Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 2, 2011 7:50 AM

Aug 2011
InoriYuzuriha said:
I loved this episode.

I love Guilty Crown. I can't see, why people always hate this -__-
Because other people are smarter than you.

InoriYuzuriha said:
They give us so many cute and little things...so only attentive watchers can notice it.
It doesn't take an attentive watcher to notice obvious problems.

InoriYuzuriha said:
No. Because you was too busy with finding mistakes and hating everything.
It's extremely easy to do.

InoriYuzuriha said:
Damn people. I'm angry -__-
If you don't like it, don't watch it. Really öÖ I'm serious. I don't watch an anime though, when I'm not interested in it. Because with writing sometimes such bullshit is nonsense.
If you don't want to know more intelligent peoples' criticisms of the show, don't read them. Easy.

InoriYuzuriha said:
Oh and for this "Shu is a pussy"-guys.
He isn't a pussy. He is one of the realistic characters I've seen so far. Only because he don't scream like an idiot, kill some people?
Be serious, guys. You would kill people? You would act like a hero?
He is a pussy. Period. And he already screams like an idiot, in case you haven't noticed. And yes, I would kill people and act like a hero if I had that kind of power.

InoriYuzuriha said:
Oh and about the Daryl scene...
GOD DAMN. I love him so much xD Laughed so hard, when I saw him sitting in front of his cake with "Happy Birthday" >w<
How the fuck do you like Daryl at all after episode 2?

InoriYuzuriha said:
5/5
Like always C:
DraconisMarchDec 2, 2011 7:53 AM
Dec 2, 2011 7:57 AM
Mar 2011
DraconisMarch said:
InoriYuzuriha said:
I loved this episode.

InoriYuzuriha said:
They give us so many cute and little things...so only attentive watchers can notice it.

InoriYuzuriha said:

InoriYuzuriha said:
If you don't like it, don't watch it. Really öÖ I'm serious. I don't watch an anime though, when I'm not interested in it. Because with writing sometimes such bullshit is nonsense.
If you don't want to know more intelligent peoples' criticisms of the show, don't read them. Easy.

InoriYuzuriha said:
He isn't a pussy. He is one of the realistic characters I've seen so far. Only because he don't scream like an idiot, kill some people?
He is a pussy. Period. And he already screams like an idiot, in case you haven't noticed. And yes, I would kill people and act like a hero if I had that kind of power.

InoriYuzuriha said:
GOD DAMN. I love him so much xD Laughed so hard, when I saw him sitting in front of his cake with "Happy Birthday" >w<

InoriYuzuriha said:
5/5
Like always C:

Lol. Being smart has nothing to do, if you like an anime or not.
ö.ö
Oh my. You're so badass.
Don't wanna read such comments.
Come back, if you can argue like a normal people.

Dec 2, 2011 8:03 AM

Oct 2011
Do you realize that we, the GC haters, have pointed out A LOT of mistakes and errors to this show, but every time we did, none of you 'fans' came to back it up. When we accuse the show of something objectively retarded, you've got nothing to say, yet you only speak up by selectively pick out the weakest arguments that are usually subjective to one's opinions, like "Shu's a pussy". This isn't even a fragment of ALL THE FLAWS to this show. If you'd like, I can make a master list and shut you up once and for all.

But, if I do prepare it, you'd have to argue for EVERY point on it. Are you up for the challenge?
Dec 2, 2011 8:09 AM
Mar 2011
The sense of an anime is not pointing out every mistake.
Very good animes have mistakes, too.

I'm not a professional Reviewer.

I just like and love the anime and seeing it's being disassembled like this. And it hurts seeing such opinions.
If you don't like it, fine.
But I seeing such comments every week, mostly from the same persons :0

Dec 2, 2011 8:13 AM

Oct 2011
Need to blow up a shit ton of enemy robots? There's a Void for that. Need to shoot down a falling satellite? There's a Void for that. Need to break into a government facility? There's a Void for that.
This love for Hirasawa Yui consumes me, washing over my dirty weeaboo body with a cleansing warmth that allows me to reach greater heights. It inspires me to be a better man; not the man they deserve, but the man she deserves. Yui, I love you. With everything I have. You are my one, my only. Mai waifu.
Dec 2, 2011 8:14 AM

Aug 2011
InoriYuzuriha said:
DraconisMarch said:
InoriYuzuriha said:
I loved this episode.

