Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Dec 10, 2011 7:15 PM

Sep 2011
Otsdarva said:

This is 90% of the opinions out there. My body is strong because Ayashu is, too.
I am so confused on where you people are getting that ship from, yah they had a few moments but not romantically more along the lines of

"ok shu your not a total fucking waste of existence"

and nothing more, plus if you havent noticed she is in love with gai

im not saying dont ship them do whatever you want but explain to me where the flying hell your getting that from,

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 10, 2011 7:32 PM

Sep 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Otsdarva said:

This is 90% of the opinions out there. My body is strong because Ayashu is, too.
I am so confused on where you people are getting that ship from, yah they had a few moments but not romantically more along the lines of

"ok shu your not a total fucking waste of existence"

and nothing more, plus if you havent noticed she is in love with gai

im not saying dont ship them do whatever you want but explain to me where the flying hell your getting that from,

Contributing factors
Lack of development of Inori
Hate of Inori x Shu
Like for Ayase
Helping Shu to get over a few things
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Dec 10, 2011 7:35 PM

Sep 2011
Yeah she's in " love" with Gai. And so is everyone in Funeral Parlor. That can change

Otsdarva said:
Inori_Yuzuriha said:
but it's like the director is trying to make things melodramatic.

What this anime needs is more protein! So a little ham here and there isn't too bad, right?

wakka9ca said:
Emo Shu is coming up next.

Or his hardening event. As much as I hate protagonists that don't consider the lives they're taking, I wouldn't mind it too much if he transitioned to Funeral Parlor's social darwinistic mentality.

GodlyKyon said:
All hail the commander.

I got all tingly when I read that.

Hello, I'm Commander Otsdarva. And Ayashu is my favorite ship on the whole damn GC forums.

Yeah, Tsugumi needs SOME screen time and Ayase needs more. Inori...... Please go away for the rest of the season :p

yeah, their army is very incompetent

Holy hell, they couldn't hit the broad side of a bright yellow barn with three other barns next to it and you just call it 'incompetent'? These guys are worst then intoxicated stormtroopers. Srsly.

Absolute agreement. Shipper of Ayashu as well.

Hare seems like shell die soon...
Dec 10, 2011 7:49 PM

Sep 2011
GodlyKyon said:

Hare seems like shell die soon...
more like eventually. not soon.
GodlyKyon said:

Contributing factors
Lack of development of Inori
Hate of Inori x Shu
Like for Ayase
Helping Shu to get over a few things
ok point taken, though im pretty sure the inori development will come soon, i mean look at eureka 7, eureka didnt really realize she loved renton till episode 25ish, plus i feel liek in the next few eps inori will develop hopefully and maybe if this romance starts up i wont hate her so much, like there was this show called elemental gelade and inori was basically the heroine in that show, and i hated her at first but i really really liked her after the romance started to progress around episode 8

also to be honest, i got a feeling ayase is going to die aswell, but im not as certain as i am with hare who is just all around screwed, i really hope she doesnt die but i got a feeling she will die trying to protect gai later on in the second season

JizzyHitlerDec 10, 2011 7:55 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 10, 2011 7:53 PM

Dec 2010
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

I ship because Ayase isn't flat, she was the only character then-far didn't outright treat Shu like crap or pampered him to do whatever. What did she say? "Use what makes you unique". She didn't need any goading from Gai. It was just advice, a suggestion. Absolutely no machination besides hoping to get Shu off of his butt to do something besides feel bad about how he got NTR'd by Gai.

Why I like Ayase? She likes Gai, but she isn't robotic about it. She's also the residential ace, and she is absolutely gorgeous. She also isn't a ball of self-pity despite her being crippled and probablly is aware Gai is too busy with Funeral parlor to really develop feelings for her-- that is, if you don't believe her when she said she only respects Gai and harbors no feelings for him.

Episode 5 was her character establishment moment. It was significant for her as much as it was for Shu.

If you didn't bother to read all of that, here is the condensed version: Ayase is the can of whoopass that can set an example for Shu and can transform the jerk into an actual badass. She was there for him, that's my validation. She is also a pretty little thing that'll kick your ass the moment you condescend.

