Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 16, 2008 5:10 AM

Mar 2008
Adyka said:
Please put character name and anime/manga represented.
It will be the best if you provide MAL link as proof

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's quite a few... I'll throw some in to start.

Characters
Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka (Ouran High School Host Club) - ADDED!
Rolo Lamperouge (Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2) - ADDED!
Taiga Ookouchi (Hayate no Gotoku!) - ADDED!
Conan Edogawa (Detective Conan) - ADDED!
noeezJun 11, 2011 1:08 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 26, 2008 6:59 PM

Jun 2008
Here they are! Add them add them add them :-3
Kouta Oyamada from Kanokon - ADDED!
Guys from Enzai - ADDED!
Mira Munakata from Papa To Kiss in The Dark - ADDED!
Hitsugaya Toushirou (who cares if he's 120 yo, he still looks like a shota) and Mizuiro Kojima (he's so cute) from Bleach - ADDED!
Tetsunosuke "Tetsu" Ichimura from Peace Maker Kurogane - ADDED!
Naota Nandaba from FLCL (he's 12) - ADDED!
Gon Freecs, - ADDED!
Killua Zaoldyeck - ADDED!
and Kurapica from HunterXHunter - NOT ADDED (Kurapika isn't underage.. no matter how cute he is~)
Sena Kobayakawa from Eyeshield 21 - ADDED!
Daisuke Niwa from DNAngel - ADDED!
Yuuta from Zombie Loan - ADDED!
Sunao "Ran" Fujimori from Sukisho - ADDED!
Shuichi Shindou - ADDED!
and Suguru Fujisaki from Gravitation - ADDED!
Yamato "Matt" Ishida, - ADDED!
Taichi "Tai" Yagami, - ADDED!
Koushiro "Izzy" Izumi - ADDED!
and Takeru "T.K." Takaishi from Digimon - ADDED!
Garcia from Black Lagoon (he has to be added!!!) - ADDED!
Yugi Mutou from Yu-Gi-oh - ADDED!
Kohaku from Inuyasha - ADDED!
Akira Shiraishi from Ai wo Utau Yori Ore ni Oborero - ADDED!
Taro from Lain - ADDED!
Luu from Daa!Daa!Daa! - ADDED!
I'll say also the awesome Shinichi Okazaki from Nana - ADDED!
and the great Allen Walker from D.Gray-Man, they're 15 and too fucking cute. - ADDED!

Also, Digimon totally must be added in the anime relations! - ADDED!
LehaAug 1, 2008 12:50 AM

you're so cute when you're frustrated, dear
Jul 30, 2008 7:12 PM

Jul 2008
May I suggest....
Negi from Negima: http://myanimelist.net/character.php?id=146
Hayate from Hayate the Combat Butler: http://myanimelist.net/character.php?id=2563
Mitsuru from Utena: http://myanimelist.net/character.php?id=6140 (and arguably Dios as well)
Young Simon from Gurren Lagann: http://myanimelist.net/character.php?id=2257... Although this is arguable I still feel that in the first season Simon had a distinct shotacon aura around him.
Raki from Claymore: http://myanimelist.net/character.php?id=2208... although the picture they have of him doesn't look especially Shota :

All accepted
noeezJun 11, 2011 12:52 AM
Jul 30, 2008 7:16 PM

Jul 2008
And although he is 15, I don't agree with Taro being a shota... first off he isn't especially young&cute and secondly he is never actually pursued by anyone older than him in the series. In fact, he isn't really "pursued" at all, which makes him seem fairly seme and again, not very shota-y. ::shrug::
Jul 30, 2008 7:27 PM

Jun 2008
shadowcat2323 said:
And although he is 15, I don't agree with Taro being a shota... first off he isn't especially young&cute and secondly he is never actually pursued by anyone older than him in the series. In fact, he isn't really "pursued" at all, which makes him seem fairly seme and again, not very shota-y. ::shrug::

Ok, but there's no need to shrug, miss -__-
and I think Raki from Claymore has way too many muscles to be a shota.
RenaPsychoKillerJul 30, 2008 7:30 PM

Jul 31, 2008 10:15 AM

Jul 2008
Aww I'm sorry that wasn't meant to be an insulting shrug XD. And yeah that's what I meant... that image is from the manga and (if I understand correctly, for I haven't read the manga) might even be after a time jump, after which Raki definately wouldn't be a shota. However I thought he was presented shota-esque in the anime (hell that's at least half the reason I'm watching it :3)... for example here: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/203/462473334_0466e0cc75_o.jpg. @__@ I wish I could find a good Clare/Raki picture to share because it's a canonical shota pairing in my mind. But yeah, I suppose he might be a little butch to be a standard shota :\
Jul 31, 2008 12:47 PM

Jun 2008
I understood, since I still haven't watched Claymore yet I'll leave it to you :-3
Now that I know this anime has some shota boys in it I HAVE to watch it...soon.