InoriYuzuriha said:

InoriYuzuriha said:

InoriYuzuriha said:

InoriYuzuriha said:

InoriYuzuriha said:

InoriYuzuriha said:
5/5
Like always C:

ö.ö
Oh my. You're so badass.

He is arguing like a normal person, raising valid points. You're just too enveloped in your own little world of GC-love that you fail to see that. Furthermore, you said "Don't wanna read such comments". Well, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.
Dec 2, 2011 8:18 AM

May 2011
InoriYuzuriha said:

That's where you fail. Don't worry, some day you will be older, wiser and awesome like me, and understand how wrong you have been.

InoriYuzuriha said:

Sorry, no. At least not anywhere near at the same level as GC has. Your standards are low and you haven't seen much. I have nothing against people enjoying this, what bothers me is seeing fanboys acting like there is nothing wrong with the show and ignoring every single flaw when "rating."

I definitely have superpowers. I can feel it in my balls.
Dec 2, 2011 8:23 AM

Jul 2011
InoriYuzuriha said:

I'm not a professional Reviewer.

I just like and love the anime and seeing it's being disassembled like this. And it hurts seeing such opinions.
If you don't like it, fine.

Too bad. If you don't like it grow up, get over it, or just ignore them. Saying people don't have the right to say what they think about a show because you don't like what's being said just makes you sound ignorant.
Dec 2, 2011 8:24 AM

Oct 2011
InoriYuzuriha said:

There's a difference between a running tap and a waterfall.

InoriYuzuriha said:

And every time someone points out something stupid (and true), you fans pretend it never happened and wait it out. Only after enough time and the arguments are forgotten that you come out of your little holes and begin, once again, your ritualistic exchanges about how this show is amazing. If the fandom doesn't have the ability to argue objectively based on reason and facts, then I don't feel that it's a stretch to call them an 'unintelligent' following. You can like the show, nobody can deny you that, but the fact is you fans haven't earned the slightest bit of respect on GC's defense.

Don't flip out. I'm trying to be the reasonable jerk here.
ideoidiomDec 2, 2011 8:32 AM
Dec 2, 2011 8:28 AM

Aug 2011
ideoidiom said:
Do you realize that we, the GC haters, have pointed out A LOT of mistakes and errors to this show, but every time we did, none of you 'fans' came to back it up. When we accuse the show of something objectively retarded, you've got nothing to say, yet you only speak up by selectively pick out the weakest arguments that are usually subjective to one's opinions, like "Shu's a pussy". This isn't even a fragment of ALL THE FLAWS to this show. If you'd like, I can make a master list and shut you up once and for all.

But, if I do prepare it, you'd have to argue for EVERY point on it. Are you up for the challenge?
I'd be willing to help and expound upon points/add things you may have missed. But if I wanted to get really detailed, I'd have to watch the episodes so far again.

But I hope you realize that people will choose to continue living in willful ignorance--regardless of whatever valid points are brought up--right? That much is obvious from what can be seen on the episode discussion threads. It'd probably be a colossal waste of time if the purpose is to convince the mindless. (But it'd still be kind of fun to point and laugh anyway...)

InoriYuzuriha said:
ö.ö
Oh my. You're so badass.
Being smart has everything to do with it. If you're too dumb to acknowledge obvious, major flaws and allow them to affect your opinion of an anime...

So apparently, your idea of arguing like a "normal people" is for me to unquestionably love this show no matter what. You aren't even bringing up valid counterpoints, so where the hell do you get the idea that you can criticize my ability to argue?
Dec 2, 2011 8:28 AM
Nov 2010
Well for one, it shouldn't "hurt" to see opinions - everyone has them. There are countless anime that have good moments but are overall lacking to many. Anyone can like or dislike anything, they can come here or anywhere and make their feelings known.

I think one thing that upsets people is that there was a lot of hype, a lot potential in the plot/artwork/etc. but it doesn't seem to be coming together in a cohesive manner. Many anime have plots that are woven together with hints and moments of foreshadowing (Penguindrum being the extreme example) and Guilty Crown seems to WANT to do that - but almost every episode comes across as completely independent of an overarching plot.

