Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 10, 2011 1:52 AM

Oct 2010
Otsdarva said:
Yumekichi11 said:

Most of all I am looking forward to that person Coyates or something like that mentioned earlier on that looks like her in that cage from the preview. The person in the cage will be the most interesting part to find out for sure.

Coyates? You must mean Cocyctus.
Yes that's right Cocytus! Her! That is what it must be in that cage. Judging from it. Intro of her then on 11 half point with a major would be a good impression to move forward with this series further on.

Then perhaps we may have a OP2 and ED2.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 10, 2011 1:53 AM
Dec 2010
OrochiPL said:
newnar said:
This episode created a whole new crapload of questions regarding the entire Guilty Crown world.

WTF is the apocalypse virus actually? How come Jun can see voids? Does this mean that Gai is infected too?

How come Jun can suddenly "force" the apocalypse crystals to emit the same wavelength as Yahiro's Void? Is that an ability of all the infected? Does it work on ANY void weapon?

And how come Jun can purposefully transfer the apocalypse virus onto something that is entirely mechanical(endlave)? Was it only due to the mental breakdown or is that yet another mysterious ability of the infected?

How do the life-severing shears work at all? Does Shu HAVE TO enter the "dream world" in order to sever others' lives?

I'm looking forward to all of these answered concisely within the next few episodes.
That's exactly what i'm thinking, Gai was shown going into the room with Inori alone a few episodes back and getting a blood transfusion(was that it?). It could be her blood can slow down the Apocypse cancer so much that crystals don't even appear on the body.
As for your "How come Jun this and that", i think it might've not been him at all, crystals could as well transfer on their own.

If the crystals transferred on their own, how come they transfer onto an endlave(completely non-biological)? And also, if Jun(or some part of Jun's sentience) wasn't within the frenzied endlave, explain Shu ending up in "Jun's world" when he stabbed the endlave with the void shears. Or the fact that the infected endlave was holding(possibly contemplating whether or not to kill) Yahiro.
Dec 10, 2011 2:59 AM
Jun 2008
maybe the crystal is like a parasite that can infest any non-biological object if the parasite gain a "soul" from human.

I think Jun is dead when the crystal(her soul) is transfer to the robot.
Dec 10, 2011 3:02 AM

Oct 2011
so beautiful and so sad - a great bittersweet episode on the pain of war - this show has really won me over!!!
Dec 10, 2011 4:32 AM

Apr 2010
I'll be honest, in as much as Shu was a much stronger character this episode, I really do think he's been getting a little bit bolder each episode. It's just that the very serious nature of the events in this episode have made his development (which is starting to reach a significant change, in paticular with the ending to this episode) has made the changes stand out a lot more.

The kid has had a rough ride between episode 1 and here, and he's clearly changed a little bit in each episode from the obvious typical clueless schoolkid to the traumatized, bolder Shu we're probably (hopefully?) going to see from now on.

Perhaps it's just a failure brought on by how inconsistant this show has been so far that his slow development has been a bit less clearly defined that it should have been, or maybe everyone is just so hung up on his stupid moments that we're missing the forest for the trees here (which, again, could be caused by the inconsistancy here).

Luckily, if this episode is anything to go by, we should expect not only a stronger character but more clearly defined character development all round. Let's just hope they give some of that to Inori.
Dec 10, 2011 5:24 AM

Dec 2011
I really liked this episode, somefin happen to Shu finally wooooo!! This episode brung back the atmosphere that GC has given me on ep 1. I really hope this is a turning point for the series *Fingers crossed*
Dec 10, 2011 5:37 AM
Nov 2011
All I can say, is I'm confused.

Did Hare follow Shun there? I was really wondering what would happen if Shun tried to pull a void out of Jun's body. Very very weird. I don't really no what to say.

I really enjoyed the episode, but the ending left me feeling hollow inside. I've read everyone's analysis and I really don't know what is next.
VeretaxDec 10, 2011 6:03 AM
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Dec 10, 2011 6:53 AM
Jun 2008
Veretax said:
A
Did Hare follow Shun there? I was really wondering what would happen if Shun tried to pull a void out of Jun's body. Very very weird. I don't really no what to say.
haha interesting . I think people who is infected with the virus doesn't have void in it coz most of them seems to be kinda mindfcuk in some way lol
Dec 10, 2011 7:39 AM

May 2011
I hope to see more ShuxHare stuff. this episode was kinda boring..I also wonder what Inori's new song is.
Dec 10, 2011 9:00 AM

Sep 2011
Otsdarva said:
Looks like Gai has some variation of the AV. Though it may be me reading into things too much this episode.

