will the image display get effected even in our forums and main layout display? Pls tell me, I tried updating Tally a few days back, but wasn't able to update Kaji Yuki image (he's our Tally seiyuu of this month)>.<

Otsukare minna!!!
Sep 7, 2013 2:58 PM

Jul 2011
Finally I'm able to log back in. Yes, I have updated the calendar. That's how I'm able to keep track of the birthdays and then add them to the forum. But some Seiyuu's do slip by that I haven't found. But I see another person publishing birthdays on the comment list. I hope bbcodes will come back soon.
Sep 9, 2013 9:31 PM

Aug 2009
Alright people, seems like the MAL prob is still going on and I understand if many of you are not able to update your work status over here. I'm at a loss here coz the image links are not working, so the only choice fot me now is to open the SOM forum without the pics and provide links of the pics to the user. Jin chan, will that be ok with you, I guess they can access the links this way.

Minna, whenever you get the chance to login, just lemme know your work status in here. Also pls share your email addresses with us over here. (for privacy purpose I will delete the email address post, once I make a note of all addresses). Pls respond if you can ASAP (I think MAL website works mostly during my night time i.e. US EST time).

*Keeping fingers crossed* that MAL site works again >.<
Sep 10, 2013 3:05 AM

Jul 2011
Wow, this is indeed getting tiring. Dx
Anyway, yea sure it's fine with me. It won't look as good as it did with the pictures and description you used, but no problem.

About my e-mail. I don't want to put it here, but I can send you a private message.
Sep 15, 2013 7:22 AM

Jun 2011
Just quickly dropping by to leave the Inoue-san DP, sorry for the wait xP
http://i.imgur.com/QHtRQXi.jpg

I'll try to read all the new posts here soon :3
Oct 7, 2013 10:49 AM

Jun 2011
Wah, Sugitan ftw <3 So much awesomness there x3
Anyway, here's the DP:
http://i.imgur.com/WXDYvVi.jpg
Oct 15, 2013 8:28 PM

Aug 2009
Osu Minna san... BTW where is everyone -.-???

Status updates onegaishimasu I have updated the status of every admin in the staff forum, but feel free to change it if you are currently active/inactive//on hiatus in the club. Also sadly one of the new admins (layout maker) Lomi kun has retired from the club >.< due to personal commitments.

@ Hirieoshi kun, Sun & kazumi kun -> if you guys are currently occupied with other club work or school/studies please let me know so that I do not handover any more tasks to you.

@Suntears: Howz the Tally card work going? Are you able to handle it? Also if you can please share the new Tally cards that'll be great :)

All right, we are done with the "Megane" contest and the winner is Wataya Arata, closely followed by Hachiken and Hyuuga Junpei. So we have top three winners of the contest and I would like the card makers to start working on the winning cards and post them ASAP. I know its a rush, but I am already planning another contest for Thanksgiving & after that one for Christmas and these theme tasks will also be needing new cards from you all. So Hirieoshi kun, Sun & kazumi kun please get on with the Megane winner cards (or let me know by when can you make them). As soon as you guys post the cards here I will send an announcement in the club and create a new forum for the winning cards ^.^

Shall WE HAVE A HALLOWEEN EVENT??? (Although very less time is left now, so I donno how to go about it< I'm also a bit busy with paper submissions on my personal front too-.-). Lemme know.

@Otaku chan: Love if you read this msg PM me ASAP.

@Mayu chin: Lovely work again on the DP and thanks for telling me your current status :) (*hugs*)...do try to relax a bit as well.

@Jin chan: Excellent SOM card work again...see Sugi tan sure is popular ;). So now the next two SOM's are-> Nov - Kazuya Nakai & Dec - Tetsuya Kakihara ♥♥♥ Two real hottie seiyuus :D

Mayu chin whenever you have time we need DPs for thiese two seiyuus.

@Kannei: I heard that you are busy, but thanks for posting that you will take up ur card work again :) Lemme know, if you get busy again.

