Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 30, 2011 5:00 PM
Oct 2010
will there be unedited gore? hope its as good as the last ep was
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Sep 30, 2011 6:38 PM

Apr 2010
I'll watch it as soon as I get to watching the series which will be a good while...
Oct 1, 2011 1:31 AM
Jun 2008
The TV Series put me a bad taste on my mouth... Now I doubt that the movie will conclude Blood-C. which it would take 3-6 months after the movie roadshow.
Oct 1, 2011 2:34 AM

Oct 2009
I'll give it a try.
Oct 1, 2011 2:58 AM

Jul 2007
will it be directed by uwe boll? Oh wait, the tv series of blood-C(can you guess what C stands for?) was already directed by Uwe Boll.

Seriously, people, just forget this stuff ever existed.It did not. In no sane universe Blood-C could ever have existed :)
AhenshihaelOct 1, 2011 4:21 AM
Oct 1, 2011 4:01 AM

Sep 2008
Fai said:
will it be directed by uwe boll? Oh wait, the tv series of blood-C(can you guess what C stands for?) was already directed by Uwe Boll.

Seriously, people, just forget this stuff ever existed.It did not. In on same universe Blood-C could ever have existed :)

shut up, the japanese government supporting this anime with FUNDING it, so its must be gewd.

http://www.animeanime.biz/all/11101/

[/sarcasm]
Feb 23, 2012 12:52 PM

Nov 2007
I like the anime and Im really looking forward to the movie.. :)
Mar 11, 2012 1:21 AM

Nov 2009
Why haters be hating on this anime? no love
Mar 11, 2012 1:41 PM

Nov 2010
chibinaoka said:
People need to the chill when it comes to Blood-C. Seriously what's the point of all this hating? There are WAY WORST things out there then Blood-C, and some of that stuff is mainstream crap. At least it was better then the rehashed harem/moe/mindless fanservice that seems to plague anime these days.

I will admit that Blood-C DID have its flaws, but if you actually give it a chance and actually watch the whole thing or try to, it's actually not that bad. Yes, I enjoyed it, I enjoyed its unique take on the franchise. Could it have been handled better? Absolutely! But what's the point of complaining about? It happen, let it go people.

td;dr: stop hating on everything people, there are worst anime out there

I am actually looking forward to the movie, because I have high hopes that it'll rise up above the tv series' flaws and be awesome. I just wish I didn't have to wait so long!

^This. Honestly, I gave the overall series a 6/10, because yes it was flawed. But I am actually finding myself watching it through a second time, and I am actually looking forward to the movie. I honestly think the movie will be better executed than the show was. Even if the show wasn't the best, it is better than a lot of generic boring ass shit out there now. Not to mention, Saya is one of the coolest, prettiest characters on my list.

tl;dr: CALM YO TITTIES, EVERY BODY.
Mar 11, 2012 2:52 PM

Aug 2007
Im courious of the movie. The eerie was horrible. Maybe the movie is better
Apr 29, 2012 8:51 PM

Oct 2008
For all that is sacred and holy, please no...
I felt as if my life energy was being siphoned into the computer while I was watching it.
Just thinking about it.... makes... me...........
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 21 minutes ago

1 by EcchiGodMamster »»
14 minutes ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Kushna »»
19 minutes ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
2 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
4 hours ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.