See? Shu is becoming less insufferable. And they're.... well, doing a better job piecing story segregates together then most people are giving them credit for. Segai was noted during episode 3 for his compulsion. This episode showed that, though he's a breath of fresh air since he also manages to be relatively sane and cunning despite his character quirking. Not to say the least about other tidbits.

As for daryl, yay more Daryl! But yet again, he lost. Le sigh. I'm hoping for him getting to kill mooks or to fight Ayase without interruption. So far, he's the series biggest butt monkey at the moment. No, Shu isn't a butt monkey since Gai and Inori are away. Just to clarify.

Enjoyed the episode. Awesome, just add Daryl inaccurate snipers Segai Brodan the music!

Sir_Lexa said:
Forest-kun said:
I absolutely am in love with the music score from the end of the memory part to the rest of the fight. It was just...perfect. I can't wait for the OST to be released. ^^=

Yes. This. Anyone know when that might happen? :)

Yes, I want to know myself.

Yumekichi11 said:

Most of all I am looking forward to that person Coyates or something like that mentioned earlier on that looks like her in that cage from the preview. The person in the cage will be the most interesting part to find out for sure.

Coyates? You must mean Cocyctus.

GodlyKyon said:
If anything, They will use this as an excuse to give Inori more screentime.

I'll give the creators money if they make her go away for a month. Upon my honor as Commandant of the Frigate Ayase x Shu, I won't let anyone get in the way. Besides, Gai can have Inori. All the important people win! Especially Ayase, since it looks like Shu is finally manning up. Hopefully that'll make some people happy.

shadowtsunami said:
Wait him? I thought that was Jun's sister, so why did Shu keep calling her a him?

Fake guy = Real girl = Being called a guy = $$$

All hail the commander.

Yeah, Tsugumi needs SOME screen time and Ayase needs more. Inori...... Please go away for the rest of the reason :p

I am in no way going to drop this series, so we will see.

I hope the hate and fanboyish would subdue in the next few episodes
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Dec 10, 2011 10:21 AM

Aug 2011
GodlyKyon said:
Did you not read my post?
Dec 10, 2011 10:37 AM

Sep 2011
DraconisMarch said:
GodlyKyon said:

Which one? You made many posts. I did not read through the thread.
Dec 10, 2011 11:31 AM

Aug 2011
GodlyKyon said:
DraconisMarch said:
GodlyKyon said:

Which one? You made many posts. I did not read through the thread.

DraconisMarch said:

...Guys.

Wait for it...

There. I said it. The words I never thought I'd say again.

Wanna know why?

Dec 10, 2011 11:33 AM

Sep 2011
yagamisignum said:
I hope to see more ShuxHare stuff. this episode was kinda boring..I also wonder what Inori's new song is.
your realize that hasnt a chance in hell of gong anywhere right?

you want to know 1 of 2 ways its going to end

the other less dramatic possibility is her just getting her heart breaking, but i got a feeling this show will have a body count. i really think ayase, gai, and hare are the most likley to die and i think shu is too, just a feeling though, actually im pretty positive either shu or gai or both will die

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 10, 2011 11:53 AM

Aug 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
yagamisignum said:

the other less dramatic possibility is her just getting her heart breaking, but i got a feeling this show will have a body count. i really think ayase, gai, and hare are the most likley to die and i think shu is too, just a feeling though, actually im pretty positive either shu or gai or both will die
LOL. It took a while for the video in the spoiler to actually show up when I opened it, so when I did, it looked like a big blank space for about 5 seconds. I was just like "LOL YEP."

But this makes sense too.
Dec 10, 2011 11:59 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
Emo Shu is coming up next.

So... where was Hare hiding during all that time... hmm
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Dec 10, 2011 12:03 PM

Jul 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
yagamisignum said:

dam that death scene was really depressing, i actually liked Shirley in a way, i know what you mean, you want hare to die and although i agree that if the director does it right, hare's death will help the plot and character development, like shu's for example, but i dont want any more depressing deaths, i dont want this anime to just start killing its characters to create drama for the audience and increase views, also i dont think they will kill gai, shu and ayase, for one thing gai and shu are MCs and they better not kill ayase unless they want the fans to riot, although gai dying might be a possibility (his condition) this will probably make shu become funeral parlors next leader and then he wont need to rely on gai for support, but i would want gai to die at the end, with (hopefully) an epic death
Dec 10, 2011 12:10 PM