@Sugar chan & Silent chan - Great work guys...so proud of you ^.^

As always Otsukare!!!
Oct 16, 2013 7:36 PM

May 2011
Skuj-chan, sorry for not making report. I was just looking from the shadow and see if people still active or not. Btw, regarding of Halloween Event, I really don't mind about it, but if only a few people still active (including me, of course), I suggest to put on-hold to it.
Oct 16, 2013 9:03 PM

May 2012
Sorry for not being active these days. My real life is killing me ;A;
Badges: C.C.O / T.C.O / TFCC admin ID | Previously known as kazumi-san95
Oct 17, 2013 11:25 AM

Aug 2009
Arrrkkk..Kazumi kun....I do not like the sound of this....are you ok? PM me separately :). Do not worry, I'm a good lister (*thumbs up!!!*)

@ Silent chan: Not worry dearie, you have been doing quiet well in keeping up with the club, I just want to hear from others coz that way I know whom to handover the work to (sigh!). Yosh...so we can keep Halloween, that's two votes for now :D...I'll wait till next week and then decide on this event :)

Do share your ideas for Thanksgiving if you can :)
Oct 18, 2013 8:00 AM

Jul 2011
Omg I so want to make cards for the megane event. I will try to have them ready by Sunday, if not sorry. >.<
That's cause for now I don't have an internet connection in my new house and I'm kinda busy with uni.

I'm glad you like the cards. Loooove them both. <3 I'll be making them. :D

Mayu-san I love your DPs. :3
Oct 18, 2013 1:38 PM

Aug 2009
Jin chan Sukiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii da ♥♥♥...you are a savior and I'm so glad that you can come up with Megane cards (*Hugs*) Oh dear, is it really bad...the internet I mean? There is no rush for the Megane cards. As long as the cards are up by end of October coz we have to then focus on Halloween (which is also coming up). Anoooo....can I also count on you for the Halloween cards...(*preety please*) I know you are busy (uni can be tough life phew!!!), but we will only be delivering Halloween cards in November. Ganbatte...and I know those two seiyuus are to drool over. Will look forward to the SOM cards again ^.^

Actually Minna san... just a thought but maybe we can combine Halloween & Thanksgiving events together, that way you guys will have more time to make your cards. Its up to the card makers to combine the two themes or keep them separate :) Lemme know soon ~~
Oct 18, 2013 5:16 PM

Dec 2011
AHH SO SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY!! ;A; i rarely visit MAL nowadays;; orz

I won't mind doing tasks ;w; I'd feel bad if i don't contribute anything to the club anyway. orz
Oct 19, 2013 6:53 AM

Jul 2011
I was really excited about Megane. I have a megane fetish I'd say, so of course I'd wanna make cards. XD
Well, I guess. I've downloaded a few anime to watch, since I can't connect to the internet, so I can deal with it. Hopefully in a couple of weeks, it will connect. *.*
I'll try to make Halloween cards, too. But, since we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in my country, I don't know what it really is or what it has to do with. It would be good to combine the two, Halloween and Thanksgiving, like you said. But I can only make cards for one of the two. ^.^"

Megane cards~
Oct 19, 2013 10:46 AM

Jun 2011
@Sku-chan - Kyaa, Nakai-san is SOM of November x333 So happy about this you have no idea x3 Ehm, now, sure I'll make sure to finish them on time ^^ Thanks :3
As for cards, I'll try to make some for Megane (When do you plan to open them?)and maybe, Halloween, though I can't promise anything deffinitely, gomen -.- If I don't finish by the deadline, you can open them without my cards xP

@Jin-chan - Thanks x3 Your cards look amazing, as always <3 (Great job with the Sugi-tan and now Megane ones x3 I can't wait for the November ones x3)
Oct 19, 2013 4:52 PM

