Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 29, 2011 6:04 AM

Dec 2009

This thread will contain spoilers up to the latest chapter, if you haven't read yet, BE WARNED!

Pandora Hearts is known for it's mysteries and plot twists, there's 68 chapters until now and many questions unanswered, like:

- Who killed Alice;
- Alice and Alyss
- Why is Jack helping Miranda;
- The Glen's;
- Why Misfortune's children must be sacrificed to the abyss;
- Why Oz's sin is his existence;

... and so on.

Here you can post your theories and discuss the other members's opinions as well. Make sure to tell us if you agree or not and have fun.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 29, 2011 6:12 AM

Dec 2009
I'll start with one of the theories I have. At first I always thought Alice and Alyss could be split parts of Lacie and so did a lot of people. Recently I started a theory that Lacie could be actually Alyss, when she got to the abyss somehow she became the Will of the Abyss. But... there's something I forgot:
Both girls were nurtured in the womb of human which makes me think Lacie is their mother.
I mean, as Glen said, she used to run away from the tower many times, in one of this "run aways" she found Jack which may not be the first man she found while wandering around. So she may have gotten pregnant in one of this adventures of her, the girls aren't Jack's children probably, but may be from someone else or even.. Glen's. nooooo, he's ugly To be honest I can't think of anything anymore about them, right now that's the only theory I have that could actually connect them since they're so alike. ;A;

Edit: Forgot to mention, in the 68th chapter little Gilbert and Vincent appear, and they're around the same age when they first met Alice which means she's already born somewhere.
LiinahDec 29, 2011 6:29 AM
Dec 29, 2011 6:27 AM

Nov 2011
I agree with point that Lacie is mother of Alice and Alyss. She was pregnant when she was sacrificed to the abyss, so girls were born there. Who can be father? May be it is Jack, but remember that Alyss has not-daughter's-feelings to him, so... I'm thinking about Glen.
Also it was said about core of the abyss, that someone who reaches it takes a power to controll abyss, so I think Lacie reached it, that's why Alyss is Will of the Abyss and Alice is chain. But it seemed to me, that B-rabbit was the chain of Lacie, before birth of Alice, because there were similar chains (metallic I mean) and on the page with "bloody rain" (or how it was in english?) we can see a shadow, reminding B-rabbit, behind Lacie.
Dec 29, 2011 6:39 AM

Dec 2009
Miss_Tangerine said:
I agree with point that Lacie is mother of Alice and Alyss. She was pregnant when she was sacrificed to the abyss, so girls were born there. Who can be father? May be it is Jack, but remember that Alyss has not-daughter's-feelings to him, so... I'm thinking about Glen.
Also it was said about core of the abyss, that someone who reaches it takes a power to controll abyss, so I think Lacie reached it, that's why Alyss is Will of the Abyss and Alice is chain. But it seemed to me, that B-rabbit was the chain of Lacie, before birth of Alice, because there were similar chains (metallic I mean) and on the page with "bloody rain" (or how it was in english?) we can see a shadow, reminding B-rabbit, behind Lacie.

If Jack actually happens to be the father I think he doesn't know, so when he first met Alice he probably got surprise for her resemblence with Lacie. Now what I still don't get it is why one girl was born in the abyss and the other one in the human world because I don't think Lacie was pregnant when she was sacrificed, I think she was pregnant before 'cause as I edited above, Gilbert and Vincent probably have around 8-10 years old in the past when they met Alice which is most likely to be around their age as well. So she was born before the sacrifice.

Maybe when Glen asked Lacie to help him with an experiment, was the born of the children; so she got pregnant and Glen somehow made her stay half-abyss dimension, half-human world dimension. Lacie probably has been more than once in the abyss, in my opinion. She said I can always come back and Glen says: How many times do I have to tell you to stay away from that place?
LiinahDec 29, 2011 6:43 AM
Dec 29, 2011 7:14 AM

Nov 2011
Yeah, according to this Alice was really born earlier. But there is one thing: Lacie seems to be 18-20 years old just before the "sacrifice" and right at this moment there must be Alice, about 8-10 years old (like Gil and Vince) so.. Lacie got pregnant in the age of 8-10? What if Jun-sama has kind of surprize for us, in her best trolling-traditions?)