Jul 2011
wakka9ca said:

So... where was Hare hiding during all that time... hmm

in my bed lol im joking even though im horrible at them

there has been a lot of posts asking that, we dont even know if she was following them the whole way through inside the warehouse, or just followed them to the warehouse waited for them outside (at a distance most likely) and saw the endlave attack, and then followed shu when he carried yahiro out, i think it might be the latter, but who really cares how she did it, its such a small detail,
Dec 10, 2011 12:13 PM

Sep 2011
darkerealm said:
Just not interested in Hare x Shu. I wish they would get it over with already and gimme more Ayase and Tsugumi. <33
as i said, shes going to die, im calling it, shes already gotten too far in knowing that shu killed jun, its going to lead to here goign crazy and its going to end the exact same way it did with
in code geass

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 10, 2011 12:20 PM

May 2011
wakka9ca said:

Follows Renton's footsteps perhaps. Shu is lacking motives to begin with, so yeah.
I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Dec 10, 2011 12:22 PM

Mar 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
darkerealm said:
Just not interested in Hare x Shu. I wish they would get it over with already and gimme more Ayase and Tsugumi. <33
as i said, shes going to die, im calling it, shes already gotten too far in knowing that shu killed jun, its going to lead to here goign crazy and its going to end the exact same way it did with
in code geass
I'm glad I'm not the only one who go the whole Shu/Lelouch Inori/CC Hare/Shirley vibe.
Dec 10, 2011 12:23 PM

Sep 2011
kamikaze_1996 said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
yagamisignum said:

dam that death scene was really depressing, i actually liked Shirley in a way, i know what you mean, you want hare to die and although i agree that if the director does it right, hare's death will help the plot and character development, like shu's for example, but i dont want any more depressing deaths, i dont want this anime to just start killing its characters to create drama for the audience and increase views, also i dont think they will kill gai, shu and ayase, for one thing gai and shu are MCs and they better not kill ayase unless they want the fans to riot, although gai dying might be a possibility (his condition) this will probably make shu become funeral parlors next leader and then he wont need to rely on gai for support, but i would want gai to die at the end, with (hopefully) an epic death
i dont want her to die, im just saying shes fucked, she hasnt a chance in hell of surviving this, she will get with shu at one point but the second she does *BAM*

though seeing how the director was talking about a second season it might mean that she will survive this season.....maybe, i am calling this show having a body count and i do expect someone or a few to die at the end of this season, i feel like the only one with the possibility of death this season would be gai at the very end doing some big heroic sacrifice,

granted i am just a pessimistic person but 95% of the time i think someone is going to die it happens, though that 5% still does exist,

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 10, 2011 12:26 PM

Jul 2011
DraconisMarch said:

...Guys.

Wait for it...

There. I said it. The words I never thought I'd say again.

Wanna know why?

My thoughts exactly. However, it´s just way too unbelievable that I can´t fully digest it as much as I want... :(
IT´S A DREAM OR WHAT!?!??! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE ANIME STAFF!?!? THEY WERE CHANGED? THEIR SCREWS WERE JUST TIGHTNENED?? THEY GOT DESPERATE BECAUSE OF LOW RATINGS AND HARSH CRITICISM??? JUST WHAT I HAVE JUST WATCHED?! O_O
Dec 10, 2011 12:28 PM

Sep 2011
Edefrem said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
darkerealm said:
in code geass
I'm glad I'm not the only one who go the whole Shu/Lelouch Inori/CC Hare/Shirley vibe.
i think inori will actually be romantically involved though unlike CC, remember CC and lelouch litterly didnt have the slightest romantic feelings towards each other, we already know shu likes inori,

we will see how it goes, hare is just all around fucked thats all im positive about, everything else is just a guess, like i gt a feeling shu and gai wont survive and i do think inori will actually be a love interest since i think she has showed some interest in him but im not positive about it like i am about hare going the shirley route

edit: nevermind its defiantly going to have inori as a love interest, i actually payed attention to the ed's lyrics, kinda dead give away but also listening to the lyrics it implies that shu will either change to something she doesnt like or he dies, or maybe thats directed at gai
JizzyHitlerDec 10, 2011 12:47 PM

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 10, 2011 12:32 PM

Sep 2011
Karhu said:
wakka9ca said:

Follows Renton's footsteps perhaps. Shu is lacking motives to begin with, so yeah.
i woudl like it if shu took the renton movement, that whole section of eureka 7 was what really made the show feel all its own to me, i dont think i can think of another show that respects the value of life even in the nameless npc's as eureka 7 did, ide love it if that happened with this show

but this is a much darker show than eureka was(though eureka was dark) i think shu is going to start killing more even if he doesnt want to

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Dec 10, 2011 12:50 PM

May 2008
Jesus christ...why does Guilty Crown do this to me. I'm like..shocked. I don't even believe what happened in this episode. It was amazing, and really upsetting..