May 2011
@skuj thanksgiving eh? I don't know if I have any one or two ideas in my mind, but I think a card would be nice, but since this thanksgiving, I think the card that we should provided should be have cake (or something else?)
Oct 21, 2013 11:31 PM

Jun 2009
Hey Guys im soo sorry for wasnt around for nearly two month soo many stuff happend i couldnt clear my head Abit

Totally DOWN and Out
#

Anyways I try too jump in again starting now :D
Oct 24, 2013 8:55 AM

Jun 2011
As I was afraid, I don't have time to participate the Megane edition, I'm so sorry T_T
But I can make something for Halloween and will make sure to finish the DPs on time...
Oct 25, 2013 6:36 AM

Aug 2009
Ohio/Kumbaba/Konnichiwa :D...how is every body doing. I'm glad that I received status reports from most of you.

First and Formost @Jin chan...sugoi... (*hugs*you never ever disappoint me). Loved the cards and I will be opening the Megane cards next week (I'm definitely posting my request) ^^

The Megane cards forum will open next week, so if you guys still want to submit the Megane cards, please do so ASAP. I will also open a new contest poll for Halloween/Thanksgiving mix theme. Its alright if you guys do not know about thanksgiving, go ahead with the Halloween theme or Fall/Autumn season theme and include the latest Fall animes in theme if you can, the contest/poll will center around the same animes ^.^

@Mayu chin: Its alright dear, I'm glad that you informed me, but I'll look forward to the Halloween cards & DPs...Yeah... I have been thinking for sometime that Nakai san should be our SOM...he's just awesome in so many roles ^♥^ (especially the Megane Touou Captain)

@Hirieoshi: Thanks for the update dear, can you post your megane cards here as well if you are done with them. I will open the cards forum next week :)

@Kannei: Loved to hear back from you :) and I will leave it to you to open "chara cards" forum. Do you think you can make some Halloween/thanksgiving cards as well (*pleeeeeeeeeease*). Lemme know soon.

@Silent chan: Thanks for sharing your idea :) I will work out something for the theme now and hopefully a few will have cakes or we can always include fall leaves and pumpkins :D

@Suntears: WHERE ARE YOU??? Pls PM me soon!!!

As always Otsukare!!!
Oct 25, 2013 12:45 PM

Jul 2011
@Mayu-san, thanks. I'm glad you like them. *.*
You can request as many Nakai-san cards as you wish. I know you love him a lot. :3

@skuj-san, I'm glad to hear that. <3
I cannot promise, but I'll try to make Halloween cards. :

For now, here are the Nakai-san cards, same rules as always.

Can I please request that in the megane edition, the names should not be more than 12 letters? Thank you~
JinrouOct 25, 2013 1:00 PM
Oct 25, 2013 9:45 PM

Jun 2009
skuj: Thx for the Welcome glad too be back

Ill see whatI can do ;D
Oct 26, 2013 4:28 PM

Jun 2009
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Count to 500! ★GAME★ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SilentTruth - Aug 15, 2013

1804 by Kunii »»
Oct 1, 2022 9:01 PM

Sticky: » Newsletter Sign up! __φ(・ω ・` ) ( 1 2 3 )

Kannei - Jan 25, 2012

121 by nitchi »»
Oct 6, 2017 2:34 PM

Sticky: » [CLOSED] SOM SEPTEMBER 2017 - KAYANO AI

skuj - Jan 6, 2017

24 by 02miukie »»
Sep 19, 2017 4:29 PM

Sticky: » [VOTING OPEN]* Best Anime/Seiyuu/Characters/Couples/Ops/Eds of 2016 *

skuj - Feb 5, 2017

33 by WinterFireworks »»
Mar 12, 2017 9:17 AM

Sticky: » [CLOSED] SOM DECEMBER - ◟(◔ั₀◔ั )◞ ༘♡ Minase Inori & Shimazaki Nobunaga (❛ั◡˜๑) ( 1 2 3 )

skuj - Jan 11, 2016

113 by aizuki »»
Jan 6, 2017 12:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.