And also it is smth interesting with Oz. He's looks like 100% Vessalius, but we haven't seen his mother (just imagine one more character looking like Alice-Alyss-Lacie O_O), and we know, that Zai V. had opportunity to change baby. And in the very first chapters it was said that Oz was kidnapped (Gil said that Oz had to stay in the house, because kidnapper wasn't caught, and there was some servant, who was Oz's friend but then betrayed him), maybe this is important too.
Dec 29, 2011 7:54 AM

Dec 2009
Miss_Tangerine said:
Yeah, according to this Alice was really born earlier. But there is one thing: Lacie seems to be 18-20 years old just before the "sacrifice" and right at this moment there must be Alice, about 8-10 years old (like Gil and Vince) so.. Lacie got pregnant in the age of 8-10? What if Jun-sama has kind of surprize for us, in her best trolling-traditions?)

Well.. that's true. XD Maybe she's the same age as Jack, 23. Let's make her older so the theory will work. Haha. ~ I don't know.

Miss_Tangerine said:
And also it is smth interesting with Oz. He's looks like 100% Vessalius, but we haven't seen his mother (just imagine one more character looking like Alice-Alyss-Lacie O_O), and we know, that Zai V. had opportunity to change baby. And in the very first chapters it was said that Oz was kidnapped (Gil said that Oz had to stay in the house, because kidnapper wasn't caught, and there was some servant, who was Oz's friend but then betrayed him), maybe this is important too.

I think Celia is Alyss-Alice-Lacie alike as well /shot
Since Alice and Lacie are B-rabbit related and they're alike, that's why I jumped to this conclusion.

About Oz.. Isn't his mom dead? Though I believe she isn't, maybe she was the servant who kidnapped him and he didn't know it was his mother. But he didn't seem attach to the servant since he didn't care at all about the kidnapping.
And well, is not like he looks 100% Vessalius, look at Jack. He's just like Oz, but he's just a half-Vessalius.
I really want to know who's the "real" Oz. And we may see Oz in this flashbacks chapters, remember in the headhunter arc when he saw some Alice's memories? There was one where Alice was saying "Oz" and the memory was probably from the past since she was wearing the same dress on the day she was killed.
Dec 29, 2011 8:49 AM

Mar 2009
Liinah said:
Miss_Tangerine said:

Well.. that's true. XD Maybe she's the same age as Jack, 23. Let's make her older so the theory will work. Haha. ~ I don't know.

Maybe both girls were born in the Abyss where time flows differently? The theory will be more plausible that way. And Lacie won't look so depraved~ Just a thought, don't mind me...
Ashi-nyanDec 29, 2011 10:40 AM
Dec 29, 2011 10:06 AM

Nov 2010
Liinah said:
Maybe when Glen asked Lacie to help him with an experiment, was the born of the children; so she got pregnant and Glen somehow made her stay half-abyss dimension, half-human world dimension. Lacie probably has been more than once in the abyss, in my opinion. She said I can always come back and Glen says: How many times do I have to tell you to stay away from that place?

I join you with that opinion. It's also seen that Lacie touches her stomach after Glen asked her to help him. So from that she seems to know what happens.

Sow said:
Maybe both girls were born in the Abyss where time flows differently? The theory will be more plausible that way. And Lacie won't look like so depraved~ Just a thought, don't mind me...

Also Sow has a good point there.
Dec 29, 2011 11:24 AM

Dec 2009
incessantame said:
Sow said:
Maybe both girls were born in the Abyss where time flows differently? The theory will be more plausible that way. And Lacie won't look like so depraved~ Just a thought, don't mind me...