Dec 10, 2011 1:01 PM

Jul 2011
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Edefrem said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
darkerealm said:
in code geass
i think inori will actually be romantically involved though unlike CC, remember CC and lelouch litterly didnt have the slightest romantic feelings towards each other, we already know shu likes inori,

we will see how it goes, hare is just all around fucked thats all im positive about, everything else is just a guess, like i gt a feeling shu and gai wont survive and i do think inori will actually be a love interest since i think she has showed some interest in him but im not positive about it like i am about hare going the shirley route
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
Edefrem said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
darkerealm said:
in code geass

wait but lelouch and CC did have some romantic feelings in a way

and why is everyone already assuming that it will follow the path of CG? although they are similar, i hope they dont do the same things, otherwise it would feel like a total rip-off even though it may not have been on purpose
Dec 10, 2011 1:08 PM

Jun 2008
Can I drop this yet?
Dec 10, 2011 1:12 PM

May 2011
Redfoxoffire said:
Can I drop this yet?

Permission granted.

“Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short and wear shirts and boots because it’s okay to be a boy; for girls it’s like promotion. But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, according to you, because secretly you believe that being a girl is degrading.”—Ian McEwan, The Cement Garden (1978)
Dec 10, 2011 1:25 PM

Jun 2008
Bishoujotaku said:
Redfoxoffire said:
Can I drop this yet?

Permission granted.

Thank you.
Dec 10, 2011 1:29 PM

May 2011
Bishoujotaku said:
Redfoxoffire said:
Can I drop this yet?

Permission granted.

You should have stated some terms and conditions, like about the rating.

4/10 is quite a lot to this. Just saying.
Dec 10, 2011 1:31 PM

Jun 2008
Karhu said:
Bishoujotaku said:
Redfoxoffire said:
Can I drop this yet?

Permission granted.

Stalkin' my scores, eh?

You gave it 3 yourself. Not much difference.

I should mention that this ninth episode was actually kinda good, but I had to really push myself to watch it and I know I'd have to keep doing so with later episodes. I figure it's best to just not waste my time with 13 more.
Dec 10, 2011 1:39 PM

May 2011
Redfoxoffire said:
Karhu said:
Bishoujotaku said:
Redfoxoffire said:
Can I drop this yet?

Permission granted.

Stalkin' my scores, eh?

You gave it 3 yourself. Not much difference.

True, but if I was about to drop now, then I would give a 1, which was my rating before 9th episode.

You do what you like, after all, Bishoujotaku gave a permission.
Dec 10, 2011 1:40 PM

Aug 2011
Karura_Jiinsaru said:
My thoughts exactly. However, it´s just way too unbelievable that I can´t fully digest it as much as I want... :(
IT´S A DREAM OR WHAT!?!??! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE ANIME STAFF!?!? THEY WERE CHANGED? THEIR SCREWS WERE JUST TIGHTNENED?? THEY GOT DESPERATE BECAUSE OF LOW RATINGS AND HARSH CRITICISM??? JUST WHAT I HAVE JUST WATCHED?! O_O
Well apparently, they changed directors. Maybe they realized that the current one was driving the show into the ground and, if he continued, the BD sales were gonna flop soooooo hard...
Dec 10, 2011 1:44 PM

May 2011
DraconisMarch said:
Well apparently, they changed directors.

What? That can't be possible, at least I seriously doubt that. Source?
Dec 10, 2011 1:47 PM

Jul 2011
First good episode in a while of GC. Hope the show doesn't revert to it's old ways (i'm sure everyone knows what I mean). The only thing that was really bad was the snipers missing Shu and the others. I mean come on are GHQ guns men ever going to hit anybody with a shot.
Dec 10, 2011 1:51 PM

Sep 2011
DraconisMarch said:
Karura_Jiinsaru said:
Well apparently, they changed directors. Maybe they realized that the current one was driving the show into the ground and, if he continued, the BD sales were gonna flop soooooo hard...

They should have used the current one since episode 2. I think the TV ratings are actually pretty good for this show......

W/e, looks like everyone think Hare will die. I won't care much because she is not a character.