It probably won't happen, and so? Shipping and pairing was never meant to be centralized around canon. This is me. This is me not caring. This is me being obnoxious about my ship. Ftw.
Dec 10, 2011 7:59 PM

Sep 2011
Otsdarva said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

I ship because Ayase isn't flat, she was the only character then-far didn't outright treat Shu like crap or pampered him to do whatever. What did she say? "Use what makes you unique". She didn't need any goading from Gai. It was just advice, a suggestion. Absolutely no machination besides hoping to get Shu off of his butt to do something besides feel bad about how he got NTR'd by Gai.

Why I like Ayase? She likes Gai, but she isn't robotic about it. She's also the residential ace, and she is absolutely gorgeous. She also isn't a ball of self-pity despite her being crippled and probablly is aware Gai is too busy with Funeral parlor to really develop feelings for her-- that is, if you don't believe her when she said she only respects Gai and harbors no feelings for him.

Episode 5 was her character establishment moment. It was significant for her as much as it was for Shu.

If you didn't bother to read all of that, here is the condensed version: Ayase is the can of whoopass that can set an example for Shu and can transform the jerk into an actual badass. She was there for him, that's my validation. She is also a pretty little thing that'll kick your ass the moment you condescend.

It probably won't happen, and so? Shipping and pairing was never meant to be centralized around canon. This is me. This is me not caring. This is me being obnoxious about my ship. Ftw.
you really must be telling the truth about the obnoxious part cause all i asked was where your getting the ship from, i never said anything about ayase being a bad character or not being flat(i really hope to god you meant character wise not the other meaning) all i wanted was where you got the ship from....and you havent given a good answer, godly kyon did, you i still have no idea, sounds like your just shipping the only 2 characters you like and not actually based off of ship teases

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 10, 2011 8:05 PM

Dec 2010
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

you really must be telling the truth about the obnoxious part cause all i asked was where your getting the ship from

I lvoe talking about ships. One of the few things I'm motor mouthed about. besides I felt it was worth elaborating. I enjoy it.

i never said anything about ayase being a bad character or not being flat(i really hope to god you meant character wise not the other meaning)

Not at all. You have your own thing, I have mine. I shouldn't feel offended if you think Aayse is a bad character. I'd only feel offended if you critisized me about liking her. It's all cool, so far.

all i wanted was where you got the ship from....and you havent given a good answer, godly kyon did, you i still have no idea, sounds like your just shipping the only 2 characters you like and not actually based off of ship teases

I like both Shu and Ayase, and to be honest the only significant time they've spent together HAS been ship teases. I can't really talk about a whole lot of things when they've haven't really had time together.

Don't worry, I confound a lot of people with my logic. I just like what I like. I'm liable to rant and go on about it, but I always try to make it come off as to what I'm saying is my reasoning.
Dec 10, 2011 8:12 PM

Sep 2011
Otsdarva said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

you really must be telling the truth about the obnoxious part cause all i asked was where your getting the ship from

I lvoe talking about ships. One of the few things I'm motor mouthed about. besides I felt it was worth elaborating. I enjoy it.

i never said anything about ayase being a bad character or not being flat(i really hope to god you meant character wise not the other meaning)

Not at all. You have your own thing, I have mine. I shouldn't feel offended if you think Aayse is a bad character. I'd only feel offended if you critisized me about liking her. It's all cool, so far.

all i wanted was where you got the ship from....and you havent given a good answer, godly kyon did, you i still have no idea, sounds like your just shipping the only 2 characters you like and not actually based off of ship teases

I like both Shu and Ayase, and to be honest the only significant time they've spent together HAS been ship teases. I can't really talk about a whole lot of things when they've haven't really had time together.