It sure is, but... how? I mean, time sure flows differently there, but the person doesn't age proportionally; as example: Oz. He stayed in the abyss for a few minutes/hours and 10 years has passed, but he looks the same he was before getting there. So how the twins got older?
Dec 29, 2011 12:31 PM

Mar 2009
Liinah said:
incessantame said:
Sow said:

It sure is, but... how? I mean, time sure flows differently there, but the person doesn't age proportionally; as example: Oz. He stayed in the abyss for a few minutes/hours and 10 years has passed, but he looks the same he was before getting there. So how the twins got older?

It isn't exactly said how the time flows there. For Oz it might be an hour in the Abyss while ten years passed in the normal world. So it also could work inversely - 10 years in the Abyss and a hour outside.
Dec 29, 2011 2:23 PM

Dec 2009
Sow said:
Liinah said:
incessantame said:
Sow said:

It isn't exactly said how the time flows there. For Oz it might be an hour in the Abyss while ten years passed in the normal world. So it also could work inversely - 10 years in the Abyss and a hour outside.

Oh, I get what you mean. So it's possible that, if the girls happen to be 8/10 years old, they passed all this time in the abyss, aging, while in the real world not many time has passed. Interesting theory. :3
The abyss sure is interesting as well.

I wonder what will happen to Alyss if her wish come true, if she's going to live happily by Alice's side or what.
Jan 1, 2012 10:50 PM

Nov 2011
Well of course we are all wrong and Oscar and Emily are really plotting everything.

On an actual note I don't think Alice/Alyss are born yet. But I think they are Lacies Children. Now listen to my insane reasoning^^

Time moves differently in the abyss-no one ever said it only moved slower so I t
think Glen wanted to know what would happen to children born in the Abyss.

Anyone else notice that Gilbert and Vincent were the Baskerville manor?
Jan 2, 2012 5:41 AM

Sep 2011
Uhmm... I agree with what Sow said about the reverse timeflow in the Abyss. It could be possible.

Anyway, I have a theory about why Oz' sin is his existence.

Let's assume that everything revealed from chapter 65 is true - the one in sealing stones isn't Jack - it's actually Glen... or Oswald.

Then that could also mean that the Baskervilles may know this from the very beginning of the series, and that Jack is the one really responsible for the Tragedy.

Fact: Rufus Barma has turned to support Vince who supports Leo, the next Glen, because of what he learned from the diary.

Maybe, there's another diary, or a book which was passed down from one generation to another of Baskervilles. It contains ancient secrets of that dukedom, including how to transfer a soul to another living human. And the truth behind the Tragedy; who's responsible and why. Maybe it named Jack... and predicted that a hundred years later he'd be reincarnated or he'd take control over another body...

Fact: Zai is a member (or was he leading 'em?) of the red shinigamis.

If another book really exists, that explains why he knows where the Baskerville's final door was, and why he was disgusted by his own "son"... if Oz is the real Oz... and why he attempted to throw him in the abyss.

Question: Why the heck would a Vesallius be red shinigami????? And why did he wait til Oz was 15 to throw him there?

Fact: Break said that during Oz's birth, Zai suddenly took him away and perhaps did something to him or changed him for another baby.

Maybe: He wanted to get rid of Oz, thinking that his son would be the vessel for Jack's soul. But in the end he could not go through it.

Fact: Also it was said Oz was kidnapped when he was a kid.

Maybe: The kidnapper was his mom. She might've learned about Zai's attempt to kill the baby.

Then maybe Jack = Oz ....
Bad Guy = Jack...
then Oz = future bad guy?

If you find any loopholes in this, please tell me.
Luna_TykkJan 2, 2012 5:48 AM

Jan 2, 2012 6:13 AM

Dec 2009
TheWorldIknow said:
Time moves differently in the abyss-no one ever said it only moved slower so I t
think Glen wanted to know what would happen to children born in the Abyss.

