Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2011 2:59 AM

Dec 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
EMBUREM SUTEEEEUL!

Yeah... so we got some demon girl action going, but really they're pretty much humans in cosplay.
Nov 20, 2011 12:13 AM

Jul 2010
Not too bad. I kinda dug the threesome at the end.

Mainly waiting for the h-animes coming at the end of the month.
Nov 25, 2011 7:29 AM

Oct 2010
Well this hentai is plus for voluptuous girls with big breasts. One thing having ti going in the following,

That face of Lunatemis somehow always gets an effect variation on certain person watching shows like this. Just not the same when that face is not there. That drool too.

Second is the following,

Oh ho ho! Code Geass wannabe? Katsuma stealing the emblem was too easy. I doubt all the people have that power. Else the kingdom would be in shit big time. Everyone could abuse each other by having the emblem. So I say it’s unique to Katsuma.

Kaguya on the other hand compared to Lunatemis’s head ornament/hair style has a unique hairstyle herself. Kaguya’s short non wild hairstyle is nice too.

Both girls virgins? Interesting but considered one of royalty and the other aristocratic, it would make sense.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 28, 2011 7:29 PM
Jul 2011
I didn't expect much of this, but it was surprisingly good.

It's just a shame we didn't get to know the girls more as they were before this. It would've helped seeing them be all proud and arrogant for a while.
Dec 1, 2011 10:38 AM

Feb 2010
Epic battle cry, rest sucked big times tho.
Dec 20, 2011 1:50 PM
Feb 2011
Fine episode, the art was nice and I really loved the faces of those girls.
Checked CG of this game, so I'm really looking forward for the 2nd episode if there will be one.
Mar 29, 2013 7:31 PM

Oct 2009
liked the girls and there jiggly goodness but the over use of dem pixels still bugs me.. funny how luna thought the best time to keep asking silly ???'s was while kazuma was tonsil deep. also dem ahegao faces cracked me up even more while so much words were pouring from their non moving mouths its not a bad ep. the sex dint suk gave it a 6
Jul 15, 2013 1:17 PM

Oct 2009
notsureifsrs said:
Yeah... so we got some demon girl action going, but really they're pretty much humans in cosplay.

No, they are lunar princess and aristocrat. What has it to do with demons?..

Yumekichi11 said:
Well this hentai is plus for voluptuous girls with big breasts.

Their breasts are drooping, how can you like that?
Jun 11, 2015 3:05 PM

Jun 2010
Annoying how she's talking every second.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2019 7:10 AM

Apr 2017
I don't remember this episode of Code Geass

buy mochi at the mochi store
and friends at the friend store

Aug 17, 2020 5:23 PM
Aug 2020
POV: Your here from Revel House 👁 👄 👁

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aku no Onna Kanbu Episode 2 Discussion

kyleey - Mar 28, 2012

19 by L-Mo-Reppin »»
Aug 16, 2019 7:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.