Don't worry, I confound a lot of people with my logic. I just like what I like. I'm liable to rant and go on about it, but I always try to make it come off as to what I'm saying is my reasoning.
understandable, i mean i get a bad habit of ships too but i dont really let them out vocally unless is get concrete proof of its existance,

like sadly(totally contradicting what i just said) im shipping two characters in UN-GO for some reason despite them not really having any ship moments(rei and shinjuro) i dont know why though i just do, i thought the most recent ep would have something but it really didnt.

so i guess i see what you mean then, oh and justa question, please tell em you dont ship noel and ragna from blazblue, thats the only ship i think ide tell someone their off for it since they are kinda......well you know.....related, there was actually alot of hints that noel's body is the original body.

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 10, 2011 8:21 PM

Dec 2010
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

like sadly(totally contradicting what i just said) im shipping two characters in UN-GO for some reason despite them not really having any ship moments(rei and shinjuro) i dont know why though i just do, i thought the most recent ep would have something but it really didnt.

I really need to catch up on Un-go. Watched the first episode, and that's it. Derailment imminent, but do Rei and Shunjuro look good together?

so i guess i see what you mean then, oh and justa question, please tell em you dont ship noel and ragna from blazblue, thats the only ship i think ide tell someone their off for it since they are kinda......well you know.....related, there was actually alot of hints that noel's body is the original body.

Nu x Ragna is all I care about, tbh. Every other ship just isn't my thing. I read the doujinshis of Noel x Ragna, never could get into them. In fact they probably did more harm then good because I kept thinking "Is Nu going to make an appearance?" I'm so single-minded, lmao.
Dec 10, 2011 8:25 PM

Oct 2010
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Yumekichi11 said:
kamikaze_1996 said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
yagamisignum said:
I hope to see more ShuxHare stuff. this episode was kinda boring..I also wonder what Inori's new song is.
your realize that hasn’t a chance in hell of gong anywhere right?

you want to know 1 of 2 ways its going to end

the other less dramatic possibility is her just getting her heart breaking, but i got a feeling this show will have a body count. i really think Ayase, Gai, and hare are the most likely to die and i think Shu is too, just a feeling though, actually I'm pretty positive either Shu or Gai or both will die

dam that death scene was really depressing, i actually liked Shirley in a way, i know what you mean, you want hare to die and although i agree that if the director does it right, hare's death will help the plot and character development, like Shu's for example, but i don’t want any more depressing deaths, i don’t want this anime to just start killing its characters to create drama for the audience and increase views, also i don’t think they will kill Gai, Shu and Ayase, for one thing Gai and Shu are MCs and they better not kill Ayase unless they want the fans to riot, although Gai dying might be a possibility (his condition) this will probably make Shu become funeral parlours next leader and then he wont need to rely on Gai for support, but i would want Gai to die at the end, with (hopefully) an epic death
Already Kyo's death was bad enough. One episode you know her and all MOE the next dead! FUCK! Goodbye my appreciation for her. I am totally not getting attached or trying to not for new characters but Hare really got me bad since she is from the beginning. I am afraid that for drama Shu would be better if being taken by by Hare.

I am afraid that may not be so even.
if hare gets with shu or confesses to him, shes dead meat no chance in hell, when your not the main heroine(did i spell that right) of the story and you get with the main character or confess then your pretty much got death following you around, evens hows like shakugan no shana do this
Well at least we will know she will be a potential victim of having the MC move on to mature should her death be. I think if anything same thing could be to Inori. So we don't if Hare will be dispensable or not.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 10, 2011 8:50 PM

Sep 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Yumekichi11 said:
kamikaze_1996 said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
yagamisignum said:
I hope to see more ShuxHare stuff. this episode was kinda boring..I also wonder what Inori's new song is.
your realize that hasn’t a chance in hell of gong anywhere right?