It may be this. I think what Oswald really wanted was to be able to go in and out the abyss whenever he wanted, that way he could travel along time without aging much.
Jan 2, 2012 2:26 PM

Jun 2011
A discussion, this is fun, it's first time I can tell my theories about this xD

About Lacie being the mother of Alice and Alyss, I agree with that, we can say that it was the experiment Glen wanted to do, I don't know who's the father, if it's Jack, if it's Glen, if it's Oswald I don't have a clue about that... But let's say that what Sow said about the time in the Abyss it's true so Alice and Alyss grew up in the Abyss and Lacie when she was sacrificed she died and... uhm how to say? She divided herself, one part with Alyss so now she's the will of Abyss and the other one with Alice so that's why she is a chain, B-Rabbit. The fun (?) part: Alice and Alyss have the Baskerville blood, and Lacie said she can always come back from the Abyss.

And Alice maybe did that and when Oswald/Glen notice that, he send her to the tower (knowing she was Lacie's daughter and knowing she's connected with the Will of Abyss aka Alyss) while he did his re-search about how he can use her; and Jack seeing her, he thought about Lacie so he became her friend (or something like that) but we-don't-know-who because we-don't-know-why kills her and she ehm, come back, or something, to the Abyss again but she lost her memories and became a full-time (saying this in some way) chain, and much later (or soon, who knows?) she found Oz.

And this is something that I read but people think that Miranda Barma has a connection with Humpty Dumpty and Elliot, What do you think about that?
Jan 2, 2012 3:32 PM

Nov 2011
Wow, Miranda Barma having a connection with Humpty-Dumpty and Elliot?
The woman better have nothing to do with Elliot. I could careless if she has a connection to humpty dumpty.
Jan 2, 2012 5:20 PM

Dec 2009
Luna_Tykk said:
Maybe, there's another diary, or a book which was passed down from one generation to another of Baskervilles. It contains ancient secrets of that dukedom, including how to transfer a soul to another living human. And the truth behind the Tragedy; who's responsible and why. Maybe it named Jack... and predicted that a hundred years later he'd be reincarnated or he'd take control over another body...

Interesting, I do wonder why would him choose Oz as a vessel..
Yeral-Dine said:
She divided herself, one part with Alyss so now she's the will of Abyss and the other one with Alice so that's why she is a chain, B-Rabbit. The fun (?) part: Alice and Alyss have the Baskerville blood, and Lacie said she can always come back from the Abyss.

If that happens to be true, it also mean that if Alice and Alyss turn out to be just one person joining their bodies, they would be really powerful having the ability to go in and out the abyss and also control it.

I can't really comment about Humpty Dumpty and so 'cause the Headhunter's arc was the only one that really got me completely confused and I refuse to re-read it right now. I'll wait until I buy the manga volume so I can read as many times I need it. Just one question, the headhunter was Humpty Dumpty after all? Or there was something to do with Vincent's chain. -doesn't remember at all- ;A;
Jan 2, 2012 10:48 PM

Sep 2011
Liinah said:

Interesting, I do wonder why would him choose Oz as a vessel..

I'm still working on that. ^^"

Yeral-Dine said:
She divided herself, one part with Alyss so now she's the will of Abyss and the other one with Alice so that's why she is a chain, B-Rabbit. The fun (?) part: Alice and Alyss have the Baskerville blood, and Lacie said she can always come back from the Abyss.

Maybe you mean, she divided her "soul" or something? Cuz that happened in the Kurohime series. The good part stayed in Heaven, while the evil/mean part was thrown into another dimension that served as a prison for those who sinned against the gods.

Liinah said:

I can't really comment about Humpty Dumpty and so 'cause the Headhunter's arc was the only one that really got me completely confused and I refuse to re-read it right now. I'll wait until I buy the manga volume so I can read as many times I need it. Just one question, the headhunter was Humpty Dumpty after all? Or there was something to do with Vincent's chain. -doesn't remember at all- ;A;

Okay, major spoiler: Elliot was the Headhunter. Remember when the children from the orphanage went missing? He and Leo tried to find them in Sabrie, but they were attacked by one of the orphans that had lost control of Humpty Dumpty. Elliot died, Leo tried to save him by making him drink the chain's blood. After some time, he unconsciously killed his sibs.