Also, characterizations are not consistent in any way for many characters, they seems to flip-flop depending on the situation. Most of the characters are the definition of cliche and there is nothing wrong with that unless every single decision falls within the cliche - characters need to evolve and we have seen none of that.

I want to like this, I really do but I just feel this would have sooo much more to offer if it was handled better. I don't know if it can be saved, even this early into its run, unless they give any sort of clues about Inori so we can understand a little more about her and Shu needs some consistency in his actions for just about anything. I'll still watch it as I rarely drop a show I've started, but I hope there is some growth at some point.

Anime is meant for entertainment. If you like it, watch it - if you don't, don't. But don't get hurt by reading opinions for a cartoon on an internet forum.
Dec 2, 2011 8:31 AM
Mar 2011
Oh what do you think I am? ÖÖ
A group leader of the GC fans?
I can't tell them: Go and defense Guilty Crown and tell them your opinion.

I write everytime my opinion. I just love this Anime. And I like it not because I'm stupid öÖ Because i just like it.

Of course, Guilty Crown has weak parts.
I just wanted to say, that the people can't watch it, without pointing out the mistakes. What about just relax and watch it?

If it's so bullshit, why so many people like it? :x

Every person has it own opinion. I just hate it, when I see, that the pointed out the mistake A, B , C and after I wrote something (like Shu is for me NOT a pussy, with good reasons :0) nobody answered.

But it's okay C: I see where the niveau is going. Where foreigners wanna tell me, that I'm not intelligent, only because I love something what they hate.

Dec 2, 2011 8:33 AM
Jun 2008
oh god... the comment here is getting more and more negative and worse.
At least my favorite Anime(horizon) seem to be free from hate comment .Which I think its not really good because those hater simply quit while GC's hater still survive.I guess they are enjoying(either its positive or negative) same as me as well .
Dec 2, 2011 8:34 AM

Oct 2011
InoriYuzuriha said:
Every person has it own opinion. I just hate it, when I see, that the pointed out the mistake A, B , C and after I wrote something (like Shu is for me NOT a pussy, with good reasons :0) nobody answered.

LOL. You just proved my point. This has been argued and debated countless times. Good job waiting it out when the discussion is long over.

InoriYuzuriha said:
But it's okay C: I see where the niveau is going. Where foreigners wanna tell me, that I'm not intelligent, only because I love something what they hate.

Nope, because you lack the ability to defend it. No one cares about what you like, but if you want to comment on something controversial the least you can do is provide a valid case.
ideoidiomDec 2, 2011 8:40 AM
Dec 2, 2011 8:39 AM

Dec 2010
InoriYuzuriha said:

Because there are more stupid people than the smarter ones.
Dec 2, 2011 8:39 AM
Jun 2008
ideoidiom said:

InoriYuzuriha said:

Nope, because you lack the ability to defend it. No one cares about what you like, but if you want to comment on something controversial the least you can do is provide a valid case.
Love doesn't need explanation
Dec 2, 2011 8:41 AM

Aug 2011
InoriYuzuriha said:
No, you didn't give good reasons. All you said was that he was more realistic than most of the characters which, while correct, isn't related to pussydom. Even though he's more realistic, he's still inexcusably inconsistent.

Transvoid said:
InoriYuzuriha said:

HOLY SHIT this.
Dec 2, 2011 8:42 AM
Mar 2011
Transvoid said:
InoriYuzuriha said:

I can't see the point, why you wrote somthing like this öÖ
Guilty Crown is one of your favourite Anime this season and you rated it with 9 points :0

Dec 2, 2011 8:42 AM

Oct 2011
InoriYuzuriha said:
that I'm not intelligent, only because I love something what they hate.

Read the fine print (bolded). THAT, needs an explanation.
Dec 2, 2011 8:44 AM
Jun 2008
^
hmm.....twisted love perhaps...

(give me some time to think a way to defend Shuu )
MorningGloryDec 2, 2011 8:48 AM
Dec 2, 2011 8:46 AM
Mar 2011
ideoidiom said:
InoriYuzuriha said:
that I'm not intelligent, only because I love something what they hate.

Read the fine print (bolded). THAT, needs an explanation.