you want to know 1 of 2 ways its going to end

the other less dramatic possibility is her just getting her heart breaking, but i got a feeling this show will have a body count. i really think Ayase, Gai, and hare are the most likely to die and i think Shu is too, just a feeling though, actually I'm pretty positive either Shu or Gai or both will die

dam that death scene was really depressing, i actually liked Shirley in a way, i know what you mean, you want hare to die and although i agree that if the director does it right, hare's death will help the plot and character development, like Shu's for example, but i don’t want any more depressing deaths, i don’t want this anime to just start killing its characters to create drama for the audience and increase views, also i don’t think they will kill Gai, Shu and Ayase, for one thing Gai and Shu are MCs and they better not kill Ayase unless they want the fans to riot, although Gai dying might be a possibility (his condition) this will probably make Shu become funeral parlours next leader and then he wont need to rely on Gai for support, but i would want Gai to die at the end, with (hopefully) an epic death
Already Kyo's death was bad enough. One episode you know her and all MOE the next dead! FUCK! Goodbye my appreciation for her. I am totally not getting attached or trying to not for new characters but Hare really got me bad since she is from the beginning. I am afraid that for drama Shu would be better if being taken by by Hare.

I am afraid that may not be so even.
if hare gets with shu or confesses to him, shes dead meat no chance in hell, when your not the main heroine(did i spell that right) of the story and you get with the main character or confess then your pretty much got death following you around, evens hows like shakugan no shana do this
Well at least we will know she will be a potential victim of having the MC move on to mature should her death be. I think if anything same thing could be to Inori. So we don't if Hare will be dispensable or not.
i think the chances of inori dying are about as slim as you can get, unless its at the VERY end of the show and she goe sout in some BS, i dont think they would kill off the heroine to the show so easily, ecpecially fora character who has only had about 20-25 minutes of screen time total that has about as much chance of surviving as mami-san getting to ahead of herself

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 10, 2011 8:59 PM

Aug 2011
So apparently, pushing ships is the in thing now, since there's not a lot to rip apart at the moment, so...

Why not Shu x Tsugumi? I bet she could fluster him to death with her size-changing boobs. "Fucking boobs... how do they work??"

/troll.

Seriously though, I really don't care enough about the characters to board any ships ATM. (At least with Shu.) Ayase seems way too mature/grown up for him, Inori is a doll, Hare isn't even a character yet... Fuck. I might as well just ship Shu x Gai or something, just for the lolz. 'Cuz I don't care. (At least they look like they have a lot more chemistry going on... which is pretty disturbing.)
Dec 10, 2011 9:02 PM

Sep 2011
DraconisMarch said:
Fuck. I might as well just ship Shu x Gai or something, just for the lolz. 'Cuz I don't care.
no no no NO NO STOP WHILE YOU CA-

fuck.......its to late......the yaoi fanart has begun...

thanks alot drac, you doomed ALL our mental stability

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 10, 2011 9:09 PM

Apr 2010
I hate you guys so much
Dec 10, 2011 9:15 PM

Dec 2010
Anzekay said:
I hate you guys so much

The guilty crown forums.... Now with shounen ai!
Dec 10, 2011 9:18 PM

Sep 2011
LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE DRACONIS, THIS WAS YOUR FAULT AND TOTALLY NOT MINE FOR FINDING THAT PIC ON GOOGLE IMAGES AND POSTING IT HERE, I MEAN SERIOUS BUSINESS, DO YOU SEE ANY LOWER CAP LETTERS THAT HOW SERIOUS SHIT HAS GOTTEN SINCE YOU COMMENTED. THANKS ALOT

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 10, 2011 9:20 PM

Apr 2010
You could've at least put it in a spoiler.

Look what you have done.
Dec 10, 2011 9:21 PM

Sep 2011
Anzekay said:

Look what you have done.
draconis made me do it, blame him

DAMN YOU DRACONIS!!!111

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 10, 2011 9:36 PM

Aug 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
thanks alot drac, you doomed ALL our mental stability
Anzekay said:
I hate you guys so much
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE DRACONIS, THIS WAS YOUR FAULT AND TOTALLY NOT MINE FOR FINDING THAT PIC ON GOOGLE IMAGES AND POSTING IT HERE, I MEAN SERIOUS BUSINESS, DO YOU SEE ANY LOWER CAP LETTERS THAT HOW SERIOUS SHIT HAS GOTTEN SINCE YOU COMMENTED. THANKS ALOT
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Anzekay said:

Look what you have done.
draconis made me do it, blame him

DAMN YOU DRACONIS!!!111
It's not my fault they clearly have more chemistry going on than anyone else, so...

SOMEONE was gonna say it eventually.