Jan 2, 2012 10:58 PM

Jun 2011
Luna_Tykk said:

Yeral-Dine said:

Maybe you mean, she divided her "soul" or something? Cuz that happened in the Kurohime series. The good part stayed in Heaven, while the evil/mean part was thrown into another dimension that served as a prison for those who sinned against the gods.

Oh yes, exactly like that! I'm not very good explaining myself, sorry 'bout that xDUu
Jan 2, 2012 11:09 PM

Nov 2011
But Vince was Headhunter too. Remember when he went to Elliot's father, he told him, that he was the first, who killed those Nightrays (because they were dangerous for Gil). And only then the next victims were killed by Elliot. And also it was said that Humpty Dumpty might be imitation of the other chain, real Headhunter (in this case it is Deimos). So they both are Headhunters.
Jan 2, 2012 11:23 PM

Sep 2011

Ah, I forgot about Vince!!! >O
Yes, he is the first HeadHunter. Humpty Dumpty was only imitating the Queen of Hearts.

Jan 2, 2012 11:57 PM

Nov 2011
Uhm.. Does anybody remember if Celia Baskerville was shown in manga? I can't remember how she looks like. I even can't remember what she did there, but on her page it is written that she was Humpty Dumpty's contractor 100 years ago. I think about her appearance because of her name: change letter's order and you will get "Alice" or "Lacie" and while Alice and Lacie look very similar (and we think that Lacie is mother of Alice and Alyss), Celia also can be one more looking-like-they. Maybe she was also involved in that story.. Or in Glen's experiment.. Or maybe she is mother of Lacie and Oswald? o_O
Jan 3, 2012 12:04 PM

Mar 2009
Wasn't Celia that old woman at the beginning of last chapter? I know that Fallen Syndicate translated her name as "Jiri"(or something like that) but in the scanlation made by Chuu Transltions it's "Celia". In Polish scanlation it's also Celia not Jiri.
Jan 3, 2012 5:39 PM

Dec 2009
Thank you both for Humpty Dumpty's explanations. ^o^

@Miss_Tangerine She wasn't shown yet - unless she really is the one Sow mentioned -, it was only said that she showed her chain to someone I don't remember.
@Sow I don't know about Celia/Jiri, I guess only someone who really knows japanese can confirm to us, though sometimes a japonese word can be read more than one way. However, portuguese scanlation translated the name as Celia as well.

And if another Alice-looking character happens to appear I want it to have short hair, kinda like Leo's, but shorter. <3 Or else I'll start getting tired of so many Alice's.
Jan 3, 2012 11:16 PM

Nov 2011
Oh, I just one more time opened latest chapter to check that old woman's name.. So, in russian translation she is Celia.
Jan 5, 2012 7:57 AM

Apr 2011
Oh, then that old woman is Celia? O.o It makes sense, since that old woman has to keep "an eye on Baskervilles and on Glen in particular" and Humpty Dumpty has to protect Glen…

Well, I'm going to say my theories about Lacie too XD , first I thought too that Lacie was the Will of the Abyss, but now I think that maybe she's not... I think maybe Lacie is the older sister of Alice and Will... One of the reasons why I think this is because I think Alice was already born before Lacie was sacrified to the abyss, and because Oswald and Lacie are brothers, we know that Lacie has red eyes, but Oswald has purple eyes! Just like Alice! But like someone said time in the abyss flows different, so Lacie may be Alice's mother.. Or, she can be the mother of Vince and Gil. But I don't think Jack is the father, Glen has more probabilities of being..
Well, those are just my theories, they may be wrong :/ , just Mochizuki Jun-sensei knows XD
Jan 5, 2012 10:35 AM

Mar 2009
Or maybe Alice and Will already existed before and weren't in anyway connected with Lacie. Maybe they are the core of the Abyss? And Glen's little experiment was a try to give them a body so that's why Lacie was touching her stomach? As in somehow they managed to transfer the core into Lacie's body but didn't know that it's made of two persons. And later only one of the girls could be 'outside' of the Abyss beacuse they shared one body. When Alice 'died' the body become hers because she was 'occupying' it at the moment of it's death.
Okay, this makes more sense when I'm just thinking about it. I just don't know how to write it...
Jan 5, 2012 11:23 AM

Dec 2009
Sow said:
When Alice 'died' the body become hers because she was 'occupying' it at the moment of it's death.