I just feel like this :D
I love the art / music.
And I think the plot will go somewhere. Seeing interesting persons, like the one in episode 6, where this girl hangs somewhere and spoke about the Guilty Crown, then interesting parts from old books (something like old legends or the bible, forgot where it comes from :0).
People work on this anime, who are NOT stupid.
I hope and believe they'll handle this anime.

Dec 2, 2011 8:51 AM

Oct 2011
InoriYuzuriha said:
People work on this anime, who are NOT stupid.

Stupidity is a relative thing. They may not be stupid to the audience like you and I, but they are 'stupid' to others whom work in the same field and have created masterpieces with LESS resources than they did.
Dec 2, 2011 8:52 AM

Dec 2010
InoriYuzuriha said:
Transvoid said:
InoriYuzuriha said:

I can't see the point, why you wrote somthing like this öÖ
Guilty Crown is one of your favourite Anime this season and you rated it with 9 points :0

Its because im stupid :( Haha yea enough with that, i just like the series just as much as you guys do. But believe it or not we just havent noticed the most obvious flaws that they can passively notice.
Dec 2, 2011 8:57 AM

Jun 2009
^Oh, hai Transvoid. finally you've joined the darkness side of MAL
Dec 2, 2011 9:00 AM

Dec 2010
lolol yea you could call this dark, its making the hardcore fans go rageface after all haha. ooh im getting off topic now, so where were we? :P
Dec 2, 2011 9:03 AM

Jun 2009
Transvoid said:
lolol yea you could call this dark, its making the hardcore fans go rageface after all haha. ooh im getting off topic now, so where were we? :P

well, how about GC is just plainly rip off Code Guess and become most disappointed anime of this season XDDDD
Dec 2, 2011 9:03 AM

Aug 2011
Transvoid said:

Its because im stupid :( Haha yea enough with that, i just like the series just as much as you guys do. But believe it or not we just havent noticed the most obvious flaws that they can passively notice.

Wait, what? You deliberately choose stupidity, even after all the points people have brought up against it?

Why.

IZUMI64 said:
Transvoid said:

well, how about GC is just plainly rip off Code Guess and become most disappointed anime of this season XDDDD

I disagree. It's basically just a dissheveled heap of all of the cliches in the history of anime thrown in one abominable pile. (Yet the creators still somehow claim it's "original.")
Dec 2, 2011 9:07 AM

Oct 2011
Love is blind. People do stupid things out of passion all the time. But that doesn't excuse them from criticism.

DraconisMarch said:
(Yet the creators still somehow claim it's "original.")
LOLL I was laughing SO HARD when I read that interview.
ideoidiomDec 2, 2011 9:11 AM
Dec 2, 2011 9:10 AM
Jun 2008
^
If GC 's DVD sales is good. I don't think the word "stupid" should be use upon them..
Dec 2, 2011 9:10 AM

Jul 2011
what the hell? this isn't even about the episode anymore, its just a stupid squabble between the annoying haters who hate this anime and the fans

WHY DONT THE FANS LET THE HATERS HATE, who cares if they hate it, in the end they are making more posts and making this anime more known,

WHY DONT THE HATERS LET THE FANS BE FANS, just because you hate this anime doesn't mean other people hate it, so stop hating the the fans for being fans, i for one like this anime and from the poll results over 30 people love this anime, hell i gave this 4/5 id love to see you haters reply to this XD
Dec 2, 2011 9:13 AM

Dec 2010
DraconisMarch said:
You deliberately choose stupidity, even after all the points people have brought up against it?

Why.

Uhh even if you ask me why, i dont really know. I watch it, I enjoyed it. Thats that :(

DraconisMarch said:

I disagree. It's basically just a dissheveled heap of all of the cliches in the history of anime thrown in one abominable pile. (Yet the creators still somehow claim it's "original.")

lolol They call this original?! Even a rat can see the likeliness between CG and GC. But still code geass is in a waaaay different level compared to GC. I dont even think you can compare it =.=
Dec 2, 2011 9:14 AM

Oct 2011
kamikaze_1996 said:
WHY DONT THE FANS LET THE HATERS HATE, who cares if they hate it, in the end they are making more posts and making this anime more known,

