Forum Settings
Forums
New
Approve of this kind of fan art?
Jan 18, 2012 12:28 AM

Oct 2010
Now this will be in a BLOG due to the nipples and stuff. It has started indeed. Follow around as I uncover what else insanity will the net people have of doing stuff like in the BLOG (NSFW):
http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=675809
do comment on what you think of that. Don't put something stupid of a comment or I will delete that. Just keep it cool and say out your RAGE or anything of it.

Guess the first is of Sora. Man those guys do this to Hina and that will be not good IMO. Well you will see what shall be done. This is the first of it.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 18, 2012 1:02 AM

Sep 2011
I am not that surprise at all and i most say....she has nice boobs :P
Jan 18, 2012 1:04 AM

Oct 2009
Miu > everyone else. Not interested in Sora (though I like her).
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2012 1:16 AM

Oct 2010
Yanoflies said:
Follow around then, we shall see if Miu get one.
raxius1230 said:
I am not that surprise at all and i most say....she has nice boobs :P
Amazing, the person who did this did it well. I personally think it's nice but I can only approve Sora.

Well I am curious as to what else will there be to find out like that.

Jan 18, 2012 3:34 AM

Sep 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
Yanoflies said:
Follow around then, we shall see if Miu get one.

It will...be sure of that and ya...i am waiting for Miu also hehehe....
Jan 19, 2012 1:31 PM

Nov 2008
I posted my response in you blog

Anyway Miu and Raika are needed.

I hope Hina doesn't get any ecchi, but seeing the obvious "Sleep with Papa" pack in the all ages VN, I can see the studio going that low for toddlercons especially for the BD only 13th ep. I still can't see anyone having that air cushion for innocent purposes especially how it's made out to be on import sites and places like 2ch.
HoppyJan 19, 2012 1:39 PM

Jan 19, 2012 10:19 PM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:

I hope Hina doesn't get any ecchi, but seeing the obvious "Sleep with Papa" pack in the all ages VN, I can see the studio going that low for toddlercons especially for the BD only 13th ep. I still can't see anyone having that air cushion for innocent purposes especially how it's made out to be on import sites and places like 2ch.
So you assume the 13th episode might be the Hina bath part with Yuuta?

Jan 21, 2012 10:37 AM

Nov 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Hoppy said:

Yep, it has to be, because something like that won't air on Japanese television, toddler ecchi is OVA only material like with Baby Princess.

Jan 23, 2012 8:19 AM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Hoppy said:

Yep, it has to be, because something like that won't air on Japanese television, toddler ecchi is OVA only material like with Baby Princess.
Really? I see. Well we shall find out then. However Beelzebub did air many times with the kid's dick being visible until they changed it later on. First 5 episodes easily that was the case.

Jan 24, 2012 2:13 PM

Nov 2008
Although I don't mind with those kind of explicit fan art, the light novel itself doesn't have any inappropriate fanservice so far. I hope the anime wont go in that direction just for the sake of getting sales...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 24, 2012 3:20 PM

Oct 2010
DenjaX said:
Although I don't mind with those kind of explicit fan art, the light novel itself doesn't have any inappropriate fanservice so far. I hope the anime wont go in that direction just for the sake of getting sales...
It might. The bath part I could not find it at all in the manga. It's a extra one I think. The breast grab was not around either IMO. I did not see it yet less I missed it.

May 16, 2012 10:41 PM
Dec 2011
I hope they just leave Hina out of it the rest of them i can understand though mui is still a little....
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Manga

PsychoKitteh - Mar 12, 2012

4 by Manga-System »»
Nov 23, 2015 4:56 PM

Poll: » Favorite sister?

PsychoKitteh - Mar 18, 2012

11 by Chitai »»
Mar 12, 2013 3:00 AM

» PapaKiki Member Cards!!

raxius1230 - Jan 18, 2012

45 by NucleARtyom »»
Jul 30, 2012 11:26 PM

Poll: » Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! Special. Too much fan service boast.

Yumekichi11 - Jul 11, 2012

14 by Yumekichi11 »»
Jul 22, 2012 5:53 PM

» Special?

PsychoKitteh - Jun 18, 2012

0 by PsychoKitteh »»
Jun 18, 2012 3:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.