Jul 31, 2008 1:13 PM

Jul 2008
Oh Claymore is very enjoyable and unique, it has both canon shota and yuri, and /isn't/ a shoujo series. I can't name many other series like that ^__^

Oh and I thought of one more, Ken from Persona 3: http://myanimelist.net/character.php?id=9434. :3 Isn't he cute?
Jul 31, 2008 8:07 PM

Jun 2008
Yeah, totally must be added. Shota shorts FTW.

Aug 1, 2008 12:39 AM

May 2007
*nosebleed* Persona has waaay too many super hawt guys.. especially shota-esque.. I can't help but to buy up as much Persona doujinshi as I can find.. let alone my not-so-secret stash of Digimon doujinshi... *drools happily*
Aug 1, 2008 12:48 AM

Jun 2008
Nosebleed is great, but add the characters,ne? ^^ Or, as I said in the comments box, make me an admin, and I'll add them. I'm sad seeing the characters list empty, there are like 50 shota boys to add :-(
Ah, I almost forgot Goku and Nataku from Saiyuki!

Aug 1, 2008 12:52 AM

May 2007
RenaPsychoKiller said:
Nosebleed is great, but add the characters,ne? ^^ Or, as I said in the comments box, make me an admin, and I'll add them. I'm sad seeing the characters list empty, there are like 50 shota boys to add :-(

Uhm.. have you not looked at the list lately? I just spent the last two nights purposely logging in to add characters. *frown* Why are you so aggressive about this? Geez.. maybe logging in was a bad idea.... *blink*

Also.. while I added almost everyone people listed.. a lot of the characters listed.. were over 13.. which makes them bishounen, not shota. Once a character becomes a 'teenager'.. they're no longer shota in nature.. they're bishounen. Let's keep that in mind for the future.. I'll probably go through at some point and clean up the list.. but for now.. no harm no foul, right? ^_^
LehaAug 1, 2008 1:05 AM
Aug 1, 2008 1:38 AM

Jun 2008
Leha said:
RenaPsychoKiller said:

Uhm.. have you not looked at the list lately? I just spent the last two nights purposely logging in to add characters. *frown* Why are you so aggressive about this? Geez.. maybe logging in was a bad idea.... *blink*

Also.. while I added almost everyone people listed.. a lot of the characters listed.. were over 13.. which makes them bishounen, not shota. Once a character becomes a 'teenager'.. they're no longer shota in nature.. they're bishounen. Let's keep that in mind for the future.. I'll probably go through at some point and clean up the list.. but for now.. no harm no foul, right? ^_^

Calm down, when I posted here the list were still not uptaded. I'm not the one being aggressive.

Aug 1, 2008 1:47 AM

Jul 2008
DX! None of my character suggestions were used? Perhaps not all of them fit the "under 13" rule (which I don't wholly agree with, Honey-senpai is shota right?) but certainly at least Negi (age12), Ken (12?), and Mitsuru (4th grade) would count? And I'm not sure his age is ever specifically stated but young simon looks at least as young as Naota, who made the list. @__@ Can I hope that my suggestions were simply overlooked?
Aug 1, 2008 1:49 AM

Jul 2008
T__T and Taro was added despite my protests, even though he's 15.

And (final addition) I concede at the very least an age loss with Hayate. :P he's 16 which is distinctly unshota-y. But they play him off as younger than that! T___T..... *scurries away to find a Bishie Club*
shadowcat2323Aug 1, 2008 1:55 AM
Aug 1, 2008 2:09 AM

Jun 2008
shadowcat2323 said:
DX! None of my character suggestions were used? Perhaps not all of them fit the "under 13" rule (which I don't wholly agree with, Honey-senpai is shota right?) but certainly at least Negi (age12), Ken (12?), and Mitsuru (4th grade) would count? And I'm not sure his age is ever specifically stated but young simon looks at least as young as Naota, who made the list. @__@ Can I hope that my suggestions were simply overlooked?

Damn, you're right, Negi wasn't added, and also no one of your suggestions O_o You should ask Leha about it cause I can't do anything about that...
Talking about age, I think a character is shota even if he's 15/16, if he's cute, looks younger and makes you think "I wanna hug him and then rape him" I don't see any problem with it. But that's my opinion.
*goes rape Shin*
brb!