Sure, "well known". :D

kamikaze_1996 said:
WHY DONT THE HATERS LET THE FANS BE FANS, just because you hate this anime doesn't mean other people hate it, so stop hating the the fans for being fans, i for one like this anime and from the poll results over 30 people love this anime, hell i gave this 4/5 id love to see you haters reply to this XD

Because they want to blindly love something AND be recognized for it. You don't get to have both.
Dec 2, 2011 9:16 AM

Jun 2009
DraconisMarch said:
IZUMI64 said:
Transvoid said:

well, in the opening of the anime.
-a beautiful girl was running away from army force and random encounter with a boy. then that boy has "power of kings"-

that just little piece of GC and CG similarities...
Dec 2, 2011 9:16 AM

May 2011
@InoriYuzuriha

"I love Guilty Crown, I loved this episode, I just love this Anime. And I like it not because I'm stupid öÖ Because i just like it, I love the art / music."

Bad sides:

-script
-plot, where? Going nowhere
-fight plans and tactics are based to luck and Gai's prophet-like powers (e.g. episode 7, student council bitch on the boat, not a single doubt that she wouldn't be there, yet everyone would have died without her being there)
-because of the setting, there is no change that everything wouldn't be okay in the end, there is no excitement
-characters don't have actual personalities
-characters don't have motives
-Inori is completely different "character" every time she appears
-in the end, all the characters are bad
-there is no actual character development
-fanservice (Inori is not wearing an outfit, that's sex toy)
-action is stupid (read rori's review for list)
-direction is bad and contains fails/errors (same as above)
-overall execution is not well done
-epitome of unoriginality
-tries to be serious revolutionary, action, sci-fi, in reality it's ecchi, harem

Good sides:

-Inori is hot
-Art is fabulous
-Sounds
-Episodes' pace is good
-Some parts of the dialog

If it makes you happy then it's okay, but think about it.
Dec 2, 2011 9:20 AM

Jun 2009
Karhu said:

Good sides:

-Inori is hot
-Art is fabulous
-Sounds
-Episodes' pace is good

I only agree with those 3 points...
Dec 2, 2011 9:20 AM

Aug 2011
IZUMI64 said:
DraconisMarch said:
IZUMI64 said:
Transvoid said:

-a beautiful girl was running away from army force and random encounter with a boy. then that boy has "power of kings"-

Well I'm not saying it doesn't rip off Code Geass. It just rips off everything. It's not fair to say it's just a straight CG rip.
Dec 2, 2011 9:22 AM

Jun 2009
DraconisMarch said:
IZUMI64 said:
DraconisMarch said:
IZUMI64 said:
Transvoid said:

Well I'm not saying it doesn't rip off Code Geass. It just rips off everything. It's not fair to say it's just a straight CG rip.

you also can say like that, but definitely have 30% of CG in this anime
Dec 2, 2011 9:22 AM

May 2011
IZUMI64 said:
Karhu said:

Good sides:

-Inori is hot
-Art is fabulous
-Sounds
-Episodes' pace is good

I only agree with those 3 points...

I really pushed myself with the last 2 points, best I could think.
Dec 2, 2011 9:23 AM
Mar 2011
Karhu said:
@InoriYuzuriha

"I love Guilty Crown, I loved this episode, I just love this Anime. And I like it not because I'm stupid öÖ Because i just like it, I love the art / music."

Bad sides:

-script
-plot, where? Going nowhere
-fight plans and tactics are based to luck and Gai's prophet-like powers (e.g. episode 7, student council bitch on the boat, not a single doubt that she wouldn't be there, yet everyone would have died without her being there)
-because of the setting, there is no change that everything wouldn't be okay in the end, there is no excitement
-characters don't have actual personalities
-characters don't have motives
-Inori is completely different "character" every time she appears
-in the end, all the characters are bad
-there is no actual character development
-fanservice (Inori is not wearing an outfit, that's sex toy)
-action is stupid (read rori's review for list)
-direction is bad and contains fails/errors (same as above)
-overall execution is not well done
-epitome of unoriginality
-tries to be serious revolutionary, action, sci-fi, in reality it's ecchi, harem

Good sides:

-Inori is hot
-Art is fabulous
-Sounds
-Episodes' pace is good

If it makes you happy then it's okay, but think about it.