I wonder what will happen to Shu's character next episode? Will his personality change into one of an insane person's, one of a depressed teenager's, or will he change and believe death isn't that much anymore?
Dec 10, 2011 1:56 PM

Sep 2011
Karhu said:
DraconisMarch said:

What? Directors change ALL the time. sometimes a director only last for 1 episode. I mean the director of lucky star episode 1-4 changed to an another one......

Jlopes3 said:
First good episode in a while of GC. Hope the show doesn't revert to it's old ways (i'm sure everyone knows what I mean). The only thing that was really bad was the snipers missing Shu and the others. I mean come on are GHQ guns men ever going to hit anybody with a shot.

I wonder how they were able to win ANY battle. I mean.....

instance one:
They are armed with guns and wants to shoot a girl a few meters away from them. They instead run into the said girl who is armed

instance two:
they wanted to shoot a girl that is half a room away. they weren't fast enough and instead the girl somehow flykicks them before they are able to even shoot 1 bullet

instance three:
they were unable to shoot a boy that is only maybe 10 meters away with sniping rifiles. although this may be used for effects to scare him.

yeah, their army is very incompetent
Dec 10, 2011 2:14 PM

Jul 2011
GodlyKyon said:
Karhu said:
DraconisMarch said:

What? Directors change ALL the time. sometimes a director only last for 1 episode. I mean the director of lucky star episode 1-4 changed to an another one......

[
DraconisMarch said:

i actually think they did change directors (episodes) http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=13001

scroll down and it would actually make sense why the episodes fluctuate, and seem crap and then seem so epic, its the people directing that make it either shit or good
Dec 10, 2011 2:22 PM

Dec 2011
kamikaze_1996 said:
GodlyKyon said:
Karhu said:
DraconisMarch said:

[
DraconisMarch said:

i actually think they did change directors (episodes) http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=13001

scroll down and it would actually make sense why the episodes fluctuate, and seem crap and then seem so epic, its the people directing that make it either shit or good

Just read it, Yoshiyuki Fujiwara (ep 8) <-- He must have pushed for a beach scene for guilty crown haha! loool ;)
Dec 10, 2011 2:30 PM

Jul 2011
the ones who did this episode was
director: Tetsuro Araki, toshiaki yameshita
script:ichiro okouchi (also for episode 7)
storyboard: Tetsuro Araki (also for episode 1)
episode director: taku yonebayashi (also for episode 3)

tetsuro was also the episode director for episode 1,

its all starting to make sense now........
Dec 10, 2011 2:40 PM

May 2011
GodlyKyon said:
Karhu said:
DraconisMarch said:

Yeah, I thought Tetsuro got replaced.
Dec 10, 2011 3:32 PM

Sep 2011
Karhu said:
GodlyKyon said:
Karhu said:
DraconisMarch said:

Yeah, I thought Tetsuro got replaced.

So everything is good? I hope he continues to direct this series so we will not have a to deal with the crap we did the past few episodes.
Dec 10, 2011 3:52 PM

Jun 2010
The episode was slightly better than the previous 2 ones but it's like the director is trying to make things melodramatic.
Dec 10, 2011 4:08 PM

Oct 2010
kamikaze_1996 said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
yagamisignum said:
your realize that hasn’t a chance in hell of gong anywhere right?

the other less dramatic possibility is her just getting her heart breaking, but i got a feeling this show will have a body count. i really think Ayase, Gai, and hare are the most likely to die and i think Shu is too, just a feeling though, actually I'm pretty positive either Shu or Gai or both will die

dam that death scene was really depressing, i actually liked Shirley in a way, i know what you mean, you want hare to die and although i agree that if the director does it right, hare's death will help the plot and character development, like Shu's for example, but i don’t want any more depressing deaths, i don’t want this anime to just start killing its characters to create drama for the audience and increase views, also i don’t think they will kill Gai, Shu and Ayase, for one thing Gai and Shu are MCs and they better not kill Ayase unless they want the fans to riot, although Gai dying might be a possibility (his condition) this will probably make Shu become funeral parlours next leader and then he wont need to rely on Gai for support, but i would want Gai to die at the end, with (hopefully) an epic death
Already Kyo's death was bad enough. One episode you know her and all MOE the next dead! FUCK! Goodbye my appreciation for her. I am totally not getting attached or trying to not for new characters but Hare really got me bad since she is from the beginning. I am afraid that for drama Shu would be better if being taken by by Hare.