Not that I favor that shit anyway. Look at my favorite couples on my profile to see what I have to say about that faggotry.
Dec 10, 2011 9:41 PM

Sep 2011
DraconisMarch said:
It's not my fault they clearly have more chemistry going on than anyone else, so...

SOMEONE was gonna say it eventually.

Not that I favor that shit anyway. Look at my favorite couples on my profile to see what I have to say about that faggotry.

WOOOOOOOH, it was a joke dude, no need to bring in offensive words like "fag" all of the sudden.

draconis'sprofile said:
If you like yaoi/yuri or incest bullshit, please castrate yourself.

ok dude you got some serious issues you need checking out.
JizzyHitlerDec 10, 2011 9:44 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 10, 2011 9:44 PM

Apr 2010
My hate goes out to all the shippers, not just you Draconis :)

Honestly, I can't say any couple has any real chemistry so far except that blond chick and Gai. It's all really up in the air so far if they are intending any real romance to occur. So far it's just schoolkid crushes or possible mild interest (Ayase for Gai, but it's clearly second to her loyalty to him and their cause).

I don't really care where they go with any romances, as long as their don't half-arse anything they do.
Dec 10, 2011 9:46 PM

Aug 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
WOOOOOOOH, it was a joke dude, no need to bring in offensive words like "fag" all of the sudden.
Why not?

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
draconis'sprofile said:

You should also castrate yourself for forcing me to see that disturbing image. You went, found, and posted that picture, but you accuse me of having serious issues? LOL.

Anzekay said:
My hate goes out to all the shippers, not just you Draconis :)
Like I said, I really don't give a shit about any ships in this show...
Dec 10, 2011 9:49 PM

Apr 2010
I'm being flippant. My 'hate' goes out to you for even raising shu/gai.

and for giving that guy the idea of looking up that image D:
Dec 10, 2011 9:51 PM

Sep 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
draconis'sprofile said:

You should also castrate yourself for forcing me to see that disturbing image. You went, found, and posted that picture, but you accuse me of having serious issues? LOL.

well what do you expect, your telling people you dont know to go castrate themselves, what is it normal for your family to go around saying go castrate yourselves if you like such and such

DraconisMarch said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Why not?

do i really need to answer this? CAUSE ITS A SLUR, its homophobia, its the exact same thing as racism and sexism, its a horrible thing to do and that word is no different than the N-word cause the both have the exact same meaning except replace black with homosexual

and what you threaten people that are into that what the hell, that's VERY serious issues if I've ever seen some.

i mean telling people to permanently cut off/cut out a piece of their body(which almost always leads to death btw) for liking yuri/yaoi ships which do actually exist is sick,
JizzyHitlerDec 10, 2011 9:55 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 10, 2011 9:54 PM

Dec 2010
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

bump

Anzekay said:

But you do have to admit being silly is rather enjoyable. I vastly prefer us being traumatized about a shu x Gai pciture over our regular bickering.

So let us rejoice, in Shu x Gai.. Or in the picture's case, Gai x Shu. He's definitely looking predator in that thar picture.
Dec 10, 2011 9:57 PM

Sep 2011
Otsdarva said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

bump

Anzekay said:

But you do have to admit being silly is rather enjoyable. I vastly prefer us being traumatized about a shu x Gai pciture over our regular bickering.

So let us rejoice, in Shu x Gai.. Or in the picture's case, Gai x Shu. He's definitely looking predator in that thar picture.
im going to support shu x gai from now on just to piss off that homophobe draconis off.

i mean you guys should be grateful i chose that pic that only implies homosexual acts, i found a much more blatant picture right next to this on google images
JizzyHitlerDec 10, 2011 10:00 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 10, 2011 10:35 PM

Sep 2011
Ok, so America is so diverse I see, some are homophobic some are homo-accepting

I don't care for Yaoi, but I accept incest couplings ONLY IF it's good

eg:
Makoto Erio

Kodaka Kobato

counter example:

Kirino Kyousuke
Dec 10, 2011 10:38 PM

Sep 2011
GodlyKyon said:

eg:
Makoto Erio

Kodaka Kobato

counter example:

Kirino Kyousuke
there was one show i wanted to watch that took a serious look at incestrial romance and didnt have any fan service or anything i kinda wanted to see, i would be ok seeing that does anyone know the name of it, i think there was a big age difference between the mc's. kinda a big dude and a small girl, sorry to get off topic just kyon's post reminded me of it and wanted to ask before i forgot

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 10, 2011 11:06 PM

Sep 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
GodlyKyon said:

eg:
Makoto Erio

Kodaka Kobato

counter example:

Kirino Kyousuke
there was one show i wanted to watch that took a serious look at incestrial romance and didnt have any fan service or anything i kinda wanted to see, i would be ok seeing that does anyone know the name of it, i think there was a big age difference between the mc's. kinda a big dude and a small girl, sorry to get off topic just kyon's post reminded me of it and wanted to ask before i forgot

Umm, it's almost always like that. So you really can't tell what it is by just that description. For example, Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii wake janai (oreimo) the MC is 17 while the sister is 14, is that a large gap?

IMO not really, but I cannot say how large of a gap you are speaking of here.
Dec 10, 2011 11:08 PM

Aug 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
i mean telling people to permanently cut off/cut out a piece of their body(which almost always leads to death btw) for liking yuri/yaoi ships which do actually exist is sick,
Those relationships themselves are sick. The people who like them are too. I don't really want people to literally castrate themselves; it's just a way to say that that's sick and wrong. But if you're like that and REALLY want to... well, can't say I'd feel sorry for you.

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
do i really need to answer this? CAUSE ITS A SLUR, its homophobia, its the exact same thing as racism and sexism, its a horrible thing to do and that word is no different than the N-word cause the both have the exact same meaning except replace black with homosexual
This is a level of stupidity and ignorance so unprecedented I literally stared at the screen for a minute, trying to figure out if what I was seeing was actually real.

You seriously just compared being a certain race or sex--being a division of a SPECIES you are BORN INTO and have NO CONTROL OVER--with having a fucked up sexual orientation? No, it's worse; you said they were the SAME THING. Like having blue eyes is the same thing as choosing to eat eggs for breakfast.

Ho...
...ly...
fuck.

This exchange is officially over.
Dec 10, 2011 11:17 PM

Nov 2011
Breaker5 said:
Well that was a pretty good episode, heck Shu wasn't that bad in this one. The virus transfering to the endlave was pretty interesting especially since the mind of the one infected also seems to transfer to it too without having to stay connected. And I was wondering where Hare was at.XD Was she there when the fight was going on lol?

THIS! Kinda makes me wonder how much of the "Transfer" ability is Gai using... now that it's quite certain he has same illness as Jun.
Dec 10, 2011 11:23 PM

Sep 2011
I am not comprehending what DragnoisMarch is exactly saying, but when did Guilty Crown episode 9 discussion suddenly turned into a debate about Homosexualism vs racism.

Damn in china(and eastern asia in general) this won't be much of a problem x_x when I was in second grade I didn't even realize one of my classmates was white until I came to america (/sidestory)

Back on topic please. I have to watch next episode's trailer......

PS: what are some words you can get banned for saying? for example like N!99er's un-corrupted form. would that be one?
Dec 11, 2011 12:02 AM

Aug 2011
GodlyKyon said:
PS: what are some words you can get banned for saying? for example like N!99er's un-corrupted form. would that be one?
Depending on how it's used, probably. If you were calling someone one, then undoubtedly. Not sure if you just said it in a normal discussion, though.

PS: Please spell my name right. It's literally right there.
Dec 11, 2011 12:26 AM

Sep 2011
typed that on iphone. misspelled a few words perhaps.

Ok, I understand now, so there is no bullshit on regardless what context they would ban/censor you

back on topic! So everyone is liking to ship the couples......

Ayase x Shu being the most popular. I honestly wonder when will Inori get her's
Dec 11, 2011 12:29 AM
Nov 2011
Wow, I really don't know what to say about that, except, if Gai and Shu did end up together, compared to another show...