Well, but Alyss has a body too. And Lacie was just one.
Jan 5, 2012 7:12 PM

Nov 2011
Body of Alyss might be not usual human body. She can turn into the white rabbit, can't she? So maybe she is more like chain. And I think that two theories can be connected: that one, about mother Lacie and this one, about core of the Abyss. Because girls were born in the Abyss. So Lacie could reach the core and.. who knows? (ok, Jun-sama knows) Maybe it was enough to be there or maybe she did smth with it.. The core gives power to control the Abyss, so that's why Alyss might become Will of the Abyss. And we still don't know who was the father and was there father at all? o.o
Jan 6, 2012 5:54 AM

Mar 2009
Miss_Tangerine said:
Body of Alyss might be not usual human body. She can turn into the white rabbit, can't she? So maybe she is more like chain.

That's what I meant:) If Alyss has the power to create/change people into chains so she as well could create herself some kind of artificial body. And the word 'born' could be interpreted in many ways not exactly that some woman gave birth to them.

And about the father... I think that it might be Glen. If she really was pregnant before they dumped her into the Abyss then she must have kept it a secret as somebody would have mentioned it (Jack :3) even in passing. And as Glen knew about it then she must have told him. While she could have had many reasons for telling him about it, him being the childs father seems the most possible for me.
Jan 6, 2012 7:04 AM

Nov 2011
I agree that Glen has more chances to be the father. Maybe this was really that his "experiment".)
Jan 6, 2012 2:38 PM

Dec 2009
I do believe Alyss has the power to create chains/bodies since she's probably the one who gave Cheshire a body, but I'm not sure if she really created a body to herself.
Jan 19, 2012 9:50 AM
Sep 2011
Has anyone read Chapter 69 yet? I don't want to spoil if not.
Jan 19, 2012 10:39 AM

Mar 2009
I did~
Anyway if somebody don't want to read spoilers then he/she shouldn't look into a topic with a spoiler warning in the title :)
Jan 19, 2012 11:12 AM
Sep 2011
Haha true ! c:

- we know more about Alice and Alice (Will) now !
But even if Alice was caught in a time paradox, how is Alyss the same age as her when Jack learns of the other existence, Alyss would be at least 5 years younger than Alice right? Or is that just because the Abyss is a seperate dimension from the real world and time itself?

Also, Levy is the father, I honestly expexted that, infact I think I like him more than Jack and Oswald.
Jan 19, 2012 12:54 PM

Sep 2010
I kept on getting the feeling Jack was going to snap and kill everyone right there. I mean I know he will when the tragedy strikes, but I just had that feeling he would do it right then and there.

Oh how I love my male yanderes. <3
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jan 19, 2012 2:43 PM

Dec 2009
WOW! So most of us here were basically right. Lacie was pregnant and the twins have grown faster because of the abyss. <3 By the way, who's Revy? I only found a little text as translation and I don't really remember who the hell is he. >_> -searching for real scans-
Jan 19, 2012 3:03 PM
Sep 2011
Levy is the blonde Glen that took in Lacie and Oswald. c:
I was kind of hoping they weren't her daughters.. some reason why I don't know..
Jan 20, 2012 10:53 AM

Dec 2009
Oh, I see, thanks. ^o^ I only recognized him by Glen.
And it seems like Lacie is using Glen's body somehow? Maybe she's like Alyss that can take over of Alice's body for a few time.
At least in the translation I read, Jack was calling "Lacie" while reaching his hand to Glen - or Oswald -.
Jan 20, 2012 11:08 AM

Mar 2009
I was hoping that Lacie wouldn't be their mother too...

cielleia said:

But even if Alice was caught in a time paradox, how is Alyss the same age as her when Jack learns of the other existence, Alyss would be at least 5 years younger than Alice right? Or is that just because the Abyss is a seperate dimension from the real world and time itself?