I can see what you mean.
But I will wait till it's over. You will never know, what they will do in the last episodes.
They're at least 14 left! More episodes, than some passed animes had.

Dec 2, 2011 9:28 AM

Nov 2011
well this ep kind of slow.. eventhough it is beach episode

the only thing I interested is that capt keido & spectacled girl with that general..
Dec 2, 2011 9:32 AM

Aug 2011
InoriYuzuriha said:
I can see what you mean.
But I will wait till it's over. You will never know, what they will do in the last episodes.

It's all well and good to say to wait until the end. But the fact of the matter is, we're already 8 episodes in (over a third of the way done). Waiting for the end for these things to be fixed would be far too late.

Fact: You can't wait 'til the end to show that your series does, in fact, have an overarching plot.
Fact: You can't wait 'til the end to explain every plot-critical detail.
Fact: You can't wait 'til the end to make your characters consistent.
Fact: You can't wait 'til the end reveal characters motivations for their actions over the past ~20 episodes.
Fact: You can't wait 'til the end to fix bad characters.
Fact: You can't wait 'til the end to fix how the series was executed.
Dec 2, 2011 9:38 AM

Jul 2011
DraconisMarch said:
InoriYuzuriha said:
I can see what you mean.

It's all well and good to say to wait until the end. But the fact of the matter is, we're already 8 episodes in (over a third of the way done). Waiting for the end for these things to be fixed would be far too late.

Fact: You can't wait 'til the end to show that your series does, in fact, have an overarching plot.
Fact: You can't wait 'til the end to explain every plot-critical detail.
Fact: You can't wait 'til the end to make your characters consistent.
Fact: You can't wait 'til the end reveal characters motivations for their actions over the past ~20 episodes.
Fact: You can't wait 'til the end to fix bad characters.
Fact: You can't wait 'til the end to fix how the series was executed.

then have you totally given up on this anime? if you hate it and you dont think you will ever start to like it, why bother finishing it?
Dec 2, 2011 9:45 AM

May 2011
^
It's called curiosity.
Dec 2, 2011 9:47 AM

Jul 2011
People that have issues watch for the same reason people watch things like train wrecks, morbid fascination.
Dec 2, 2011 9:53 AM

Aug 2011
InoriYuzuriha said:
I loved this episode.

if you don't see character development, then open your eyes.

My eyes are clearly opened, and I see nothing but cliches.
Watch more anime and you'll see that Guilty Crown isn't the "hot shit" you thought it was to be. And if you mean "cute" by fanservice, then you disgust me.
Dec 2, 2011 9:53 AM

Jul 2011
Karhu said:
^
It's called curiosity.

curious about the ending?
i dont mean to be rude but i wasn't really asking you, but i meant if you have totally given up on this anime and you know it isn't going to get any better why bother with the anime anymore when you know that the ending is gonna be shit and all the episodes are gonna be disappointing, won't it be a total waste of your time?
Dec 2, 2011 9:54 AM

Aug 2011
Karhu said:
^
It's called curiosity.
Pretty much.

And I like the visuals + music + looking at the sex doll.

And I like making fun of it.
Dec 2, 2011 9:57 AM

Aug 2011
kamikaze_1996 said:
Karhu said:
^
It's called curiosity.

curious about the ending?
i dont mean to be rude but i wasn't really asking you, but i meant if you have totally given up on this anime and you know it isn't going to get any better why bother with the anime anymore when you know that the ending is gonna be shit and all the episodes are gonna be disappointing, won't it be a total waste of your time?

No, because after you watch an episode then you can actually talk about the shit that actually happened, rather than just call it shit for no reason.
Dec 2, 2011 9:57 AM

Jul 2011
Tanrim said:
People that have issues watch for the same reason people watch things like train wrecks, morbid fascination.

again you weren't the one i asked but what the hell? are you trying to say people get satisfaction from seeing a doomed anime about to meet its doom? o.O
Dec 2, 2011 10:00 AM

Aug 2011
kamikaze_1996 said:
Tanrim said:

again you weren't the one i asked but what the hell? are you trying to say people get satisfaction from seeing a doomed anime about to meet its doom? o.O
Sure why not.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.