This is all just conjecture and speculation

I honestly don't get all the talk about 'ships' so much, and maybe that's why I'm kind of meh, but I have a feeling these issues may go largely unresolved, and we'll be sitting here a year from its end date wondering, why didn't they have X and Y hook up etc?
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Dec 11, 2011 12:49 AM

Sep 2011
Veretax said:
Wow, I really don't know what to say about that, except, if Gai and Shu did end up together, compared to another show...

This is all just conjecture and speculation

I honestly don't get all the talk about 'ships' so much, and maybe that's why I'm kind of meh, but I have a feeling these issues may go largely unresolved, and we'll be sitting here a year from its end date wondering, why didn't they have X and Y hook up etc?

Normacy is not a proper word just to tell you. there was a U.S. presidentthat used it though
Dec 11, 2011 12:51 AM

Sep 2011
Yeah, actually I am a bit wary about shipping wars right now. Let's talk about YukixKyon

jk

What I don't understand is, it's the 9th episode and yet I STILL don't see where this plot is going. I mean how will this end up? since there is only 22 episodes(assuming that is what they meant by 2 season) I don't expect it to pull a Code Geass. But how will this show end up??

I think the next stage at least will explore what truly is the virus
Dec 11, 2011 2:16 AM
Nov 2011
Well it just goes to show, sometimes words fail you. If normalcy isn't a proper word, oh well, It's how I expressed my thinking anyways. Sorry if that bothered you.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Dec 11, 2011 4:03 AM

Sep 2010
I have to admit something.....

I LOVE GAIXSHU AND ITS MY OTP ITS CLEAR SHU HAS WET DREAMS ABOUT HIM AT NIGHT AND HOW HE ALWAYS TALKS ABOUT HOW COOL HE IS. AND DID I SEE HIM BLUSH AT GAI AT ONE POINT? THIS JUST FUELS MY SHIP SERIOUSLY IT DOES SO KINKY!!!111 <3

*clears throat* True fax this is my OTP its hot, kinky, and sexy. =D
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Dec 11, 2011 5:06 AM

Jul 2011
woah woah woah how the hell did this become a discussion about yaoi and incest lmao

i have watched incest anime before and i realize it can be romantic (sometimes but not all the time) but i draw the line when it comes to yaoi, if this anime becomes yaoi i will drop it immediately
Dec 11, 2011 7:42 AM

Feb 2010
So that explains why Gai can see voids.

My wit just spoiled me.
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Dec 11, 2011 8:05 AM

Sep 2011
DraconisMarch said:

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
This is a level of stupidity and ignorance so unprecedented I literally stared at the screen for a minute, trying to figure out if what I was seeing was actually real.

You seriously just compared being a certain race or sex--being a division of a SPECIES you are BORN INTO and have NO CONTROL OVER--with having a fucked up sexual orientation? No, it's worse; you said they were the SAME THING. Like having blue eyes is the same thing as choosing to eat eggs for breakfast.

Ho...
...ly...
fuck.

the F-word = a slur used against a homosexual to imply that they are of a inferior being
the N word = a slur used against blacks to imply that they are of an inferior race

i dont see how this is so stupid, they really are the some word,and i dont think anyone that uses the F-word so freely has any room to talk about logic, especially someone that is telling people to go castrate themselves, even if your sayign you dont actually wnat them to do it, YOU STILL SAID IT

you can tell a suicidal kid to go kill himself, if he actually does it it doesn't matter if you didnt actually mean it or not
GodlyKyon said:
I am not comprehending what DragnoisMarch is exactly saying, but when did Guilty Crown episode 9 discussion suddenly turned into a debate about Homosexualism vs racism.