I think that 'the Abyss is a serparate dimension from the world and time itself'. I don't know how you even thought of the first thing because it was said from the beginning that the Abyss is a world parallel to their 'normal' world and that time flows differently there. So if girls were raised there they would be the same age. At lest until Alice got out of there... I wonder wby Alice and Alyss still were of the same age through the whole story? Alyss should be older/younger than Alice if the thing about time is true.

Liinah said:

And it seems like Lacie is using Glen's body somehow? Maybe she's like Alyss that can take over of Alice's body for a few time.
At least in the translation I read, Jack was calling "Lacie" while reaching his hand to Glen - or Oswald -.

He wasn't calling Lacie. He was just telling Glen that they should work together on getting Lacie back. More or less^^
That would be strange if Lacie could do that. Oh well, the previous theories were mostly right so this also can be~
Jan 20, 2012 1:06 PM
Sep 2011
Sow said:
I was hoping that Lacie wouldn't be their mother too...

cielleia said:

I think that 'the Abyss is a serparate dimension from the world and time itself'. I don't know how you even thought of the first thing because it was said from the beginning that the Abyss is a world parallel to their 'normal' world and that time flows differently there. So if girls were raised there they would be the same age. At lest until Alice got out of there... I wonder wby Alice and Alyss still were of the same age through the whole story? Alyss should be older/younger than Alice if the thing about time is true.

You changed my words not cool.

No I meant because the Abyss is a seperate dimension is that how the Will is able to be the same age as Alice even though Alice was caught in a Time Paradox and returned as a young girl.
Jan 21, 2012 8:29 AM

Dec 2009
Sow said:
Alyss should be older/younger than Alice if the thing about time is true.

Alyss being younger could explain her personality a bit; she cries easily and change her mood faster when something fun happens, like when she starts drinking tea with the dolls in the abyss. But for some reason I don't think she's younger...

Sow said:

He wasn't calling Lacie. He was just telling Glen that they should work together on getting Lacie back. More or less^^
That would be strange if Lacie could do that. Oh well, the previous theories were mostly right so this also can be~

Oh, thanks for the clearing that up. XD It definitely would be strange if Lacie could do that. we would have some gay stuff between glen and jack and this is so not pandora hearts lol
Jan 21, 2012 9:53 AM

Mar 2009
cielleia said:

No I meant because the Abyss is a seperate dimension is that how the Will is able to be the same age as Alice even though Alice was caught in a Time Paradox and returned as a young girl.

Sorry if I didn't understand you right, I'm just stupid^^"
Anyway, why time paradox?

Liinah said:
Sow said:
Alyss should be older/younger than Alice if the thing about time is true.

Alyss being younger could explain her personality a bit; she cries easily and change her mood faster when something fun happens, like when she starts drinking tea with the dolls in the abyss. But for some reason I don't think she's younger...

Sow said:

Oh, thanks for the clearing that up. XD It definitely would be strange if Lacie could do that. we would have some gay stuff between glen and jack and this is so not pandora hearts lol

Even if that is so not PH it would be fun to read^^
I think that Alyss just tries to live a normal live in the Abyss. And maybe it was Alice who was taking care of her mostly - kind of like a big sister would - and she cauldn't stand being alone when Alice left. Then she wen't crazy and killed her sister for abandoning her, lol.
Jan 21, 2012 1:51 PM
Sep 2011
Sow said:
cielleia said:

Sorry if I didn't understand you right, I'm just stupid^^"
Anyway, why time paradox?

