Forum Settings
Forums

[Closed] Second Season of Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon Due in April 2012

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 10, 2011 1:55 AM

Aug 2009
ricardo241 said:
Tes they love trolling cause they can't accept the fact that the anime that they dropped is getting a second season :)
You obviously can't read. I'm not even hater of Horizon and I was only harrassing extremely biased attitude and stupidity of not understanding anything you said.

so saying anime nowadays are almost all the same are personal attacks(they started it here) =D
Hello - IDIOT.
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=373129&show=80#msg12589635

Well I dun care bout them.. you hate me? I dun care bout you :)
You are obviously caring about me because you just keep on REPLYING. OMG how can someone's brain can be so sad to this extent.

Some of you are just jealous that's all :)
No, I pity you for such a childish - shitty and ridiculous concept of building arguement and defining of what you are even saying.

And BTW I know my English fail but who cares I dun use it on mah study after all :)
I can survive w/o proper English after all...so what if they're good at English? it doesn't mean you've got a high IQ .. I'm not a linguist after all :)
Only English you need is on internet is just to level where you can actually debate and argue. You clearly - cannot do it. So fuck off.

By the way, your IQ have nothing to do with your English skill, but your ways of calling animes generic as the counter of your own emotional damage from Horizon being flamed by bunch of trolls.

Stuartxtr7 said:
This turned to people stating their negative opinions for Horizon, to haters & fans attacking each other, now personal attacks?
LOL
You need to read the thread much clearly. I merely joined on to correct ricardo241's stupidity, not for the hate of Horizon. Why should I care about it getting another season when it is not even a confirmed information?

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=373129&show=80#msg12589623
Dec 10, 2011 1:56 AM

Sep 2010
Stuartxtr7 said:
This turned to people stating their negative opinions for Horizon, to haters & fans attacking each other, now personal attacks?
LOL

Since when did this thread turn into the Guilty Crown subforum? xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Dec 10, 2011 2:00 AM

Aug 2009
Roloko said:
Stuartxtr7 said:
LOL

GC forum is one gigantic nuclear missile silo.
Dec 10, 2011 6:38 AM
Apr 2008
Stuartxtr7 said:
LOL

Getcha your popcorn ready. Lol.
Dec 10, 2011 7:05 AM
Jun 2008
This Topic need to form a peace treaty of Westfalen ,so each faction can respect their own territory of argument lol
Dec 10, 2011 12:21 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Haters gonna hate, fans gonna rage.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Dec 12, 2011 1:00 PM

Sep 2010
Dropped at the second ep.

NOT INTERESTED - sums up how I feel pretty well.
Dec 12, 2011 5:42 PM

May 2011
Hell yeah I can't freaking wait. Reallllllly loving it so far.
Dec 14, 2011 9:22 AM

Jul 2008
Missed this before, but happy there's gonna be a season 2. I didn't enjoy Horizon as much as I expected I would, but I like it. Hopefully some more character development for pretty much the whole cast. Though that would take some more seasons.

Dec 14, 2011 6:31 PM

Sep 2011
ringoo4 said:
Roloko said:
Stuartxtr7 said:
LOL

GC forum is one gigantic nuclear missile silo.

1 episode ago, yes. But the hate had been dying down recent with some of the biggest haters stating they liked ep. 9.
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Dec 19, 2011 7:14 PM
Dec 2011
On episode 12! Wow, I'm gonna be sad for a bit when the show ends but hopefully they will be getting a season 2! :D
Dec 19, 2011 7:29 PM

Sep 2011
At first I didn't like the show and it really didn't make any sense but I gave it time. Now I understand the plot and characters its one of those series you have to watch more than half the show to understand anything that's going on. I like it though ill differently be watching the 2nd season.
Dec 21, 2011 10:44 AM

Nov 2008
Dflixs said:
Awesome.
Didn't see this coming, through

Did see it coming , but doesnt make it any less awesome ;)
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 25 minutes ago

1 by EcchiGodMamster »»
19 minutes ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Kushna »»
23 minutes ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
2 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
4 hours ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.