I am afraid that may not be so even.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 10, 2011 4:31 PM

Nov 2011
Personally, I hope that Hare doesn't become Guilty Crown's version of Code Geass' Shirly. She got Mind Raped by just about every Geass user she encountered and then died a pathetic death. Still, I do wnat to know she saw and heard, what she knows after following Shu and Yahiro.

Am I the only on that thinks that Yahiro is going to become Shu's sworn enemy? Actively seeking to destroy him at some point. Shu did kill his brother Jun and admitted to doing so.

And let's not forget Shu's expression when he did this, told Yahiro that he killed Jun. It reminded me of this:

Shu is going to need some time and emotional support to overcome this. Killing Jun. Right now, Hare is probably the person most/best suited for this. I mean Gai will probably lecture Shu about his weakness and the like. Inori will just say; "Shuuu." And Kenji, well, Kenji will probably want to celebrate Shu's first kill. Then tell Shu that the best way get over Killing someone is to go out and kill someone else.

While it was nice to see Shu manning up. I wonder if it is going to last. After all, his first attempt of going it alone, trying to save Jun, ended in abject failure. Not only did he fail to save Jun, he ended up killing him. Not the best way to build self confidence. Following this, Shu may regress, lose his confidence and become even more of Gai and Inori's tool. (I hope not)
Summoning Dark: "What kind of human creates his own policeman?"

Watcman: "One who fears the dark."

"And so he should," said the enity, with satisfaction.

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in." There was a clink of metal as the shadowy watchman lifted a dark lantern and opened it's little door. Orange light cut through the blackness. "Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be."

Dec 10, 2011 5:22 PM
Nov 2011
Okay, after letting this thing sit for a while here's my predictions.

Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Dec 10, 2011 5:36 PM

Feb 2010
Shu actually had balls this episode... and now he's kinda snapped...

I'm very interested to she how him killing Jun affects him....
Dec 10, 2011 5:56 PM

Dec 2010
Inori_Yuzuriha said:
but it's like the director is trying to make things melodramatic.

What this anime needs is more protein! So a little ham here and there isn't too bad, right?

wakka9ca said:

Or his hardening event. As much as I hate protagonists that don't consider the lives they're taking, I wouldn't mind it too much if he transitioned to Funeral Parlor's social darwinistic mentality.

GodlyKyon said:
All hail the commander.

I got all tingly when I read that.

Hello, I'm Commander Otsdarva. And Ayashu is my favorite ship on the whole damn GC forums.

Yeah, Tsugumi needs SOME screen time and Ayase needs more. Inori...... Please go away for the rest of the season :p

This is 90% of the opinions out there. My body is strong because Ayashu is, too.

yeah, their army is very incompetent

Holy hell, they couldn't hit the broad side of a bright yellow barn with three other barns next to it and you just call it 'incompetent'? These guys are worst then intoxicated stormtroopers. Srsly.
Dec 10, 2011 7:12 PM

Sep 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
kamikaze_1996 said:
DJIzzyIzzyHitler said:
yagamisignum said:
your realize that hasn’t a chance in hell of gong anywhere right?

the other less dramatic possibility is her just getting her heart breaking, but i got a feeling this show will have a body count. i really think Ayase, Gai, and hare are the most likely to die and i think Shu is too, just a feeling though, actually I'm pretty positive either Shu or Gai or both will die

dam that death scene was really depressing, i actually liked Shirley in a way, i know what you mean, you want hare to die and although i agree that if the director does it right, hare's death will help the plot and character development, like Shu's for example, but i don’t want any more depressing deaths, i don’t want this anime to just start killing its characters to create drama for the audience and increase views, also i don’t think they will kill Gai, Shu and Ayase, for one thing Gai and Shu are MCs and they better not kill Ayase unless they want the fans to riot, although Gai dying might be a possibility (his condition) this will probably make Shu become funeral parlours next leader and then he wont need to rely on Gai for support, but i would want Gai to die at the end, with (hopefully) an epic death
Already Kyo's death was bad enough. One episode you know her and all MOE the next dead! FUCK! Goodbye my appreciation for her. I am totally not getting attached or trying to not for new characters but Hare really got me bad since she is from the beginning. I am afraid that for drama Shu would be better if being taken by by Hare.

I am afraid that may not be so even.
if hare gets with shu or confesses to him, shes dead meat no chance in hell, when your not the main heroine(did i spell that right) of the story and you get with the main character or confess then your pretty much got death following you around, evens hows like shakugan no shana do this

Immahnoob said:

tokiyashiro said:

Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.