Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 10, 2011 9:34 PM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yay, I finally finished the anime in what seems like forever since the subbing of the first episode.
Glad to see that typical happy ending to such an odd anime; the thing that got me was the outfits, cake and voices that sound odd and I'm glad none of those things ever got old.

Saint October are... with you...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 11, 2011 5:39 AM
May 2009
Kurz was such a great antogonist. And the mixture between sillyness and seriousness in the story were really amazing.

I don't know, I just loved this show. Especially Loli Red.
May 2, 2015 7:54 AM

Nov 2012
aaaand everyone is alive and happy. except ash, he is alone now. serves him right :^) a pretty good conclusion to the series i guess. still only a 5/10 from me though.
Aug 17, 2021 12:40 AM

Mar 2013
I'm glad watching these pure hearted girls bloom into a kind of person they wanted to be. I will miss the theme songs and the characters of Saint October.

About Ash saying it's already too late to love her, ugh, I still dislike him in the end. I was probably looking forward for a line of good ending between the two of them.

I'm also glad they created a plot that would restore the bodies of the people who were inflicted with the Judgement.

Overall, I enjoyed it to 8/10.

P.S. If there would be a Movie sequel concerning the father, Ash and the daughter, Kotono that'll get a happy ending, I'm all for it. 😅😍🥰
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint October Episode 18 Discussion

silverwalls - May 1, 2015

1 by AshRayKay »»
Apr 18, 9:17 PM

Poll: » Saint October Episode 15 Discussion

silverwalls - Apr 30, 2015

1 by AshRayKay »»
Apr 10, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Saint October Episode 6 Discussion

silverwalls - Apr 24, 2015

3 by AshRayKay »»
Apr 9, 8:34 PM

Poll: » Saint October Episode 12 Discussion

silverwalls - Apr 26, 2015

2 by AshRayKay »»
Apr 2, 9:56 PM

Poll: » Saint October Episode 19 Discussion

silverwalls - May 1, 2015

1 by Destroyer31 »»
Mar 31, 2023 8:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.