Damn in china(and eastern asia in general) this won't be much of a problem x_x when I was in second grade I didn't even realize one of my classmates was white until I came to america (/sidestory)

all slurs are ban worthy regardless of context. im obviously not going to say them though

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 11, 2011 8:22 AM

Sep 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
DraconisMarch said:

DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:

Ho...
...ly...
fuck.

the F-word = a slur used against a homosexual to imply that they are of a inferior being
the N word = a slur used against blacks to imply that they are of an inferior race

i dont see how this is so stupid, they really are the some word,and i dont think anyone that uses the F-word so freely has any room to talk about logic, especially someone that is telling people to go castrate themselves, even if your sayign you dont actually wnat them to do it, YOU STILL SAID IT

you can tell a suicidal kid to go kill himself, if he actually does it it doesn't matter if you didnt actually mean it or not
GodlyKyon said:

all slurs are ban worthy regardless of context. im obviously not going to say them though

Stop it hitler, we all know you were historically gay

Jk

Good to know, But serious stop it. It'll only make things worse x_x

I doubt his opinion is going to move one cm towards gay accepting ^No matter how much you talk about This subject.

If you have to, take it to the PMs please.
Dec 11, 2011 1:15 PM

Nov 2011
Wow, it this rate, this thread will be locked because of these exchanges. Which oddly enough have nothing to do with the events of Episode 9. The subject of this thread. Perhaps someone should start a Shipper Thread and you can discuess the pros and cons of the individual pairings there.
Summoning Dark: "What kind of human creates his own policeman?"

Watcman: "One who fears the dark."

"And so he should," said the enity, with satisfaction.

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in." There was a clink of metal as the shadowy watchman lifted a dark lantern and opened it's little door. Orange light cut through the blackness. "Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be."

Dec 11, 2011 1:34 PM

Sep 2011
here we go

take your shipping wars there fan boiz

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=374169
Dec 11, 2011 4:11 PM

May 2010
So they ended up...in a park or what?? How did they escape?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Dec 11, 2011 5:33 PM

Dec 2007
Wasabi said:
From what Jun said, the crystals from the Apocalypse virus actually gave him the ability to see Voids. I'm assuming Gai was an Apocalypse virus survivor or had a tamed version of the virus experimented on him.

I was thinking about what Jun said, too. But remember, Jun was at stage IV of the virus, meaning there are three stages preceding it. And Gai is sick with something...for all we know he's still in an earlier stage of the Apocalypse virus.

GFX made by >Valon< of Janime Community Forums
Dec 11, 2011 5:56 PM

Sep 2011
Stage 4? hmm we are not exactly sure, but I am guessing that's a pretty late stage of the disease.

I am very curious on what exactly did Hare saw. How the would she see all that virtually unharmed?
Dec 11, 2011 8:00 PM

Jul 2009
"Okay, Dan! Leave the rest to me! We'll clear this mission with guts!"
Dec 12, 2011 6:56 PM

Nov 2011
Major Segai gets some great lines.

I wonder what that device was they were using on Daryl's Endlave. It locked onto Shu or the energy signature of the Void he was using. Then when Jun was forcing himself to act, the energy signature he was giving off, was the same as the Void's. Was it by Jun's will that the transfer occurred, the Virus Crystals transfering to the Endlave and taking it over? Or was it a result of the energy tracking equipment that was being used, capturing the Virus and drawing towards it? Or was it some strange combination of the two? It'll be interesting to see which is the case.

Was I the only one that expected something more during the journey into Jun's memories? I half expected to see a young Gai, a young Inori/Girl from Shu's memories, perhaps even a young Shu himself, someplace in that park, as well as Yakiro and Jun. Or perhaps some indication of what really happened.

This was also the first time we have seen Shu interacting with another person's mind, communicating on a telepathic level, while using a void. We have seen hints of this when he drew Inori's Void the first time and during the Kill-Sat-Shoot Down in episode 6. Of course, this was the first time Shu used a Void against Virus Crystals, a special case. Was this a specail case, a one time deal? Or is Shu's power growing, granting him greater access to the hearts and minds of others? Regardless, Shu did communicate with Jun on a Telepathic level. Will this happen again? And how will this change Shu? What are the consequences of this event?
Summoning Dark: "What kind of human creates his own policeman?"

Watcman: "One who fears the dark."

"And so he should," said the enity, with satisfaction.

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in." There was a clink of metal as the shadowy watchman lifted a dark lantern and opened it's little door. Orange light cut through the blackness. "Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be."

Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.