Aug 1, 2008 2:51 AM

May 2007
When a character LOOKS over 13.. yeah.. Honey-senpai is definitely shota.. even though he's 17.. but like.. Lambo, from Katekyo Hitman Reborn! His more famous look (10years later) is only 14.. but he LOOKS older.. Takeru is more depicted in doujinshi from DA2.. which is his older phase.. but that doesn't mean his look in DA1 isn't considered. Shota is a very.. intriguing thing.. to me anyways.. and it's hard trying to make a full distinction between older shota and young bishounen. I'm not saying anyone is wrong.. but there are groups here on MAL that focus more on young bishounen.. and in some cases, the bishounen listed, are also boys that could be grouped into the shota category.. but with the multiple bishie groups.. wouldn't it be more fun/challenging to comprise the list so that it's fully shota, with no hint at older shota/younger bishounen?

Part of starting this group.. is in my attempt to try and get my panel discussion ideas and whatnot, straightened up enough for me to be able to run a 'Shota' panel at the yaoi conventions in 2009.. I'd rather hear more ideas.. then 'you didn't do this, you didn't do that, you should've added this, you should've added that'. Turn it into discussion! Why should a specific character be categorized as shota instead of bishounen? Or vice versa? I'd like to hear the productive thoughts and ideas behind it.

Honestly, I haven't finished adding stuff.. I said I was adding everyones suggestions except the blatant ones. *frown* My tummy hurts..... *goes back to bed*

And shadowcat.. I did add some of yr suggestions.. I just didn't wanna edit every post to put an - ADDED! next to each character.. gomenyo.
LehaAug 1, 2008 3:02 AM
Aug 1, 2008 12:31 PM

Jul 2008
-moved to discussion-

And totally take your time if you aren't feeling well, but I checked and I'm quite sure you didn't add any of my characters. :
shadowcat2323Aug 1, 2008 4:18 PM
Aug 1, 2008 1:29 PM

Jun 2008
I totally agree with you, but this is the relations post
*makes a discussion post*
Maybe Miharu Rokujo from Nabari no Ou can be added too
http://myanimelist.net/character.php?id=9439

Sep 25, 2008 2:21 PM
Sep 2008
Has Coco been added yet? XD I know it hasn't been released ("it" being the latest Pico installment), but it's being anticipated. I'm not even sure if he has a profile, just throwing it out there.

EDIT: And what about Jun Kanzato from Persona trinity soul? I'm not clear as to what his age is as I haven't seen the series yet, but he's the youngest of the three protagonists and has quite the shota look to him. XD
shotaboatSep 25, 2008 2:26 PM
Sep 25, 2008 7:30 PM

Jun 2008
Kazune must TOTALLY be added :-P
http://myanimelist.net/character.php?id=2424

accepted
noeezJun 11, 2011 1:04 AM

Dec 16, 2008 1:51 PM
Apr 2008
ciel phantomhive from kuroshitsuji's not on the list? youve got to add him ^_^
May 13, 2009 11:21 AM

May 2009
I am being persuaded to watch many things from these lists.
Aug 4, 2009 3:26 PM
Aug 2009
Negi, from Negima?!; Kotarou and Ten-chan from Pita-Ten; and Genis from tales of Symphonia should be on there.
Nov 1, 2009 11:20 AM

Jan 2009
Tarou from Ghost Hound. He's 14, but just look at this boy--definitely shota!

Tarou, standing and being cute.

Uke pose~~~

If you watch the show, you'd know he's in a dress right now.
Dec 5, 2009 1:19 PM
May 31, 2011 9:11 AM
Jun 11, 2011 1:05 AM

Jun 2009
---ALL Updated ;)---
May 31, 2012 10:00 AM

Jun 2009
All added. Thank you
Aug 19, 2012 6:30 AM

Aug 2012
Harro~ ^o^

I'd like to suggest:
Latvia from Axis Powers Hetalia: http://myanimelist.net/character/18124/Latvia
And maybe China too? http://myanimelist.net/character/16575/China
OwO
Dec 27, 2012 10:01 AM
Aug 2011
Let me suggest a shota..or shotaish boy,Robin from Le Chevalier D'Eon. I'm not sure about his age, but definitely cute enough to be on the list.My guess he is somewhere between 13-16
http://myanimelist.net/character/2783/Robin
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Any STRAIGHT-SHOTA anime/manga I could find?

ZeroR321 - Sep 24, 2016

1 by Leha »»
Sep 25, 2016 12:46 PM

Poll: » Male-only Shota poll

Sick_Bastard - Feb 8, 2009

17 by myShota-list »»
Sep 10, 2014 1:37 PM

Poll: » Shota Relation ships?

myShota-list - May 24, 2014

0 by myShota-list »»
May 24, 2014 7:09 AM

» Your Favorite Shota Mangaka

Leha - Aug 7, 2007

13 by myShota-list »»
May 24, 2014 6:46 AM

Poll: » Favorite type of shota?

RenaPsychoKiller - Aug 1, 2008

27 by myShota-list »»
May 24, 2014 6:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.