You're not stupid. :c
.. I'm not sure why I say Time Paradox.. Ahaha ...
Jan 22, 2012 1:16 PM

Dec 2009
Now that I read the chapter, about the questions why Alyss is the same age as Alice: Alice has grown because of the time paradox, since the core of the abyss found Alyss as a baby, it probably just copied what her sister had become.

I'm confused about the Glens. I always thought that with Glen's soul passing to the next body, his personality and everything would go too. But now that Oswald is Glen, he's still "Oswald". So the Glen is only the person who carries the 5 chains? I'd be really thankfull if someone were to be willing to explain it to me.
LiinahJan 22, 2012 1:20 PM
Jan 22, 2012 3:15 PM

Nov 2011
*Shiny Eyes* Anyone else notice Jacks hair wasn't in a braid?
Jan 22, 2012 7:57 PM
Sep 2011
Liinah said:
Now that I read the chapter, about the questions why Alyss is the same age as Alice: Alice has grown because of the time paradox, since the core of the abyss found Alyss as a baby, it probably just copied what her sister had become.

I'm confused about the Glens. I always thought that with Glen's soul passing to the next body, his personality and everything would go too. But now that Oswald is Glen, he's still "Oswald". So the Glen is only the person who carries the 5 chains? I'd be really thankfull if someone were to be willing to explain it to me.

I always thought the name Glen was a title like King and Duke but with special privileges and duties.
Such as The (Five) Great/Black Winged Chains.
Casting the current Child of Misfortune into the Abyss to keep the world stable.
And after 'Glen'/Levy/ect. dies he becomes a chain that stays with the Glens to come.

&& about Alice and Alice. That sounds kind of funny. x)
Babies imitate older siblings. The Abyss copied what happened to Alice when it meet/found 'Alyss' who was a baby at the time.
Jan 23, 2012 9:56 AM

Mar 2009
cielleia said:
Liinah said:

I always thought the name Glen was a title like King and Duke but with special privileges and duties.
Casting the current Child of Misfortune into the Abyss to keep the world stable.
And after 'Glen'/Levy/ect. dies he becomes a chain that stays with the Glens to come.

I agree with what @cielleia said. And also I think that the current Glen 'inherits' knowledge about Abyss and all that from the previous Glen. Or rather it's not that I think so but Oswald said something like that to Jack once.

TheWorldIknow said:
*Shiny Eyes* Anyone else notice Jacks hair wasn't in a braid?

Yes *.* I hope that somebody will color that panel...
Jan 23, 2012 1:59 PM

Dec 2009
Sow said:
cielleia said:
Liinah said:

I agree with what @cielleia said. And also I think that the current Glen 'inherits' knowledge about Abyss and all that from the previous Glen. Or rather it's not that I think so but Oswald said something like that to Jack once.

Oh, I see. Thank you both. ^o^ I do think the "new" Glens have the knowledge of the old ones. Maybe the memories are passed with the chains or something.
Jan 23, 2012 3:22 PM
Sep 2011
Liinah said:

Oh, I see. Thank you both. ^o^ I do think the "new" Glens have the knowledge of the old ones. Maybe the memories are passed with the chains or something.

Hm. Well Leo doesn't seem to know as much about the Abyss as the other 'Glen's did, huh?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite Main Character Voting

Kazurae - Jan 21, 2012

34 by JunkAccount101 »»
Jan 22, 2016 7:08 AM

Poll: » Favorite Supporting Character Voting

Kazurae - Jan 21, 2012

33 by JunkAccount101 »»
Jan 22, 2016 7:08 AM

» [T.M.W - Pandora Hearts Fandom! GAME] Either or ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kazurae - Jan 8, 2012

454 by Lilyannahb »»
Mar 9, 2015 4:10 PM

» [T.M.W - Pandora Hearts Fandom! GAME] HOT or NOT Music ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kazurae - Dec 26, 2011

193 by chaislimonom »»
Feb 25, 2013 9:55 AM

» How long will PH be published? *may contain little spoilers*

chaislimonom - Jan 25, 2012

2 by Roloko »»
Jan 25, 2012 12:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.